NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life OOC VI [OPEN]

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Have you taken the P2TM Survey?

Yes. Thanks Swith!
3
8%
Yes. Thanks. May I treat you to a romantic dinner?
12
32%
No. I don't want to improve my gaming experience and thus I'm selecting this option because you've pretty much boxed me in to it. I know I don't actually have to select anything anyway but I'm compelled to cast a vote. I know I can go to viewtopic.php?f=31&t=268404 if I really wanted to voice my opinion.
2
5%
No. May I treat you to a romantic dinner anyway?
21
55%
 
Total votes : 38

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12454
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:46 pm

Nice page. I've updated the IC to reflect the new url.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:38 pm

Bran Muffin... I don't know how to respond to your post. I edited mine after Urran edited his, so Swith didn't grouse at Yuri and she isn't purring.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:41 pm

Addressed in TG.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:28 pm

The BranRiech wrote:Addressed in TG.

Okies. viewtopic.php?p=16187889#p16187889
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:42 pm

So the crew is on the verge of boarding the plane, right?

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:45 pm

Pretty sure.

I'm going to free up Drova in a post or two. Tilt, you still up for whatever you wanted? We could start before then.

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:47 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:So the crew is on the verge of boarding the plane, right?

I think Urran posted that the limo had arrived, but we hadn't gotten out of it yet....
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:50 pm

The BranRiech wrote:Pretty sure.

I'm going to free up Drova in a post or two. Tilt, you still up for whatever you wanted? We could start before then.


Maybe. How late you staying up, Bran and Swithy?

New Aksarben wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:So the crew is on the verge of boarding the plane, right?

I think Urran posted that the limo had arrived, but we hadn't gotten out of it yet....


Coolness. Ta, just making sure I read it correctly. Tired.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:51 pm

I'd like them to get on the plane. We've have plenty of time for chit chat during the flight.

Tilt, if I'm not online... Swith and Ogoti... the x-rays don't pass through their matrix. They won't submit to a physical search. They don't have any weapons but touching them is taboo. Swith allows her friends to, but Ogoti has only touched when healing, or if rendering aid or comforting. It might be best if they just portaled onto the airplane. We're not going to break canon. I'm not trying to make it tough on Urran as our GM. If anything, it might help him learn give and take.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:54 pm

I'll be up for a few more hours, probably until two (It's almost 1, right now)

Bran doesn't have any weapons on him, really nothing that needs to be searched, except maybe his phone, depending on the security protocol.

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:56 pm

One reason I love FT so much is that it can hurt things that current weapons couldn't even scratch.....

Which Prim's last post typified perfectly....



Meh... just felt like mentioning that.... :lol2:
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

User avatar
Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12092
Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:57 pm

So this is where you all ran off to.
Roomy
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa


Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:57 pm

Is Prim's thing supposed to be blowing up the city and killing hundreds?

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:00 pm

The BranRiech wrote:Is Prim's thing supposed to be blowing up the city and killing hundreds?

Well, its basically like a Lava Godzilla..... made of energy and light...
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:00 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:I'd like them to get on the plane. We've have plenty of time for chit chat during the flight.

Tilt, if I'm not online... Swith and Ogoti... the x-rays don't pass through their matrix. They won't submit to a physical search. They don't have any weapons but touching them is taboo. Swith allows her friends to, but Ogoti has only touched when healing, or if rendering aid or comforting. It might be best if they just portaled onto the airplane. We're not going to break canon. I'm not trying to make it tough on Urran as our GM. If anything, it might help him learn give and take.


Got it, Swithers. No problem.

I ask in reference to a side story, though, back in Bielefeld. Sorry for un-clear-ness.

The BranRiech wrote:I'll be up for a few more hours, probably until two (It's almost 1, right now)

Bran doesn't have any weapons on him, really nothing that needs to be searched, except maybe his phone, depending on the security protocol.


OK.

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:01 pm

New Aksarben wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:Is Prim's thing supposed to be blowing up the city and killing hundreds?

Well, its basically like a Lava Godzilla..... made of energy and light...

Just wondering if he cleared it or not.

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:02 pm

I have the weirdest thoughts sometimes. Like Dora serenading Swith.

Strange Tilt is strange. :lol2:

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:03 pm

IF I'm offline when we head there, Tilt's allowed to NPC Jacob(or anyone else for that matter). He carries no weapons, so he really shouldn't have any problems...


That's in case if we head there while I'm busy with School(where they block any website with the word 'game' in it..... and give you an hour of detention for having an electronic out unauthorized.... once.... :evil: )
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:04 pm

Oof. Alrighty, Swithy and NA. *nods*

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:14 pm

EEK! I just realized I should explain why they shouldn't be touched. That way Urran has a heads up.

Ogoti is a plague god. He's touched Sapphire, Kei and Gio. Gio and Kei can't be affected, and Sapphire is engineered. He can control it (which is how he can touch to heal), but he's already bristling over the lack of liver and other nutrient rich foods plus the prior disagreement with Yuri. He'd have no qualms about giving Yuri's soldiers the worst case of Montezuma's revenge.

Swith doesn't like to be touched. Her avatar is more along the lines of perfection rather than lust. She has no qualms about reaching out to hold others, but having a stranger touch her to pat her down? It makes her very uncomfortable to the point of feeling violated.

It's pretty canon that they can go through the motions of eating waffles and other food, but they require high levels of iron and other nutrients in a form that can be easily broken down. Liver and brain, and (to a much lesser degree) some types of fish. That's why, when Swith was near comatose from lack of proper nutrients, Thriller gave her half his own liver. (Ah, true love!)

Swith will claim the "no touch" rule is due to religious reasons since Yuri accepted that the first time.

Dora serenading Swith? That would be so sweet.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:17 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
New Aksarben wrote:Well, its basically like a Lava Godzilla..... made of energy and light...

Just wondering if he cleared it or not.

He probably did...


which reminds me...

The final part of the SCP event will be that 682 and a few others break containment(as a result of 682 breaking out) and cause chaos and destruction in the city..... would that be OK? Its not really wanton and it would be part of the event...
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:20 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:EEK! I just realized I should explain why they shouldn't be touched. That way Urran has a heads up.

Ogoti is a plague god. He's touched Sapphire, Kei and Gio. Gio and Kei can't be affected, and Sapphire is engineered. He can control it (which is how he can touch to heal), but he's already bristling over the lack of liver and other nutrient rich foods plus the prior disagreement with Yuri. He'd have no qualms about giving Yuri's soldiers the worst case of Montezuma's revenge.

Swith doesn't like to be touched. Her avatar is more along the lines of perfection rather than lust. She has no qualms about reaching out to hold others, but having a stranger touch her to pat her down? It makes her very uncomfortable to the point of feeling violated.

It's pretty canon that they can go through the motions of eating waffles and other food, but they require high levels of iron and other nutrients in a form that can be easily broken down. Liver and brain, and (to a much lesser degree) some types of fish. That's why, when Swith was near comatose from lack of proper nutrients, Thriller gave her half his own liver. (Ah, true love!)

Swith will claim the "no touch" rule is due to religious reasons since Yuri accepted that the first time.

Dora serenading Swith? That would be so sweet.


Ta for the explanation!

*smiles* Thriller and Swith, definitely. That's kind of what inspired that little scene in my head, actually. Swith feeling down, and Dora being in Chaos at the right time.

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19611
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:35 pm

I always loved Mayhem of the Allstate commercials, thinking he was one of the more hilarious and clever mascots, but this just takes my irrational fanaticism over a commercial gimmick to a whole new level. :lol2: Truly epic! LONG LIVE MAYHEM!


Anywho, sorry I'm not doing much. Imagination kinda drained.
Senior P2TM Mentor & Ordained Minister of the Universal Life Church
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
#EndChildMarriage In the U.S. #18NoExceptions
Art and Writing
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse

"Gio has said "fuck you" a few times prior in this chat.
At her phone, at a friend over the letter x, at poe's law,
at me once, at NA once, at pokemon a lot, at people
who do not like polishing rocks, at god, and I stopped
reading after page one of search results but there's two
more" —Ever-Wandering Souls

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:38 pm

Giovenith wrote:
I always loved Mayhem of the Allstate commercials, thinking he was one of the more hilarious and clever mascots, but this just takes my irrational fanaticism over a commercial gimmick to a whole new level. :lol2: Truly epic! LONG LIVE MAYHEM!


Anywho, sorry I'm not doing much. Imagination kinda drained.


:hug: It's OK!

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:39 pm

Giovenith wrote:
I always loved Mayhem of the Allstate commercials, thinking he was one of the more hilarious and clever mascots, but this just takes my irrational fanaticism over a commercial gimmick to a whole new level. :lol2: Truly epic! LONG LIVE MAYHEM!


Anywho, sorry I'm not doing much. Imagination kinda drained.

He's one of my favorite mascots!

Goodnight Peeps!
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Absolon-7, Ameriganastan, Demorvian, Lessoni, Plzen, Tangaliro, Union Princes, Vernein

Advertisement

Remove ads