NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life OOC VI [OPEN]

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Have you taken the P2TM Survey?

Yes. Thanks Swith!
3
8%
Yes. Thanks. May I treat you to a romantic dinner?
12
32%
No. I don't want to improve my gaming experience and thus I'm selecting this option because you've pretty much boxed me in to it. I know I don't actually have to select anything anyway but I'm compelled to cast a vote. I know I can go to viewtopic.php?f=31&t=268404 if I really wanted to voice my opinion.
2
5%
No. May I treat you to a romantic dinner anyway?
21
55%
 
Total votes : 38

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30315
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:30 pm

Takei is awesome.

I think I'll stay up another hour and then just go to bed.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:33 pm

*laughs*

Alrighty.

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:47 pm

Agsuvidbd

My back is dead. I finished the tank. I just need to lay the treads....
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14297
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:51 pm

George Takei! gosh I love him!

anyway, hello peoplez
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Applejack is best pony
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
Erucia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5509
Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:09 pm

Alright, math class for me. Back in over an hour.
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30315
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:22 pm

Urran wrote:George Takei! gosh I love him!

anyway, hello peoplez

He's fun to watch. I'll do a happy dance on my next video. Maybe I can find a way to animate a still of him?

Okay, I've got to catch up on EH and in Diplomacy. I'll be AFK for a while. I had Bran dragged over through the shadows to where Hans is. NVE, Hans will run round and take damage if anything attacks in order to protect Bran while he works.

Yinz figure out what you want to do after it's diffused.... because NVE has a habit of making really weird stuff to keep as pets. Let me know here so I don't step on toes with my posts. My idea, once we clear the trap, is to follow the yellow footprints on the ground. We can stick Hans on point to be a meat shield, but who wants to walk right behind him?
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:25 pm

Doesn't matter to me. Let me know if I need to do anything with Luce or Chrys, or NPC Hans.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30315
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:28 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:Doesn't matter to me. Let me know if I need to do anything with Luce or Chrys, or NPC Hans.

I'm still trying to figure out why Chrys and Hans keep licking Katya. Did she get coated in something?
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:31 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:I'm still trying to figure out why Chrys and Hans keep licking Katya. Did she get coated in something?


No, no coating. *giggling*

Hans started it. Then Chrys joined in because she thought it was funny. I'm not sure why Hans did it first.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30315
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:47 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Swith Witherward wrote:I'm still trying to figure out why Chrys and Hans keep licking Katya. Did she get coated in something?


No, no coating. *giggling*

Hans started it. Then Chrys joined in because she thought it was funny. I'm not sure why Hans did it first.

So... Torsi's character is a Popsicle because "Hans happened." That makes total sense, actually.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:55 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:So... Torsi's character is a Popsicle because "Hans happened." That makes total sense, actually.


Om nom!

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30315
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:23 pm

*shares microwave popcorn* I can't get into the spirit of writing tonight.

Alrighty, the bomb thing...

I'm reading that post as the thing can't be diffused. Maybe we latch it so the top doesn't open, but will doing that disrupt the floss? And the sides probably open anyway? Should we just make sure the lines don't get pulled? Maybe bring everyone in through a shadow?

Thoughts?
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:24 pm

That's what it seemed like too, since the only way to access the mechanism is to take off the top, but that'd set off the device . . .

:(

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:25 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:*shares microwave popcorn* I can't get into the spirit of writing tonight.

Alrighty, the bomb thing...

I'm reading that post as the thing can't be diffused. Maybe we latch it so the top doesn't open, but will doing that disrupt the floss? And the sides probably open anyway? Should we just make sure the lines don't get pulled? Maybe bring everyone in through a shadow?

Thoughts?


Tank ewe!

What happens if we cut the floss?

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:27 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Swith Witherward wrote:*shares microwave popcorn* I can't get into the spirit of writing tonight.

Alrighty, the bomb thing...

I'm reading that post as the thing can't be diffused. Maybe we latch it so the top doesn't open, but will doing that disrupt the floss? And the sides probably open anyway? Should we just make sure the lines don't get pulled? Maybe bring everyone in through a shadow?

Thoughts?


Tank ewe!

What happens if we cut the floss?


Or burn it?
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30315
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:48 pm

Distraction... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47u6IJ2GVdM. I think NA was looking for an example for Latin speakers a while back.


It sounds as if the two wires keep the "lever" in check, preventing it from sliding back or forward. Would releasing tension (burning or snipping them) cause the "lever" toggle in one direction or the other?

Okay, NVE, where to the wires attach to outside the box?
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:51 pm

As long as you don't move the toolbox or touch the floss as you secure the clasp, it should be fine. Or even moving the chair while keeping it the same distance away would work.

Cutting or pulling or moving will result in activation. It is a single length of floss tied to a single chair in the barricade.

User avatar
Erucia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5509
Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Back from math tutors.
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30315
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:04 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:As long as you don't move the toolbox or touch the floss as you secure the clasp, it should be fine. Or even moving the chair while keeping it the same distance away would work.

Cutting or pulling or moving will result in activation. It is a single length of floss tied to a single chair in the barricade.

Alrighty!

Bran, want to try option 1? Secure the clasp without moving the box or touching the floss? I'm guessing the box won't slide as you try it, since it's a heavy box.
Last edited by Swith Witherward on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:05 pm

I think dinner might be soon. I'll get up a post before then.

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:06 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:Bran, want to try option 1? Secure the clasp without moving the box or touching the floss? I'm guessing the box won't slide as you try it, since it's a heavy box.

Sure, TG me on how I should go about that, will ya'?

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30315
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:15 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Swith Witherward wrote:Bran, want to try option 1? Secure the clasp without moving the box or touching the floss? I'm guessing the box won't slide as you try it, since it's a heavy box.

Sure, TG me on how I should go about that, will ya'?

Okay, give me a few.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:33 pm

Dinner in 5-10.

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:35 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:Dinner in 5-10.

That is one long dinner...
*licks chops*

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:36 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:Dinner in 5-10.

That is one long dinner...
*licks chops*


He's in Loma Linda, CA. *nods*

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Hypron, Naval Monte, Nornsmark, Novas Arcanum, The Hierophancy, The Hoosier Alliance, The Traansval, Window Land

Advertisement

Remove ads