NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part VIII [open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:14 pm

"Interesting, and now you live here?" Bran asked as he suddenly fell asleep for no reason at all, something he hadn't done in quite a while, but was hilarious anyways.

--

"We'll head ho- . . ." Rylli was about to say when she was thinking about how late it was, when she too randomly fell over, asleep in the car seat she was about to get into.

OOC: G'night, I'm about to pass out as well, better to have my characters do it than me.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:22 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"We'll head ho- . . ." Rylli was about to say when she was thinking about how late it was, when she too randomly fell over, asleep in the car seat she was about to get into.

OOC: G'night, I'm about to pass out as well, better to have my characters do it than me.

OOC: Nighty night!

Giovenith blinked, smiled, then pulled a blanket out and covered Rylli with it. She decided the best thing to with bottle-teleport her, the car, Rylli, and Sig back home, so she did just that.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Urran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 22, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:27 pm

Yoshi smiled at Chrys. "Luckily for you the warmer part. Yuri is taking us on a trip there! Just don't come around during winter. Too much snow for your tastes"
Last edited by Urran on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:31 pm

醜事分離u十點床單
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Urran
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:32 pm

Romans 4:2
Last edited by Urran on Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:34 pm

Never happened mumblemumblemumble
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Urran
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:38 pm

*whistles*
Last edited by Urran on Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Coastie

I <3 James May

South Romagnia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby South Romagnia » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:55 pm

Torii was done thinking now. About Tsu, and the wedding in a few months; About the Fascist risings in her homeland; About the apartment dwellers and the city itself. "How tiresome.", She sighed. She hopped up and walked over to her apartment to grab some clothes. When she stepped back into the hall, she was geared up to go chase some more hoodlums.

Inside the apartment, Katya was speaking with some contractors for her business plan. Two Confederate Military Contractors had agreed to supply weaponry and machines, in exchange for some profit. One of them, Sturmovosk Arms, had agreed to sell two-hundred of their new Auto-Police unit prototypes as a way to test them. The other contractor, TPA, was willing to assign mercs and new volunteers to work for her. They would also help with advertisement and local recruitment.

Dimitrus had appeared out of nowhere earlier, and had a chat with Katya. She handed her and Torii some papers, and was now setting off for their homeland once again. Back in the Confederacy, things were starting to happen. The rest of the world would know nothing about it...
Viva Fascismo! Viva Mussolini!Viva Romagnia!

"It is humiliating to remain with our hands folded while others write history. It matters little who wins. To make a people great, it is necessary to send them to battle even if you have to kick them in the pants. That is what I shall do." - Benito Mussolini
My main: Torsiedelle

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:55 pm

Urran wrote:Yoshi smiled at Chrys. "Luckily for you the warmer part. Yuri is taking us on a trip there! Just don't come around during winter. Too much snow for your tastes"

"Meh," replied Chrys, quite eloquently. "Well, then, I'm off to go look up those two trenchcoat-wearing strangers...while staying far, far away from you and your snow." She stuck out her tongue at Yoshi, with a grin.
mumblemumblemumble

Urran
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:56 pm

South Romagnia wrote:Torii was done thinking now. About Tsu, and the wedding in a few months; About the Fascist risings in her homeland; About the apartment dwellers and the city itself. "How tiresome.", She sighed. She hopped up and walked over to her apartment to grab some clothes. When she stepped back into the hall, she was geared up to go chase some more hoodlums.

Inside the apartment, Katya was speaking with some contractors for her business plan. Two Confederate Military Contractors had agreed to supply weaponry and machines, in exchange for some profit. One of them, Sturmovosk Arms, had agreed to sell two-hundred of their new Auto-Police unit prototypes as a way to test them. The other contractor, TPA, was willing to assign mercs and new volunteers to work for her. They would also help with advertisement and local recruitment.

Dimitrus had appeared out of nowhere earlier, and had a chat with Katya. She handed her and Torii some papers, and was now setting off for their homeland once again. Back in the Confederacy, things were starting to happen. The rest of the world would know nothing about it...

There was a knock on the door.
Proud Coastie

I <3 James May

South Romagnia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby South Romagnia » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:57 pm

Urran wrote:
South Romagnia wrote:Torii was done thinking now. About Tsu, and the wedding in a few months; About the Fascist risings in her homeland; About the apartment dwellers and the city itself. "How tiresome.", She sighed. She hopped up and walked over to her apartment to grab some clothes. When she stepped back into the hall, she was geared up to go chase some more hoodlums.

The door opened slightly. A pair of blue eyes looked out.

"Alo'?"
There was a knock on the door.

"It is humiliating to remain with our hands folded while others write history. It matters little who wins. To make a people great, it is necessary to send them to battle even if you have to kick them in the pants. That is what I shall do." - Benito Mussolini

Urran
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:03 pm

Yoshi giggled and waved to Chrys before going back to his apartment to sleep.

There was an Urranese man with orange hair and ruby red eyes standing there with a black dress uniform. He had silver captains bars on his chest and a sakura flower on the vizir of his peaked cap. He bowed "Excuse me miss, but does a man by the name of Yoshito Tokai reside here? I have something to give to him."
Proud Coastie

I <3 James May

South Romagnia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby South Romagnia » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:07 pm

Urran wrote:Yoshi giggled and waved to Chrys before going back to his apartment to sleep.

There was an Urranese man with orange hair and ruby red eyes standing there with a black dress uniform. He had silver captains bars on his chest and a sakura flower on the vizir of his peaked cap. He bowed "Excuse me miss, but does a man by the name of Yoshito Tokai reside here? I have something to give to him."

"Not in this particular apartment, no.", She replied. "Do you know him?"

Torii walked through the lobby and out the door. She grabbed a cigarette she'd snagged from her sister and flipped it into the air. She caught it and put it back in her pocket.

Urran
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:11 pm

The man shook his head. "No, but I was sent to deliver a letter to him from The Department of Defense. Can you point me to his apartment or give it to him at a later date?"
Proud Coastie

I <3 James May

South Romagnia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby South Romagnia » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:13 pm

Urran wrote:The man shook his head. "No, but I was sent to deliver a letter to him from The Department of Defense. Can you point me to his apartment or give it to him at a later date?"

"Um....I believe his apartment is right down the hall...maybe take a left. It's not far, though.", Katya said. "Department of defense? Yoshi isn't a member of the military."

Urran
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:14 pm

South Romagnia wrote:
Urran wrote:The man shook his head. "No, but I was sent to deliver a letter to him from The Department of Defense. Can you point me to his apartment or give it to him at a later date?"

"Um....I believe his apartment is right down the hall...maybe take a left. It's not far, though.", Katya said. "Department of defense? Yoshi isn't a member of the military."

"He is now." He stated firmly. "He's just been drafted" he looked Katya up and down. "What is your relation to him?"
Proud Coastie

I <3 James May

South Romagnia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby South Romagnia » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:15 pm

Urran wrote:
South Romagnia wrote:

"He is now." He stated firmly. "He's just been drafted" he looked Katya up and down. "What is your relation to him?"

Katya furrowed her brow. "Katya Dimitrova, Torsiedellie National Army. I'm his girlfriend."

Urran
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:17 pm

"Oh...I'm sorry? There is not much that I can say to that. Being military yourself I probably don't have to tell you what might happen."
Proud Coastie

I <3 James May

South Romagnia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby South Romagnia » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:21 pm

Urran wrote:"Oh...I'm sorry? There is not much that I can say to that. Being military yourself I probably don't have to tell you what might happen."

"You don't.", She said plainly. "Is that all?"

Urran
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:23 pm

South Romagnia wrote:
Urran wrote:"Oh...I'm sorry? There is not much that I can say to that. Being military yourself I probably don't have to tell you what might happen."

"You don't.", She said plainly. "Is that all?"

He snapped his feet together and bowed. "Yes miss, thank you." he walked off and slid the not under Yoshi's door after finding his wayward apartment.
Proud Coastie

I <3 James May

South Romagnia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby South Romagnia » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:25 pm

Katya closed the door and went back to her work. She was disturbed and angered by what she'd just heard, but tried not to think about it.

She checked the site for a company supported by Op-Front. She believed that it may have something of value for her new company.
Last edited by South Romagnia on Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Aksarben
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:02 am

Giovenith wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:"We'll head ho- . . ." Rylli was about to say when she was thinking about how late it was, when she too randomly fell over, asleep in the car seat she was about to get into.

Giovenith blinked, smiled, then pulled a blanket out and covered Rylli with it. She decided the best thing to with bottle-teleport her, the car, Rylli, and Sig back home, so she did just that.

"Weell..... Daat coouuld haawe beeen wooerse.... " Sig sighed out, with a weak sigh to Giovenith. "Daank yoouu foorr dee ooppoorrtuuniitii too meeet oone aaf mii goods..."
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

Urran
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:52 am

Yoshi awoke early the next morning. He made his breakfast and discovered the note by his front door. He read it carefully. He had been drafted into the Republican Army. He didn't know what to think at first, he just stood there, wide eyed re-reading the letter over and over. He nervously twiddled the hair on the back of his neck. He was scared, but not for himself. He was scared of leaving the others behind.
Proud Coastie

I <3 James May

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:52 am

New Aksarben wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

"Weell..... Daat coouuld haawe beeen wooerse.... " Sig sighed out, with a weak sigh to Giovenith. "Daank yoouu foorr dee ooppoorrtuuniitii too meeet oone aaf mii goods..."

"I hope you had some fun?"
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

New Aksarben
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:58 am

Giovenith wrote:
New Aksarben wrote:"Weell..... Daat coouuld haawe beeen wooerse.... " Sig sighed out, with a weak sigh to Giovenith. "Daank yoouu foorr dee ooppoorrtuuniitii too meeet oone aaf mii goods..."

"I hope you had some fun?"

I diid, buut I waas naat expeectiing too eend uup steeaaliing... " Sig replied with a sigh and a weak smile. "Iet waas ienterrestiing doouugh...."
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!