NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part VIII [open]

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Erucia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5509
Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:32 pm

New Aksarben wrote:"I guess, but we did waste most of the day sleeping," Albert said, scratching Ray's head a bit behind his ears. Jacob waved the two over to join him and the stranger at their seats.

Ray followed Albert over to the seat, half daydreaming as he wandered over. "Hello Jacob!"
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:36 pm

Erucia wrote:
New Aksarben wrote:"I guess, but we did waste most of the day sleeping," Albert said, scratching Ray's head a bit behind his ears. Jacob waved the two over to join him and the stranger at their seats.

Ray followed Albert over to the seat, half daydreaming as he wandered over. "Hello Jacob!"

"Salve, Ray!" Jacob responded with a smile. "I'm guessing that Albert already told you how we are leaving on Sunday?" The large man sitting near them watched Ray, unsure of what to make of his appearance. Albert sat down next to Jacob, and asked for some wine from Aksarben from the bartender.
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

User avatar
Erucia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5509
Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:40 pm

New Aksarben wrote:"Salve, Ray!" Jacob responded with a smile. "I'm guessing that Albert already told you how we are leaving on Sunday?" The large man sitting near them watched Ray, unsure of what to make of his appearance. Albert sat down next to Jacob, and asked for some wine from Aksarben from the bartender.

"...Yes," Ray whimpered as he sat down, wishing to rest against Albert. He still seemed distraught that his boyfriend would be leaving, and adopted a rather depressed face.
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:43 pm

Erucia wrote:
New Aksarben wrote:"Salve, Ray!" Jacob responded with a smile. "I'm guessing that Albert already told you how we are leaving on Sunday?" The large man sitting near them watched Ray, unsure of what to make of his appearance. Albert sat down next to Jacob, and asked for some wine from Aksarben from the bartender.

"...Yes," Ray whimpered as he sat down, wishing to rest against Albert. He still seemed distraught that his boyfriend would be leaving, and adopted a rather depressed face.

"Well, we won't be gone for that long." Jacob said, smiling weakly. "We will be back in a few weeks, but I'm sure you don't want Albert to go anywhere." Then Jacob remembered tha Ray had yet to meet Sigtrygg. "Oh, Ray! This rather large viking that's been sitting next to me is Sigtrygg Karlsson Snjalli. He was dragged to this universe from the Viking Age by the raptors! Oh, and he was a Varangian Guard for the Roman Empire in his Universe. He's quite nice actually."
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

User avatar
Erucia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5509
Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:47 pm

New Aksarben wrote:"Well, we won't be gone for that long." Jacob said, smiling weakly. "We will be back in a few weeks, but I'm sure you don't want Albert to go anywhere." Then Jacob remembered tha Ray had yet to meet Sigtrygg. "Oh, Ray! This rather large viking that's been sitting next to me is Sigtrygg Karlsson Snjalli. He was dragged to this universe from the Viking Age by the raptors! Oh, and he was a Varangian Guard for the Roman Empire in his Universe. He's quite nice actually."

"Oh, he's a viking? That's a bit of an oddity," Ray gave a curious look and tilted his head, his attention changing from Albert to Sig. "Well, it's always nice to meet new people. Hello there!" Ray wondered if Sig understood English, although he most likely had to in order to function here.
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:51 pm

Erucia wrote:
New Aksarben wrote:"Well, we won't be gone for that long." Jacob said, smiling weakly. "We will be back in a few weeks, but I'm sure you don't want Albert to go anywhere." Then Jacob remembered tha Ray had yet to meet Sigtrygg. "Oh, Ray! This rather large viking that's been sitting next to me is Sigtrygg Karlsson Snjalli. He was dragged to this universe from the Viking Age by the raptors! Oh, and he was a Varangian Guard for the Roman Empire in his Universe. He's quite nice actually."

"Oh, he's a viking? That's a bit of an oddity," Ray gave a curious look and tilted his head, his attention changing from Albert to Sig. "Well, it's always nice to meet new people. Hello there!" Ray wondered if Sig understood English, although he most likely had to in order to function here.

"Heelloo." Sigtrygg answered in his heavily accented English. "Naat too bee ruude, buut whii doo yoouu loook liike a...... ah.... I diink dee coorreect woorrd iez 'weerreewoolf' ? Jaah, daat soouunds riight." Sig watched Ray, wondering why he looked so much like a wolf and barely like a human, except for general shape of course.
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

User avatar
Erucia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5509
Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:09 pm

New Aksarben wrote:"Heelloo." Sigtrygg answered in his heavily accented English. "Naat too bee ruude, buut whii doo yoouu loook liike a...... ah.... I diink dee coorreect woorrd iez 'weerreewoolf' ? Jaah, daat soouunds riight." Sig watched Ray, wondering why he looked so much like a wolf and barely like a human, except for general shape of course.

"Hm? Oh...I don't know about that. I'm not a werewolf, nor do I eat people," Ray tilted his head back to being level and cupped his hands between his thighs. "I look this way because I got a surgery...Do you know what that is?"
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:13 pm

Erucia wrote:
New Aksarben wrote:"Heelloo." Sigtrygg answered in his heavily accented English. "Naat too bee ruude, buut whii doo yoouu loook liike a...... ah.... I diink dee coorreect woorrd iez 'weerreewoolf' ? Jaah, daat soouunds riight." Sig watched Ray, wondering why he looked so much like a wolf and barely like a human, except for general shape of course.

"Hm? Oh...I don't know about that. I'm not a werewolf, nor do I eat people," Ray tilted his head back to being level and cupped his hands between his thighs. "I look this way because I got a surgery...Do you know what that is?"

Sig thought for a minute, and said, "I diink soo. Iez iet liike zoomediing uused to saawe soomeoone's liife?" Sig asked, looking over at Ray, still a bit confused by his appearance.
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

User avatar
Erucia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5509
Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:18 pm

New Aksarben wrote:Sig thought for a minute, and said, "I diink soo. Iez iet liike zoomediing uused to saawe soomeoone's liife?" Sig asked, looking over at Ray, still a bit confused by his appearance.

"...A little. A surgery uses medicine and medical techniques to save people and change the way people look. I got a surgery to make me look like this," Ray pointed towards his snout as he finished the sentence.
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14297
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:21 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:"What did you say!?", Torii yelled. She clenched her fists and took a step towards Akito. "You're the bastard who's hurt Katya! I knew it!"

She wishd that she still had Chrys or Dora. Now, however, she seemed to be alone. She swallowed that fact, and got ready to fight, despite Akito having the advantage.



"But who would believe you?" Akito asked, trying to shove her to the floor. " 'Yoshi' slapped that &&@$ you were tired and angry, you saw what you wanted to see." He
Smirked devilishly.
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Applejack is best pony
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:22 pm

Erucia wrote:
New Aksarben wrote:Sig thought for a minute, and said, "I diink soo. Iez iet liike zoomediing uused to saawe soomeoone's liife?" Sig asked, looking over at Ray, still a bit confused by his appearance.

"...A little. A surgery uses medicine and medical techniques to save people and change the way people look. I got a surgery to make me look like this," Ray pointed towards his snout as he finished the sentence.

"Whii?" Sig asked, a bit more confused now. It might have just been simpler for Ray to just go with what Sigtrygg had said earlier, instead of trying to explain something he didn't really understand. "Soo yoouu aarre a huumaan?"
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

User avatar
Erucia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5509
Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:24 pm

New Aksarben wrote:"Whii?" Sig asked, a bit more confused now. It might have just been simpler for Ray to just go with what Sigtrygg had said earlier, instead of trying to explain something he didn't really understand. "Soo yoouu aarre a huumaan?"

"Yes...Yes I am," Ray continued trying to explain, although it was becoming clear that Sigtrygg was falling apart at trying to understand.
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:29 pm

Erucia wrote:
New Aksarben wrote:"Whii?" Sig asked, a bit more confused now. It might have just been simpler for Ray to just go with what Sigtrygg had said earlier, instead of trying to explain something he didn't really understand. "Soo yoouu aarre a huumaan?"

"Yes...Yes I am," Ray continued trying to explain, although it was becoming clear that Sigtrygg was falling apart at trying to understand.

"Ookaaii..." Sig said, shrugging. HE decided to stop trying to understand, and just accept it for what it was.

Jacob cleared his throat, then said, "Well, why did you guys come here?" looking over at Ray and Albert.
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

User avatar
Erucia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5509
Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:36 pm

New Aksarben wrote:"Ookaaii..." Sig said, shrugging. HE decided to stop trying to understand, and just accept it for what it was.

Jacob cleared his throat, then said, "Well, why did you guys come here?" looking over at Ray and Albert.

"Although if it helps you Sig, just think of me as a werewolf that can't change back," Ray smiled and turned his attention to Jacob. "We came here because Albert and I wanted to stop cuddling and get out more. And we're supposed to have gotten some important telegrams."
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:37 pm

Torii grabbed Akito's right arm. "Bullshit! There's no way that people will call ME a liar! And Why are you doing this!? Who are you!?"
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14297
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:39 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Torii grabbed Akito's right arm. "Bullshit! There's no way that people will call ME a liar! And Why are you doing this!? Who are you!?"



Torii made a mistake. She got in at close range. Akito kicked her legs from under her and tore her hand off of him. "Wouldn't you like to know"
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Applejack is best pony
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:40 pm

Erucia wrote:
New Aksarben wrote:"Ookaaii..." Sig said, shrugging. HE decided to stop trying to understand, and just accept it for what it was.

Jacob cleared his throat, then said, "Well, why did you guys come here?" looking over at Ray and Albert.

"Although if it helps you Sig, just think of me as a werewolf that can't change back," Ray smiled and turned his attention to Jacob. "We came here because Albert and I wanted to stop cuddling and get out more. And we're supposed to have gotten some important telegrams."

"Ah, well you came to late then, the meeting ended a while ago, when Minerva had to leave." Jacob said with a shrug. "Sig and I were about to leave, and head back to the building. He apparently has a job at Chaos to get to, and I really need to get my things together for when we are leaving. Maybe you two could do something else, like go wander around the building and meet people! Then you will have more people to talk to while me and Albert are gone!"
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

User avatar
Erucia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5509
Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:43 pm

New Aksarben wrote:"Ah, well you came to late then, the meeting ended a while ago, when Minerva had to leave." Jacob said with a shrug. "Sig and I were about to leave, and head back to the building. He apparently has a job at Chaos to get to, and I really need to get my things together for when we are leaving. Maybe you two could do something else, like go wander around the building and meet people! Then you will have more people to talk to while me and Albert are gone!"

"Oh...", Ray suddenly went back to looking incredibly depressed, and sunk his head into his coat. "...I suppose so..."
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:44 pm

Urran wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:Torii grabbed Akito's right arm. "Bullshit! There's no way that people will call ME a liar! And Why are you doing this!? Who are you!?"



Torii made a mistake. She got in at close range. Akito kicked her legs from under her and tore her hand off of him. "Wouldn't you like to know"


Torii growled. She stood back up and threw a punch in anger, no holding back.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:45 pm

Erucia wrote:
New Aksarben wrote:"Ah, well you came to late then, the meeting ended a while ago, when Minerva had to leave." Jacob said with a shrug. "Sig and I were about to leave, and head back to the building. He apparently has a job at Chaos to get to, and I really need to get my things together for when we are leaving. Maybe you two could do something else, like go wander around the building and meet people! Then you will have more people to talk to while me and Albert are gone!"

"Oh...", Ray suddenly went back to looking incredibly depressed, and sunk his head into his coat. "...I suppose so..."

"Well, you do need more friends than Dora, Me and your boyfriend, don't you?" Jacob said, patting Ray on the back. Sigtrygg excused himself, and began leaving the building to head over to Chaos.
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14297
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:48 pm

Akito had a faster reaction time than normal humans, but Torii's punch did manage to hit him hard in the shoulder, knocking him back. He growled and looked back up at her. "You have a lot if nerve. This is a family affair, you don't know what you are messing with little girl. Run along before you get hurt."
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Applejack is best pony
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
Erucia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5509
Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:53 pm

New Aksarben wrote:"Well, you do need more friends than Dora, Me and your boyfriend, don't you?" Jacob said, patting Ray on the back. Sigtrygg excused himself, and began leaving the building to head over to Chaos.

"...I-I suppose so...", Ray came close to sniffling when he thought about Albert leaving for a few weeks. "W-Well, can I get introduced to some of them?"
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:55 pm

Urran wrote:Akito had a faster reaction time than normal humans, but Torii's punch did manage to hit him hard in the shoulder, knocking him back. He growled and looked back up at her. "You have a lot if nerve. This is a family affair, you don't know what you are messing with little girl. Run along before you get hurt."


"This is a family affair, and Mr. Yoshi IS my family!", Torii said. "And I'm afraid that you have no idea just who the hell I am!"

She cracked her knuckles and mentally prepared herself for a fight. She knew that her opponent had the advantage, but that didn't scare her. It made her happy.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:56 pm

"STOP FIGHTING!" Bran screamed from his vantage point in the hallways. Crying could be heard in the distance as he and Tolya were both woken up by the sounds of fighting.
Last edited by The BranRiech on Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:57 pm

Erucia wrote:
New Aksarben wrote:"Well, you do need more friends than Dora, Me and your boyfriend, don't you?" Jacob said, patting Ray on the back. Sigtrygg excused himself, and began leaving the building to head over to Chaos.

"...I-I suppose so...", Ray came close to sniffling when he thought about Albert leaving for a few weeks. "W-Well, can I get introduced to some of them?"

"Sure! Who all have you met in the building so far?" Jacob asked, as Albert gave Ray a hug to comfort him a little bit.
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bortslovakia, Derika, Finland SSR, Sraelyn, Union Princes

Advertisement

Remove ads