NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 8, Closed, Will it Hurt?)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:47 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:Fourth largest in the world, to be specific.

I'm more amazed by the shitton of space.

India is big, but crowded.

I now know the state of Arizona quite well.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:00 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I'm more amazed by the shitton of space.

India is big, but crowded.

I now know the state of Arizona quite well.

Arizona does not follow daylight savings time, the only state on the Continental US not to.

This must fuck things up when someone visits from a nearby state.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:04 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I now know the state of Arizona quite well.

Arizona does not follow daylight savings time, the only state on the Continental US not to.

No, no, no.
Only most of it doesn't follow daylight savings time. The Navajo Nation does.
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:08 pm

Astrolinium wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Arizona does not follow daylight savings time, the only state on the Continental US not to.

No, no, no.
Only most of it doesn't follow daylight savings time. The Navajo Nation does.

They aren't technically part of the state of Arizona though, aren't they?
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:10 pm

Four percent of Arizona is Mormon.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:14 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Four percent of Arizona is Mormon.

Arizona is basically a prison state for all those too crazed for the rest of us.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:36 pm

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=270468

*sigh*

There are so many people in this I feel I have no choice.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:37 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=270468

*sigh*

One of us.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:39 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=270468

*sigh*

Astro forced my hand.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:10 pm

Life is a game. But even the players and the designers have no idea how it works. It was a complex, ever shifting rulebook and a half shattered gameboard, with players coming and going. And within the game there were trillions of other games, other draws and other rolls of the die.

Let’s show you one gamer, one game, one draw and one roll of the die.

It was a warm Arizona night. The weather was 25 degrees, and the white man felt the heat distantly. Sure, he was sweating a bit, but he just visualized it as happening to someone else and it didn’t affect him that way. Grabbing a cigarette, he gave it a light and waited calmly in his Ford.

Two red Subarus pulled up next to them. The man just kept his eyes closed and stayed relaxed, smoking in peace. Two Latino men pulled out of one car, the other car staying where it was with tinted windows so the white man couldn’t see who was in it. No matter, really. There was a knock on his car window.

“What do you want here?” flat out asked one Latino man, wearing shades so his eyes could not be seen. The white man merely stayed in his car, his windows rolling down as he gave a sideways glance at the Latino.

“Quite simply, Juan,” said the man slowly, “I’m here to pick up what I’m owed. Now, do you have it for me?” The car door opened outwards as Nick stepped out of his car, resting a hand on a revolver in his holster.

Juan squinted at Nick, chuckling. “So you come here to Arizona, Nick? No. We had a deal. You were staying in your territory, in Nevada and California, not-“

“Listen, you bloody beaner.” Nick said quietly and calmly, his General American accent slipping into English for a few seconds. “I have no time, none at all, to put up with this nonsense. None at all. Now, the situation has changed dramatically as of late. The previous arrangement will no longer work. Provide me back with what I originally gave you and then I will leave and you will no longer worry about me. If you don’t, then I’m afraid we will have an issue with one another.”

Juan slid up his sunglasses, revealing one crumpled and permanently closed eye. It was a bit distracting to look at. “And if I refuse?”

Nick sighed. “I wish I could persuade you otherwise, Juan. You would have been a useful asset.” Suddenly, in a few seconds, it was all over. Juan was bleeding down on the ground, his bodyguard on the ground, his head a few metres away. The other Subaru was now a blaze, Nick’s cigarette missing from his mouth.

This is what happened. Nick’s hand had whipped out, grabbing the bodyguard’s head and ripping it off his body in one quick motion, chucking it out in the distance. He fired a shot at Juan’s stomach at point blank range, having drawn his revolver in milliseconds, blasting the Latino.

As the bullet penetrated the man’s body, Nick had raced toward the second Subaru, his hand smashing through the window, grabbing the driver’s neck, slamming toward the wheel, breaking his skull under the pressure.

His cigar was thrown in the gas tank, before he leaped over the car and landed in front of Juan’s dying body. The car exploded behind him, going up in flames. Nick took a breath, his eyes closing again. “I didn’t wish to have to do that, Juan. But I had to. Now, the situation has changed. The Dark Ones, the Fae, are returning again. I saw them in Las Vegas, but survived that. I’ve stayed underground for a decade, preparing. But it’s time to accept the new situation.”

Juan lay on the ground, coughing. “Calhoun…He’s gone rogue. He’ll go after you. You and the others.”

Nick glanced back at Juan. “I know. I know what he’ll become, but he’s small fry. Big events are ahead of us now, Juan. Us and all the world. I apologise for killing you, but you understand that I was in a hurry.”

Juan was going to speak up again, but coughed another time and died. Nick looked at the burning car, the fire staying maintained in one spot due to the desert. He gave a sigh and a head shake, disappointed at the situation. “No matter.” He went to his trunk, popping it open and pulling out the M60 machine gun hidden there.

He looked at the gun with a certain exhaustion, but then whistled a tune under his voice as he reached for it, ignoring the other item in the trunk. It was a chess board, but with no pieces. Just the board, with a long dash in the middle of it.

Nick stared at that for a half minute, wistful. “Centuries of that game.” He hummed under his voice. “Centuries of the same damn game, always the damn same. Oh, we’ve played it as long as the sun.”

Taking it out, he walked out into the desert, his face hard and determined as he remembered the wars he had fought. “It’s quite nearly done.” Nicholas Carry said quietly. “Every game, every draw, every roll of the die. And all will fall and cry…”
Last edited by Nightkill the Emperor on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:20 pm

Life is a game. But even the players and the designers have no idea how it works. It was a complex, ever shifting rulebook and a half shattered gameboard, with players coming and going. And within the game there were trillions of other games, other draws and other rolls of the die.

Let’s show you one gamer, one game, one draw and one roll of the die.

It was a warm Arizona night. The weather was 25 degrees, and the white man felt the heat distantly. Sure, he was sweating a bit, but he just visualized it as happening to someone else and it didn’t affect him that way. Grabbing a cigarette, he gave it a light and waited calmly in his Ford.

Two red Subarus pulled up next to them. The man just kept his eyes closed and stayed relaxed, smoking in peace. Two Latino men pulled out of one car, the other car staying where it was with tinted windows so the white man couldn’t see who was in it. No matter, really. There was a knock on his car window.

“What do you want here?” flat out asked one Latino man, wearing shades so his eyes could not be seen. The white man merely stayed in his car, his windows rolling down as he gave a sideways glance at the Latino.

“Quite simply, Juan,” said the man slowly, “I’m here to pick up what I’m owed. Now, do you have it for me?” The car door opened outwards as Nick stepped out of his car, resting a hand on a revolver in his holster.

Juan squinted at Nick, chuckling. “So you come here to Arizona, Nick? No. We had a deal. You were staying in your territory, in Nevada and California, not-“

“Listen, you bloody beaner.” Nick said quietly and calmly, his General American accent slipping into English for a few seconds. “I have no time, none at all, to put up with this nonsense. None at all. Now, the situation has changed dramatically as of late. The previous arrangement will no longer work. Provide me back with what I originally gave you and then I will leave and you will no longer worry about me. If you don’t, then I’m afraid we will have an issue with one another.”

Juan slid up his sunglasses, revealing one crumpled and permanently closed eye. It was a bit distracting to look at. “And if I refuse?”

Nick sighed. “I wish I could persuade you otherwise, Juan. You would have been a useful asset.” Suddenly, in a few seconds, it was all over. Juan was bleeding down on the ground, his bodyguard on the ground, his head a few metres away. The other Subaru was now a blaze, Nick’s cigarette missing from his mouth.

This is what happened. Nick’s hand had whipped out, grabbing the bodyguard’s head and ripping it off his body in one quick motion, chucking it out in the distance. He fired a shot at Juan’s stomach at point blank range, having drawn his revolver in milliseconds, blasting the Latino.

As the bullet penetrated the man’s body, Nick had raced toward the second Subaru, his hand smashing through the window, grabbing the driver’s neck, slamming toward the wheel, breaking his skull under the pressure.

His cigar was thrown in the gas tank, before he leaped over the car and landed in front of Juan’s dying body. The car exploded behind him, going up in flames. Nick took a breath, his eyes closing again. “I didn’t wish to have to do that, Juan. But I had to. Now, the situation has changed. The Dark Ones, the Fae, are returning again. I saw them in Las Vegas, but survived that. I’ve stayed underground for a decade, preparing. But it’s time to accept the new situation.”

Juan lay on the ground, coughing. “Calhoun…He’s gone rogue. He’ll go after you. You and the others.”

Nick glanced back at Juan. “I know. I know what he’ll become, but he’s small fry. Big events are ahead of us now, Juan. Us and all the world. I apologise for killing you, but you understand that I was in a hurry.”

Juan was going to speak up again, but coughed another time and died. Nick looked at the burning car, the fire staying maintained in one spot due to the desert. He gave a sigh and a head shake, disappointed at the situation. “No matter.” He went to his trunk, popping it open and pulling out the M60 machine gun hidden there.

He looked at the gun with a certain exhaustion, but then whistled a tune under his voice as he reached for it, ignoring the other item in the trunk. It was a chess board, but with no pieces. Just the board, with a long dash in the middle of it.

Nick stared at that for a half minute, wistful. “Centuries of that game.” He hummed under his voice. “Centuries of the same damn game, always the damn same. Oh, we’ve played it as long as the sun.”

Taking it out, he walked out into the desert, his face hard and determined as he remembered the wars he had fought. “It’s quite nearly done.” Nicholas Carry said quietly. “Every game, every draw, every roll of the die. And all will fall and cry…”

I really enjoy writing this guy, especially considering this is the first we're really seeing of him.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:21 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Nicholas Carry

What.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:22 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Nicholas Carry

What.

Positive what or negative what?
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:23 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:What.

Positive what or negative what?

What what.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:43 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Positive what or negative what?

What what.

Good.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:44 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:What what.

Good.

Now, go apply to Sentinel's thing so that we might take over.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:47 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Good.

Now, go apply to Sentinel's thing so that we might take over.

Later. The same concept has happened many times under many hands. I'm not hopeful.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:49 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:Now, go apply to Sentinel's thing so that we might take over.

Later. The same concept has happened many times under many hands. I'm not hopeful.

I agree completely - but this one has the Doctors, so it should be cool for the first three pages.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:07 pm

In hindsight, Carry should have been more involved in AWB.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:43 pm

I'm unsure if I should join that crossover thing, or what character I should use if I do.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:49 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I'm unsure if I should join that crossover thing, or what character I should use if I do.

Look at it is this way - even if it sucks (it probably will), you can bicker with Eleven and Twelve.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:50 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I'm unsure if I should join that crossover thing, or what character I should use if I do.

Look at it is this way - even if it sucks (it probably will), you can bicker with Eleven and Twelve.

This is true.

But I'm not sure if I'd want to waste my time there.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:54 pm

Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:58 pm

Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:59 pm

Is... that... monstrosity a bull?

Goodbye.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse