NATION

PASSWORD

STAR WARS THE JEDI RESISTANCE(IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Powerline Estate
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Powerline Estate » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:38 pm

A Imperial shuttle came hovering in,Vader lept in,the shuttle turned and flew out of the hangar,it flew past the starfleet,it jumped to hyperspace,bound for Courascant,the entire station,due to critical damage,went up in a fiery explosion.
Go Powerline!!!

Decius
Negotiator

Founded: May 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:40 pm

Powerline Estate wrote:A Imperial shuttle came hovering in,Vader lept in,the shuttle turned and flew out of the hangar,it flew past the starfleet,it jumped to hyperspace,bound for Courascant,the entire station,due to critical damage,went up in a fiery explosion.

The Rogue Fleet jumped into Hyperspace and came out at Kamino. Arklight was rushed down to get new arms and legs. And the coordinates to Kamino were given for the Cruiser from Bogden 3.
"My enemies are many, My equals are none."
-Napoleon Bonaparte, First Emperor of France

"Our enemies are many, Our equals are none."
-Motto of the Glorious Fourth German Reich of Decius

LONG LIVE THE FOURTH REICH! HEIL TO THE KAISER!

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pantorrum » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:42 pm

OOC: Negate my last post- it looks like he got out fine.

Deno landed in the main command ship of the Rouge fleet and barged onto the bridge, his white jedi robes waving behind him. He landed just before the Jump.

He poke loud and clear.
"I have a base on Yavin 4. It is safe from the Empire. You could, after Arklight is treated, move the fleet to my base. You could land under the cover of forest and get some rest and regroup."
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:45 pm

Pantorrum wrote:OOC: Negate my last post- it looks like he got out fine.

Deno landed in the main command ship of the Rouge fleet and barged onto the bridge, his white jedi robes waving behind him. He landed just before the Jump.

He poke loud and clear.
"I have a base on Yavin 4. It is safe from the Empire. You could, after Arklight is treated, move the fleet to my base. You could land under the cover of forest and get some rest and regroup."

Admiral Yualaran turned and spoke. "I'm afraid for us that would mean disaster. Kamino keeps our Clone Army well numbered and if we move from it the Empire can take it and then we would no longer have an unlimited number of Clones."

Powerline Estate
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Powerline Estate » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:46 pm

On Atzerri,Xantam watched a news article on a holo-vid,about a attack on Couralag by Rogue clones 4 hours ago,Xantam thought long and hard.A rogue clone army?He decided some investigation was required,he readied his ship and departed from Atzerri,bound for Kamino.
Go Powerline!!!

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:50 pm

Powerline Estate wrote:On Atzerri,Xantam watched a news article on a holo-vid,about a attack on Couralag by Rogue clones 4 hours ago,Xantam thought long and hard.A rogue clone army?He decided some investigation was required,he readied his ship and departed from Atzerri,bound for Kamino.

Arklight was soon fixed up with robotic Arms and Legs like Vader was and covered them back up in White Armor. He soon heard of the news of their attack across the galaxy. Then Arklight was informed that the Kaminoans had created a million units for the Clone Army. Arklight knew that was an eighth of what it would take to bring down the Empire.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:50 pm

"I understand Admiral. Now here is a question I have been pondering. I have just been updated that my men have recruited 200 more people for my resistance. I need to know where I can get 2 more Frigates, as I have only 1."

OOC: Have you guys watched SW the Clone wars? My son used to before I got shipped out to Korea for the first time. In one battle Obi Wan was in a ship that looked like a minature Venator cruiser. It was a frigate class, but larger than the regular frigate. It was in that battle vs. Grevious. It was the one where the clones got trapped on that planet searching for him. I can't think of its name.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:52 pm

Pantorrum wrote:"I understand Admiral. Now here is a question I have been pondering. I have just been updated that my men have recruited 200 more people for my resistance. I need to know where I can get 2 more Frigates, as I have only 1."

OOC: Have you guys watched SW the Clone wars? My son used to before I got shipped out to Korea for the first time. In one battle Obi Wan was in a ship that looked like a minature Venator cruiser. It was a frigate class, but larger than the regular frigate. It was in that battle vs. Grevious. It was the one where the clones got trapped on that planet searching for him. I can't think of its name.

OOC: That's the Aquitan Class Light Cruiser.

Powerline Estate
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Powerline Estate » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:37 am

Back on Courascant,the remnants of Vader's fleet orbited the planet.Vader stood in his quarters before a hologram of Sidious,it spoke,"You let them destroy the station,Lord Vader."Vader replied,"M-Master,I underestimated Arklight,it seems these rogue clones were some later creations of the Kaminoans.""Then they have betrayed us,which must be punished."Sidious replied,Vader asked,"Then what is your will,Master?".Sidious smiled slightly,saying,"I have a new creation you must see."Beside Sidious appeared a black clad warrior,with a helmet with a visor near the top,Sidious spoke,"This is a Sith Stalker.He will deal with the Kaminoans,you must go to Naboo,I have another assignment for you.Our new Star destroyers will replenish your fleet.Now go."Vader bowed,the hologram shut off,and Vader left his quarters.
Go Powerline!!!

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:17 am

OOC: Thanks. Let me clear it up. I have 2 regular republic frigates and one Aquitan Class Light Cruiser.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Kagawa Islands
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kagawa Islands » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:21 am

Paketo wrote:Deep within the Forests of Kashyyyk

Stephen Haun was patrolling around his Frigate, The Wanno ( could not think of any other names), with 4 of his loyal clone troopers. Suddenly he heard signs of battle up ahead. "Come on this way" ordered Stephen then took off running towards the sounds with his troopers right behind him. He quickly arrived on the scene seeing three destoried walkers, two wookies, and a fellow Jedi. "Are you alright" asked Stephen right as the 5 clones arrived. He saw the group tense up and raise their weapons but Stephen quickly intervened "stop, these clones are loyal to me. I have my frigate father back in the woods. You can rest there" Stephen then looked at the group for a answer trying to sense any danger in the surroundings. He sensed a group of life forms coming using the force. "You must choose quickly the enemy is coming" said Stephen drawing his dual light sabers.

Gasuri thought for himself for a few moments, scanning the area with the force and with his thermal viewing, before he decided that the best thing to do was to follow the other Jedi. Then he told the two Wookiees to put away their weapons, which they reluctantly did after he put away his own weapons, his lightsabers. "Come on, we do not have much time". The other Jedi said. "Ok, then we´d better move on", Gasuri replied before they ran of into the woods, just as they spotted an entire battalion of clones and an AT-AT walker.

OOC: Sorry for tanking such time, but I live in sweden, and currently the time is 2.21 pm.

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:09 am

"Prep the ship for take off. We have a battalion and a walker behind us. We also have picked up another Jedi and two wookies" said Stephen into his communicator before deflecting blaster fire back at the Troopers. Stephen used the force and toppled a dead tree. "That should hold them for a bit" stated Stephen before rejoining the group and arriving at the frigate. "Hurry sir, we gotta get of here" said a clone at the door. The group ran up and were able to get on the ship just as the enemy arrived in the clearing. The ship got off the ground with only minor damage. Stephen sat down and said "that was a close call, good job men. You are the only reason that we survived" he then turned to the other Jedi "what is your name? I don't remember ever meeting you at the temple"
I'm a Pinarchist, sue me North Carolina is best Carolina States rights is best rights
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:
Oh god, the universe will explode, everyone to your bunkers

Yep, this is the type of "discussion" we have over here. Serious people beware, this place is filled with these things.

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:16 am

OOC: I cant post today because I'll be offline the rest of the day

Communists for the people
Minister

Founded: Mar 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Communists for the people » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:29 am

Decius wrote:OOC: I cant post today because I'll be offline the rest of the day

Okay.
Please refer to me as Communists for the people CFTP
GO CUBS
"If it were not for the will and determination of these men to stop the superior forces of the German army, a different chapter of history would have been written" Major General Troy Middleton
"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." John F. Kennedy
Proud member of Hemithea
1. [Boredem]
2.Military readiness
3. Minor engagement
4. Destroying misguided infadels
5. Mass genocidal war

Quavv
Senator

Founded: Dec 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:15 am

Rith Nairon is at his home on Rodia. He lives with a Rodian named Grachin, who is the leader of Rith's newly formed Rodian Alliance. Their goals are to liberate Rodia, connect with the newly formed Rebel Alliance, and assist Rith in reforming the Jedi Order by rounding up survivors. So far, their numbers are small (about 30 on the entire planet). However, as more and more Rodians get tired of Imperial oppression, the Rodian Alliance grows. With such small numbers, remaining under Imperial radar is not too difficult. Ultimately, they just need to keep their mouths shut in public. The Rodians simply train their fighters and pilots for the day when they will go into battle, either with the Rebels or on their own.

Rith and Grachin basically have the same goal, which is to defeat the Empire. However, they have different ideas about what the best approach would be. Grachin believes in first liberating Rodia either with the help of the Rebel Alliance or later on once their own numbers become sufficient. Rith believes that working on liberating Rodia would be very risky, and that even if it is successful, the Empire will most likely just conquer it again. Rith wants to start by first rallying Jedi and strengthening the Rebel Alliance. The Alliance is currently just a small rebel force, and he believes the Empire can only be defeated by an opposing army. He also believes that the Empire should be defeated before any attempts at liberating individual planets takes place. Grachin however is more concerned with the relief of his people, especially his wife and son who live with them. He feels it could take forever to defeat the Empire, and that liberation of Rodia seems more practical.

Although the two have disagreements, they are good friends, and they respect each others' opinions. Either way, they both agree that communicating with rebels/survivors off world is a neccessary next step for either of their plans.

Grachin
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

Kagawa Islands
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kagawa Islands » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:55 am

Paketo wrote:"Prep the ship for take off. We have a battalion and a walker behind us. We also have picked up another Jedi and two wookies" said Stephen into his communicator before deflecting blaster fire back at the Troopers. Stephen used the force and toppled a dead tree. "That should hold them for a bit" stated Stephen before rejoining the group and arriving at the frigate. "Hurry sir, we gotta get of here" said a clone at the door. The group ran up and were able to get on the ship just as the enemy arrived in the clearing. The ship got off the ground with only minor damage. Stephen sat down and said "that was a close call, good job men. You are the only reason that we survived" he then turned to the other Jedi "what is your name? I don't remember ever meeting you at the temple"

"My name is Gasuri Kagawa", Gasuri said. I think the reason why you´ve never seen me at the temple is that me and my former master mostly traveled the galaxy when I was a padawan, and I was in a bacta tank when I recovered from my "conversion", and when I finally got out, I fought all the time to try to empty my rage on something. Whats your name by the way?" Gasuri then asked. "I think I saw you a few times when I was at the temple but I dont remember it.
"Stephen", the fellow jedi replied. "Nice to meet you Stephen" Gasuri said before he shaked hands with him. He then began looking around inside the ship. It was a lot nicer then what the outside had made him think. "Nice ship Stephen". "Thanks" he replied. The Wookiees began to growl, and said that they where tired and wanted some sleep. This reminded Gasuri that he hadn´t slept for two whole days, and he began to feel very tired.
"The bedrooms are in the corridor to the right. Take whatever room you want. Most of the former occupants are dead anyway", Stephen replied.
Gasuri and the Wookies slowly began to walk down the corridor when they heard a noise from the ventilation system. Gasuri walked up to the closest shaft and heard a faint droidlike voice, which said: "Coordinates of ship: X43 x T73. Two jedi, two Wookiees and several rouge clones onboard. Recuesting backup", followed by another, more human voice: "Affirmative, sending TIE-fighters and a Star Destroyer.
"Stephen! We have an unwanted visitor!" Gasuri screamed.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:28 pm

Deno flew back and landed his starfighter in the hanger in the temple. By now, there were 450 men under him. 200 were on the Aquitan class light cruiser, and 100 on each frigate as well as 50 always in the temple. He ordered that recruitment stop. He didn't want more men then he could house and transport. Deno made some calls and got his hands on 500 Senate Gaurd uniforms, minus the capes. They would arrive in 1 standard day. This was good, considering it is a major upgrade from their Naboo armor. The Senate Gaurd armor would be strong. He know would have a battle ready force to defende Yavin 4, the moon he now claimed.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:54 pm

The Aquitan Class Light Cruiser carrying the Jedi from Bodgen 3 came out of Hyperspace over Kamino as it went in for the Landing. On its way to the Landing Platform the Viewports offered an excellent view of the Dozens of Acclamator's being loaded up with the New Clone Army. The Kaminoans felt betrayed when the Republic became the Empire and their Clone Army was turned against them.
Meanwhile Master Arklight was planning an Invasion of Kashyyk to liberate it from the Empire. It was what all those Acclamator's were being loaded up for. Arklight had gained the loyalty of the Kaminoans thus securing an army to restore the Republic and the Jedi, the loyalty of the Fondoran, Rakatan, Hyporian, and Eeduranian Shipyards thus securing a Fleet, and the loyalty of the now defunct IG Banking Clan thus securing funds.
Arklight needed a way to bypass the Imperial Blockade around the planet before the Invasion could begin. He was going to use 1,000,000 Clones in the Assault alongside and Armada of Acclamator's and Venators. One problem presented itself. A series of Hypervelocity Guns on the planet. Alongside multiple Proton Cannon Batteries. Arklight was currently overlooking a map of the planet and knew the Jedi from Bodgen 3 would be lead to him in the Command Center.

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:02 pm

Kagawa Islands wrote:
Paketo wrote:"Prep the ship for take off. We have a battalion and a walker behind us. We also have picked up another Jedi and two wookies" said Stephen into his communicator before deflecting blaster fire back at the Troopers. Stephen used the force and toppled a dead tree. "That should hold them for a bit" stated Stephen before rejoining the group and arriving at the frigate. "Hurry sir, we gotta get of here" said a clone at the door. The group ran up and were able to get on the ship just as the enemy arrived in the clearing. The ship got off the ground with only minor damage. Stephen sat down and said "that was a close call, good job men. You are the only reason that we survived" he then turned to the other Jedi "what is your name? I don't remember ever meeting you at the temple"

"My name is Gasuri Kagawa", Gasuri said. I think the reason why you´ve never seen me at the temple is that me and my former master mostly traveled the galaxy when I was a padawan, and I was in a bacta tank when I recovered from my "conversion", and when I finally got out, I fought all the time to try to empty my rage on something. Whats your name by the way?" Gasuri then asked. "I think I saw you a few times when I was at the temple but I dont remember it.
"Stephen", the fellow jedi replied. "Nice to meet you Stephen" Gasuri said before he shaked hands with him. He then began looking around inside the ship. It was a lot nicer then what the outside had made him think. "Nice ship Stephen". "Thanks" he replied. The Wookiees began to growl, and said that they where tired and wanted some sleep. This reminded Gasuri that he hadn´t slept for two whole days, and he began to feel very tired.
"The bedrooms are in the corridor to the right. Take whatever room you want. Most of the former occupants are dead anyway", Stephen replied.
Gasuri and the Wookies slowly began to walk down the corridor when they heard a noise from the ventilation system. Gasuri walked up to the closest shaft and heard a faint droidlike voice, which said: "Coordinates of ship: X43 x T73. Two jedi, two Wookiees and several rouge clones onboard. Recuesting backup", followed by another, more human voice: "Affirmative, sending TIE-fighters and a Star Destroyer.
"Stephen! We have an unwanted visitor!" Gasuri screamed.

Stephen ran over to Gasuri and then used the force to remove the panel. Stephen then reached inside and found a imperial recon droid. He smashed the droid with his fist and then sent a message to he polite though the comms. "We are going to be attacked by a star destroyer unless we get out here now. Prep the ship for a hyperspace jump to Yavin 4, I have reports that a Jedi is setting up a base their" said Stephen hearing a "yes sir" in reply. The ship was ready to go 5 minutes later just as the imperial star destroyer arrived. The ship jumped into Hyperspace before any damage could be done by the Imperials. In a few hours, the ship had arrived on Yavin 4 and spotted what stemmed to be a base. Stephen then sent a message to the base. "This is Stephen Huan, Jedi knight requesting permission to land. I have another Jedi, 2 wookies and 15 troopers who are loyal to me"
I'm a Pinarchist, sue me North Carolina is best Carolina States rights is best rights
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:
Oh god, the universe will explode, everyone to your bunkers

Yep, this is the type of "discussion" we have over here. Serious people beware, this place is filled with these things.

Powerline Estate
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Invasion of Kamino

Postby Powerline Estate » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:25 pm

A massive fleet of 10 star destroyers,30 Victory Cruisers,and 60 Tartan cruisers dropped out of hyperspace,out in front of the fleet was the Slave I,the ship of Boba Fett.
Fett was hired to aid in the attack,due to his familiarity with Kamino.

After a perimeter was set,dozens of Imperial shuttles departed from the fleet,heading down for the planet,escorted by hundreds of TIE fighters and bombers.The force was led down by Slave I,the invasion was beginning.
Go Powerline!!!

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:40 pm

Powerline Estate wrote:A massive fleet of 10 star destroyers,30 Victory Cruisers,and 60 Tartan cruisers dropped out of hyperspace,out in front of the fleet was the Slave I,the ship of Boba Fett.
Fett was hired to aid in the attack,due to his familiarity with Kamino.

After a perimeter was set,dozens of Imperial shuttles departed from the fleet,heading down for the planet,escorted by hundreds of TIE fighters and bombers.The force was led down by Slave I,the invasion was beginning.

Alarms began to sound all over the place as About fifty Venator Attack Cruisers, Forty Acclamators, and 60 Aquitan's were launched into orbit an began to do battle with the Imperial Fleet. Meanwhile thousands of V-19's and ARC-170's streamed at the Tie Fighters and Shuttles and also into orbit. The million Clone Troopers bound for Kashhyyk instead set up a Defense Line. The Empire had launched their invasion at the same time Arklight had grouped together a massive force for an invasion of his own. The Kaminoan Proton Cannons began to open fire on the Shuttles and TIE Fighters.

Setinel
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:42 pm

Katrina ran through the dessert, heart pounding and chest heaving. She collapsed in exhaustion by a rock. Some 12 hours ago she awoke, to find the back of her head bleeding, and no memmory until then. All she knew was to run. She stood and willed herself to run faster. After a few more minutes, something appeared on the horizon. What was that? She ran harder still. Little did she know, she was running straight towards the palace of Jabba the hutt.
98% of all NS users would cry if they had to read a lot to understand an RP, regardless of how good it was. If you're one of the 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

New Emphillon
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 01, 2013
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby New Emphillon » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:44 pm

Krass stood on the bridge as the frigate came out of hyperspace. There was nothing outside of the viewport but the darkness of space, dotted with the tiny embers that were the home to numerous planets. Krass walked over to the navigation console and peered over the droid's shoulder to see their current location. The ship (it had no official name) was in-between systems, which was the good news. The bad news...
"Why are we in the Inner Rim? Especially, the Bestine Sector," Krass asked with a bit of his confusion in his voice.
"Uh, sir? You asked to go anywhere that wasn't Republic space and that was not Zhar. You even asked to be in-between systems..."
"Yes, but why here?"
"Sir, Bestine IV is a Separatist planet. We can receive assistance from there."
Krass shook his head in some disappointment. These droids were acting weird, but he couldn't tell why. If the droid was working at full capacity, it would know that Bestine IV was taken a year ago by the Republic and that a fleet would be waiting there to greet them should they get too close. Though, the planet did have some shipyards. And where there were shipyards...
Krass immediately rebelled against the idea. He simply didn't have the numbers necessary to steal and operate any ships other than the one he had. The ship (I really need to name this thing, he thought) did contain over 150,000 battle droids of different variants, but none of them seemed to be working properly. He had a few of the more mechanic-type clones take a look to see what the problem was. He was still waiting on the report.
In the mean time, Krass took a look at a holographic map of the sector. The tactical droid stood at his side, pointing out some possible safe havens, but Krass had his own ideas. He focused on one planet in particular. Wroona. The planet hung above him, showing vast oceans and large continents. There were some orbital structures around the planet, but none that would support a frigate. And best of all was the fact that there were no Republic vessels, a decision that was made as a sign of rebellion against Palpatine receiving emergency powers to become the Supreme Chancellor of the Grand Republic.
"What about here," Krass asked the tactical droid.
"I would advise against it, sir," it replied, "The planet, though in a strategic position, is of no importance. It is a vacation spot for many organic species and it is a part of one of the trade routes that run through this sector."
Krass liked that last piece of information. Where there was a trade route, there were pirates. And where their is a planet near a trade route, there is a pirate organization. And pirates would do anything for credits. Including join in a raid of a few shipyards. That settled it.
"Navigation, set a course for Wroona immediately."
"Roger, roger," the navigation droid replied.
The tactical droid began to protest, but Krass merely ignored it. He wouldn't take any orders from a droid that might be a defective, just like every other droid on the ship. What else is new, Krass thought as the frigate leaped once more into hyperspace.

Powerline Estate
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Powerline Estate » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:49 pm

Fett flew through the chaos,firing his cannon,destroying many enemy fighters.He dropped charges,which caused explosions of great size,destroying smaller craft,and fighters.TIE bombers strafed the enemy vessels,doing great damage.
After several minutes of fighting,Boba transfered all power to engines and shields,he flew past the enemy fleet down to the planet.
Last edited by Powerline Estate on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Go Powerline!!!

Decius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Decius » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:03 pm

Powerline Estate wrote:Fett flew through the chaos,firing his cannon,destroying many enemy fighters.He dropped charges,which caused explosions of great size,destroying smaller craft,and fighters.TIE bombers strafed the enemy vessels,doing great damage.
After several minutes of fighting,Boba transfered all power to engines and shields,he flew past the enemy fleet down to the planet.

Arklight stepped out and saw the Shuttles and Imperial Transports. He used the Force to make them all collide with each other. Then he used the Force to stall Fett's Ship so it couldn't move while the Proton Cannons locked on. Meanwhile in space the Imperial Star Destroyers were down to 3 after such a short time as the Clones continued the onslaught.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse