NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 8, Closed, Will it Hurt?)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:57 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:What is this?

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=254833

Holy fuck, I'm just now realizing how many pages my Korra thread is.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:58 pm

With chat threads, whatever they may be, my post count becomes 70798.

Nat goes to 65982.

Nana goes to a terrifying 100426.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:00 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:With chat threads, whatever they may be, my post count becomes 70798.

Nat goes to 65982.

How did you calculate this?
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:00 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:With chat threads, whatever they may be, my post count becomes 70798.

Nat goes to 65982.

How did you calculate this?

I clicked on my username.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:00 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:So I'm posting in the OOC because otherwise Night will swim across the fucking Pacific Ocean and kick my ass. Also because new feature.

So hi.

Hi.

And the new feature now counts chat threads. That's cool.

By which I mean F7.

Also, you should do a oneshot and news post.

Ah. I don't really post in F7. Makes sense.

I hate the fact that almost 50% are in Archives. >_>

I'll do a VERY short oneshot, and I'll use some Classical Latin because I have a fucking quiz tomorrow (and I need to do homework, so that's why it'll be short). News post, eh, later. :P
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:01 pm

Nat goes to 65982.

How the hell do you have over 9k posts in F7? :blink:
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:02 pm

Nat goes to 65982.

I only gain another thousand.
This speaks volumes about the percentage of my posts which are considered meaningful by the site.
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:02 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Hi.

And the new feature now counts chat threads. That's cool.

By which I mean F7.

Also, you should do a oneshot and news post.

Ah. I don't really post in F7. Makes sense.

I'll do a VERY short oneshot, and I'll use some Classical Latin because I have a fucking quiz tomorrow (and I need to do homework, so that's why it'll be short). News post, eh, later. :P

I posted in F7 back in the Old Days, when that was the only place for non-NS rp.

Reminder of your dark times in TET? :p

And sure, study for your test. It's more important.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:02 pm

Nat goes to 65982.

How the hell do you have over 9k posts in F7? :blink:

Elfen High 1.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:03 pm

Oh. I don't recall ever having posted in F7. That makes sense.

I think.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:03 pm

Astrolinium wrote:

Nat goes to 65982.

I only gain another thousand.
This speaks volumes about the percentage of my posts which are considered meaningful by the site.

I don't even gain a thousand. Clearly I am the most serious of all.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:03 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:Oh. I don't recall ever having posted in F7. That makes sense.

I think.

Throw in a post in some F7 game to test it.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:05 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:Ah. I don't really post in F7. Makes sense.

I posted in F7 back in the Old Days, when that was the only place for non-NS rp.

Yeah, I know, I was here.

Shut up. I'm currently mortified. I MUST MAKE 1.3k POSTS IN AN EH OOC THREAD.

Individuality-ness wrote:How the hell do you have over 9k posts in F7? :blink:

Elfen High 1.

And that's still in F7 for some reason? :blink:

My post count should be around 20k at most.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:05 pm

Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:05 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I posted in F7 back in the Old Days, when that was the only place for non-NS rp.

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Elfen High 1.

No, it's in Archives, but it still didn't add to my official post count when it transferred.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:06 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I posted in F7 back in the Old Days, when that was the only place for non-NS rp.

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Elfen High 1.

Also, start posting here, rapid speed then. :p
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:07 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:Yeah, I know, I was here.

No, it's in Archives, but it still didn't add to my official post count when it transferred.

Huh. I gain about 50 posts with the chat thread thing; maybe that's from still active F7 threads.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:08 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:Yeah, I know, I was here.

Also, start posting here, rapid speed then. :p

WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING?! :P

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:08 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:No, it's in Archives, but it still didn't add to my official post count when it transferred.

Huh. I gain about 50 posts with the chat thread thing; maybe that's from still active F7 threads.

I never recall you being particularly active, F7-wise, so that's likely it.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:09 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Also, start posting here, rapid speed then. :p

WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING?! :P

I like how the thing that brought you back to the OOC wasn't hanging out with your friends, or staying away from stupid debate, or anything like that - it was to remove the shame of TET. :lol:
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:11 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:Huh. I gain about 50 posts with the chat thread thing; maybe that's from still active F7 threads.

I never recall you being particularly active, F7-wise, so that's likely it.

F7 pisses me off, that's why.

Individuality-ness wrote:WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING?! :P

I like how the thing that brought you back to the OOC wasn't hanging out with your friends, or staying away from stupid debate, or anything like that - it was to remove the shame of TET. :lol:

:lol:

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:12 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I never recall you being particularly active, F7-wise, so that's likely it.

F7 pisses me off, that's why.

F7's much smarter than General nowadays.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:12 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:F7 pisses me off, that's why.

Possibly, but I don't care for F7, so I don't post in it.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:13 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:F7's much smarter than General nowadays.

Possibly, but I don't care for F7, so I don't post in it.

I did for the rps, and because that was the only place originally for chat threads. Then they were banned for a time, and everyone migrated to General. Then NSG Senate happened and now F7 is unrecognisable.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:14 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:F7 pisses me off, that's why.

The old hatred still burns indelible.
It's like racism but stupider and not as easily cured.
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse