NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life OOC VI [OPEN]

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Have you taken the P2TM Survey?

Yes. Thanks Swith!
3
8%
Yes. Thanks. May I treat you to a romantic dinner?
12
32%
No. I don't want to improve my gaming experience and thus I'm selecting this option because you've pretty much boxed me in to it. I know I don't actually have to select anything anyway but I'm compelled to cast a vote. I know I can go to viewtopic.php?f=31&t=268404 if I really wanted to voice my opinion.
2
5%
No. May I treat you to a romantic dinner anyway?
21
55%
 
Total votes : 38

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:26 pm

Character Name (can be different than nation name): Drova and Yuna

URL to Character Picture or a few sentences about what they look like: In order, Yuna, then Drova.

Character Species (nation personification, human, alien, etc): Pyersai.

Character Powers/Special Abilities (if any): Flight, granted by wings, otherwise, combat is very ambush-oriented due to weaker physiology. Some individuals are versed in minor magic abilities, stated below when relevant.

Character Weaknesses/Flaws: Loud noises, and physical combat are two of the Pyersai's greatest weaknesses. To be able to fly, their bones are hollow, such as a bird's, their ears are also much more sensitive than a normal human, and shouting can and will hurt their ears. Most wear ear protection to counter this though, although Drova and Yuna usually end up forgetting them.

Character Background: Drova and Yuna, the two children of the Pyersai Royal family. Both of them are in their late teens (Human years, with Drova the oldest at 17, and Yuna is 16), born in the Human years of 1997 and 1998 respectively. Drova, being the first child, is destined to be the next Emperor of his people. Yuna, being the secondborn, is to become the next High Priestess of the Pyersai, a spiritual leader, although now their role is lessened thanks to the loss of contact with their gods. That is the Pyersai succession system, with the first child to be the next political ruler, and the second to be the spiritual.

Drova can be loyal to friends, and cold and uncaring to anyone else. He cares quite a bit for his sister, and would be willing to die for her if neccessary. This, of course, is how he was raised, conditioned to take the throne once his father passes on. Yuna is the foil to her brother in every way, somewhat featherbrained, she's willing to help anyone, no matter what the situation is, and is always willing to make friends. She definitely keeps her brother busy with watching over her, when she inevitably gets into trouble in some way.

Additional Notes: Yuna carries no weapons, being versed in minor magics to defend herself, such as a simple fireball. Not very deadly, but it's mainly a deterrent more than anything, and a fire hazard. Her real powers lie in her healing and restoration abilities, although she's still practicing. Drova possesses no magical ability in the slightest, although he had potential, he never cared for the art. He prefers to use a Pyersai designed Pneumatic rifle, capable of launching small needles at high speeds.

URL to Apartment Picture: Just the bedroom, other rooms include a small kitchen, and a reading room with several texts, same style though.

IMPORTANT:
One paragraph that sums up your character. This paragraph is what we'll use on your player tab on the first page of the thread. This MUST be brief. Your tab will contain a link to your application so people will have full details: Son and daughter of the Pyersai royal family, living in Bielefeld to gain life-experiences among humans and others, Drova, the future prince, is cold and uncaring. While Yuna, his sister, is kind and caring, the perfect foil.
Last edited by The BranRiech on Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:28 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:I'm jut so... groggy. None of this is real. The forums are still down and I'm having another P2TM-based nightmare.


Most active nightmare forum: Portal to the Multiverse
(18784 dreams/ 93.45% of your dreams)
Most active topic: Why The Fuck Am I At School Naked?
(1702 dreams/ 8.47% of your dreams)

:lol:
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30352
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:29 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Character Name (can be different than nation name): Drova and Yuna

URL to Character Picture or a few sentences about what they look like: In order, Yuna, then Drova.

Character Species (nation personification, human, alien, etc): Pyersai.

Character Powers/Special Abilities (if any): Flight, granted by wings, otherwise, combat is very ambush-oriented due to weaker physiology. Some individuals are versed in minor magic abilities, stated below when relevant.

Character Weaknesses/Flaws: Loud noises, and physical combat are two of the Pyersai's greatest weaknesses. To be able to fly, their bones are hollow, such as a bird's, their ears are also much more sensitive than a normal human, and shouting can and will hurt their ears. Most wear ear protection to counter this though, although Drova and Yuna usually end up forgetting them.

Character Background: Drova and Yuna, the two children of the Pyersai Royal family. Both of them are in their late teens (Human years, with Drova the oldest at 17, and Yuna is 16), born in the Human years of 1997 and 1998 respectively. Drova, being the first child, is destined to be the next Emperor of his people. Yuna, being the secondborn, is to become the next High Priestess of the Pyersai, a spiritual leader, although now their role is lessened thanks to the loss of contact with their gods. That is the Pyersai succession system, with the first child to be the next political ruler, and the second to be the spiritual.

Drova can be loyal to friends, and cold and uncaring to anyone else. He cares quite a bit for his sister, and would be willing to die for her if neccessary. This, of course, is how he was raised, conditioned to take the throne once his father passes on. Yuna is the foil to her brother in every way, somewhat featherbrained, she's willing to help anyone, no matter what the situation is, and is always willing to make friends. She definitely keeps her brother busy with watching over her, when she inevitably gets into trouble in some way.

Additional Notes: Yuna carries no weapons, being versed in minor magics to defend herself, such as a simple fireball. Not very deadly, but it's mainly a deterrent more than anything, and a fire hazard. Her real powers lie in her healing and restoration abilities, although she's still practicing. Drova possesses no magical ability in the slightest, although he had potential, he never cared for the art. He prefers to use a Pyersai designed Pneumatic rifle, capable of launching small needles at high speeds.

URL to Apartment Picture:

IMPORTANT:
One paragraph that sums up your character. This paragraph is what we'll use on your player tab on the first page of the thread. This MUST be brief. Your tab will contain a link to your application so people will have full details: Son and daughter of the Pyersai royal family, living in Bielefeld to gain life-experiences among humans and others, Drova, the future prince, is cold and uncaring. While Yuna, his sister, is kind and caring, the perfect foil.

Okies, TY! I'll add when I'm not so groggy. I'll just screw up code (again).

Also, I need links to your last YT vid, and Urran's. I didn't get to add them to our Vid Meme tab.

Night :lol2:
★ Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
Madhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts,
and humanities and their replacement by entertainment,
self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

User avatar
Bone Fort
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8148
Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bone Fort » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:30 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:I'm jut so... groggy. None of this is real. The forums are still down and I'm having another P2TM-based nightmare.


Most active nightmare forum: Portal to the Multiverse
(18784 dreams/ 93.45% of your dreams)
Most active topic: Why The Fuck Am I At School Naked?
(1702 dreams/ 8.47% of your dreams)


I hope you don't mind me taking pictures then.
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.


User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30352
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:33 pm

Bone Fort wrote:
Swith Witherward wrote:I'm jut so... groggy. None of this is real. The forums are still down and I'm having another P2TM-based nightmare.


Most active nightmare forum: Portal to the Multiverse
(18784 dreams/ 93.45% of your dreams)
Most active topic: Why The Fuck Am I At School Naked?
(1702 dreams/ 8.47% of your dreams)


I hope you don't mind me taking pictures then.

Only if you promise to put them on xtube.

Bran, I'll post tonight just as soon as I remember how to use the quote feature. *nods*
★ Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
Madhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts,
and humanities and their replacement by entertainment,
self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:35 pm

Hey Swith, I'll post Friday for Velocidoctor, next to days will be busy.

And remember, you can always steal someone else's clothes in your dreams.

User avatar
Bone Fort
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8148
Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bone Fort » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:35 pm

They've already made the front page.
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:36 pm

Just checking in, guys.

@Tilt: I need a reply for Dimitrus on the last IC page.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:43 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Just checking in, guys.

@Tilt: I need a reply for Dimitrus on the last IC page.


Ta, I already wrote the reply. Finishing up Chrys' reply to Hans before posting.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30352
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:43 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Hey Swith, I'll post Friday for Velocidoctor, next to days will be busy.

And remember, you can always steal someone else's clothes in your dreams.

I did that once and he punked me for my shoes.

Bones... [insert a cleverly witty retort here]
★ Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
Madhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts,
and humanities and their replacement by entertainment,
self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

User avatar
Bone Fort
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8148
Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bone Fort » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:46 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:I did that once and he punked me for my shoes.

Bones... [insert a cleverly witty retort here]


Swith... [insert a cleverly witty counter-retort here]
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30352
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:50 pm

Bone Fort wrote:
Swith Witherward wrote:I did that once and he punked me for my shoes.

Bones... [insert a cleverly witty retort here]


Swith... [insert a cleverly witty counter-retort here]

You're the only one who understands me.

All... I'm working on replies now.
★ Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
Madhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts,
and humanities and their replacement by entertainment,
self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:57 pm

No hurry, Swithers.

User avatar
Bone Fort
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8148
Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bone Fort » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:58 pm

Of course I understand you, I created you in my lab with my dark sciences and horrible magics I'm just good at understanding people.
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:01 pm

Would anyone object if I pushed Transgravitas Directorate into the Bering Strait for no reason?

Excellent. *adds it to bucket list*
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30352
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:22 pm

Bone Fort wrote:Of course I understand you, I created you in my lab with my dark sciences and horrible magics I'm just good at understanding people.

That explains my penchant for human liver.

Tilt... wha? *confused*

All... replies done. I just realized I have Swith set aside for a reason, so verified that I could go with Ogoti like I originally planned.
★ Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
Madhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts,
and humanities and their replacement by entertainment,
self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:26 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
Bone Fort wrote:Of course I understand you, I created you in my lab with my dark sciences and horrible magics I'm just good at understanding people.

That explains my penchant for human liver.

Tilt... wha? *confused*

All... replies done. I just realized I have Swith set aside for a reason, so verified that I could go with Ogoti like I originally planned.


*wraps arms around Swithy's waist* You're coming with me!

*walks off singing*

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19686
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:30 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Swith Witherward wrote:That explains my penchant for human liver.

Tilt... wha? *confused*

All... replies done. I just realized I have Swith set aside for a reason, so verified that I could go with Ogoti like I originally planned.


*wraps arms around Swithy's waist* You're coming with me!

*walks off singing*


He's gonna tie her to the train tracks!!!
Senior P2TM Mentor & Ordained Minister of the ULC
#EndChildMarriage In the U.S. #18NoExceptions
Art and WritingBlog
Support
Vanity page
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:32 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
*wraps arms around Swithy's waist* You're coming with me!

*walks off singing*


He's gonna tie her to the train tracks!!!


:twisted:

Back after dinner. *twirls mustache evilly*
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30352
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:37 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Giovenith wrote:
He's gonna tie her to the train tracks!!!


:twisted:

Back after dinner. *twirls mustache evilly*

It's a good song. I've never seen Enterprise, though.
★ Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
Madhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts,
and humanities and their replacement by entertainment,
self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:05 pm

Sorry for not posting before this. I've really been off my game this week, it seems..... no idea why.....

But I finally got something typed for Albert and Jacob!


Also, I redesigned my sig today! I thought it was about time for a change up in it, anyway!
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19686
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:05 pm

Yaaay, punch of love!
Senior P2TM Mentor & Ordained Minister of the ULC
#EndChildMarriage In the U.S. #18NoExceptions
Art and WritingBlog
Support
Vanity page
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:07 pm

G'night, guys.

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:08 pm

Giovenith wrote:Yaaay, punch of love!

Yep!

@Bran: Night!
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Absolon-7, Finland SSR, Ralnis

Advertisement

Remove ads