NATION

PASSWORD

Mass Effect Factions: Sign-ups|OOC|Still Open|

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Prumia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

An Interesting Roleplay

Postby Prumia » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:43 pm

This has certainly caught my interest. I would be posting a profile at the moment, but I am interested in controlling Cerberus so I am currently awaiting a reply from Elerian.

Does anyone happen to know what the established timeline for everything is? Are the Geth still hidden behind the Vile with Rannoch under their control? Is the Genophage cured? What is our established timeline? The Sovereign quote in the O.P. leads me to believe this will be prior to the Reaper invasion shown in game and considering we will not be controlling in game characters that would mean Shepard and all involved are likely going to be either support characters or not exist at all. Correct me if anyone knows differently (or Elerian if you have the answer).
Last edited by Prumia on Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:43 pm

Epraria wrote:
Elerian wrote:Correct.

Hows about I allow all races that actually have dreadnoughts in the game to have them. However you can not add extra to your app beyond those. But that means you can still make them in the game its just you can only have the canon start amount.

what do you mean with extra?

Like you can have what you canonically start with. No more until the game actually starts and you make one.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:43 pm

I'm back. Elerian, can you give me a link to the previous version so I can copy my Rachni app over?
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Epraria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Oct 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Epraria » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:44 pm

Elerian wrote:
Epraria wrote:what do you mean with extra?

Like you can have what you canonically start with. No more until the game actually starts and you make one.

The salarians have 16 dreadnoughts not 13 i just found that out.....
You can call me Easy-E or Eppie if you want but you can if you are really lazy call me Ep.
I am Spanish so don't ever expect me to have anything close to perfect grammar.
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.97
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
Myansaland wrote:
HorusLand wrote:How's the revolution going?

I will not pay my taxes this year :p

After all, I recieved a letter from the City of Warsaw recognizing me as an indepedent apartment.

Founding Member of LAVMEO
My proud anthem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ5dSdxUGLc

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:49 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:I'm back. Elerian, can you give me a link to the previous version so I can copy my Rachni app over?

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=243930

There you are.

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:51 pm

Prumia wrote:This has certainly caught my interest. I would be posting a profile at the moment, but I am interested in controlling Cerberus so I am currently awaiting a reply from Elerian.

Does anyone happen to know what the established timeline for everything is? Are the Geth still hidden behind the Vile with Rannoch under their control? Is the Genophage cured? What is our established timeline? The Sovereign quote in the O.P. leads me to believe this will be prior to the Reaper invasion shown in game and considering we will not be controlling in game characters that would mean Shepard and all involved are likely going to be either support characters or not exist at all. Correct me if anyone knows differently (or Elerian if you have the answer).

This is based directly after the collector attack on the Normandy. So that means that the Geth are hidden, Genophage is not cured and so on and so forth.

Epraria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Epraria » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:53 pm

Faction:The salarian union
Leader (You decide):Dalarass Linron
Citadel Council member Y/N:Yes
Spectre:Yes.
Brief description of diplomatic relations, military state of readiness, history & location if custom organization:The Salarians have good relations with all the citadel races especially the Turians. They do have a very cold relation with the Krogans since it was the Salarians who created the Genophage. Their military is always ready to fight since the Salarians believe in striking first and hard at the enemies weak point. They have possibly the best intelligence network in the galaxy.
Military (ships, infantry, etc.):16 dreadnoughts
1 carrier
16 heavy cruisers
10 destroyers
20 frigates
6 tansports
12 landing crafts
8 fighter squadrons
16 intereceptor squadrons
6 infantry divisions
8 infantry brigades
5 Artillery brigades
3 armored divisions
3 air-ground teams
1 spectre
4 spec-ops teams
5 gunships
You can call me Easy-E or Eppie if you want but you can if you are really lazy call me Ep.
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
Myansaland wrote:

After all, I recieved a letter from the City of Warsaw recognizing me as an indepedent apartment.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:54 pm

Faction: The Geth Consensus
Leader: No leader, all decisions are made by the Geth acting as one in the Consensus.
Citadel Council member Y/N or N/A: N/A
Brief description of diplomatic relations, military state of readiness, history & location if custom organization: The Geth have no diplomatic relations. However, due to no being peace made, they are still technically at war with their creators. The Geth military is always vigilant, it's fleet numbers are unrecorded and their ground forces number in their billions.
Military (ships, infantry, etc.):
14 Dreadnaughts and the Geth Dreadnaught that appears in ME3. (This was decided via Steam between me and Elerian. As we did not know the correct Geth fleet numbers, we estimated with the Dreadnaughts whilst keeping it low)
9 Heavy Cruisers=180
3 Carriers=105
8 Destroyers=64
10 Frigates=50
8 Transports=48

12 Infantry Divisions=50
5 Artillery Brigades=15
6 Armoured Divisions=90
5 Gunships=20
2 Air to Ground strike teams=10
5 Spec-Ops Teams=15
5 Heavy Infantry=25
Total= 682 Credits Spent. (Not including those Dreadnaughts)
Last edited by Liecthenbourg on Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:54 pm

Liecthenbourg wrote:Faction: The Geth Consensus
Leader: No leader, all decisions are made by the Geth acting as one in the Consensus.
Brief description of diplomatic relations, military state of readiness, history & location if custom organization: The Geth have no diplomatic relations. However, due to no being peace made, they are still technically at war with their creators. The Geth military is always vigilant, it's fleet numbers are unrecorded and their ground forces number in their billions.
3 Dreadnaughts=180
4 Heavy Cruisers=80
1 Carrier=35
8 Destroyers=64
10 Frigates=50
8 Transports=48

10 Infantry Divisions=50
5 Artillery Brigades=15
6 Armoured Divisions=90
5 Gunships=20
5 Spec-Ops Teams=15
5 Heavy Infantry=25
Total=682 Credits Spent.

Accepted.

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:55 pm

Epraria wrote:Faction:The salarian union
Leader (You decide):Dalarass Linron
Citadel Council member Y/N:Yes
Spectre:Yes.
Brief description of diplomatic relations, military state of readiness, history & location if custom organization:The Salarians have good relations with all the citadel races especially the Turians. They do have a very cold relation with the Krogans since it was the Salarians who created the Genophage. Their military is always ready to fight since the Salarians believe in striking first and hard at the enemies weak point. They have possibly the best intelligence network in the galaxy.
Military (ships, infantry, etc.):16 dreadnoughts
1 carrier
16 heavy cruisers
10 destroyers
20 frigates
6 tansports
12 landing crafts
8 fighter squadrons
16 intereceptor squadrons
6 infantry divisions
8 infantry brigades
5 Artillery brigades
3 armored divisions
3 air-ground teams
1 spectre
4 spec-ops teams
5 gunships

Accepted.

Prumia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Timeline Management: Cerberus

Postby Prumia » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:57 pm

Elerian wrote:This is based directly after the collector attack on the Normandy. So that means that the Geth are hidden, Genophage is not cured and so on and so forth.

Ah, I see. That is a fairly good place to start, actually. If I am able to take up control of Cerberus then how will we work that out? Shepard is involved - you mentioned as much in a telegram - then, naturally, I would save his live. Everything up to Mass Effect 2 in canon so how will we work the battle at the Citadel? Save the Council or let them die? There is also the question of coming up with an established Shepard and who will control them.

I apologize if I am coming off as a little "nit-picky," but I would rather have this all dealt with before I admit my formal profile. Since Cerberus will essentially be setting all of this in motion - I think? - I would rather know what the boundaries are before I say something wrong.
The Coalition of Sovereign Nations is a group joined together to work towards a common goal: the preservation of every nation's Rights of Self-Governing against those who take it from them. Whether you would like to take an active part in this endeavor or whether you simply want to get away from all those regions and organizations intent on changing your nation, this Coalition is for you!
Signed, sincerely,
The Coalition of Sovereign Nations

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:01 pm

Prumia wrote:
Elerian wrote:This is based directly after the collector attack on the Normandy. So that means that the Geth are hidden, Genophage is not cured and so on and so forth.

Ah, I see. That is a fairly good place to start, actually. If I am able to take up control of Cerberus then how will we work that out? Shepard is involved - you mentioned as much in a telegram - then, naturally, I would save his live. Everything up to Mass Effect 2 in canon so how will we work the battle at the Citadel? Save the Council or let them die? There is also the question of coming up with an established Shepard and who will control them.

I apologize if I am coming off as a little "nit-picky," but I would rather have this all dealt with before I admit my formal profile. Since Cerberus will essentially be setting all of this in motion - I think? - I would rather know what the boundaries are before I say something wrong.

I control Shepard and the council is dead.

Now along the lines of controlling them you are very powerful but not in the way that other nations are. You have connections with a lot of officials and your troops are pretty advanced albeit you dont have many.

Epraria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Epraria » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:02 pm

wait the council is dead. Well that means the Turians will start to max their ship production.
Myansaland wrote:

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:04 pm

Epraria wrote:wait the council is dead. Well that means the Turians will start to max their ship production.

Correct thats why they in addition to having the biggest best military they also have the second most starting credits.

Epraria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Epraria » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:05 pm

Elerian wrote:
Epraria wrote:wait the council is dead. Well that means the Turians will start to max their ship production.

Correct thats why they in addition to having the biggest best military they also have the second most starting credits.

good thing for me that i have good relations with them then.
Myansaland wrote:

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:05 pm

Epraria wrote:
Elerian wrote:Correct thats why they in addition to having the biggest best military they also have the second most starting credits.

good thing for me that i have good relations with them then.

;)

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:06 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:
Faction: Rachni
Leader (You decide): The Rachni Queen
Citadel Council member Y/N: N
Spectre: (Add a bio for any non Canon Spectres) None
Brief description of diplomatic relations, military state of readiness, history & location if custom organization:

The Rachni Queen, after escaping Noveria thanks to the kindness of Commander Shepard, fled deep into the Terminus systems to rebuild the Rachni as a Galactic power. Within a few years, the Rachni had regained space travel and began the production of their own spaceships using mineral deposits from their new homeworld. The Rachni are unknown to the vast majority of people, barring Commander Shepard and possibily the Shadow Broker.

Due to their Hive-mind nature, the Rachni are a force that works together highly effectively and could out-produce most other species if they were able to build up similar numbers. Therefore, the Rachni fleet, although not large compared to the Turians and Asari, is still formidable due to their instant hive-mind communications which enable battle plans to be adapted quickly and their speed of production.

5 Heavy Crusiers (75)
5 Light Crusiers (50)
2 Frigates (10)
4 Landing Craft(10)
4 Infantry Divisions(20)
1 Corvette (4)
1 Gunship Squadron (4)
1 Interceptor Squadron (2)
Last edited by Lunas Legion on Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:08 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:Lunas Legion wrote:
Faction: Rachni
Leader (You decide): The Rachni Queen
Citadel Council member Y/N: N
Spectre: (Add a bio for any non Canon Spectres) None
Brief description of diplomatic relations, military state of readiness, history & location if custom organization:

The Rachni Queen, after escaping Noveria thanks to the kindness of Commander Shepard, fled deep into the Terminus systems to rebuild the Rachni as a Galactic power. Within a few years, the Rachni had regained space travel and began the production of their own spaceships using mineral deposits from their new homeworld. The Rachni are unknown to the vast majority of people, barring Commander Shepard and possibily the Shadow Broker.

Due to their Hive-mind nature, the Rachni are a force that works together highly effectively and could out-produce most other species if they were able to build up similar numbers. Therefore, the Rachni fleet, although not large compared to the Turians and Asari, is still formidable due to their instant hive-mind communications which enable battle plans to be adapted quickly and their speed of production.

5 Heavy Crusiers (75)
5 Light Crusiers (50)
2 Frigates (10)
4 Landing Craft(10)
4 Infantry Divisions(20)
1 Corvette (4)
1 Gunship Squadron (4)
1 Bomber Squadron (2)

There are no bomber squadrons anymore only interceptor squadrons but accepted. :)
Last edited by Elerian on Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:15 pm

I shall get the IC up soon. But in the meantime we still have spots to fills so yall should start asking others to join please.

Epraria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Epraria » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:16 pm

Elerian wrote:I shall get the IC up soon. But in the meantime we still have spots to fills so yall should start asking others to join please.

Eh ok. I guess we need an Human alliance, Asari republics, Turian Hierarchy and Krogan empire player.
Myansaland wrote:

The Dijel
Envoy

Founded: Apr 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dijel » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:17 pm

This is interesting. What's your stance on the Shadow Broker?

Also, reserve if he (she?) is okay, this could be good.
The Independant Order welcomes careful drivers!

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:18 pm

The Dijel wrote:This is interesting. What's your stance on the Shadow Broker?

Also, reserve if he (she?) is okay, this could be good.

I completely forgot about the shadow broker. I would prefer you be a big nation like the human alliance cause we need more of them but if you really wanna be the shadow broker than TG me.

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:18 pm

Liecthenbourg wrote:Faction: The Geth Consensus
14 Dreadnaughts and the Geth Dreadnaught that appears in ME3. (This was decided via Steam between me and Elerian. As we did not know the correct Geth fleet numbers, we estimated with the Dreadnaughts whilst keeping it low)
9 Heavy Cruisers=180
3 Carriers=105
8 Destroyers=64
10 Frigates=50
8 Transports=48

12 Infantry Divisions=50
5 Artillery Brigades=15
6 Armoured Divisions=90
5 Gunships=20
5 Spec-Ops Teams=15
5 Heavy Infantry=25
Total= 682 Credits Spent. (Not including those Dreadnaughts)

Re re accepted.

Vredlandia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vredlandia » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:20 pm

Faction: Omega
Leader: Anthas Dilirius
Citadel Council member: No
Spectre: /
Brief description of diplomatic relations, military state of readiness, history & location if custom organization: Omega is located in the system of Sahrabarik. Since there is no official government, it has no official diplomatic relations either. However, the leader of the strongest faction inofficially rules Omega and often tries to maintain some diplomacy. He also tries to bring some Turian discipline into Omega and to organize the military in order to secure a stabilized society. The military is quite busy with maintaining order, but that also grants them experience in fighting on Omega.

25x Infantry Division (125 Credits)
10x Infantry/Marine Brigade (20 Credits)
5x Heavy Infantry (25 Credits)

30x Interceptor Squadron (60 Credits)
10x Corvette (40 Credits)
5x Destroyer (40 Credits)
2x Heavy Cruiser (40)
Last edited by Vredlandia on Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Epraria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Epraria » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:20 pm

Well hello Leich. Nice to see you again.
Myansaland wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse