NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life OOC VI [OPEN]

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Have you taken the P2TM Survey?

Yes. Thanks Swith!
3
8%
Yes. Thanks. May I treat you to a romantic dinner?
12
32%
No. I don't want to improve my gaming experience and thus I'm selecting this option because you've pretty much boxed me in to it. I know I don't actually have to select anything anyway but I'm compelled to cast a vote. I know I can go to viewtopic.php?f=31&t=268404 if I really wanted to voice my opinion.
2
5%
No. May I treat you to a romantic dinner anyway?
21
55%
 
Total votes : 38

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:58 am

Urran wrote:I've been to Christian "haunted houses" where basically they show you the horrors that actually go on in the world. 911 calls and car crashes that look so freaking realistic it's scary. people half in half out of the car, still breaking and blinking but pretending to be in shock, it's freaky. Suicide scene was just depressing. You enter the room, watch a suicide tape and then you hear a gunshot and there's this girl with a hole in her chest in a chair that wasn't there when you came in. The a bunch of demons (that look just freaky) shove about 6 of you into a coffin, by force and you pop out the back end in a recreational of hell where more demons shriek and try to drag you into a bunch of pits.

.....Why would you go do those?
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14298
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:03 pm

New Aksarben wrote:.....Why would you go do those?


Because the rest of my church went. You had to be like 14 to get in though.
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Applejack is best pony
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:05 pm

Urran wrote:
New Aksarben wrote:.....Why would you go do those?


Because the rest of my church went. You had to be like 14 to get in though.

Again, Why? 'Because everyone else went' Really isn't a valid reason, in my books.
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14298
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:07 pm

New Aksarben wrote:
Urran wrote:
Because the rest of my church went. You had to be like 14 to get in though.

Again, Why? 'Because everyone else went' Really isn't a valid reason, in my books.


Because my mother dragged me? She went too because some of her students were going and she didn't want to go alone. Her boss went too. it was pretty funny, when we were in Hell they didn't notice a demon standing right next to them and someone else pointed it out and they both screamed and went to the floor.
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Applejack is best pony
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:09 pm

Urran wrote:
New Aksarben wrote:Again, Why? 'Because everyone else went' Really isn't a valid reason, in my books.


Because my mother dragged me? She went too because some of her students were going and she didn't want to go alone. Her boss went too. it was pretty funny, when we were in Hell they didn't notice a demon standing right next to them and someone else pointed it out and they both screamed and went to the floor.

well, that's a better reason.....

I don't like haunted houses of any kind myself.....
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:10 pm

This is the place I was McCall's Haunted farm, best in the state and near where I live. Nothing in it was scary to me but that one black room with nothing but darkness and poles. Not even surprise chainsaw guy after the end got a reaction out of me.

I know a guy who works there, and he says that some people punch him often. some on accident and some on purpose. I wonder if it's too late to get a job there.

User avatar
Erucia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5509
Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:11 pm

Urran wrote:I've been to Christian "haunted houses" where basically they show you the horrors that actually go on in the world. 911 calls and car crashes that look so freaking realistic it's scary. people half in half out of the car, still breaking and blinking but pretending to be in shock, it's freaky. Suicide scene was just depressing. You enter the room, watch a suicide tape and then you hear a gunshot and there's this girl with a hole in her chest in a chair that wasn't there when you came in. The a bunch of demons (that look just freaky) shove about 6 of you into a coffin, by force and you pop out the back end in a recreational of hell where more demons shriek and try to drag you into a bunch of pits.

That actually sounds like a really good haunted house to me. The real fears that everyone has sitting in the back of their minds, those that can really get them.

In any case, I'm up!
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14298
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:11 pm

New Aksarben wrote:
Urran wrote:
Because my mother dragged me? She went too because some of her students were going and she didn't want to go alone. Her boss went too. it was pretty funny, when we were in Hell they didn't notice a demon standing right next to them and someone else pointed it out and they both screamed and went to the floor.

well, that's a better reason.....

I don't like haunted houses of any kind myself.....


The only part that really got to me was the abortion clinic scene. Bascially they have a fake operation and then throw a chopped up doll floating in a vat of fake blood at you. You're behind a window though, but the blood still goes everywhere. It doesn't help that they have pictures of aborted babies all over the walls. I can honestly say that nothing makes me madder than stuff like that.
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Applejack is best pony
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19670
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:13 pm

The rest of my life is already dedicated to real fears, I'd prefer to use the allotted time given to enjoy a fake one.
Senior P2TM Mentor & Ordained Minister of the ULC
#EndChildMarriage In the U.S. #18NoExceptions
Art and Writing
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12456
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:53 pm

Anyone mind if we advance to morning? Chrys and Hans could have spent the night talking in the bar.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19670
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:59 pm

Not at all.
Senior P2TM Mentor & Ordained Minister of the ULC
#EndChildMarriage In the U.S. #18NoExceptions
Art and Writing
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

User avatar
Erucia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5509
Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:15 pm

Cerillium wrote:Anyone mind if we advance to morning? Chrys and Hans could have spent the night talking in the bar.

Go ahead.
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12456
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:42 pm

It's now morning. A new element has been introduced.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:46 pm

Yoshi has a stutter?

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19670
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:14 pm

The villain from Batman?! *shot multiple times*
Last edited by Giovenith on Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Senior P2TM Mentor & Ordained Minister of the ULC
#EndChildMarriage In the U.S. #18NoExceptions
Art and Writing
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:17 pm

Ah, yes. Dane.

*joins Gio in being shot, and then burned for making extraordinarily obscure references*
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Erucia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5509
Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:25 pm

Just to note, working in Physics. So I won't be doing anything IC until further notice or I'm requested to.
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19670
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:25 pm

Torsi, we've timeskipped.
Senior P2TM Mentor & Ordained Minister of the ULC
#EndChildMarriage In the U.S. #18NoExceptions
Art and Writing
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:30 pm

They can still go and find Drova if they want, but they should still say that their characters went to bed and stuff, or ended up staying up the night.

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:31 pm

Oh, right. I can edit or something. I just...I don't know....not into it...
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:43 pm

Char check...MB and Chrys with Hans. Dora with Katya. Dia and Luce, off somewhere. Tasia, apartment. Cuisine, apartment.

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12456
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:50 pm

>laugh<

No, not that Bane. This one.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19670
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:51 pm

Cerillium wrote:>laugh<

No, not that Bane. This one.


OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Senior P2TM Mentor & Ordained Minister of the ULC
#EndChildMarriage In the U.S. #18NoExceptions
Art and Writing
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12456
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:59 pm

Told you he was bad!
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19670
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:28 pm

Ponies!!
Senior P2TM Mentor & Ordained Minister of the ULC
#EndChildMarriage In the U.S. #18NoExceptions
Art and Writing
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Arktic, Greater vakolicci haven, Joohan, Kaziimar, New Cobastheia, Olthenia, Ralnis, The Democratic Marxists, The Litan Imperium

Advertisement

Remove ads