NATION

PASSWORD

Mass Effect Factions: Sign-ups|OOC|Still Open|

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aethrys
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Aethrys » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:57 am

Epraria wrote:I really don't know what to do....

Well, my faction just had a Systems Alliance Cruiser arrive to defect from the Alliance, and arrested the mutineers that opposed this. My president just uploaded a statement regarding the prisoners and the pending trial to the extranet, if that's something the Salarians would be interested in.

(This is supposed to be the cruiser I was starting with initially, btw.)
Last edited by Aethrys on Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Concentration of power in a political machine is bad; and an Established Church is only a political machine; it was invented for that; it is nursed, cradled, preserved for that; it is an enemy to human liberty, and does no good which it could not better do in a split-up and scattered condition." - Mark Twain

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:58 am

Aethrys wrote:

Well, my faction just had a Systems Alliance Cruiser arrive to defect from the Alliance, and arrested the mutineers that opposed this. My president just uploaded a statement regarding the prisoners and the pending trial to the extranet, if that's something the Salarians would be interested in.

Im sure they would.

Also is it just humans on your planet?
Last edited by Elerian on Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Epraria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Oct 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Epraria » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:03 am

Aethrys wrote:

(This is supposed to be the cruiser I was starting with initially, btw.)

:eyebrow: the salarians will keep an eye on how that evolves.
You can call me Easy-E or Eppie if you want but you can if you are really lazy call me Ep.
I am Spanish so don't ever expect me to have anything close to perfect grammar.
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.97
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
Myansaland wrote:
HorusLand wrote:How's the revolution going?

I will not pay my taxes this year :p

After all, I recieved a letter from the City of Warsaw recognizing me as an indepedent apartment.

Founding Member of LAVMEO
My proud anthem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ5dSdxUGLc

Aethrys
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Aethrys » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:10 am

Elerian wrote:
Aethrys wrote:

Im sure they would.

Humans make up an overwhelming majority, considering it started with Alliance defectors who kept most of what they were doing secret until recently. They don't have anything against alien races really, they prefer to start with a clean slate without using the Alliance's diplomatic history to determine how they interact with other factions. The UIT government is attempting to encourage development of their territory by private companies to boost their economy, while also discouraging the use of foreign laborers, but not making any tough immigration laws. The hope is that the companies will set up shop and create jobs, and jobs will attract immigrants willing to apply for citizenship, increasing their population at the same time.

If this goes according to plan, they should begin gaining a larger alien population.
"Concentration of power in a political machine is bad; and an Established Church is only a political machine; it was invented for that; it is nursed, cradled, preserved for that; it is an enemy to human liberty, and does no good which it could not better do in a split-up and scattered condition." - Mark Twain

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:11 am

Aethrys wrote:
Elerian wrote:Im sure they would.

Humans make up an overwhelming majority, considering it started with Alliance defectors who kept most of what they were doing secret until recently. They don't have anything against alien races really, they prefer to start with a clean slate without using the Alliance's diplomatic history to determine how they interact with other factions. The UIT government is attempting to encourage development of their territory by private companies to boost their economy, while also discouraging the use of foreign laborers, but not making any tough immigration laws. The hope is that the companies will set up shop and create jobs, and jobs will attract immigrants willing to apply for citizenship, increasing their population at the same time.

If this goes according to plan, they should begin gaining a larger alien population.

Alright I see.

Segmentia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 16, 2010
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Segmentia » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:12 am

What to have the Quarians doing...
"We've lost control! Now for the love of Earth...and the Sovereign Colonies, we've got to do what's right."

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:17 am

Do you guys think I should have a random events thingy to spice things up? Or shall I just make the unused factions run around messing with people?

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:18 am

Elerian wrote:Do you guys think I should have a random events thingy to spice things up? Or shall I just make the unused factions run around messing with people?

Random events- its what I'm doing in my Fallout RP.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Vredlandia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vredlandia » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:18 am

Elerian wrote:Do you guys think I should have a random events thingy to spice things up? Or shall I just make the unused factions run around messing with people?

Your first idea sounds good to me

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:18 am

Random events it is.

Vredlandia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vredlandia » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:25 am

Elerian wrote:Random events it is.

Nice! I suppose the first will come with your next post?

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:25 am

Archangelskl Oblast wrote:Week One

Taetrian Capital Vallum Attacked by Aircar Bomb
“The Taetrian capital of Vallum came under attack again today as a turian male crashed an aircar bomb into the kinetic barriers outside the Sevnis, a building serving as emergency government headquarters. Packed with explosives, the aircar struck the barriers and exploded, killing the driver. That driver was Alsadrus Tertius, a former sanitation worker with ties to the radical separatist group Facinus. Sevnis guard Titrinus Machaera counts himself lucky. "He [Tertius] clearly didn't know about the barriers. If he had, he'd have aimed for the gates and maybe gotten some of us guards or the crowds outside". War Minister Uvalum Septimax did not downplay the incident. "We face a determined enemy", he said, "and we cannot afford to relax our vigilance".”

Current Date
"Get those weapons secured!" shouted Cpl.gorh,
We drop in 1700 hours! shouted another voice from somewhere inside the cabin of the cramped dropship.
the commander stood and shouted an almost icy "None But Us!"
in unison we all replied back... those cold dead words +None But Us!"
what do those mean. are they just some ignorant fraze before we get shot out of the sky.
I might never know that. the light flashes a single yellow strobe every 3 seconds.
The Soldier stands next to me to and begins to shout everyone out in 10!
i recede back my chair...9...8...7... I grip my rifle till my fallons nearly penetrate my gloves
6...5...4... i hold my breath....3...2..."here we go." I say. the bell rings and the dropship bay doors swings open.
two by two we jumped out into hellish civilian madness that was plaguing this area.

Wait whyd you post this here? Its supposed to go here: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=259406

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:25 am

Vredlandia wrote:
Elerian wrote:Random events it is.

Nice! I suppose the first will come with your next post?

Correct.

The Dijel
Envoy

Founded: Apr 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dijel » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:28 am

Faction: Turian Heirachy

Leader (You decide): Primarch Adrien Victus (Couldn't find previous primarch)

Citadel Council member: Yes

Spectre: Chellick Ohnius

Brief description of diplomatic relations, military state of readiness, history & location if custom organization:

Mass Effect Wiki

Known for their militaristic and disciplined culture, the turians were the third race to join the Citadel Council. They gained their Council seat after defeating the hostile krogan for the Council during the Krogan Rebellions. The turians deployed a salarian-created biological weapon called the genophage, which virtually sterilised the krogan and sent them into a decline. The turians then filled the peacekeeping niche left by the once-cooperative krogan, and eventually gained a Council seat in recognition of their efforts.

Originally from the planet Palaven, turians are best known for their military role, particularly their contributions of soldiers and starships to the Citadel Fleet. They are respected for their public service ethic—it was the turians who first proposed creating C-Sec—but are sometimes seen as imperialist or rigid by other races. There is some animosity between turians and humans, largely due to the turian role in the First Contact War. This bitterness is slowly beginning to heal—as shown by the cooperation of the two races on the construction of the SSV Normandy—but many turians still resent humans, and vice versa.

Military (ships, infantry, etc.):
-39 Dreadnoughts
-52 Heavy (Battle) Cruisers
-75 Light Cruisers
-114 Destroyers
-27 Frigate Flotillas
-32 Fighter Squadrons
-14 Landing Squadrons

-26 Infantry Divisions
-4 Marine Infantry Brigades
-12 Heavy (Armoured) Infantry Divisions
-8 Armoured (Tank) Brigades
-3 Special Operations Teams
-42 Millitia Divisions
Last edited by The Dijel on Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:57 am, edited 5 times in total.
The Independant Order welcomes careful drivers!

Segmentia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 16, 2010
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Segmentia » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:28 am

That's a pretty simple fleet make up :l
"We've lost control! Now for the love of Earth...and the Sovereign Colonies, we've got to do what's right."

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:31 am

Also I will be using a d10 to decide your faction's fate :twisted:

1 is terrible-There may or may not be explosions involved

5 is stupendous- there will be a small benefit

10 is very very great-free stuffs will probably be mixed in there somewhere

Also do yall think I should add those who have not posted?

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:32 am

Segmentia wrote:That's a pretty simple fleet make up :l

Thats what they have canonically so there will be more. However they have a big red target on their face when the big guys roll around.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:33 am

Elerian wrote:Also I will be using a d10 to decide your faction's fate :twisted:

Well, the worst thing that can happen to the Rachni is our planet is discovered by a band of Krogan Pirates.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:33 am

Lunas Legion wrote:
Elerian wrote:Also I will be using a d10 to decide your faction's fate :twisted:

Well, the worst thing that can happen to the Rachni is our planet is discovered by a band of Krogan Pirates.

Im sure that there are worse things that can happen :P

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:34 am

Almost everything on my roll was pretty bad.

:lol:
Last edited by Elerian on Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aethrys
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Aethrys » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:38 am

Elerian wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:

Im sure that there are worse things that can happen :P

Roll results: 1

It is discovered that the cave used by the Rachni Queen as a birthing chamber is situated directly above a buried reaper artifact. Every rachni ever hatched within has been indoctrinated.

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:39 am

Aethrys wrote:
Elerian wrote:Im sure that there are worse things that can happen :P

It is discovered that the cave used by the Rachni Queen as a birthing chamber is situated directly above a buried reaper artifact. Every rachni ever hatched within has been indoctrinated.

You guys all did great except me :lol:

Vredlandia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vredlandia » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:39 am

Elerian wrote:Almost everything on my roll was pretty bad.

:lol:

You should add the events to the roll results :P

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:40 am

Aethrys wrote:
Elerian wrote:Im sure that there are worse things that can happen :P

:rofl: Then I can RP as the Reaper's first wave...

Fortunately, I didn't roll a 1.

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:41 am

Lunas Legion wrote:
Aethrys wrote:

:rofl: Then I can RP as the Reaper's first wave...

Fortunately, I didn't roll a 1.

Once yall post then I can get up what you all receive.

I need something to go off of.
Last edited by Elerian on Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse