NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part VIII [open]

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Transgravitas Directorate
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1608
Founded: Feb 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transgravitas Directorate » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:09 am

Giovenith wrote:
Urran wrote:Yoshi pushed Giovenith just enough to make her fall down. "Yes, you can never talk to me again!" he said and ran off.


"OW!" Giovenith had been unprepared for the assault and already in a relaxed mood from the walk home, making the fall particularly painful and striking. Bad mood or not, whatever harsh feelings someone had was not an excuse to harm their friends! "Yoshi, what is the matter with you?!" she called after him, sitting up and cradling her elbow. It hurt, but she wasn't about to let herself cry and tarnish her own personal pride. The message of it all was getting to it none-the-less though. "O-Only schoolyard cowards make out of the blue strikes and then run before the aftermath!" she yelled angrily, deeply confused by the whole event.


There was a rabbit accompanied by a bottle of skin cream.
-OSS MEMBER-
Camicon wrote:
Divair wrote:Stormfront seems to leak repeatedly into here. Are we getting targeted or something?

They want our Adelie penguins...


The Drone Empire wrote:*Robo-Adelie Penguin lands on Bran*

"WAAAAAAAAGH! ROBO ADELIE IS YOUR RULER! CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY. CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY!" *Robo-Adelie waddles toward NVE*


Armenia II wrote:I searched 'Indonesian Prime Minister' and nothing came up, what's wrong with you guys?
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=13013646#p13013646

'I'm not just hard. I'm NP-hard, baby.'


That I never be arrogant; but if I should have that flaw, let it be the arrogance of collective guilt.

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14288
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:10 am

Yoshi was out in the halls, in search of Torii.



Akito was up to no good, looking for someone to address him as Yoshi.
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Applejack is best pony
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19536
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:11 am

Transgravitas Directorate wrote:
Giovenith wrote:
"OW!" Giovenith had been unprepared for the assault and already in a relaxed mood from the walk home, making the fall particularly painful and striking. Bad mood or not, whatever harsh feelings someone had was not an excuse to harm their friends! "Yoshi, what is the matter with you?!" she called after him, sitting up and cradling her elbow. It hurt, but she wasn't about to let herself cry and tarnish her own personal pride. The message of it all was getting to it none-the-less though. "O-Only schoolyard cowards make out of the blue strikes and then run before the aftermath!" she yelled angrily, deeply confused by the whole event.


There was a rabbit accompanied by a bottle of skin cream.


"MB," said Giovenith, scooping the rabbit up in her lap. "Yoshi pushed me... why?"
P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
End Child Marriage In the U.S.
Art
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse

"Gio has said "fuck you" a few times prior in this chat.
At her phone, at a friend over the letter x, at poe's law,
at me once, at NA once, at pokemon a lot, at people
who do not like polishing rocks, at god, and I stopped
reading after page one of search results but there's two more"
—Ever-Wandering Souls

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:12 am

Cerillium wrote:"Nervie..." he pronounced it Nerfy, "...you kicked me first." He shook her leg then dropped her foot.

"You're absolutely right," Minerva replied. "Pity you let go."

She shifted from sight and stood up in a frozen world. She was tired and wasn't in any mood for Klaus' antics, although technically he was right this time. She'd messed with him first. She walked away from the table and headed towards the door, her thoughts on bed.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Transgravitas Directorate
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1608
Founded: Feb 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transgravitas Directorate » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:13 am

Giovenith wrote:"MB," said Giovenith, scooping the rabbit up in her lap. "Yoshi pushed me... why?"


MB nuzzled her cheek. Mad alchemist must have eaten his brain, the rabbit decided, nodding firmly. Was very proud of doing that.
-OSS MEMBER-
Camicon wrote:
Divair wrote:Stormfront seems to leak repeatedly into here. Are we getting targeted or something?

They want our Adelie penguins...


The Drone Empire wrote:*Robo-Adelie Penguin lands on Bran*

"WAAAAAAAAGH! ROBO ADELIE IS YOUR RULER! CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY. CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY!" *Robo-Adelie waddles toward NVE*


Armenia II wrote:I searched 'Indonesian Prime Minister' and nothing came up, what's wrong with you guys?
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=13013646#p13013646

'I'm not just hard. I'm NP-hard, baby.'


That I never be arrogant; but if I should have that flaw, let it be the arrogance of collective guilt.

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:15 am

Transgravitas Directorate wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:"Let's go.", Katya said. She followed behind Dora.


The underground nightclub area was a familiar sight, no doubt, as they headed inside. Dora waved the bartender away, motioning that she'd serve them and would he please put whatever they ordered on the Service's tab.

"See anything you like?" she said, turning to Katya.


"I don't know.", She said. "Choose for me. Just nothing strong.....actually, I'll have wine."
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12454
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:15 am

Swith Witherward wrote:
Cerillium wrote:"Nervie..." he pronounced it Nerfy, "...you kicked me first." He shook her leg then dropped her foot.

"You're absolutely right," Minerva replied. "Pity you let go."

She shifted from sight and stood up in a frozen world. She was tired and wasn't in any mood for Klaus' antics, although technically he was right this time. She'd messed with him first. She walked away from the table and headed towards the door, her thoughts on bed.

"Nervie," Klaus called. He'd faded from view with a pendent clutched in his hand. "Pity you can't outrun me!"

The cultist leader righted his chair and brushed her boot print from his uniform. "How fast can you run through time?"

He didn't give her a chance to respond. He launched himself at her instead.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19536
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:15 am

Transgravitas Directorate wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"MB," said Giovenith, scooping the rabbit up in her lap. "Yoshi pushed me... why?"


MB nuzzled her cheek. Mad alchemist must have eaten his brain, the rabbit decided, nodding firmly. Was very proud of doing that.


"I hope not, I want him to be like he was before," she said sadly, allowing the bunny to comfort her. "But I will not delude myself if this is how he chooses to respond to certain situations. You just don't hit people when you're upset."
P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
End Child Marriage In the U.S.
Art
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse

"Gio has said "fuck you" a few times prior in this chat.
At her phone, at a friend over the letter x, at poe's law,
at me once, at NA once, at pokemon a lot, at people
who do not like polishing rocks, at god, and I stopped
reading after page one of search results but there's two more"
—Ever-Wandering Souls

User avatar
Transgravitas Directorate
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1608
Founded: Feb 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transgravitas Directorate » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:17 am

Torsiedelle wrote:
Transgravitas Directorate wrote:
The underground nightclub area was a familiar sight, no doubt, as they headed inside. Dora waved the bartender away, motioning that she'd serve them and would he please put whatever they ordered on the Service's tab.

"See anything you like?" she said, turning to Katya.


"I don't know.", She said. "Choose for me. Just nothing strong.....actually, I'll have wine."


Dora rolled over the bar top and pulled a bottle from a cabinet underneath somewhere. Filling up two glasses, she faced Katya.

"Want to talk about what happened?" she asked, her eyes glinting curiously with the reflections of the light off the glasses in the overhead rack.
-OSS MEMBER-
Camicon wrote:
Divair wrote:Stormfront seems to leak repeatedly into here. Are we getting targeted or something?

They want our Adelie penguins...


The Drone Empire wrote:*Robo-Adelie Penguin lands on Bran*

"WAAAAAAAAGH! ROBO ADELIE IS YOUR RULER! CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY. CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY!" *Robo-Adelie waddles toward NVE*


Armenia II wrote:I searched 'Indonesian Prime Minister' and nothing came up, what's wrong with you guys?
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=13013646#p13013646

'I'm not just hard. I'm NP-hard, baby.'


That I never be arrogant; but if I should have that flaw, let it be the arrogance of collective guilt.

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14288
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:18 am

Yoshi saw Torii and started walking towards her. Akito saw Yoshi but watched from a distance, around a corner.
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Applejack is best pony
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
Transgravitas Directorate
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1608
Founded: Feb 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transgravitas Directorate » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:19 am

Giovenith wrote:
Transgravitas Directorate wrote:
MB nuzzled her cheek. Mad alchemist must have eaten his brain, the rabbit decided, nodding firmly. Was very proud of doing that.


"I hope not, I want him to be like he was before," she said sadly, allowing the bunny to comfort her. "But I will not delude myself if this is how he chooses to respond to certain situations. You just don't hit people when you're upset."


He nodded, turning all sorts of strange and obscure colors. [i]Is bad. Prank mercilessly, eat walls until sore jaw...no hit.[/size]

(OOC - Fk I'm tired. Does that count as a typo?)
Last edited by Transgravitas Directorate on Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
-OSS MEMBER-
Camicon wrote:
Divair wrote:Stormfront seems to leak repeatedly into here. Are we getting targeted or something?

They want our Adelie penguins...


The Drone Empire wrote:*Robo-Adelie Penguin lands on Bran*

"WAAAAAAAAGH! ROBO ADELIE IS YOUR RULER! CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY. CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY!" *Robo-Adelie waddles toward NVE*


Armenia II wrote:I searched 'Indonesian Prime Minister' and nothing came up, what's wrong with you guys?
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=13013646#p13013646

'I'm not just hard. I'm NP-hard, baby.'


That I never be arrogant; but if I should have that flaw, let it be the arrogance of collective guilt.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:20 am

Cerillium wrote:"Nervie," Klaus called. He'd faded from view with a pendent clutched in his hand. "Pity you can't outrun me!"

The cultist leader righted his chair and brushed her boot print from his uniform. "How fast can you run through time?"

He didn't give her a chance to respond. He launched himself at her instead.

"Shit." Short, enunciated and to the point. Minerva tumbled out of the pub and onto the street. The balls of her feet hammered against the sidewalk as her speed picked up. She was flying, or as close to it as a tired cultist leader could get.

She covered the block in no time, and took the building stairs in a single leap. She burst into the lobby and skidded on the smooth floor.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:20 am

Transgravitas Directorate wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:
"I don't know.", She said. "Choose for me. Just nothing strong.....actually, I'll have wine."


Dora rolled over the bar top and pulled a bottle from a cabinet underneath somewhere. Filling up two glasses, she faced Katya.

"Want to talk about what happened?" she asked, her eyes glinting curiously with the reflections of the light off the glasses in the overhead rack.


"I guess.", She said. "But there's not much to talk about."

She took small sips of the wine. She was still a little shaky.

Urran wrote:Yoshi saw Torii and started walking towards her. Akito saw Yoshi but watched from a distance, around a corner.


"Tokai Yoshi, what is up with you tonight!? Torii said, almost immediately noticing him. "What happened with you and my sister!?"

She dragged Chrys along until she was right in his face....or, several inches below it.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
Transgravitas Directorate
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1608
Founded: Feb 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transgravitas Directorate » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:23 am

Torsiedelle wrote:
Transgravitas Directorate wrote:
Dora rolled over the bar top and pulled a bottle from a cabinet underneath somewhere. Filling up two glasses, she faced Katya.

"Want to talk about what happened?" she asked, her eyes glinting curiously with the reflections of the light off the glasses in the overhead rack.


"I guess.", She said. "But there's not much to talk about."

She took small sips of the wine. She was still a little shaky.


"No, I don't suppose there is," Dora agreed, leaving her wine completely untouched. She reached out and ran a fingertip across the fading handprint. "How did he get the nerve to do this? He seemed to be THE milquetoast."
-OSS MEMBER-
Camicon wrote:
Divair wrote:Stormfront seems to leak repeatedly into here. Are we getting targeted or something?

They want our Adelie penguins...


The Drone Empire wrote:*Robo-Adelie Penguin lands on Bran*

"WAAAAAAAAGH! ROBO ADELIE IS YOUR RULER! CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY. CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY!" *Robo-Adelie waddles toward NVE*


Armenia II wrote:I searched 'Indonesian Prime Minister' and nothing came up, what's wrong with you guys?
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=13013646#p13013646

'I'm not just hard. I'm NP-hard, baby.'


That I never be arrogant; but if I should have that flaw, let it be the arrogance of collective guilt.

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14288
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:24 am

"W-w-what? I-I haven't s-seen her all d-day!" he stuttered truthfully, he was frightened, he had no idea what she was talking about. His eye was wide with fear.


Akito smirked and chuckled to himself behind his corner.
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Applejack is best pony
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19536
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:25 am

Transgravitas Directorate wrote:
Giovenith wrote:
"I hope not, I want him to be like he was before," she said sadly, allowing the bunny to comfort her. "But I will not delude myself if this is how he chooses to respond to certain situations. You just don't hit people when you're upset."


He nodded, turning all sorts of strange and obscure colors. [i]Is bad. Prank mercilessly, eat walls until sore jaw...no hit.[/size]

(OOC - Fk I'm tired. Does that count as a typo?)


"No, no hitting," agreed Giovenith, scratching his ears. "Hitting is bad. Especially hitting people smaller than you. Mmm... what should I do, though?"
P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
End Child Marriage In the U.S.
Art
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse

"Gio has said "fuck you" a few times prior in this chat.
At her phone, at a friend over the letter x, at poe's law,
at me once, at NA once, at pokemon a lot, at people
who do not like polishing rocks, at god, and I stopped
reading after page one of search results but there's two more"
—Ever-Wandering Souls

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12454
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:26 am

Swith Witherward wrote:"Shit." Short, enunciated and to the point. Minerva tumbled out of the pub and onto the street. The balls of her feet hammered against the sidewalk as her speed picked up. She was flying, or as close to it as a tired cultist leader could get.

She covered the block in no time, and took the building stairs in a single leap. She burst into the lobby and skidded on the smooth floor.

Klaus watched her run off. He tucked the pendent into his jacket pocket and slowly materialized into real time.

"She falls for that often," he said to the Chaos Raptor. "Very entertaining. Good night."

The odd cultist walked back to his own apartment. Tomorrow was a busy day. He wanted his sleep.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:27 am

Transgravitas Directorate wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:
"I guess.", She said. "But there's not much to talk about."

She took small sips of the wine. She was still a little shaky.


"No, I don't suppose there is," Dora agreed, leaving her wine completely untouched. She reached out and ran a fingertip across the fading handprint. "How did he get the nerve to do this? He seemed to be THE milquetoast."


"I don't know. I walked in as usual, put some coffee, and told him about my day....nothing out of the ordinary, and he just...started saying all these horrible things, and degrading me...I don't know what was wrong."

She sniffled and sipped her wine some more.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
Transgravitas Directorate
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1608
Founded: Feb 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transgravitas Directorate » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:28 am

Giovenith wrote:"No, no hitting," agreed Giovenith, scratching his ears. "Hitting is bad. Especially hitting people smaller than you. Mmm... what should I do, though?"


The rabbit looked alarming, but not fierce, as he was alternating between bright scarlet and psychedelic lava-lamp orange. Find! And then prank mercilessly, he repeated, waving an ear wildly for emphasis.

Torsiedelle wrote:"I don't know. I walked in as usual, put some coffee, and told him about my day....nothing out of the ordinary, and he just...started saying all these horrible things, and degrading me...I don't know what was wrong."

She sniffled and sipped her wine some more.


"Maybe it's me, then. Could be he's stressed out about me; I should make myself scarce after tonight's bar trip," Dora half-suggested, half-asserted.
-OSS MEMBER-
Camicon wrote:
Divair wrote:Stormfront seems to leak repeatedly into here. Are we getting targeted or something?

They want our Adelie penguins...


The Drone Empire wrote:*Robo-Adelie Penguin lands on Bran*

"WAAAAAAAAGH! ROBO ADELIE IS YOUR RULER! CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY. CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY!" *Robo-Adelie waddles toward NVE*


Armenia II wrote:I searched 'Indonesian Prime Minister' and nothing came up, what's wrong with you guys?
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=13013646#p13013646

'I'm not just hard. I'm NP-hard, baby.'


That I never be arrogant; but if I should have that flaw, let it be the arrogance of collective guilt.

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:30 am

"Dora....he said we were through... he called me a whore, and hit me...I'm scared..."

Katya was starting to shiver. She had never thought she'd see "Yoshi" like that.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19536
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:33 am

Transgravitas Directorate wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"No, no hitting," agreed Giovenith, scratching his ears. "Hitting is bad. Especially hitting people smaller than you. Mmm... what should I do, though?"


The rabbit looked alarming, but not fierce, as he was alternating between bright scarlet and psychedelic lava-lamp orange. Find! And then prank mercilessly, he repeated, waving an ear wildly for emphasis.


"I'm not really a trickster..." she said uneasily, "Plus I don't exactly know precisely what is going on at the moment. Serious situation calls for serious response." Giovenith gently set the bunny down on the floor and patted his head with good-nature. "I'm going to go to bed now. Sleep tight, my tiny friend." With that, she made her way to her room, thoughts filled heavily from the various events of the day.
P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
End Child Marriage In the U.S.
Art
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse

"Gio has said "fuck you" a few times prior in this chat.
At her phone, at a friend over the letter x, at poe's law,
at me once, at NA once, at pokemon a lot, at people
who do not like polishing rocks, at god, and I stopped
reading after page one of search results but there's two more"
—Ever-Wandering Souls

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:35 am

Urran wrote:"W-w-what? I-I haven't s-seen her all d-day!" he stuttered truthfully, he was frightened, he had no idea what she was talking about. His eye was wide with fear.


Akito smirked and chuckled to himself behind his corner.


Torii looked deep into his eyes, a soul-piercing stare.

"I liked you more after you started going with sissy. I knew that since sissy wouldn't accept me, then her partner would have to be perfect. A perfect lover....until now, I had reason to believe that you qualified....what reason do you have to explain her swollen cheek, and ruined uniform, and her explanation that you abuse you in the kitchen?"
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
Transgravitas Directorate
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1608
Founded: Feb 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transgravitas Directorate » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:36 am

Giovenith wrote:"I'm not really a trickster..." she said uneasily, "Plus I don't exactly know precisely what is going on at the moment. Serious situation calls for serious response." Giovenith gently set the bunny down on the floor and patted his head with good-nature. "I'm going to go to bed now. Sleep tight, my tiny friend." With that, she made her way to her room, thoughts filled heavily from the various events of the day.


Good night! MB waved both ears to Giovenith, concerned. Things were too strange. He needed to change it up a little, to his own brand of strange.

Torsiedelle wrote:"Dora....he said we were through... he called me a whore, and hit me...I'm scared..."

Katya was starting to shiver. She had never thought she'd see "Yoshi" like that.


"He did what?" said Dora in a dry, dispassionate tone that promised very long demonstrations of the nearly two millennia she'd spent training in martial arts. To be held behind the scenes, naturally.

"Your sister went out to find him, but I don't know if she did or not. You want to stay the night at my place in case she doesn't run into him before morning? Luce won't mind and Chrys went with her."
-OSS MEMBER-
Camicon wrote:
Divair wrote:Stormfront seems to leak repeatedly into here. Are we getting targeted or something?

They want our Adelie penguins...


The Drone Empire wrote:*Robo-Adelie Penguin lands on Bran*

"WAAAAAAAAGH! ROBO ADELIE IS YOUR RULER! CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY. CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY!" *Robo-Adelie waddles toward NVE*


Armenia II wrote:I searched 'Indonesian Prime Minister' and nothing came up, what's wrong with you guys?
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=13013646#p13013646

'I'm not just hard. I'm NP-hard, baby.'


That I never be arrogant; but if I should have that flaw, let it be the arrogance of collective guilt.

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14288
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:39 am

Yoshi paled. "sw-swollen cheek? a-abuse? I-I-I w-would never hurt Katya? wh-where is she!?!" he asked, visibly distressed.



Akito chuckled to himself. "You knew better than this didn't you? You didn't think father would let you get away with running away and spreading your whore seed did you?"
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Applejack is best pony
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:40 am

Cerillium wrote:Klaus watched her run off. He tucked the pendent into his jacket pocket and slowly materialized into real time.

"She falls for that often," he said to the Chaos Raptor. "Very entertaining. Good night."

The odd cultist walked back to his own apartment. Tomorrow was a busy day. He wanted his sleep.

"Bastard." Minerva had managed to keep her footing but it was a close thing. She pushed off from the Thinking Bench and pulled her hair from her face before slipping back into normal time. As a result, she arrived home before Klaus and had already gone to bed by time he entered the apartment.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Absolon-7, Agarntrop, Ah-eh-ioh-uh, Ameriganastan, Crimetopolis, Democratic Republic of Eiria, Kaziimar, Lessoni, Novas Arcanum, Ostnea, Rebels and Saints, Terra Frima, The World Capitalist Confederation, Zarkenis Ultima

Advertisement

Remove ads