NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 8, Closed, Will it Hurt?)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:22 pm

Saints Row IV is the tits.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:23 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:So I had slept in and had more tea.

Give me some posts which I will do and then sleep once again.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=230750&p=16411729#p16411729
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:41 pm

Astrolinium wrote:Name: North Carolina
Leader: Governor Hunter Markson (R)
Flag (If applicable): (Image)
What is it? City? Province? State?: State
Language(s) spoken: English, Spanish
Population: 11,712,234
Description: The Tar Hell State. A land of vast beauty and diversity, the great state of North Carolina is perhaps one of the best. From the outer banks in the east to the mountains in the west, the state never ceases to delight and amaze tourists with its natural beauty and opportunities for recreation. The state is home to three of the largest metropolitan areas in the country (The Triangle, the Triad, and the Metrolina) and is one of the fastest-growing job centers in the world (among those the primary focus of which does not include high-magitech industry), following the revitalization of the tobacco industry in the late 2020s due to the invention of SmartTobacco, as well as the current revitalization of the textiles industry following new discoveries made during the colonization of Hell. Additionally, the Research Triangle Park is home to SAS, a partner company of Take-Jameson, working to adapt magic to computer software since the colonization of Hell.
The state is also home to one of the finest public university systems in the nation, as it has been for several decades. Notable schools include NC State, UNC Chapel Hill, Duke University, UNC Wilmington, UNC Charlotte, and UNC Greensboro. The system is particularly renowned for its low tuition following the great anti-tuition-hike riots of 2015 and for having one of the largest campus library systems in the world. In spite of the quality of education in the state, its system has been criticized as not following the standard Canadian Model which swept the nation throughout the 2010s following Oregon's adoption of the model during the middle of the decade. Additionally, in spite of its wonderful universities, the public school systems are plagued with problems which can largely be traced to poor mixing of human and demon children.
Additionally, the city of Durham (a part of the greater Triangle metropolitan area) remains the Human Trafficking Capital of the eastern seaboard, a problem which has only increased since the colonization of Hell. While this new age of multiculturalism can be said to have vastly improved race relations amongst humans, anti-demonism is a real problem, especially in southern states such as North Carolina. The Humans First Party has gained significant traction within the state through grassroots campaigning, and incumbent governor Hunter Markson only narrowly defeated HFP candidate Layton LaCorte in the last election.
Also worth mentioning is the complete collapse of all industry within the town of High Point following the move of the furniture industry to Hell. Oh, and the Panthers still can't win anything. The Durham Bulls are doing alright, though.
Demographics:
Racial Demographics
American Indian: 1%
Asian: 5%
Black: 19%
Demon: 11%
White: 53%
Latino: 9%
Top Spoken Non-English Languages
Spanish: 16.93%
Whatever the Fuck Demons Speak: 12.08%
French: 3.32%
German: 1.27%
Chinese (including Mandarin): 0.98%
Arabic: 0.57%
Vietnamese: 0.28%
Korean: 0.16%
Tagalog: 0.13%
Hindi: 0.12%
Religion
Christian: 59%
Protestant: 43%
Roman Catholic: 4%
Other Christian such as Non-denominational, Pentecostal, and the LDS Church: 12%
Judaism: 1%
Other religions: 3%
Non-religious: 30%
Refused to answer: 7%

Approved, by the way.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:46 pm

Rathore switches between an RP accent and an obnoxiously thick Welsh accent in my head.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:31 pm

That was a restful nap then.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:46 pm

Something tells me I'm about to get very bored of you guys being at school.

Fortunately, we're starting a big grand new project at work which will take up quite a lot of my time, so I won't be overly bored.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:10 pm

Why do people keep calling Pakistan Middle Eastern and referring to the Middle East and Islamic as synonyms?
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:08 pm

So...when will be your first holiday from school?

Mind, enjoy school, do work, create a future, don't drop out, stay clean, all that, but I still want to know when you lot will be free again. :P
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:22 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:So...when will be your first holiday from school?

Mind, enjoy school, do work, create a future, don't drop out, stay clean, all that, but I still want to know when you lot will be free again. :P

Thanksgiving? :P

Stop showing off. :P
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:26 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:So...when will be your first holiday from school?

Thanksgiving? :P

I've come to realise I have become a nagging hen of sorts- you are all now my young little chicks and I am intently watching each of you.

Even Nat, though that watching is bitching at him to program better, or him bitching to me about programming.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:29 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:Thanksgiving? :P

I've come to realise I have become a nagging hen of sorts- you are all now my young little chicks and I am intently watching each of you.

Even Nat, though that watching is bitching at him to program better, or him bitching to me about programming.

Aren't you always bitching though? :P
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:31 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I've come to realise I have become a nagging hen of sorts- you are all now my young little chicks and I am intently watching each of you.

Aren't you always bitching though? :P

So you see how much I watch. :p
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:32 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:Aren't you always bitching though? :P

So you see how much I watch. :p

You'd bitch at God if you had a chance. :P

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:36 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:So you see how much I watch. :p

You'd bitch at God if you had a chance. :P

What the hell do you think prayer is?
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:40 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:You'd bitch at God if you had a chance. :P

What the hell do you think prayer is?

Whining. *nod*

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:41 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:What the hell do you think prayer is?

Whining. *nod*

Well, it's a spiritual cleansing as well.

But on occasion bitching is involved.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:43 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:Whining. *nod*

Well, it's a spiritual cleansing as well.

"God, what the fuck? Why did you give me 21 mosquito bites in a week?!"

"Because I can and shut up mortal."

"Fuck you, God."

"Gladly."

"..."

"What? I'm omnisexual, I'm horny, and Mary's a fucking nagging bitch."

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:54 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Well, it's a spiritual cleansing as well.

"God, what the fuck? Why did you give me 21 mosquito bites in a week?!"

"Fuck you, God."

"Gladly."

"..."

Mosquitos stay away from me.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:56 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:"God, what the fuck? Why did you give me 21 mosquito bites in a week?!"

"Fuck you, God."

"Gladly."

"..."

Mosquitos stay away from me.

That's because one drop of your blood is too good for mosquito larvve. *nod*
Last edited by Individuality-ness on Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:33 pm

Oh yeah, Indi, I'll just mention it here- the power's been odd, so I'm likely to suddenly disappear.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:35 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Oh yeah, Indi, I'll just mention it here- the power's been odd, so I'm likely to suddenly disappear.

No worries. Any reason why it's been acting stupid though?

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:37 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Oh yeah, Indi, I'll just mention it here- the power's been odd, so I'm likely to suddenly disappear.

No worries. Any reason why it's been acting stupid though?

I live in an third world country on a city that floods every year and could just collapse into the ocean whenever.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:38 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:No worries. Any reason why it's been acting stupid though?

I live in an third world country on a city that floods every year and could just collapse into the ocean whenever.

Ah. Oh, Night, leader of Syria's female, not male. Check the app.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:40 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I live in an third world country on a city that floods every year and could just collapse into the ocean whenever.

Ah. Oh, Night, leader of Syria's female, not male. Check the app.

While I edit, go ahead and respond as though I used the right pronouns.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:41 pm

Edited.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse