NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part VIII [open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:22 pm

Erucia wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:MB looked shifty when Ray brought up the plaque and the door, but moved right along to answer his question.

Crazy blonde woman-child with sword says to give you note. He fished out a piece of paper that had been folded many times and handed it over to Ray.

"Ah...thank you, I suppose," Ray took the paper and started to slowly open it up. "...So why didn't you just knock on the door or something? I am in bed, after all."

The rabbit chuffed. Doors too tempting. Might eat. Swith and Naomi said some doors not good for eating.

With that, he disappeared in another red and blue flash. The sunglasses remained, though, falling onto Ray.

Hi R.J.

Dora said you're her boss, and that you run a private investigator's firm. So, I figured it'd be good to let you know that a dark and stormy night a couple days ago, I ran into a pair of Nazis down the street. There were a couple people I ran into afterward who were a bit concerned. I can't do anything about them, but maybe you or she could. Luce and I can't find her, though, so I thought I'd ask you to let her know.

The message was followed by a hastily and horribly sketched snake holding a sword in its mouth and the letter C.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Erucia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:31 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:The rabbit chuffed. Doors too tempting. Might eat. Swith and Naomi said some doors not good for eating.

With that, he disappeared in another red and blue flash. The sunglasses remained, though, falling onto Ray.

Hi R.J.

Dora said you're her boss, and that you run a private investigator's firm. So, I figured it'd be good to let you know that a dark and stormy night a couple days ago, I ran into a pair of Nazis down the street. There were a couple people I ran into afterward who were a bit concerned. I can't do anything about them, but maybe you or she could. Luce and I can't find her, though, so I thought I'd ask you to let her know.

The message was followed by a hastily and horribly sketched snake holding a sword in its mouth and the letter C.

Ray squinted at the sudden disappearance of MB, picking up the sunglasses before reading the note and setting them aside. He scratched his head before reading the note, sitting up in his bed and rubbing his chin at the writings. After finishing reading, he then got up out of the bed to throw the covers aside and grab his phone from his nightstand.

Standing up and walking to the kitchen to get a drink, Ray dialed up Dora's phone number and attempted a call.
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

Urran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 22, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:40 pm

The BranRiech wrote:Bran woke up with a yawn, noticing Blossom there as well and wondering why everyone he knew from Urran seemed to love doing maid-like things for them. He didn't mind, but he did find it weird that they did even if they might not deserve it too much. They didn't need the help, but certainly wouldn't refuse it.

He saw Rylli walk in and he got off the couch. "I'll be using the shower." His wife said, winking. And being the opportunist that Bran tended to be, he took the chance to follow her in where the lights faded out.

It was just Urranese culture, others before self, that lead them to constantly help others in need. Yuri, Blossom, and Yoshi all saw the Nikonors as being in need of assistance with a new born crawling about. Blossom had made ramen and dusted nearly everything you could put a dust rag to. She had a freshly killed pigeon in her teeth and was sucking it dry.
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:02 pm

Erucia wrote:Ray squinted at the sudden disappearance of MB, picking up the sunglasses before reading the note and setting them aside. He scratched his head before reading the note, sitting up in his bed and rubbing his chin at the writings. After finishing reading, he then got up out of the bed to throw the covers aside and grab his phone from his nightstand.

Standing up and walking to the kitchen to get a drink, Ray dialed up Dora's phone number and attempted a call.

The only response was a standard message that the user was out of the area and to try the call later.
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:09 pm

About half an hour after entering the bathroom and locking the door, Bran and Rylli both emerged, blushing, with towels wrapped around the both of them. The two nodded to Blossom and quickly ducked into their room to get changed and decent, emerging a number of minutes later with fresh clothes on, and their hair looking the same as it usually did.

"Hey, Blossom, you made lunch?"

Erucia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:13 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:The only response was a standard message that the user was out of the area and to try the call later.

"Huh...", Ray mumbled to no one as he poured a glass of water for himself, sitting down at the kitchen counter still in his underwear. He suddenly felt concerned that something may have occurred to Dora, and immediately attempted to contact Chrys via his cellphone. Ray felt that it could very well be possible that the reference to Nazis had something to do with Dora's disappearance.

Urran
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:15 pm

The BranRiech wrote:About half an hour after entering the bathroom and locking the door, Bran and Rylli both emerged, blushing, with towels wrapped around the both of them. The two nodded to Blossom and quickly ducked into their room to get changed and decent, emerging a number of minutes later with fresh clothes on, and their hair looking the same as it usually did.

"Hey, Blossom, you made lunch?"

She nodded, still sucking on her pigeon's neck. She gestured to a large wok filled with ramen and tempura chicken, and a few steamed vegetables.
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:19 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Swith Witherward wrote:Tipper nodded her head at that. "It would be blasphemy," she explained. "The defect isn't actually a defect. My sight was taken because another gift was given. We don't see it as a curse but as the greatest of blessings. I also can not have surgery performed on me. My body knits too quickly. I'm fashioned to be flawless. Volturius marked my forehead a while back in homage to our god, and although it was a very sacred thing..." she pulled back her bangs to reveal creamy skin, "It was not lasting."

"So you sacrificed sight for, regeneration. We understand, although we had little choice, high intelligence comes at the cost of insanity. But we do work around it." Gretta said seeing the problem. "So you like a hunt Mr.....umm you never said your names. Anyway, would you like to see the game I have designed?" Neil asked as Scarface refilled Volturius' drink.

"Sanity's overrated. Especially in my line of work. All I care is that you don't have the bipolar disorder of the Eldar. And my name's just Volturius- my father had no last name to pass onto me. Tipper's just addressed Tipper. Preferably mortals would address me with 'Lord' as a prefix, but I doubt your placement would be low as the mortal men on the streets. Especially such a young, weak mankind that lacks psyker mutations." Volturius commented with obvious disgust before he took another chug of the whiskey, thankfully refilled.

"A game?" Volturius inquired as he shifted in his seat, staring at Neil with unblinking orbs of glowing red light.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:25 pm

"Thank you, Blossom." Bran smiled and the couple moved over to the dinner table. Rylli jumped up quickly and went to grab Tolya, feeding time.

She came back and sat down with him at the table, allowing him to feed after removing her coat and lowering part of her shirt. The two otherwise kept somewhat quiet wheile eating, with Bran or Rylli telling a joke or two, or exchanging a story.

--

Kei was somersaulting through the hallways, trying to see if she could do that for the entire day just to prove herself wrong. She ended up smashing right into the door of the Three Tail's apartment.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:31 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Thank you, Blossom." Bran smiled and the couple moved over to the dinner table. Rylli jumped up quickly and went to grab Tolya, feeding time.

She came back and sat down with him at the table, allowing him to feed after removing her coat and lowering part of her shirt. The two otherwise kept somewhat quiet wheile eating, with Bran or Rylli telling a joke or two, or exchanging a story.

--

Kei was somersaulting through the hallways, trying to see if she could do that for the entire day just to prove herself wrong. She ended up smashing right into the door of the Three Tail's apartment.

Having arrived at the pool, Torii slipped on her one-piece and hopped in. Katya did the same, and slipped in, resting in the corner. The two were talking about normal things, about their friends, games, TV. Katya hadn't told Torii about her talk with the soldier last night. Torii, blissfully unaware, giggled and went on about Tsu and Yoshi, and her adventures with Gio. Katya nodded and smiled.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Urran
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:32 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Thank you, Blossom." Bran smiled and the couple moved over to the dinner table. Rylli jumped up quickly and went to grab Tolya, feeding time.

--

"So..." Blossom began. "Yoshi got drafted."
Proud Coastie

I <3 James May

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:33 pm

Erucia wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:The only response was a standard message that the user was out of the area and to try the call later.

"Huh...", Ray mumbled to no one as he poured a glass of water for himself, sitting down at the kitchen counter still in his underwear. He suddenly felt concerned that something may have occurred to Dora, and immediately attempted to contact Chrys via his cellphone. Ray felt that it could very well be possible that the reference to Nazis had something to do with Dora's disappearance.

The apartment phone rang repeatedly, until the answering machine picked up. Its greeting message would likely raise questions among the majority of those who heard it. The clinking of a bottle and a shotglass could clearly be heard, while dull, indistinct thudding noises echoed from somewhere in the background. All of which was overshadowed by a bright, cheery voice.

"The Pub away from Pub. Leave a message!"
mumblemumblemumble

Erucia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:36 pm

The BranRiech wrote:Kei was somersaulting through the hallways, trying to see if she could do that for the entire day just to prove herself wrong. She ended up smashing right into the door of the Three Tail's apartment.

"Oh, Sweet Skunk's Ass-Tail!", Ray flew off the kitchen's counter and dropped his phone on the floor at the sound of the smashing door, dropping to the hard-wood floor with a thud. "...Oh, son of a..." He laid on the floor in a certain degree of pain, feeling that he should probably get up and grab a firearm at some point.
Last edited by Erucia on Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:41 pm

"Hello? Hey, sorry about the door anyone who's home!" Kei shouted and contemplated the broken door with interest. She decided not to mend the thing until she knew who lived there, so she started traipsing around the place, looking for people until she stumbled across Ray on the floor.

"You alright, buddy?"

Erucia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:46 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Hello? Hey, sorry about the door anyone who's home!" Kei shouted and contemplated the broken door with interest. She decided not to mend the thing until she knew who lived there, so she started traipsing around the place, looking for people until she stumbled across Ray on the floor.

"You alright, buddy?"

Ray dusted himself off, coming up to his feet after Kei came into the Kitchen through the dining room. Most of the doors had been left open for ease of access, so it was generally easy to navigate around the apartment.

"Yeah, I think I'm alright," Ray said as he bent down to pick up his cell phone, and then realized that he was indecently clothed. He suddenly blushed and crossed his legs, trying desperately to hide the fact he wore a g-string. "Eh...Um..."

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:48 pm

"I can't judge, they're comfy. I don't wear em' though." Kei chuckled and smiled. "And you are? I had assumed the two personifications lived here, you do not seem to be one of them." She said.

Erucia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:53 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"I can't judge, they're comfy. I don't wear em' though." Kei chuckled and smiled. "And you are? I had assumed the two personifications lived here, you do not seem to be one of them." She said.

"Ah...Well, at least I don't have to worry about that," Ray sighed and scratched his head, and the outstretched his hand to Kei. "I'm Ray! Albert's my...Well, he's my boyfriend!"

Urran
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:55 pm

Yoshi was out walking around. He couldn't believe that he had been drafted. He wanted to pay Bran a visit, but he thought it might be awkward. Bran might hate him if he found out.
Proud Coastie

I <3 James May

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:00 pm

"Lovely, proof that love comes in all forms, eh? I'm Kei, resident drinker here, along with a few others who share the bottle." Kei said and shook his hand happily. "Sorry about the door, I wanted to see if I could somersault my way around the building for a day, sort of a challenge for me."

--

Bran looked concerned, and he scratched his head. "Like, conscripted to fight? Maybe he'll get a noncombat job, like mine was." He said thougtfully. "Leave the fighting to those who are good at it, and stick him at a desk job? Besides, the war is at sea, they don't need ground troops yet."

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:01 pm

The BranRiech wrote:Natiya sat politely and nodded in aknowledgement of the SS officer. She waited for Aleki to answer him though. All in all, she was somewhat happy to see these men having a good time, soldiers always deserved a good time, usually.

"Eh, Gestapo are never friendly, Otto" the officer's companion laughed. To a discerning ear, his German was Baravian in dialect. "Why is it that only the Gestapo have women?"

"Karl, come now. Lust has women. The city has women," said Otto as he turned away from Natiya.

"I'm not fraternizing with that whore's bitches. The women in the city are bland."

Otto chuckled. "Not all, my friend. Some of the ones in Wirrhaus aren't bad. Look at the communists. That fishman's sibling?" His hands drew an hourglass in midair and he offered a two-toned whistle in appreciation.

"Too severe."

"Och, what do you know about severe?" Otto grumbled. "You haven't plowed a trench in ages."

"Ja? Well that's one trench you're not plowing," Karl sneered. "Wirrhaus woman are off limits. Atosh's or-"

"Atosh!" Otto bitterly hissed. He clamped his mouth closed and looked away from his companion. His eyes settled on Klaus across the room. "Eh, and so we do what we're commanded and look where it gets us. Look at him. Fucked up as a reminder to obey. Fucked up despite loyalty."

"Shut up Otto. The Gestapo are-"

"Ja! The Gestapo are right behind me," Otto gestured to Aleki and Natiya with a thumb. He turned again in his chair. "And Gestapo, tell me this. What's the price of loyalty, huh? To serve. Thousands and thousands of years in service, unquestioning, loyal, good. Kill those ordered to be killed. Manipulate those in need of manipulation. Work hard for Chaos. Bear it all and do it again and bear it more and complete another turn. Ja, I'm loyal. Make no mistake, Gestapo, but what's the price of loyalty if the payment is that?" His head nodded towards the cultist leader across the bar.

Klaus still nursed from his stein. His black uniform was impeccable. He hair was better than regulation. His face looked as though he'd been struck by a tank which then reversed to grind over him again. Even his hands bore lacerations and bruises. His mind was closed off from the tether shared by all cultists (and thus closed to Natiya and Aleki). His eyes stared at a fixed point somewhere beyond the bar.

Otto lowered his voice to a murmur. "Loyalty, Frau Gestapo. Loyalty to War. You tell Plotter that when you report back, yes? You tell her he's loyal to War. But tell her also that Atosh is mad. Insane. We're all damned, Frau. All of us." His words were met with slightly perceivable nods from the soldiers nearest them.

Karl rose and shattered his glass on the table. "You're damned, Otto. You lack vision. I should report you." He raised his voice as his own madness took hold of him. "We should report anyone who doesn't support our god. Our god gives us power. Our god gives us strength. We are Chaos! We should rise again and punish the world for its stupidity. We should have crushed the Allies and not placated that ass, Preet. We should have won the war! We should crush this pathetic little town and shoot every last one of them! Atosh is right! They are inferior bastards in service to inferior gods!"

The room suddenly stilled as if someone had switched off all sound. The reaction wasn't to Karl's words. A man had walked in the door. A tall man in a black leather trench coat with matching black hat and gloves. The dim light reflected off the circular lenses of his glasses. Karl paled. This man, this Totenkopf or Death's Head, was one most feared by the assorted cultists. He was, incidentally, completely unrelated to Bone's brother. He was Obergruppenführer Friedrich Richter and his name matched his reputation as a powerful and merciless judge. He was a very high-ranking Gestapo officer.

His eyes settled on Karl and then drifted to the two Gestapo Oberleutnant in uniform (Aleki and Natiya) before roving back to the loud-mouthed cultist. Bone fragments exploded from the back of Karl's skull as the shot rang out. Richter holstered his pistol. He'd drawn too fast for even cultist eyes to glimpse. Karl dropped to the floor and was carried away by bar staff.

The Obergruppenführer crossed the room and sat down at Natiya and Aleki's table. The music started up again and Otto returned to his own drink. "Good evening," Richter amicably greeted his senior lieutenants. "It's good to know Tze had sent forces ahead of me."

Klaus had not so much as blinked during the entire exchange.
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Urran
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:03 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Lovely, proof that love comes in all forms, eh? I'm Kei, resident drinker here, along with a few others who share the bottle." Kei said and shook his hand happily. "Sorry about the door, I wanted to see if I could somersault my way around the building for a day, sort of a challenge for me."

--

Bran looked concerned, and he scratched his head. "Like, conscripted to fight? Maybe he'll get a noncombat job, like mine was." He said thougtfully. "Leave the fighting to those who are good at it, and stick him at a desk job? Besides, the war is at sea, they don't need ground troops yet."

"That's not what the officer from the draft board said." she explained. "I have really good hearing. He told Katya there was a chance he might not come back"
Proud Coastie

I <3 James May

Erucia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:04 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Lovely, proof that love comes in all forms, eh? I'm Kei, resident drinker here, along with a few others who share the bottle." Kei said and shook his hand happily. "Sorry about the door, I wanted to see if I could somersault my way around the building for a day, sort of a challenge for me."

"Oh...Well, I've seen stranger!", Ray happily replied and poked his head through to the dining room, to survey the damage to the door. "...Would you like to sit down? I haven't had a chance to talk to anyone in a while."

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:05 pm

Erucia wrote:"Oh...Well, I've seen stranger!", Ray happily replied and poked his head through to the dining room, to survey the damage to the door. "...Would you like to sit down? I haven't had a chance to talk to anyone in a while."

"Sure, I'd love to sit a while. I'll fix the door on my way out if you want." Kei said and nearly flew over to a seat.

Erucia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:18 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Sure, I'd love to sit a while. I'll fix the door on my way out if you want." Kei said and nearly flew over to a seat.

"Can I get you something to drink? Any ales, or something?", Ray offered a seat in the dining room as he continued standing. "And I'd appreciate it if you would fix the door."

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:21 pm

"Ah, well there's always that risk in any military. I was almost killed inumerable times. One time, they needed a replacement gunner on a bombing raid, so they stuffed me in the gunner seat. One time, a plane blew up on the runway and almost killed me as well. He'll be fine." Bran said, mainly because he didn't want to think about Yoshi dying again.

--

"Ale would be awesome, I favor Elf's Blood, but I'm always up for trying something different." Kei said as she stood up and approached the door.

Her eyes went black as they always did when she used her powers, and her hands glowed as the door flew back up and reattached itself to the frame, then all the fragments flew into place as well.

"Might want to sand it down some day, there might be splinters."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse