NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 8, Closed, Will it Hurt?)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:35 pm

Khan, Crowley has an eyepatch - how could one eye explode without making him blind?
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:36 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:Khan, Crowley has an eyepatch - how could one eye explode without making him blind?

An edit may be in order.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:36 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:Khan, Crowley has an eyepatch - how could one eye explode without making him blind?

An edit may be in order.

You could just say he's blind for the moment.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:37 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:...

An edit may be in order.

You could just say he's blind for the moment.

I just did.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:39 pm

Night is not forcing me to post more in the OOC. Nope.

Please don't kill me, please don't kill me, please don't kill me, please don't kill me...
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:41 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:Night is not forcing me to post more in the OOC. Nope.

Please don't kill me, please don't kill me, please don't kill me, please don't kill me...

It's either this or doing debating with idiots. Better to hang out with better idiots. :p

Also, you should world build.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:42 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:Night is not forcing me to post more in the OOC. Nope.

It's either this or doing debating with idiots. Better to hang out with better idiots. :p

Also, you should world build.

I'm technically supposed to be doing homework. :P

But I'll see if I can parody that.
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:44 pm

So, I got a few mods for EU4 (to allow Jews, Sikhs, Parsis and stuff).

The Sikhs have colonised British Columbia, Washington and Oregon and are ever expanding.

There is no hope.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:54 pm

Obviously I only spent the last few minutes bullshitting this one. Hence, it's not Indi-worthy world building quality to be posted.

I don't give a shit.

Name: Insulae Nautae et Agricolae
Leader: Filia Agricolae
Flag: n/a
Composed of: a small set of islands somewhere, maybe in the Sea of Monsters?
Language(s): Latin. Not the one spoken during Mass, but the one spoken when Virgil walked the Earth.
Description: This is a mythical group of islands, where everyone speaks Classical Latin and where the only people who exist are farmers, sailors, farmer’s daughters, poets, girls (who aren’t daughters of pirates, farmers, poets, or sailors; whose daughters they are, I don’t know), and pirates.

For some reason the girls are either in love with the pirates or the sailors, and the sailors are always in love with the girls. Poets are often found in the tavern in the morning, drinking. Drinking what, who knows?

Also, for some reason someone’s been wandering around asking whether they could plow a field using pigs.

I don’t know why this happens either.

Characters from here: n/a
Changes since magic was revealed:

Really, there hasn’t been much a change, given the fact that this place was only discoverable using magic anyways. And even then, you have to make a freakishly wrong turn somewhere to end up here.

The few people who showed up in this mythical island are often confused at the comings and goings of this place. Plus, since most of them don’t know Latin, they invariably don’t understand what is being said. They often disappear from the real world, never to return. Some people say that these people have been assimilated, becoming one of these mystical people.

But who knows, really?

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 pm

Something that will amuse you little buggers is that it is very difficult to colonise Pennsylvania for a bizarre reason- the natives keep uprising.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:56 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:Obviously I only spent the last few minutes bullshitting this one. Hence, it's not Indi-worthy world building quality to be posted.

I don't give a shit.

Language(s): Latin. Not the one spoken during Mass, but the one spoken when Virgil walked the Earth.
Description: This is a mythical group of islands, where everyone speaks Classical Latin and where the only people who exist are farmers, sailors, farmer’s daughters, poets, girls (who aren’t daughters of pirates, farmers, poets, or sailors; whose daughters they are, I don’t know), and pirates.

For some reason the girls are either in love with the pirates or the sailors, and the sailors are always in love with the girls. Poets are often found in the tavern in the morning, drinking. Drinking what, who knows?

Also, for some reason someone’s been wandering around asking whether they could plow a field using pigs.

Really, there hasn’t been much a change, given the fact that this place was only discoverable using magic anyways. And even then, you have to make a freakishly wrong turn somewhere to end up here.

The few people who showed up in this mythical island are often confused at the comings and goings of this place. Plus, since most of them don’t know Latin, they invariably don’t understand what is being said. They often disappear from the real world, never to return. Some people say that these people have been assimilated, becoming one of these mystical people.

But who knows, really?

:lol:

I'll add it, but I'll wait for you to make something good quality as well, though you should also do your homework. Just be sure to be here on occasion rather than your debates. :p
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Esternial » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:57 pm

Astrolinium wrote:
Frankly, we tend to be too locked up in our little ivory tower for me to have noticed what other people are doing.

So that fairly well answers that question.

I admit it's part of the reason I hop around from P2TM OOC to OOC and take a mild interest in how the subforum is doing (what groups are forming, what cultures are being built, what trends are going, etc.) because it appeals to the sociologist in me to observe that.

I also agreed to the crossover with PL and allow them into our OOCs and vice versa in an effort to help build that sort of community and occasionally jump to a different tower, but that didn't work too well.

P2TM is kind of a collection of separate groups, partly intertwined but not truly one homogeneous entity. While the Traveller's Café has brought some co-operation to the table, I'd still like to see some more unification between the separated groups of RP'ers.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:58 pm

Esternial wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:So that fairly well answers that question.

I admit it's part of the reason I hop around from P2TM OOC to OOC and take a mild interest in how the subforum is doing (what groups are forming, what cultures are being built, what trends are going, etc.) because it appeals to the sociologist in me to observe that.

I also agreed to the crossover with PL and allow them into our OOCs and vice versa in an effort to help build that sort of community and occasionally jump to a different tower, but that didn't work too well.

P2TM is kind of a collection of separate groups, partly intertwined but not truly one homogeneous entity. While the Traveller's Café has brought some co-operation to the table, I'd still like to see some more unification between the separated groups of RP'ers.

I'd also like to see you post IC. :p
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:59 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:Obviously I only spent the last few minutes bullshitting this one. Hence, it's not Indi-worthy world building quality to be posted.

I don't give a shit.

But who knows, really?

:lol:

I'll add it, but I'll wait for you to make something good quality as well, though you should also do your homework. Just be sure to be here on occasion rather than your debates. :p

Seriously, there's a sentence in my homework assignment which literally translates to "can I hitch a pig to a plow so that I can till the earth?". WTF?

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:59 pm

I don't give a shit.

But who knows, really?

Sea of Monsters? Great, now you've reminded me of that shitty movie.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:00 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote: :lol:

Seriously, there's a sentence in my homework assignment which literally translates to "can I hitch a pig to a plow so that I can till the earth?". WTF?

Your fault for taking Latin. :p

Though even I, an Indian, blinked at that sentence.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:01 pm

I don't give a shit.

But who knows, really?

Can I move here?
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:02 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:Seriously, there's a sentence in my homework assignment which literally translates to "can I hitch a pig to a plow so that I can till the earth?". WTF?

Your fault for taking Latin. :p

Though even I, an Indian, blinked at that sentence.

It's just a whole ton of pigs stuff. So the world-building thing was basically me mocking my homework assignment. :P

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Esternial » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:03 pm

Esternial wrote:P2TM is kind of a collection of separate groups, partly intertwined but not truly one homogeneous entity. While the Traveller's Café has brought some co-operation to the table, I'd still like to see some more unification between the separated groups of RP'ers.

I'd also like to see you post IC. :p

I'm not in the mood right now.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:03 pm

Astrolinium wrote:

I don't give a shit.

But who knows, really?

Can I move here?

You should write a oneshot about Eric and Parnell honeymooning here.

And fighting a Roman Catholic fundamentalist or something.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:04 pm

Esternial wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I'd also like to see you post IC. :p

I'm not in the mood right now.

Mkay, take your time.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:04 pm

Astrolinium wrote:

I don't give a shit.

But who knows, really?

Can I move here?

If you can find it, sure. :P

Don't mind the pig stuff though. *nod*

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:05 pm

Astrolinium wrote:
Can I move here?

You should write a oneshot about Eric and Parnell honeymooning here.

Fall Break starts after classes tomorrow.
So I think I may actually be able to do this.
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:08 pm

Astrolinium wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You should write a oneshot about Eric and Parnell honeymooning here.

Excellent.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:09 pm

Astrolinium wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You should write a oneshot about Eric and Parnell honeymooning here.

Lucky. I have school next week, and the week after that, and the week after that, all the way till Thanksgiving. >:(

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse