NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 8, Closed, Will it Hurt?)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:47 pm

Due to my workload, link me to posts after quoting this post so I can get to them.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:50 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Due to my workload, link me to posts after quoting this post so I can get to them.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:"So do I." said Crowley simply and calmly. "I've relived this moment every day for a very long time. Longer than you can even comprehend." Outside the hut, angels smashed into the ground, leaving craters and flame. Out of the fire they would walk out, physically perfect and imposing. Crowley took a deep breath, walking outside. "Alright." Then he blinked. "That's it. That's my plan. Alright, this will be very interesting...Megan, do you trust me?" he asked, turning suddenly to her. "Because right now, I'm going to need your full trust. Our lives very much depend on it. So think about that, pause...and then agree that you trust me, otherwise we'll all die."

Then Crowley started removing his shirt and pants, as well as throwing off his undergarments. "Take off your clothes." he ordered. "I'm going to do something really stupid."

Megan blinked.

"Now, look," she said, "I am, admittedly, not much of a history expert, so I don't know how you do things around here - but don't you think making me strip your presumably deceased wife down while she's pregnant with your baby and, presuming again, is about to die? Doesn't that cross at least a few barriers?"

She frowned, "Oh, right - scruples. Not your style."

Reluctantly, she began to strip. Under normal circumstances, Crowley likely would've turned into a human cartoon and his heart would've visibly bounced up and down out of his ribcage, but these were not normal circumstances.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:41 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Due to my workload, link me to posts after quoting this post so I can get to them.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:Megan blinked.

"Now, look," she said, "I am, admittedly, not much of a history expert, so I don't know how you do things around here - but don't you think making me strip your presumably deceased wife down while she's pregnant with your baby and, presuming again, is about to die? Doesn't that cross at least a few barriers?"

She frowned, "Oh, right - scruples. Not your style."

Reluctantly, she began to strip. Under normal circumstances, Crowley likely would've turned into a human cartoon and his heart would've visibly bounced up and down out of his ribcage, but these were not normal circumstances.

Good, I will soon get to this.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:44 pm

Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:30 pm

I have rediscovered BioShock Infinite.

Posts will be delayed further as I explain to Arjun how to kill people in fascinating ways using the game as an example.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:34 pm

I finished the theme song.
I'll post it in about a week, probably, when I'm sure there's no more little "but wait!" changes to make.
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

President Assad
Civilian

Founded: Oct 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby President Assad » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:36 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:*snip*

I get killed?

That's bullshit.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:36 pm

Astrolinium wrote:I finished the theme song.
I'll post it in about a week, probably, when I'm sure there's no more little "but wait!" changes to make.

Awesome, looking forward to it.

President Assad wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:*snip*

I get killed?

That's bullshit.

Yes, Bashar, you do.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:30 pm

Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:54 pm

One of the things Aliana and I agree on is that we'd happily have a threesome with Mila Kunis.

And Aliana's fully straight.

That says much for Mila Kunis.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:12 am

DEMON COUNTRIES FOR THE DEMONS, ANGEL COUNTRIES FOR THE ANGELS, HUMAN COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!
Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the non-human world pours into EVERY human country and ONLY into human countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Heavensgate, but nobody says Heavensgate will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of non-humans and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY human country and ONLY human countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-humans.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of humans were brought into EVERY non-human country and ONLY into non-human countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the NON-HUMAN problem?

And how long would it take any sane non-human to notice this and what kind of psycho non-human man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the human race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmilliondemons.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-human.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-human.

Anonymous Youtube Commenter

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:56 am

Night - I logged in, and decided that I'll let NEI make the decision as to where they will go.

Midterms now. Yay.
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Esternial » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:46 pm

During the latest episode of Supernatural, around 2/3rds through, I couldn't help but think about Ivy and Calliel.

Damn, Clarence.
Last edited by Esternial on Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:06 pm

Esternial wrote:During the latest episode of Supernatural, around 2/3rds through, I couldn't help but think about Ivy and Calliel.

Damn, Clarence.

How long has that show been on? 11 years?

This surprises me.

Goodbye.

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Postby Esternial » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:21 pm

Esternial wrote:During the latest episode of Supernatural, around 2/3rds through, I couldn't help but think about Ivy and Calliel.

Damn, Clarence.

How long has that show been on? 11 years?

This surprises me.

I take notice of this.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:26 pm

Damn, Clarence.

How is the current season? Haven't seen it yet.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Postby Esternial » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:31 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:

Damn, Clarence.

How is the current season? Haven't seen it yet.

Pretty decent so far. Current episode (3, I think) is great, though I won't spoil it.

Quite some big stuff happened, and the scene at the end of the episode is priceless.
Last edited by Esternial on Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:47 pm

Supernatural has never been bad, really.

The Leviathan season was OK, but otherwise it's pretty solid.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:49 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:Supernatural has never been bad, really.

Nah, I'd say the Leviathan season was bad.

Season 8, from what I have seen, was better. The rest of it is very good. I personally feel season 5 was the best.
Last edited by Nightkill the Emperor on Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:50 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:Night - I logged in, and decided that I'll let NEI make the decision as to where they will go.

Midterms now. Yay.

Also, NEI.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Postby Esternial » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:00 pm

Nah, I'd say the Leviathan season was bad.

Season 8, from what I have seen, was better. The rest of it is very good. I personally feel season 5 was the best.

The current one is pretty stellar, if I do say so myself.

Well balls, that post sucked.
Last edited by Esternial on Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:00 pm

Though this will probably turn into Full Metal Alchemist, it looks and sounds pretty bad, to be honest.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:02 pm

Though this will probably turn into Full Metal Alchemist, it looks and sounds pretty bad, to be honest.

Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:02 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:Though this will probably turn into Full Metal Alchemist, it looks and sounds pretty bad, to be honest.

Mind you, the universe looks cool.

It's just the plot and leads sound incredibly grating.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:03 pm

Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse