NATION

PASSWORD

2017: America Shattered [MT-Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Isle of Lost
Minister

Founded: Aug 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Isle of Lost » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:21 pm

Charleston Times Gazette

Issue: September 20th, 2017

Southern Military Confederation Surrenders!

Last night government officials of the Southern Military Confederation, or SMC, surrendered to Major General Pilkington and his forces stationed along the Georgia-Florida border. It is believed that pressure mounting from attacks by The Republic of Texas and the Chesapeake Confederation in coordination with the efforts of several CoC army units to hold back and destroy SMC forces forced the SMC government to realize it could not fight a war so large.

The surrender of SMC forces to Pilkington came after the collapse of the SMC government. Already the states of Florida and Alabama have been annexed into the CoC.

Finally, President Bush has announced that the state of Mississippi will be given to the Republic of Texas and Tennessee will be given to the Chesapeake Confederation as a thank you for their aid in the short war with the SMC.

Florida and Alabama Annexed!

Carolinian flags were raised over the states of Florida and Alabama today to mark the beginning of their statehood in the CoC. Thanks to past negotiations, annexation of Florida was extremely peaceful and tranquil. Violence broke out in the town of Selma, Alabama, as rioters attempted to exploit the loss of control while military units from Georgia and South Carolina moved through the state after annexation. These riots died down after martial law was enforced.

To: New England Alliance
From: President Samuel Bush of the Confederacy of Carolina

We thank you for your commends and we accept your proposal for a economic trade treaty. I leave it up to you to draft said treaty, and I look forward to our future cooperation.

Sincerely,

President Samuel Bush, CoC
Last edited by Isle of Lost on Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Roleplaying Nation Name: Merick Isles

Proud Member of SACTO and the IFC!

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:43 pm

To: President Nikolai Dragov of the Russian Federation,
From: President Jack Richards of the Chesepeake Confederacy,
Encryption: High

You are wise man, Mr. Dragov; Putin was right to choose you as his successor. I would like to discuss an exchange of resources. I beleive we should schedule a meeting between you, the heads of Northrop-Gruman and Sukhoi Aeronautics and myself. We are possession of several things you might like to get your hands on.

To: President Marco Rodriguez of Colombia,
From: President Jack Richards of the Chesepeake Confederacy,
Encryption: Medium

Fortunatley for you we happen to have a remedy to your air power problem. I have just talked with the CEO of Lockheed-Martin and they are very excited to begin production and sales of the F-16's to the Colombian AirForce. However, this process will take some time and until then we have procured a sizable amount of FIM-92 Stinger missiles from the Bluegrass Army Depot in Kentucky. These anti-aircraft warheads are being shipped to supplement your existing launchers as we speak.

I would also like to invite you to open an embassy in Roanoke, as part of the renewal of diplomatic relations.

--------------------------------- Nashville, Tenessee ------------------------------------

Crowds were gathered as Humvees and armored trucks rolled into the city. Soldiers nervously watched as the inhabitants of Tenessee exited their homes and places of business to gaze upon their new countrymen. As the convoys moved the statehouse, the crowds neither booed nor cheered, instead just wallowing in silence. This was a new chapter for Tenessee, but nobody knew if for better or for worse.
Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

Flodoria
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Flodoria » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:39 pm

Fargo, ND

Another artillery shell whistled over the suburbs of the former city of Fargo. Jean's UAZ narrowly missed a platoon of armed dirty bodies being urged forwards by a handful of fellow PMCs with kicks and curses from various languages. A five minute drive had quickly become a half hour race to the HQ set up in the former Insurance center. Upon arriving at the half destroyed building Jean and his handful of support staff were urged into the main headquarters that housed the commander.

A quick salute was all the formality needed with a gaping hole in the ceiling not ten feet away.

"So you're the technical staff?"

"Yes sir, I suppose we should get straight to work. Have you gotten confirmation on the supplies coming in?"

"Nothing has come in except for a message to expect you."

"Well we'll get to preparing for now, but as soon as our equipment and men on the ground get set up we'll receive a message from the boys."

"I'll have my men tell you as soon as we see something other than personnel listings. And if I may ask, what exactly is central command setting up?"

"Something to break the lock, it'll probably be best to hold back most of your experienced forces for now."

2 Hours later

The shrill sounds of artillery and mortars from the Corporate lines quickly overtakes the sound of gunfire from Fargo. In a few moments hundreds if not thousands of shells containing chlorine, Tabun, and white phosphorous would fall upon the Confederate lines. Most of these shells were aging Syrian, Iranian, and even ancient Soviet stocks and many of them would release improperly or not at all leading to the death of several dozen ground crews. Further friendly fire would kill hundreds of militiamen on the front lines.

Gotta go, here's the deal with the rest of my forces. I'll make another post doing this IC but for now take this as you would if it was written IC.

Several AA guns and dozens of MANPADS were brought in from stockpiles throughout the nation.
Several calls and emails are made to Ex-Soviet black marketeers and manufacturing firms in order to begin the purchase of dozens of AFVs, MBTs, as well as small arms and equipment. Several hiring firms are contacted in order to put up listings for more military personnel and future replacements for the losses of the war.
I support Assad in the fight against terrorism!
Always online, always alert
Check my factbook for summary.

Len Hyet
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Len Hyet » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:05 am

Border of Louisiana and Arkansas
Louisiana National Guard
Colonel John Quentin

The Colonel stood stock still, a hefty cigar spewing smoke from his mouth. Before him lay a map of Arkansas, their once neighbor to the north. Now Arkansas' government had fallen into disarray, and the Republic of Texas would be damned if another state would fall to the lawlessness, or worse, one of the warlords who had begun conquering their way across the former United States of America.

Colonel Quentin nodded slowly, and the radio man correctly interpreted that this was the green light for the mission.

"All units this is Bayou Actual, authorization Alpha Niner Niner Charlie. All units, Tally-ho!"

With that Task Force Bayou, as the assault had been named, rumbled across the border from Louisiana into the untamed wilderness that Arkansas had become. Task Force Bayou was composed of the former 256th Infantry Brigade, the Texan 1st Infantry, the remnants of the 39th Arkansas, and the coup of it all, Texan Marines from the Reserve Base in Louisiana, and Marines from Fort Sill in Oklahoma. In short, there were just under three Brigades of well trained Texan Soldiers, as well as former US Marines that were going on a mission to reclaim Arkansas.
=][= Founder, 1st NSG Irregulars. Our Militia is Well Regulated and Well Lubricated!
On a formerly defunct now re-declared one-man campaign to elevate the discourse of you heathens.
American 2L. No I will not answer your legal question.

Zhus Countria
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

2017: America Shattered [MT-Open]

Postby Zhus Countria » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:30 pm

To: Confederacy of Carolina

We are delighted to hear your acceptance and would like to propose that our nations will come to each other's aid when the other needs it. In the meantime, you are invited to come build an embassy in Portland and we may further discuss economic and military proposals.

Sincerely and honorably

President Stanley Kazami
New England Alliance

Portsmouth, Maine

Colonel Stern lit a cigarette as he stood and watched the construction of Ft. Elwyn taking place just a few miles south from where he was. He knew about the defensive grid being built across Vermont and across Maine; he was the one who gave the orders. "It doesn't hurt to be too secure," he thought as he watched the masses of men and machinery moving to and fro. This would soon become the largest of all of the bases and with good reason, too. Col. Stern blew out a puff of smoke and turned around to watch a Virginia-class submarine under heavy construction...
"Aim at someone you don't like"

Flenski
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Flenski » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:54 pm

Californian News

Today the President of The Alliance of the Southwestern Free States
has moved in 94,972 F16 Fighters Jets to the borders of California and Nevada
and spread through out the Southwestern states to protect from future attackers
including 2,600 Tanks to protect out alliance.

To: The Republic of Texas

We ask you if we can make an alliance and put embassies in both of our capitals.
If you accept you shall be allowed to have an embassy in Sacramento also requiring
us to have an embassy in Austin.

Sincerely,
President Luke J. Thomas
President of the
Alliance of the Southwestern Free States

San Diego,California (Before fall of the US there was a naval base)
Admiral Mark Philips:Is the fleet ready?
Captain Joe:No sir, Half the fleet is though sir.
Admiral Mark Philips:Which ones?
Captain Joe:Destroyers,Cruisers,Submarines and Aircraft Carriers with fighter jets and dive bombers.
Admiral Mark Philips:How Much?
Captain Joe:59 of each sir.
Admiral Mark Philips:Tell the crews of those ships to get ready.
Captain Joe:Yes Sir.
<Admiral Mark Philips to Fleet>We will patrol and protect the coasts of our nation. Am I Clear!
All:Yes Sir!
<Admiral Mark Philips to Fleet> Remember do not engage on attacking other ships without being fired on!Lets move out!
Last edited by Flenski on Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:36 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Last edited by Dwight D. Eisenhower on June 7th, 1944, edited 36 times in total.

blank

North Yakistan
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby North Yakistan » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:13 pm

Fargo, North Dakota

Marcus rested on the hood of an abandoned car as he watched the stream of gasping troops make its way back towards Minnesota. Others were carried on stretchers, some in the back of trucks, and a lucky few in ambulances. He had known the folks running the Bakken corporation were brutal, they had all heard the stories that had slipped through the border about what happened to dissenters, but he had never imagined they would stoop so low. he withdrew an old photograph from his pocket, his great grandfather stood out in black and white, steel helmet on his head and gas mask slung around his neck. This realy had become Verdun.

The Confederates had ample supplies of gas masks from Guard stations throughout their territory, but they hadn't though to issue them. Now they were throwing them out like mad. those who didnt have any yet wore damp cloths over their mouths or used any other primitive protection they could get. as the sun set over the burning city to the west it was surreal, as if they had marched their army into hell itself. The guns still roared on in the distance.

General Reid finally arrived and removed his own mask. "The Bastards! What the hell are they thinking!"

"They arn't" Marcus coolly replied. "I bet they're sitting in their offices breaking out the champagne and cigars thinking this is over. I doubt they even realize what they have done to themselves."

"What do you mean sir? It worked, they took us totally by surprise, the attack has stalled."

Marcus sighed. "Chris i want every TV camera, camcorder, and fucking cellphone camera you can get videotaping this. These bastards have just committed war crimes. By the time we are through with them even the God dammed North Koreans will be afraid to be seen talking to them. What near sighted idiots. Who the hell is going to buy their gas now? who the hell will sell ammo and weapons to people who use god dammed chlorine gas? By noon tomorrow these bastards will be the most hated people in the world, and we will be drowning in financial aid from every self respecting democracy on earth."

Reid gave a small nod and turned to leave, but Marcus stopped him.

"One more thing general, I think you know what to do if we capture any high ranking Bakken officials."

A sadistic, vengeful grin came over General Reid's face. "Yes sir."
Politics
I am a Voluntarist Anarchist. Break your chains and smash the state!

Pro:Free Markets, Free people, Free love, property rights, privacy rights, weapons rights, Survivalism, Homesteading, Seasteding, Micronations, self ownership, non-Agression principal, and pAnarchism.

Against: The State, Marxism, Communism, State Capitalism, Taxation, Victimless crimes, the initiation of force, and urbanization.

Economic Left/Right: 9
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.92
“What anarcho-communists see as existing because of the state, ancaps see as existing despite the state and vice versa.”

pAnarchism

Flenski
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Flenski » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:19 pm

Nevada-Californian News
Defences and fortifications all around the Alliance of Southwest Free States
have been upgraded and boosted heavly to protect us from war.
1,213 more Artillery,tanks, F16s,Turrets,soldiers,marines and special
forces have been deployed through out the Alliance of Southwest Free States
and the borders to protect us.
Last edited by Flenski on Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Last edited by Dwight D. Eisenhower on June 7th, 1944, edited 36 times in total.

blank

The Dijel
Envoy

Founded: Apr 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dijel » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:26 am

To: Bakkan Corprate State

Dear Leader,

It has come to our attention that your forces have deployed chemical weapons, in a clear violation of international law. In addition to this, several shipments have been intercepted in our territory carrying illegal arms and equipment, apparently bound for your nation.
Please note that, should you continue to flaunt us with your clear disregard for human life and common law, you shall meet the same fate as your erstwhile smuggling partners.
The Independant Order welcomes careful drivers!

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:13 am

Channel 4 Atlantic to Mississipi!

O'Malley Alive! Seeks Refuge in Deleware!

A military report has concluded that "Interim Chancellor" Martin O'Malley was not at his house when it was hit by an ASM strike earlier this week. This report has come amid rumors from neighboring Deleware that the former Democrat governor and remnants of his fascist cadre e Social Defense Service are alive and in hiding in the nuetral no-man's-land.

Bakken State uses Chemical Weapons!

Reports from Independant sources have confirmed that the Bakken State has used several chemical weapons against invading forces. One such chemical weapon used is the notorious white phosphorus, known for its incendiary properties when exposed to air and it's ability to withstand common attempts to extinguish the burning isotope.

President Jack Richards has issued a statement of condemnation towards the Bakken state, and in support of the laissez-faire Northern Confederacy. Analysists beleive possible arms deals and the near future are likely to occur.

---------------------------- Fort Stormrock, West Virginia ------------------------------

The loud echoing of the drilling had come to a halt. Now, trucks moved back and forth carrying rubble and debris out, and cement and titanium rods in. With a heavy cloud layer filling the night sky, the largest source of light was the white, fluorescent light being emitted from the main hangar/tunnels. A few headlights of incoming and outgoing vehicles dotted the narrow mountain roads leading up to the compound, while small glows from temporary light fixtures oversaw construction of external facilities.

With the internal excavation complete, the main focus was now reinforcement of the U-shaped vehicle bay and all adjoining footpaths and structures, as well as the ultra-security measures being installed at the very bottom of the vault.

Already light SAM's, mainly M-6 Linebacker vehicles, were being stationed in the valley alongside stationary anti-aircraft guns. A few national gaurd units also patrolled the construction site and surrounding hillsides, but they were nothing compared to the numbers the base was expected to hold in the near future.

------------------ Operation Dragonskin, Ohio River Valley ----------------------

The fortification of the Ohio River Valley was well underway. Private construction companies were now hard at work dredging and building concrete walls near all important crossings and structures on the long and strategic river basin. Pillboxes had gone up, and now bunkers and towers for lookout, sniper and rocketeers were being pulled up across the region.
Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

Isle of Lost
Minister

Founded: Aug 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Isle of Lost » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:19 pm

Alabama in General

Slowly but surely people calmed down. Riots halted and dispersed. Police agencies were soon able to regain control and put Alabama under the CoC flag for sure.

Not wanting to stir up a possible rebellion in Alabama, the CoC government unleashed it's first series of acts onto Alabama which extremely freed up rights and suited them towards the people of Alabama; which lies in the heart of the Bible Belt. Things that were prohibited under the SMC were once again free. However, the laws that did remain in place were strictly enforced to prevent a possible feeling that the CoC government was weak.

Charleston, S.C

Delegates from all 5 states arrived in Charleston. The meeting which had been called to place not only formally welcomed Florida and Alabama representatives, but would also outline the strength of the Confederate Government. Being in the South, it was generally felt that State's Rights were among the highest concerns, a feeling since the U.S constitutional convention. However, it was rapidly becoming clear that the CoC government needed to hold some kind of power or the whole confederacy would collapse.

Several prominent government officials had foresaw this action unfolding back when North and South Carolina first formed a Confederacy based extremely off the Articles of Confederation. Now, also like with the Articles of Confederation, they were to be fixed. It was though agreed by all in attendance that the Charleston Delegation would NOT result in a new government, but just slightly amend and tweak problems with the former.

Roleplaying Nation Name: Merick Isles

Proud Member of SACTO and the IFC!

North Yakistan
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby North Yakistan » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:16 am

Fargo, ND

The group of high ranking officers clustered behind a now empty high school shivered in the cool morning air. Each glanced nervously at each other, and looked to the west. They knew that this day may very well decide the outcome of the "Dakota War" as it had become known. The fighting had been long and hard, and little progress made, but now victory finally seamed withing grasp. The Bakken use of chlorine gas and white phosphorus had backfired terribly. Although they had halted the Confederate advance. The Confederates had lobbied against them to the international community, and managed to shutdown all trade from Bakken to the outside world. With no one buying their oil or selling them weapons, their supplies were beginning to run dry. Confederate sympathizers spread rumors and discontent among the Bakken employee militias, and Bakken PMC's had slowly began to desert as their position became obvious a payment less frequent.

Now the time had come for a final assault. After an intense five minuet barrage Confederate troops would go on the attack along the front, as would their allies in Montana and South Dakota. As the barrage lifted, the officers watched the men of the 2nd Michigan volunteers storm out of their trenches and charge across an open field towards the Bakken positions. The barrage had suppressed the defenders enough that they had almost reached the enemy defense before the PMC's opened up. Shots rang out and men fell as the woodsmen of the UP climbed with hatches and buck knives in hand to come to grips with the machete toting PMC's. It was bloody, brutal, almost medieval.

12 Hours Later

The front had broken. Finally after weeks of pounding the Army of the North had broken the back of the PMC's and were rolling down I-95 into the heart of North Dakota. Nothing could stop them now, as they raced to meet their Montana allies moving east.
Politics
I am a Voluntarist Anarchist. Break your chains and smash the state!

Pro:Free Markets, Free people, Free love, property rights, privacy rights, weapons rights, Survivalism, Homesteading, Seasteding, Micronations, self ownership, non-Agression principal, and pAnarchism.

Against: The State, Marxism, Communism, State Capitalism, Taxation, Victimless crimes, the initiation of force, and urbanization.

Economic Left/Right: 9
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.92
“What anarcho-communists see as existing because of the state, ancaps see as existing despite the state and vice versa.”

pAnarchism

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:32 am

ImageImage
Diplomatic agreement between French Republic and The Republic of America

It is here by resolved that the French Government officially recognizes the Republic of America as the legitimate and legal successor to the United States of America.

We also agree to pay full price to access this technology, and the full sum of money will be paid in less than five years.

We thank you for this deal and look forward to future cooperations.

Official Communique
To: The Leadership of the Bakken State,
Concerning: The use of Chemical Weapons,

We, a collection of several various nations; have taken notice of your unsanctioned use of chemical agents in warfare, and have each written out the following responses:
That's what's up! - North Korea

You da man! - Venezuela

Yah! Show'em who's boss! - Syria

Way to go! - Iran

Mad respect, bro! - Cuba
Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse