NATION

PASSWORD

STAR WARS THE JEDI RESISTANCE(IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Powerline Estate
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Powerline Estate » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:07 pm

The Slave I's ramp opened,Fett came flying out,a pair of clones fired at him,he dropped them both with 2 shots of his rifle.He landed on the platform,firing at Arklight,distracting him.This allowed several shuttles to land,troopers came rushing out,firing their weapons.
Go Powerline!!!

Setinel
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:12 pm

Setinel wrote:Katrina ran through the dessert, heart pounding and chest heaving. She collapsed in exhaustion by a rock. Some 12 hours ago she awoke, to find the back of her head bleeding, and no memmory until then. All she knew was to run. She stood and willed herself to run faster. After a few more minutes, something appeared on the horizon. What was that? She ran harder still. Little did she know, she was running straight towards the palace of Jabba the hutt.

Katrina walked up to the door of the palace, a huge metal structure, making her feel small. She knocked, rather hard.
98% of all NS users would cry if they had to read a lot to understand an RP, regardless of how good it was. If you're one of the 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Decius
Negotiator

Founded: May 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:23 pm

Powerline Estate wrote:The Slave I's ramp opened,Fett came flying out,a pair of clones fired at him,he dropped them both with 2 shots of his rifle.He landed on the platform,firing at Arklight,distracting him.This allowed several shuttles to land,troopers came rushing out,firing their weapons.

However the Stormtroopers stopped dead in their tracks when they saw a million Clone Troopers with weapons aimed at them. They were cut down in a flash as Arklight did battle with Fett. Arklight used his Lightsaber to block the shots and then tore Fett's Rifle from him and cut it in half. Then he pushed Fett back into a pole hard.
"My enemies are many, My equals are none."
-Napoleon Bonaparte, First Emperor of France

"Our enemies are many, Our equals are none."
-Motto of the Glorious Fourth German Reich of Decius

LONG LIVE THE FOURTH REICH! HEIL TO THE KAISER!

Powerline Estate
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Powerline Estate » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:35 pm

Fett,raised up,firing his flame thrower at Arklight
Go Powerline!!!

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:40 pm

Powerline Estate wrote:Fett,raised up,firing his flame thrower at Arklight

Arklight leapt away but threw off the cloak which was aflame and then closed his fist crushing Fett's Flamethrower. Then he hurled his Lightsaber and it impaled itself in Fett's right shoulder before returning to its owner.

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:44 pm

Setinel wrote:
Setinel wrote:Katrina ran through the dessert, heart pounding and chest heaving. She collapsed in exhaustion by a rock. Some 12 hours ago she awoke, to find the back of her head bleeding, and no memmory until then. All she knew was to run. She stood and willed herself to run faster. After a few more minutes, something appeared on the horizon. What was that? She ran harder still. Little did she know, she was running straight towards the palace of Jabba the hutt.

Katrina walked up to the door of the palace, a huge metal structure, making her feel small. She knocked, rather hard.

With no answer Katrina began walking out towards a city she saw past the palace, when a squad of clones on speeder bikes came flying at her. She instinctively ducked to avoid fire spinning and killing one. His bike came to a halt while the other 2 came back for more. Using the force, she pushed them both off, and crushed their bikes. The impact rendered the clones unconscious. She took the clones armor except the helmet and doned it under her cloak. She cut out the faceplate of the helmet with her lightsaber before donning it as well. She took the last bike and road off towards the city.

By the time Katrina reached the city the last of tatooine a 3 suns was setting. She emptied her pockets.
"Where did I get 12,000 credits?" She muttered as she walked into a shipyard.
"I need a ship. Small, fast, and heavily armed. What have you got?"
98% of all NS users would cry if they had to read a lot to understand an RP, regardless of how good it was. If you're one of the 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Powerline Estate
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Powerline Estate » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:47 pm

Decius wrote:
Powerline Estate wrote:Fett,raised up,firing his flame thrower at Arklight

Arklight leapt away but threw off the cloak which was aflame and then closed his fist crushing Fett's Flamethrower. Then he hurled his Lightsaber and it impaled itself in Fett's right shoulder before returning to its owner.

Fett simply said,"I've bought enough time Jedi."He used his jetpack and flew into the sky.
Suddenly,a large Tartan patrol cruiser appeared,hovering in the air.It made it through the battle on a cloaking device.
The doors on the bottom opened,hundreds of Dark troopers came flying out,firing shock cannons and throwing grenades.A dark figure dropped out of the ship,landing on the platform .It wore dark robes,and wielded twin sabers.It was the Sith Stalker.
Go Powerline!!!

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:52 pm

Powerline Estate wrote:
Decius wrote:

Fett simply said,"I've bought enough time Jedi."He used his jetpack and flew into the sky.
Suddenly,a large Tartan patrol cruiser appeared,hovering in the air.It made it through the battle on a cloaking device.
The doors on the bottom opened,hundreds of Dark troopers came flying out,firing shock cannons and throwing grenades.A dark figure dropped out of the ship,landing on the platform .It wore dark robes,and wielded twin sabers.It was the Sith Stalker.

The Million Clones charged into battle as the AT-RT's, AT-TE's, AT-UT's, and LAATS's gave them backup. Arklight went right for the Sith Stalker who surprisingly was just as skilled as he. Arklight swung and he dodged and then he swung an Arklight dodged. Blades collided and clashed.

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:52 pm

Setinel wrote:
Setinel wrote:

With no answer Katrina began walking out towards a city she saw past the palace, when a squad of clones on speeder bikes came flying at her. She instinctively ducked to avoid fire spinning and killing one. His bike came to a halt while the other 2 came back for more. Using the force, she pushed them both off, and crushed their bikes. The impact rendered the clones unconscious. She took the clones armor except the helmet and doned it under her cloak. She cut out the faceplate of the helmet with her lightsaber before donning it as well. She took the last bike and road off towards the city.

By the time Katrina reached the city the last of tatooine a 3 suns was setting. She emptied her pockets.
"Where did I get 12,000 credits?" She muttered as she walked into a shipyard.
"I need a ship. Small, fast, and heavily armed. What have you got?"

Katrina sat in the cockpit of the ship she just bought. It was cozy... All 4 square feet. She lifted off, trying to decide where to go. Her memmory was starting to return. She was on a mission to tatooine, when the clones attacked... Wait that couldn't be right.
"Guess I'll go to Kamino and find out." She thought as she jumped to light speed.

Powerline Estate
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Powerline Estate » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:55 pm

Arklight blocked numerous strikes ftom the Stalker,he made several attack attempts,the Stalker blocked them.He then used a electric filled shockwave,sending Arklight flying backwards.
The cruiser fired torpedos and blaster cannons down onto the walkways and platforms.Hundreds of dead clones went tumbling into the ocean.
Go Powerline!!!

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pantorrum » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:59 pm

Deno's men received their uniforms and suited up. After days of intense training, the men were ready to fight along side Arklights men. The 2 republic frigates and the Aquitan Light Cruiser named the Endeavour lifted off of Yavin 4, The planet of the newly named Republic Remnant. The fleet set a course for Kamino and would pop out of lightspeed safely out of enemy range. The frigates and the cruiser would out manuever the large mammoth ships and Master Deno would take his fighter to the surface. Once he landed, he would make haste to secure the embryo's.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:03 pm

Powerline Estate wrote:Arklight blocked numerous strikes ftom the Stalker,he made several attack attempts,the Stalker blocked them.He then used a electric filled shockwave,sending Arklight flying backwards.
The cruiser fired torpedos and blaster cannons down onto the walkways and platforms.Hundreds of dead clones went tumbling into the ocean.

Suddenly three Aquitan Cruisers which were the same size as the enemy one came in range and started firing. Then a Squad of ARF Speeders took out the Dark Troopers as the hundreds of thousands of clones surrounded the Stalker and six squads of ARC Troopers got around Arklight who approached. "Game, Set, Match." Arklight pulled one of the Stalker's Lightsabers from his hands and cut it in half and the other was blasted out of his hand by an ARC Captain.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:06 pm

Deno's Republic Remnant forces arrived out of Lightspeed and fired long ranged torpedo's at the enemy bridge. Deno's fighter took off and fired on TIE fighters. He aproached the ground at a point of interest. There seemed to be a trappedimperial ship and soldier. Deno flew over at about 30 feet off the ground, low and fast.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Powerline Estate
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Powerline Estate » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:07 pm

The stalker released a powerful force blast,knocking Arklight and hundreds of clines away,his saber had fallen to the ground.He picked up his remaining saber,reignited it,and charged Arklight.
Go Powerline!!!

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:09 pm

Deno's fighter turned around. R4 took over and Deno jumped out, leaping down right behind the imperial and slicing at his back.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Powerline Estate
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Powerline Estate » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:10 pm

The stalker blocked Deno's strike,then with a powerful force blast,sent him hurtling over the platform,toward the ocean.
Go Powerline!!!

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:11 pm

Powerline Estate wrote:The stalker released a powerful force blast,knocking Arklight and hundreds of clines away,his saber had fallen to the ground.He picked up his remaining saber,reignited it,and charged Arklight.

Just as the blade was about to plunge into Arklight the Jedi Master sliced off the Stalkers hands and then plunged his blade through his heart as the ARC Troopers put a few holes in him. Arklight stepped back as the Stalker fell dead. Then chatter came over the Comlink. "Sir the enemy is fleeing! We have won!" Arklight rushed back in with the ARC Troopers to ensure the Facility was not damaged.

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:12 pm

Powerline Estate wrote:The stalker released a powerful force blast,knocking Arklight and hundreds of clines away,his saber had fallen to the ground.He picked up his remaining saber,reignited it,and charged Arklight.

Katrina ripped into the stalker with the dual laser cannons on the front of her ship, before crash landing it close by.
She steeped out if the smoking pilots hatch.
"Stupid peice of- AH!!!" She yelled as her foot pulled back and she began hopping around.
Last edited by Setinel on Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:14 pm

R4 piloted the ship under Deno and he fell into his cockpit. He sent a message to Arklight.
"My cruiser and frigates are fighting in space to what seems to be imperial remnants. Republic Remnant forces will try to hold off if you wish to make an evacuation.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:17 pm

Setinel wrote:

Katrina ripped into the ark light with the dual laser cannons on the front of her ship, before crash landing it close by.
"Stupid peice of- AH!!!" She yelled as her foot pulled back and she began hopping around.

OOC: Arklight is the JEDI! And now you'll be fired upon!

IC:

The Clones which numbered at about 750,000 surrounded her with weapons ready. "She tried to kill Jedi Master Arklight. Get her and detain her!" Clones piled onto her and put her in Cuff's.

Pantorrum wrote:R4 piloted the ship under Deno and he fell into his cockpit. He sent a message to Arklight.
"My cruiser and frigates are fighting in space to what seems to be imperial remnants. Republic Remnant forces will try to hold off if you wish to make an evacuation.

Arklight screamed back. "Tell them to stop the attack! Their firing on my forces which have claimed victory! The enemy has fled! If you keep firing my massive fleet numbering at over 150 will fire upon them and your forces will be destroyed!" It was too late though as the Clone Ships opened fire and obliterated the Republic Remnant Forces by about 89%

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:24 pm

Decius wrote:
Setinel wrote:
Katrina ripped into the ark light with the dual laser cannons on the front of her ship, before crash landing it close by.

OOC: Arklight is the JEDI! And now you'll be fired upon!

IC:

The Clones which numbered at about 750,000 surrounded her with weapons ready. "She tried to kill Jedi Master Arklight. Get her and detain her!" Clones piled onto her and put her in Cuff's.

Pantorrum wrote:R4 piloted the ship under Deno and he fell into his cockpit. He sent a message to Arklight.

Arklight screamed back. "Tell them to stop the attack! Their firing on my forces which have claimed victory! The enemy has fled! If you keep firing my massive fleet numbering at over 150 will fire upon them and your forces will be destroyed!" It was too late though as the Clone Ships opened fire and obliterated the Republic Remnant Forces by about 89%

"What are you talking about?!?!?" You where killing your own kind! The clones are on our side!"
Last edited by Setinel on Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:27 pm

Fortunatly the small ships out manuevered tthe enemy and was able to escape into Lightspeed. The three ships were damaged but not beyond repair. Once they arrived back at Yavin 4 they would asses the events and insure that the lives lost were replaced and that Arkright would be brought to justice. Upon returning, hundreds of refugees had set up small villages all over the planet. They came from Coruscaunt, Christophsis, Ryloth, and even Sullust as well as Geonosis. Thousands were welcomed and small towns were founded. In all 3500 people from across the Galaxy found refuge by the temple. The security force was up to a thousand and 4 more Republic Frigates had been bought. Now, the fleet had 5 ships. Repairs began immediatly as the Republic Remnant began to govern over the extremly small and diverse populace around the temple. Deno was infuriated and sent a codeed transmission to the Empire.
"The forces of Arklight have attacked me. I wish to make a deal with you, and I wish to speak to Grand Moff Tarkin immediatly about this. If needed, I will have a hologram conference with him. This is an outrage."

Meanwhile, agents at the ship yards of Kuat have begun stealing and sending valuable blueprints on Frigates, cruisers, and Venator Cruisers. Deno has begun sending propganda to Tatooine and other outer rim planets to attempt and create a large scale resistance. On Mon Calimari a deal is made agreeing to allow an alliance between them and the Republic Remnant. Mon Calimari cruisers have begun construction.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:27 pm

After receiving the go ahead for landing, the pilots set the Wanno down on the landing pad. Stephen came out first onto Yavin 4 followed by Gasuri then the two wookies, and finally the 15 clones. The guards on the landing pad raised their weapons and fired on the clones but Stephen quickly drew his lightsabers and deflected the blaster fire. "Wait, these clones are loyal to me and not a threat" stated Stephen motioning for the clones to put their weapons down. The clones obeyed the order making the guards lower their weapons. "I have heard that a Jedi is leading this base, where is he" asked Stephen to one of the guards. "He is on Kimono defending from a imperial attack. The defense was a success and he should be returning soon" answered the guard. "Please inform him of our arrival for when he returns" said Stephen. The guard nodded an then lead them into the base.
I'm a Pinarchist, sue me North Carolina is best Carolina States rights is best rights
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:
Oh god, the universe will explode, everyone to your bunkers

Yep, this is the type of "discussion" we have over here. Serious people beware, this place is filled with these things.

The United Empire of Exucular
Senator

Founded: May 28, 2013
Anarchy

Postby The United Empire of Exucular » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:30 pm

Kyle Cosmos an his troops were waiting aboard their Consular-class Cruiser. This was the same ship that was used by them to flee Felucia during order 66. Hours later they land on the night-side of a nearby planet to gather supplies. While they were planet side very few people besides the merchants and nighttime drunks so them. One Twi'lek however recognized Master Cosmos as a Jedi. Instead of turning them in the Twi'lek informed him that a Jedi, his padawan, and multiple clone troopers were being held on a nearby freighter by slavers. Master Cosmos and his men immediately head toward the freighter to hopefully free the slaves and add a ship to their fleet.
CSS ALLIANCE MEMBER

Head of The Grand Inquisition of the Church of Google
The Where's Waldo of the Region of Atlas
General of Ugandan Outer Space
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.
Click for War History!
#IStandWithAtlas #UniteAtlasDiaspora

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:31 pm

Master Deno walked out to meet the visitors. They were escorted by his men in senate gaurd uniforms.
"My name is Master Deno, leader of the Republic Remnant. How may I be of service to you my fair guest?" Deno awaited a response. Behind him, hundreds of men could be seen performing training exercises.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse