NATION

PASSWORD

History of Man II (OOC, Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:57 pm

Equalium wrote:
HorusLand wrote:The first one minus the top part of Georgia. No splitting provinces.
Also, Scythia, not Scythica.

OOps I didnt see that.

And lol, you called the country with the stupid flag apart of Georgia XD COUGH, Abikhazia has the worst flag ever. Seriously, that hand looks like a glove from glove world.

Hey, don't mock Glove World, it is the underwater version of Disney World.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Equalium
Minister

Founded: Feb 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Equalium » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:59 pm

Ralnis wrote:
Equalium wrote:OOps I didnt see that.

And lol, you called the country with the stupid flag apart of Georgia XD COUGH, Abikhazia has the worst flag ever. Seriously, that hand looks like a glove from glove world.

Hey, don't mock Glove World, it is the underwater version of Disney World.

Your quoted for that.

And Horus, how does this look.

And yes, your flag is there with a check mark. Means OP approved. Is this okay?
Equalium - Where Feminism Gone Wrong.
Frisivisia wrote:
Libertarian California wrote:
Rome = 21st Century America.

Therefore, New York will be sacked by northern barbarians.
I knew those damn Canucks were up to something. We'll send a Legion to Buffalo immediately.
Ralnis wrote:Hey, don't mock Glove World, it is the underwater version of Disney World.

Alleniana wrote:Nukes are for noobs, diplomacy is where it's at.
Factbook • Embassy • Other Nations

Former Ukraine and Mosuo in History of Man. (FINISHED)
Belkegin/Belgium and Otveta in History of Empires.
Vote for TRUE Crimean separation!

Horusland
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Horusland » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:00 pm

Equalium wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Hey, don't mock Glove World, it is the underwater version of Disney World.

Your quoted for that.

It looks funny.
A series of strange bipolar phenomena collectively known as adolescence, taking over a nation formerly terrorizing NSG as an awkward and slightly braindead child.

Equalium
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalium » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:01 pm

HorusLand wrote:
Equalium wrote:Your quoted for that.

It looks funny.

I just decided to do that because I dont want unconfirmed map areas without your consent and approval.
Frisivisia wrote:

I knew those damn Canucks were up to something. We'll send a Legion to Buffalo immediately.

Horusland
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Horusland » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:04 pm

Equalium wrote:
HorusLand wrote:It looks funny.

I just decided to do that because I dont want unconfirmed map areas without your consent and approval.

You don't need to put my not-flag on there for that. lol
A series of strange bipolar phenomena collectively known as adolescence, taking over a nation formerly terrorizing NSG as an awkward and slightly braindead child.

Vaxon
Post Marshal

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaxon » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:05 pm

HorusLand wrote:
Equalium wrote:I just decided to do that because I dont want unconfirmed map areas without your consent and approval.

Horus, I heard English be not your first language? What is it then?
Greetings, If you're reading this, YOU ARE A STALKER!
Now, in all seriousness, I am an American Male.
Greater Mackonia wrote:"A car carrying a Communist a Capitalist and a Fascist breaks down, the Communist implores for the three to unite and push the car forward, though it may take significant time and misery. The Capitalist declares that the three should hire a taxi, though it will be costly and the taxi only has room for two. The Fascist gets in the car, sounds the horn and pretends the car is still moving."

-A Mack Saying.

Equalium
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalium » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:06 pm

HorusLand wrote:
Equalium wrote:I just decided to do that because I dont want unconfirmed map areas without your consent and approval.

Oh

And btw, who got the tracts of land reference in my new post?
Frisivisia wrote:

Horusland
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Horusland » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:09 pm

Vaxon wrote:
HorusLand wrote:You don't need to put my not-flag on there for that. lol

Romanian. I know English better, though.

Equalium wrote:
HorusLand wrote:You don't need to put my not-flag on there for that. lol

Oh

Please explain what you mean. :/

Vaxon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaxon » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:13 pm

HorusLand wrote:
Vaxon wrote:

Romanian. I know English better, though.

Equalium wrote:Oh

Please explain what you mean. :/

Romanian. Ah. So, just for a Vlad the Impaler joke, how do you say, "I am drinking the blood of my enemies"?
Greater Mackonia wrote:"A car carrying a Communist a Capitalist and a Fascist breaks down, the Communist implores for the three to unite and push the car forward, though it may take significant time and misery. The Capitalist declares that the three should hire a taxi, though it will be costly and the taxi only has room for two. The Fascist gets in the car, sounds the horn and pretends the car is still moving."

-A Mack Saying.

Horusland
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Horusland » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:15 pm

Vaxon wrote:Romanian. Ah. So, just for a Vlad the Impaler joke, how do you say, "I am drinking the blood of my enemies"?

Iti beau sangele. With a comma under the 't' and a hat over the second 'a'. :)
Good night, ppl.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:20 pm

Equalium wrote:

Your quoted for that.

I am forever proud for that now.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Bujahla
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bujahla » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:56 pm

@Allen, lol at Europe having more trade than the Americas. We've had North-South trade for a long while now and we have a shit ton of trade up and down the Mississippi and in the Gulf. My country has had a desire for south American goods for a couple hundred years. Besides that we aren't these weak tribes you guys keep thinking we are, we are quite strong. Granted we don't have large populations and I have open lands, but they aren't in my national interest.

@Horus, thanks for changing your rules about only European colonization.
*Huzzah he lives!*

Nah, son. Britain was all like "yo, why my colonies be all uppity an' shit?!" And Lord Durham laid it straight: "they be wantin' legislation with representation, dawg."

Never Forget / My Best IC Posts
Never Forget / My Longest Running Series
Never Forget / My Best RP

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:58 pm

Bujahla wrote:@Allen, lol at Europe having more trade than the Americas. We've had North-South trade for a long while now and we have a shit ton of trade up and down the Mississippi and in the Gulf. My country has had a desire for south American goods for a couple hundred years. Besides that we aren't these weak tribes you guys keep thinking we are, we are quite strong. Granted we don't have large populations and I have open lands, but they aren't in my national interest.

And maybe for once the Native Americans will finally fight back the Europeans, but Asia is a different matter.

Graknopia
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Graknopia » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:59 pm

I hope you do not mind Quirina, but I used your religion in my last post.
2% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 98% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Vaxon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaxon » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:00 pm

Ralnis wrote:
Bujahla wrote:@Allen, lol at Europe having more trade than the Americas. We've had North-South trade for a long while now and we have a shit ton of trade up and down the Mississippi and in the Gulf. My country has had a desire for south American goods for a couple hundred years. Besides that we aren't these weak tribes you guys keep thinking we are, we are quite strong. Granted we don't have large populations and I have open lands, but they aren't in my national interest.

And maybe for once the Native Americans will finally fight back the Europeans, but Asia is a different matter.

And then there's me, being pretty much the largest Empire on Earth currently. :D
So, who wants to make an alliance with me? After all, I own enough fertile land to last a while.
Then there's also the fact 40% of Africa's gold is in the south, the rest being in the North.
I'm rich, once I start mining... >_>

-A Mack Saying.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:00 pm

Vaxon wrote:
Ralnis wrote:And maybe for once the Native Americans will finally fight back the Europeans, but Asia is a different matter.

And then there's me, being pretty much the largest Empire on Earth currently. :D
So, who wants to make an alliance with me? After all, I own enough fertile land to last a while.
Then there's also the fact 40% of Africa's gold is in the south, the rest being in the North.

No, I think me and Pol are the largest on earth currently( by land,not population.)

Vaxon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaxon » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:08 pm

Ralnis wrote:
Vaxon wrote:

No, I think me and Pol are the largest on earth currently( by land,not population.)

Look at the map in the OP, it's outdated. I own all of south africa, east to west. Pretty much. So, yeah.

-A Mack Saying.

Graknopia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Graknopia » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:09 pm

Vaxon wrote:
Ralnis wrote:And maybe for once the Native Americans will finally fight back the Europeans, but Asia is a different matter.

I dont think many people in Europe know of anyone past the mid-african area.
2% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 98% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Reatra
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Reatra » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:10 pm

That doesn't mean they don't exist though.
yee haw it's time for mass line

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:12 pm

Vaxon wrote:
Ralnis wrote:No, I think me and Pol are the largest on earth currently( by land,not population.)

Look at the map in the OP, it's outdated. I own all of south africa, east to west. Pretty much. So, yeah.

In your part, I can see that but realize that Shacklefold and Pol are also contenders for this title as well.

Vaxon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaxon » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:14 pm

Ralnis wrote:
Vaxon wrote:

In your part, I can see that but realize that Shacklefold and Pol are also contenders for this title as well.

Yeah. Hey, when the time comes, for the purpose of unification of the world (so people don't question it), want to make the "Union of Imperialized States" or UIS. UIS will basically be for the bigboys. 8) :rofl:

-A Mack Saying.

Graknopia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Graknopia » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:17 pm

You know what I just thought of? xD I wouldnt be surprised that in the future age (Or spess age), empires are gonna be nearly taken over and flee into space to survive.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:18 pm

Graknopia wrote:You know what I just thought of? xD I wouldnt be surprised that in the future age (Or spess age), empires are gonna be nearly taken over and flee into space to survive.

Flee? No migration is the word you looking for.

Vredlandia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vredlandia » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:18 pm

Graknopia wrote:You know what I just thought of? xD I wouldnt be surprised that in the future age (Or spess age), empires are gonna be nearly taken over and flee into space to survive.

Whaaaaaat? :P

Vaxon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaxon » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:19 pm

Yesh, of course. The puny ones attempt to invade us and succeed, so we retreat to Mars or the Moon.
Then we come back to invade Earth. PLOTTWIZT!

@Vred. EXACTLY.

-A Mack Saying.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse