NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 8, Closed, Will it Hurt?)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:35 pm

There's a significant batch of fridge horror when you realise how centralised the demonic government was around Dys and Azazel.

And that all ended in the war.

Likely a lot of shit in the aftermath.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:36 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:There's a significant batch of fridge horror when you realise how centralised the demonic government was around Dys and Azazel.

Well, if some demon communities were organized enough, they may have taken the whole brunt of the governmental collapse a bit better.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:37 pm

Agritum wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:There's a significant batch of fridge horror when you realise how centralised the demonic government was around Dys and Azazel.

Well, if some demon communities were organized enough, they may have taken the whole brunt of the governmental collapse a bit better.

Sure, a few, and many were generally isolated from the rest.

But even then, there would be a lot of refugees.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:48 pm

The inn was dimly lit, the flames of several candles shooing the darkness away with their dance. The innkeeper, an old hag wrapped in rags, placed a platter onto the corner table, before sauntering back to her place behind the counter.

A hand grabbed a mug from the platter, raised it to the lips of a bearded man, and tipped the mug, allowing golden liquid to pour into the man's mouth. He sighed, and placed the mug onto the table.

My dear friend, read the letter that sat upon the table, Thank you for contacting me. This country is in turmoil, and your help would be so much appreciated. Meet me at the usual place. We will speak more there.

A figure in robes approached the table, and fell into the open seat. The two were silent for several moments, before the robed one removed his hood, revealing an almost malnourished face, though it was hard to tell because of the thick, red chinstrap.

"Crowley," the Scotsman whispered in relief.

The wizard nodded. "It has been a long time, Ross."

"Indeed it has," the thane replied, before reaching onto the platter and retrieving a mug. "Is the liquor here still good?"

"Aye."

Ross smirked, and took a swig. "Then thank the Lord for that."

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news," Crowley spoke, "But I don't think we have much time to reminisce."

Placing the mug onto the table, Ross avoided eye contact. "True. Well... What could I say, really?"

"Start from the part where your King was murdered."

There was a pause.

"A few months ago, the war with Norway ended. One of the thanes - the Thane of Cawdor - betrayed us. He was captured and executed. The King - God bless him - ordered me to relay the news to our generals, Macbeth and Banquo. Macbeth was the new Thane of Cawdor, and a celebration held at his castle Inverness."

"Go on."

Ross sighed. "The King was murdered. His guards framed. But Macbeth killed them in a rage. The heirs, Malcolm and Donalbain, have fled. I suspected that they may have been guilty. But then Macbeth declared himself the new King. Moved the centre of government to his nigh-impenetrable fortress, Dunsinane, and appointed a brutal sergeant named Seyton as his right-hand man. Banquo is dead, Macduff - Thane of Fife - has fled. I go to see his wife on the morrow, but I fear that Macbeth will attempt to strike at them."

Crowley took a bite out of his bread, contemplating the situation. "And how, exactly, does this concern myself?"

"You told me that you felt a strange presence," Ross replied. "Macbeth regularly holds court at Dunsinane. A spy loyal to me and the other thanes has reported three strange figures who see the future. I also have reports that Seyton is involved in dark magics."

"Alright," Crowley said, nodding. "I'll check it out. Now, where has this Macduff fled to?"

"England, most likely. It is where Malcolm - the King's heir - fled. Word amongst the other thanes is that the two will return with an English army to wrestle control from Macbeth."

"Do you think that it's possible?"

"Dunsinane is, as I have said, nigh-impenetrable. And Macbeth's army is one of the strongest and most brutal I have ever seen."

Crowley rubbed his bearded chin. "I suspect he may be using some otherworldly sources to keep such a loyal army; and the three weird figures you mention may be the cause of it - this Seyton could be involved as well."

The wizard stood, and sighed. "We'll talk later, my friend. For now, keep in contact with the other thanes. And head to England to find Macduff - tell him that you have a powerful friend who will help you lot in taking down Macbeth."

Ross smiled. "Thank you, Crowley."

"But this is the last favour I owe. After this, we are even."

"As you wish."

"Good."

And with that, Crowley walked out of the door. "Great pub," he muttered. "I might stop by again sometime."
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:54 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:
The inn was dimly lit, the flames of several candles shooing the darkness away with their dance. The innkeeper, an old hag wrapped in rags, placed a platter onto the corner table, before sauntering back to her place behind the counter.

A hand grabbed a mug from the platter, raised it to the lips of a bearded man, and tipped the mug, allowing golden liquid to pour into the man's mouth. He sighed, and placed the mug onto the table.

My dear friend, read the letter that sat upon the table, Thank you for contacting me. This country is in turmoil, and your help would be so much appreciated. Meet me at the usual place. We will speak more there.

A figure in robes approached the table, and fell into the open seat. The two were silent for several moments, before the robed one removed his hood, revealing an almost malnourished face, though it was hard to tell because of the thick, red chinstrap.

"Crowley," the Scotsman whispered in relief.

The wizard nodded. "It has been a long time, Ross."

"Indeed it has," the thane replied, before reaching onto the platter and retrieving a mug. "Is the liquor here still good?"

"Aye."

Ross smirked, and took a swig. "Then thank the Lord for that."

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news," Crowley spoke, "But I don't think we have much time to reminisce."

Placing the mug onto the table, Ross avoided eye contact. "True. Well... What could I say, really?"

"Start from the part where your King was murdered."

There was a pause.

"A few months ago, the war with Norway ended. One of the thanes - the Thane of Cawdor - betrayed us. He was captured and executed. The King - God bless him - ordered me to relay the news to our generals, Macbeth and Banquo. Macbeth was the new Thane of Cawdor, and a celebration held at his castle Inverness."

"Go on."

Ross sighed. "The King was murdered. His guards framed. But Macbeth killed them in a rage. The heirs, Malcolm and Donalbain, have fled. I suspected that they may have been guilty. But then Macbeth declared himself the new King. Moved the centre of government to his nigh-impenetrable fortress, Dunsinane, and appointed a brutal sergeant named Seyton as his right-hand man. Banquo is dead, Macduff - Thane of Fife - has fled. I go to see his wife on the morrow, but I fear that Macbeth will attempt to strike at them."

Crowley took a bite out of his bread, contemplating the situation. "And how, exactly, does this concern myself?"

"You told me that you felt a strange presence," Ross replied. "Macbeth regularly holds court at Dunsinane. A spy loyal to me and the other thanes has reported three strange figures who see the future. I also have reports that Seyton is involved in dark magics."

"Alright," Crowley said, nodding. "I'll check it out. Now, where has this Macduff fled to?"

"England, most likely. It is where Malcolm - the King's heir - fled. Word amongst the other thanes is that the two will return with an English army to wrestle control from Macbeth."

"Do you think that it's possible?"

"Dunsinane is, as I have said, nigh-impenetrable. And Macbeth's army is one of the strongest and most brutal I have ever seen."

Crowley rubbed his bearded chin. "I suspect he may be using some otherworldly sources to keep such a loyal army; and the three weird figures you mention may be the cause of it - this Seyton could be involved as well."

The wizard stood, and sighed. "We'll talk later, my friend. For now, keep in contact with the other thanes. And head to England to find Macduff - tell him that you have a powerful friend who will help you lot in taking down Macbeth."

Ross smiled. "Thank you, Crowley."

"But this is the last favour I owe. After this, we are even."

"As you wish."

"Good."

And with that, Crowley walked out of the door. "Great pub," he muttered. "I might stop by again sometime."

I like it.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:54 pm

Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:55 pm

Also, NEI, you can have Alice climb out of the bus to talk with Jade and Lana.
Last edited by Nightkill the Emperor on Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Vesperis
Minister

Founded: Apr 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vesperis » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:56 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Also, NEI, you can have Alice climb out of the bus to talk with Jade and Lana.

Oh this will be fun
Hi I'm Ves and I'm always a slut for Aona roleplays

✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

Female
I live in a hovel in P2TM and I don't leave
I RP girls because no one else will
Pacific Standard Time UTC - 8
Have an RP you think I'd like? TG me

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:07 pm

Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:14 pm

Note that Alice is 30, looks it, and is also a teacher at a magic school (though not Elfen High).

She may have a nametag as well.
Last edited by Nightkill the Emperor on Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Vesperis
Minister

Founded: Apr 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vesperis » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:16 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Note that Alice is 30, looks it, and is also a teacher at a magic school (though not Elfen High).

Yeah, heh, Lana's idea of being courteous to her elders is skewed severely
Hi I'm Ves and I'm always a slut for Aona roleplays

✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

Female
I live in a hovel in P2TM and I don't leave
I RP girls because no one else will
Pacific Standard Time UTC - 8
Have an RP you think I'd like? TG me

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:17 pm

Vesperis wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Note that Alice is 30, looks it, and is also a teacher at a magic school (though not Elfen High).

Yeah, heh, Lana's idea of being courteous to her elders is skewed severely

Well, yes, she just spent two minutes with Crowley. Respect to humanity gets skewed after that.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:38 pm

It was only logical, really, that Elfen High would involve a fairy, a reborn lightsaber-wielding girl and an Irish fighting a literal fuck face while the fight is commented on by a talking lizard.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:41 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:It was only logical, really, that Elfen High would involve a fairy, a reborn lightsaber-wielding girl and an Irish fighting a literal fuck face while the fight is commented on by a talking lizard.

My only regret is that everyone (but Rosalind) is too busy to participate.

You should reply to D, by the way.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:46 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:It was only logical, really, that Elfen High would involve a fairy, a reborn lightsaber-wielding girl and an Irish fighting a literal fuck face while the fight is commented on by a talking lizard.

My only regret is that everyone (but Rosalind) is too busy to participate.

You should reply to D, by the way.

I'm about to.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:50 pm

Breaking Bad has considerably increased my playlist.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:35 pm

Does this gecko have a cockney accent?

Well, too fucking bad. I can't imagine it without it.
Last edited by Mavorpen on Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Swith Witherward
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:52 pm

Is it my tired brain reading that IC post incorrectly, or is Crowley actually having a really bad day?
★ Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
Madhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts,
and humanities and their replacement by entertainment,
self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:53 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:Is it my tired brain reading that IC post incorrectly, or is Crowley actually having a really bad day?

He's having a shitty day.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:12 pm

No reaction to his bleeding eye, the lessening of hair, the lessening of waist or the unconscious child?
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:12 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:No reaction to his bleeding eye, the lessening of hair, the lessening of waist or the unconscious child?

This is Crowley.

Megan is used to it.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:48 pm

Astrolinium wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You should write a oneshot about Eric and Parnell honeymooning here.

And fighting a Roman Catholic fundamentalist or something.

Fall Break starts after classes tomorrow.
So I think I may actually be able to do this.

Just a reminder.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:50 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Astrolinium wrote:
Fall Break starts after classes tomorrow.
So I think I may actually be able to do this.

Just a reminder.

I literally just got home about twenty minutes ago.
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:50 pm

Astrolinium wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Just a reminder.

My agents did not inform me of this.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:53 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Astrolinium wrote:

My agents did not inform me of this.

One must die for this failure.

Goodbye.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse