NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part VIII [open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
AETEN II
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12949
Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:53 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
Transgravitas Directorate wrote:
(OOC - You should Fraps it! I wanna watch :P)

"As good as any," Luce said mildly, joining them with a pint for himself. He turned to Minerva, and waited.

Minerva threw herself down on a comfortable bench and blew her bangs from her eyes. "What a day, eh Luce?" She gave the man a weak smile. "Herding cats. That's part of my job description. Oh bother, now where did Bran get to?"

She looked around and spied a few more residents. "Over here," she beckoned to them.

Tipper was happy to chew on her eel, and she held it like a raccoon would. It wasn't moving anymore but it had a satisfying crunch. She turned when she heard Minerva's voice and then slurped the rest of the eel into her mouth. "Us too?" she asked.

"Oh for fuck's sake," Minerva growled. "Yes, you too, and the Raptor. Stop being antisocial and join us, please."

Tipper scooted off the high stool and slipped over to the group. She sat down, but first made sure the bench was study enough for a Chaos Raptor.


Volturius took a seat by Tipper, his ceramite armor landing on the bench with a thud that shook the seats of others sitting on the bench. At this time, Ozzall also walked in, taking a nervous seat opposite the bench Volturius and Tipper was sitting, cowering beside Minerva.

Volturius then spoke out of curiosity of events come.

"So. What is with the development? I'll happily take any kill I can make, although I wish an arrangement could be made for butchery somehow. Any possibility of allowing criminals to be fair game for all? It'd honor the legacy of my true father, along with the Legion itself. Plus sate my bloodlust outside of rare fights."

"As for demands- are they so pompous as to demand things from forces far superior to theirs? A PDF force from a fucking agri-world coudl SNEEZE on this planet and wipe out the planet, let alone the guard or our forces of the Lost and the Damned. I'd rather they so humbly request our services while throwing themselves upon our boots. Power demands respect. We could just as easily slaughter their entire government, possess them, or mindwipe them, and they wouldn't even know what had happened, and life of the populace would continue as usual. Bah. Mortals."
Last edited by AETEN II on Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.


Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:55 pm

Erucia wrote:
New Aksarben wrote:"Yes she does." Albert answered with a nod. "You know, you could ask her yourself, and she is still in the kitchen..." Albert said, pointing over to the vampire discretely.

"Yeah, I suppose so," Ray said as Blossom left. "Or perhaps not...Oh well. I can always ask later..."

"Yeah, that you can." Albert said with a shrug. "Well she did finish making food for us."
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14427
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
Anarchy

Postby Urran » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:56 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Urran wrote:"What are they expecting us to do?" asked Yuri.

"Don't know, yet," Klaus admitted. "It doesn't make sense that they'd ask mortals to help alongside immortals. My guess is? I just don't know."


"Both have strengths and weaknesses" Yuri began with all of the wisdom of an ancient priest. "You would be wise not to underestimate anyone, not friends, not enemies. The Altorans learned not to underestimate a nation as tiny as ours. We have learned not to underestimate terrorists. Immense power can be contained in tiny packages. Remember that."
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
Cerillium
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12456
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:59 pm

Urran wrote:"Both have strengths and weaknesses" Yuri began with all of the wisdom of an ancient priest. "You would be wise not to underestimate anyone, not friends, not enemies. The Altorans learned not to underestimate a nation as tiny as ours. We have learned not to underestimate terrorists. Immense power can be contained in tiny packages. Remember that."

"Very good point, Miss Yuri," Klaus nodded.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30350
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:59 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Urran wrote:"What are they expecting us to do?" asked Yuri.

"Don't know, yet," Klaus admitted. "It doesn't make sense that they'd ask mortals to help alongside immortals. My guess is? I just don't know."

"Bullshit, Klaus." Minerva's fist thudded against the wood with enough force to make her teacup rattle. "There's something we're missing."

She rubbed the bridge of her nose. "Volturius, we can't judge and execute. We're not bloody Inquisitors. However, I don't think they'd really have a problem with us killing nasty things that snuck in to the place. But what does that mean? What does that foreshadow? I'll tell you what... registering ourselves in some fashion. Getting a visa or passport. Granted, I did so, but that was because I needed to be a citizen. How many people here actually are citizens of Bielefeld?"
★ Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
Madhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts,
and humanities and their replacement by entertainment,
self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14427
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
Anarchy

Postby Urran » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:02 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:"Bullshit, Klaus." Minerva's fist thudded against the wood with enough force to make her teacup rattle. "There's something we're missing."

She rubbed the bridge of her nose. "Volturius, we can't judge and execute. We're not bloody Inquisitors. However, I don't think they'd really have a problem with us killing nasty things that snuck in to the place. But what does that mean? What does that foreshadow? I'll tell you what... registering ourselves in some fashion. Getting a visa or passport. Granted, I did so, but that was because I needed to be a citizen. How many people here actually are citizens of Bielefeld?"


"Not I." Yuri answered. She sipped on her tea thoughtfully. "Policing this city might be good training for Urranese commandos, however, I doubt they would allow that."
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18305
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:03 pm

Urran wrote:"I am not sure what the future holds, just do not force yourself to change. If you simply stay true to who and what you are, then you have served your purpose. If you have found love, then you have found a good thing, cling to that and you shall be happy, even in a world in which you were designed to fail." He said neutrally, but he was sincere.


"What are they expecting us to do?" asked Yuri.


"Yea....well...."

He sisters entered the bar.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
Erucia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5509
Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:04 pm

New Aksarben wrote:"Yeah, that you can." Albert said with a shrug. "Well she did finish making food for us."

"Mm, food...", Ray fantasied as he wondered what kind of stew had been prepared by Blossom.
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14427
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
Anarchy

Postby Urran » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:05 pm

Tieria entered the pub as well. He immediately took a seat and folded his arms. "Hmph".
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
Cerillium
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12456
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:07 pm

Urran wrote:"Not I." Yuri answered. She sipped on her tea thoughtfully. "Policing this city might be good training for Urranese commandos, however, I doubt they would allow that."

"They won't let any foreign soldiers in. It's a matter of honor. They also don't need our help with mundane things. They ask for our help for other than the mundane. Our meaning Chaos. We've met with them several times to complain about it. Our people are the ones spreading ourselves thin."

Klaus pushed aside his stout. "Us being on the outside gives them deniability. We, meaning this group of us at the table, can operate where they, the official government, can't. We have resources they don't have."
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:09 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
Cerillium wrote:"Don't know, yet," Klaus admitted. "It doesn't make sense that they'd ask mortals to help alongside immortals. My guess is? I just don't know."

"Bullshit, Klaus." Minerva's fist thudded against the wood with enough force to make her teacup rattle. "There's something we're missing."

She rubbed the bridge of her nose. "Volturius, we can't judge and execute. We're not bloody Inquisitors. However, I don't think they'd really have a problem with us killing nasty things that snuck in to the place. But what does that mean? What does that foreshadow? I'll tell you what... registering ourselves in some fashion. Getting a visa or passport. Granted, I did so, but that was because I needed to be a citizen. How many people here actually are citizens of Bielefeld?"

Of the Raptor faction, Fortu was the only one to raise his hand. "Am I the only one with legitimate papers?" Fortu asked. "We just forge our credentials for whatever we need, we are damn good at it too." Neil answered nonchalantly. "And did you put your real age on the forms?" Arthur asked Fortu accusingly. "...Well I had to fib a bit, saying that I was a year old would restrict me a lot and be kind of weird." Fortu justified quietly.

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14427
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
Anarchy

Postby Urran » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:09 pm

"I don't have a problem with that."" Yuri answered. "As long as you don't ask me to go against my code of set morals then I will do whatever you tell me to."




Tieria huffed. "I do not have moral problems, unless I am killing someone completely innocent."
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
AETEN II
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12949
Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:13 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
Cerillium wrote:"Don't know, yet," Klaus admitted. "It doesn't make sense that they'd ask mortals to help alongside immortals. My guess is? I just don't know."

"Bullshit, Klaus." Minerva's fist thudded against the wood with enough force to make her teacup rattle. "There's something we're missing."

She rubbed the bridge of her nose. "Volturius, we can't judge and execute. We're not bloody Inquisitors. However, I don't think they'd really have a problem with us killing nasty things that snuck in to the place. But what does that mean? What does that foreshadow? I'll tell you what... registering ourselves in some fashion. Getting a visa or passport. Granted, I did so, but that was because I needed to be a citizen. How many people here actually are citizens of Bielefeld?"

"Not me. Sla- Swith, recently warped me and Tipper so kindly from the Space Hulk we were stranded on to this paradise. And while I do consider this to be a haven compared to the Daemon Worlds of Abaddon (fuck the dumbass, he couldn't hold a shack from a blind guardsmen with a shotgun), it is annoying how the lowly mortals that run it think they can order about forces that would wipe them out with a back-handed slap. I'd rather they learn their place, and soon. Lest they remind me of the detestable and stupidly proud Cadians. I'm fine with them merrily going about their lives- but it'd be lovely that they learn that their only choice is submission."

"Should I file however for identification for Tipper and myself? Hopefully command some sort of authority." Volturius asked before then turning to Klaus, chuckling with laughter that was strange in pitch compared to most. Deeper, and more rapid, air was pushed faster out of his three lungs than most other members of his former species.

"Klaus if I remember correctly? We're Chaos. Hell- those Tzeentch buggers can seal themselves up in an alternate dimension free from time for their planning, from what I've heard of Magnus' boys. These humans of the current Terra can't comprehend what we have and can do."
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.


Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18305
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:14 pm

Torii leaned against the wall where she could here Klaus, and Bran. She didn't seem particularly interested in anything.

Katya went and got a drink before coming back to Tieria.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14427
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
Anarchy

Postby Urran » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:15 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Torii leaned against the wall where she could here Klaus, and Bran. She didn't seem particularly interested in anything.

Katya went and got a drink before coming back to Tieria.


Tieria turned to her. "Yes Miss Katya?"
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18305
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:18 pm

Urran wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:Torii leaned against the wall where she could here Klaus, and Bran. She didn't seem particularly interested in anything.

Katya went and got a drink before coming back to Tieria.


Tieria turned to her. "Yes Miss Katya?"


"Nothing...I'm just still pissed off."

She drank a bit of some wine as she eavesdropped on the conversations. "Human submission? My ass.", She mumbled. Some of Torii's attitude was starting to rub off on her.

Meanwhile, in the Confederacy, Katya's e-mail had reached its recipient. A production line filled with robotic arms and machinery started working hurriedly, putting together robotic limbs and optics. Whatever they were working on was unknown...
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14427
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
Anarchy

Postby Urran » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:20 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
"Nothing...I'm just still pissed off."

She drank a bit of some wine as she eavesdropped on the conversations. "Human submission? My ass.", She mumbled. Some of Torii's attitude was starting to rub off on her.

Meanwhile, in the Confederacy, Katya's e-mail had reached its recipient. A production line filled with robotic arms and machinery started working hurriedly, putting together robotic limbs and optics. Whatever they were working on was unknown...



"Hmph, I agree with with you" he answered. "Gods do not take me seriously either."
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18305
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:22 pm

Urran wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:
"Nothing...I'm just still pissed off."

She drank a bit of some wine as she eavesdropped on the conversations. "Human submission? My ass.", She mumbled. Some of Torii's attitude was starting to rub off on her.

Meanwhile, in the Confederacy, Katya's e-mail had reached its recipient. A production line filled with robotic arms and machinery started working hurriedly, putting together robotic limbs and optics. Whatever they were working on was unknown...



"Hmph, I agree with with you" he answered. "Gods do not take me seriously either."


"They don't know what humans can do...we're numerous, ingenious, stubborn, and we have the will and the strength to pierce the heavens. It's only natural that humanity will spread...and dominate everything around it. It matters not if we destroy entire worlds...only that we survive and grow...I think some people are scared of that."

She sipped her wine a little more.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:22 pm

Erucia wrote:
New Aksarben wrote:"Yeah, that you can." Albert said with a shrug. "Well she did finish making food for us."

"Mm, food...", Ray fantasied as he wondered what kind of stew had been prepared by Blossom.

"Yep, Food is good." Albert said, heading over to where the stew was sitting in a pot. He dished some up in some bowls for Ray and him. "Here you go, puppy. Maybe we can actually get something done after we have some food. Because all we have done the last few days is cuddle, and leave for the carnival." He said with a chuckle.
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

User avatar
Swith Witherward
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30350
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:23 pm

Urran wrote:"I don't have a problem with that."" Yuri answered. "As long as you don't ask me to go against my code of set morals then I will do whatever you tell me to."




Tieria huffed. "I do not have moral problems, unless I am killing someone completely innocent."

"I don't think people have to violate their own morals although, in a sense, some of us have to adopt few. Some of us would." She chuckled as her eyes flitted to Klaus and then Tipper and Volturius.

"Yes, you and I and Klaus are Chaos, Volturius," she continued. "But we're set up differently than in the timeline you came from. We're more hands on here, and not as a force that destroys. Our work today builds the emotional energy that fashions the future. Mankind must be protected at this stage in history because, without him, you and the rest would never come into being. The damned space elves would rule the universe."

She turned her attention to Fortu. "No. My papers are authentic. Nearly every member of my faction here holds dual citizenship. We started doing that when the city asked us to step in to plan against the Drones. Even Tipper and Volturius here have visas."

Minerva closed her eyes and then stood up. "Katya, whatever bullshit you're muttering about... it's distracting. Say your piece and then be at peace, or get the fuck out. I couldn't stand it when the French sat on their asses and did nothing but grouse before Hitler began to roll over them. If you don't voice your objections clearly, don't come crying to me when the city screws you over."
★ Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
Madhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts,
and humanities and their replacement by entertainment,
self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14427
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
Anarchy

Postby Urran » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:25 pm

Yuri stood up "Peace. Katya, if you have something to say, say it. This is an open discussion."
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
Erucia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5509
Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:26 pm

New Aksarben wrote:"Yep, Food is good." Albert said, heading over to where the stew was sitting in a pot. He dished some up in some bowls for Ray and him. "Here you go, puppy. Maybe we can actually get something done after we have some food. Because all we have done the last few days is cuddle, and leave for the carnival." He said with a chuckle.

"Thank you!", Ray girlishly replied and began to slurp down the stew. "Well, I suppose we haven't been getting anything done...So, what do you think we ought to do?"
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30350
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:29 pm

Urran wrote:Yuri stood up "Peace. Katya, if you have something to say, say it. This is an open discussion."

Minerva, very much accustomed to Yuri killing things if they so much as had a red zit on their face, stared at the woman as if seeing her clearly for the first time.

"Yes, exactly. This needs to be an open discussion. Katya, please pardon my outburst. I apologize."
★ Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
Madhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts,
and humanities and their replacement by entertainment,
self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18305
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:32 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
Urran wrote:"I don't have a problem with that."" Yuri answered. "As long as you don't ask me to go against my code of set morals then I will do whatever you tell me to."




Tieria huffed. "I do not have moral problems, unless I am killing someone completely innocent."

"I don't think people have to violate their own morals although, in a sense, some of us have to adopt few. Some of us would." She chuckled as her eyes flitted to Klaus and then Tipper and Volturius.

"Yes, you and I and Klaus are Chaos, Volturius," she continued. "But we're set up differently than in the timeline you came from. We're more hands on here, and not as a force that destroys. Our work today builds the emotional energy that fashions the future. Mankind must be protected at this stage in history because, without him, you and the rest would never come into being. The damned space elves would rule the universe."

She turned her attention to Fortu. "No. My papers are authentic. Nearly every member of my faction here holds dual citizenship. We started doing that when the city asked us to step in to plan against the Drones. Even Tipper and Volturius here have visas."

Minerva closed her eyes and then stood up. "Katya, whatever bullshit you're muttering about... it's distracting. Say your piece and then be at peace, or get the fuck out. I couldn't stand it when the French sat on their asses and did nothing but grouse before Hitler began to roll over them. If you don't voice your objections clearly, don't come crying to me when the city screws you over."


Katya sighed. "Whatever. I shouldn't be here anyway."

She got up and walked to the exit. As she did, she tossed her wine glass to the floor, letting it shatter, before slipping out. Torii sighed as well. "I believe that she was still curious as to why the city refused aid, and even funding for its own police force. However, previous points made in the discussion answered those questions. As for just now...well...."

She ran out and got Katya back. After a minute, she brought her sibling inside again and let her take a seat. Torii then started cleaning up the mess.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:36 pm

Erucia wrote:
New Aksarben wrote:"Yep, Food is good." Albert said, heading over to where the stew was sitting in a pot. He dished some up in some bowls for Ray and him. "Here you go, puppy. Maybe we can actually get something done after we have some food. Because all we have done the last few days is cuddle, and leave for the carnival." He said with a chuckle.

"Thank you!", Ray girlishly replied and began to slurp down the stew. "Well, I suppose we haven't been getting anything done...So, what do you think we ought to do?"

"Well, I just got a text from Jacob saying to come to this meeting at the 'Wilting Succubus', for a meeting thing. We could always go to that." Albert said, eating his own stew. "It has something to do with us working to defend the city from the supernatural things that seem to attack all the time."
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Caber, Elysian Kentarchy, Google Adsense [Bot], Hastur, Majestic-12 [Bot], Newne Carriebean7, The African Emirates

Advertisement

Remove ads