NATION

PASSWORD

Glory Of Empires -OOC - DEAD!

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:38 pm

The Jonathanian States wrote:
Valentir wrote:You are a threat why: You want to control India. If you manage to split it with me good but I doubt that will happen. And wait to now are you going to go on about how my country's economy is OP or that it should be suck just because this is an Alt history and I'm not trying to take advantage of that?

I don't want to control India.I want to control the world :p I am imperialistic,yes,as drak said many countries still were (Don't remember the exact wording of the OP).
Well,why not,each time I tried to come closer,you seemed to drift away,as if you were avoiding that happening (I don't remember you sending any delegates,you didnt respond to my IC request (at least,when I was writing this),and generally,in the OOC,you seem to see me as enemy,or at least,so it feels on my side of the things).
No,I am not.Though I am saying yours is better than mine,kinda is,assuming that RL-facts are irrelevant to an rp where byzantium has survived a couple hundred years longer.
Again,not what I am saying.Also,sorry,I didnt fully understand you sentence,what should be suck? If you mean your economy,I am not claiming either that it has to suck,or that it sucks,no.
Didnt understood that part.Are you accusing me of accusing you of trying to take advantage,or not trying to take advantage?

:blink: I don't even know what I wrote now that I go back and read. Oh well. I need to expand the PLA anyways. So is there anything else we need to settle?
Last edited by Valentir on Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:46 pm

Valentir wrote:
The Jonathanian States wrote:I don't want to control India.I want to control the world :p I am imperialistic,yes,as drak said many countries still were (Don't remember the exact wording of the OP).
Well,why not,each time I tried to come closer,you seemed to drift away,as if you were avoiding that happening (I don't remember you sending any delegates,you didnt respond to my IC request (at least,when I was writing this),and generally,in the OOC,you seem to see me as enemy,or at least,so it feels on my side of the things).
No,I am not.Though I am saying yours is better than mine,kinda is,assuming that RL-facts are irrelevant to an rp where byzantium has survived a couple hundred years longer.
Again,not what I am saying.Also,sorry,I didnt fully understand you sentence,what should be suck? If you mean your economy,I am not claiming either that it has to suck,or that it sucks,no.
Didnt understood that part.Are you accusing me of accusing you of trying to take advantage,or not trying to take advantage?

:blink: I don't even know what I wrote now that I go back and read. Oh well. I need to expand the PLA anyways. So is there anything else we need to settle?

Why?
Just why?

Mobilization or expansion?
Because since you classified me as thread,I suppose I should respond equally,shouldn't I?

Yes.
Answer to the damn message the damn Emperor sent you,otherdamnemperor
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.
This nation doesn't really represent my views and sarcasm is awesome.

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:47 pm

Valentir wrote: :blink: I don't even know what I wrote now that I go back and read. Oh well. I need to expand the PLA anyways. So is there anything else we need to settle?

Why?
Just why?

Because since you classified me as thread,I suppose I should respond equally,shouldn't I?

Yes.

Except you don't know I'm mobilizing or expanding :twisted:
I'm not attacking you. But if you get in my way I won't be happy.

Later.

Vaxon
Post Marshal

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaxon » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:48 pm

Everyone is turning against the USAS.

Lol. :p

The Orion District, Britain, and one other nation I think are so far taking action against USAS.
Greetings, If you're reading this, YOU ARE A STALKER!
Now, in all seriousness, I am an American Male.
Greater Mackonia wrote:"A car carrying a Communist a Capitalist and a Fascist breaks down, the Communist implores for the three to unite and push the car forward, though it may take significant time and misery. The Capitalist declares that the three should hire a taxi, though it will be costly and the taxi only has room for two. The Fascist gets in the car, sounds the horn and pretends the car is still moving."

-A Mack Saying.

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:49 pm

Vaxon wrote:Everyone is turning against the USAS.

The Orion District, Britain, and one other nation I think are so far taking action against USAS.

China may intervene. Britain is a valuable trading partner.

Kryskov
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kryskov » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:51 pm

Valentir wrote:
Kryskov wrote:@Val why not?

Why do you think I would ask to buy 500 Tanks and 1 Million Assault Rifles?

To take over Bangladesh? It's really not THAT significant. I would help you stage an invasion into India.

Vaxon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaxon » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:52 pm

Valentir wrote:
Vaxon wrote:Everyone is turning against the USAS.

China may intervene. Britain is a valuable trading partner.

Shall I add China to the Board of Anti-USAS?
:p
Greater Mackonia wrote:"A car carrying a Communist a Capitalist and a Fascist breaks down, the Communist implores for the three to unite and push the car forward, though it may take significant time and misery. The Capitalist declares that the three should hire a taxi, though it will be costly and the taxi only has room for two. The Fascist gets in the car, sounds the horn and pretends the car is still moving."

-A Mack Saying.

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:53 pm

Kryskov wrote:
Valentir wrote:Why do you think I would ask to buy 500 Tanks and 1 Million Assault Rifles?

To take over Bangladesh? It's really not THAT significant. I would help you stage an invasion into India.

:rofl: :twisted: You would help me? Hello, Bangladesh, important trading area and has a lot of people. But no, not Bangladesh. It is significant, but not the PLA's Current Target.

Vaxon wrote:
Valentir wrote:China may intervene. Britain is a valuable trading partner.

Not yet. I'll see how this goes.

Vaxon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaxon » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:55 pm

Valentir wrote:
Kryskov wrote:To take over Bangladesh? It's really not THAT significant. I would help you stage an invasion into India.

:rofl: :twisted: You would help me? Hello, Bangladesh, important trading area and has a lot of people. But no, not Bangladesh. It is significant, but not the PLA's Current Target.

Vaxon wrote:

Not yet. I'll see how this goes.

Ok Dokie!

-A Mack Saying.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:55 pm

Valentir wrote:
The Jonathanian States wrote:Why?
Just why?

Yes.

Except you don't know I'm mobilizing or expanding :twisted:

Later.

Neither do I know you classified me as threat,now do I?

Ah well,I see its time to convince the romans that glory awaits them if they join the army.
As glorious as protecting bunkers in the falkland Isles may be.....

Good enough?
Or should I rather use this:
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:56 pm

Valentir wrote:Except you don't know I'm mobilizing or expanding :twisted:

Later.

Neither do I know you classified me as threat,now do I?

Ah well,I see its time to convince the romans that glory awaits them if they join the army.

Good enough?

You want war then I take it? Okay, suit yourself.

Kryskov
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kryskov » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:58 pm

Then I fail to see why you rejected the arms deal...

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:59 pm

Kryskov wrote:Then I fail to see why you rejected the arms deal...

I'm kidding. I still need that arms deal. I send you a letter IC? Oh and about that help... I may need it if Jon is against me.

Kryskov
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kryskov » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:01 pm

K

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:02 pm

Valentir wrote:
The Jonathanian States wrote:Neither do I know you classified me as threat,now do I?

(Image)
Good enough?
(Image)

You want war then I take it? Okay, suit yourself.

What?
No?

But as I went through the first pages,searching for my app (reason irrelevant)
I saw you actually were very interested in bringing war to,at least,portugal- Ruk Tsan
So no,I neither want war,nor do I see myself as aggressor.

I barely am raising my army,but tell me,how is that different from you going so?

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:03 pm

Valentir wrote:You want war then I take it? Okay, suit yourself.

What?
No?

I saw you actually were very interested in bringing war to,at least,portugal- Ruk Tsan

I barely am raising my army,but tell me,how is that different from you going so?

What? I'm raising the PLA from 4 Million to 6 Million and reading a lot of tanks, ships, and planes. And I could let you in on the spoils for some help and weapons and tanks ;) :twisted:

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:07 pm

Valentir wrote:
The Jonathanian States wrote:What?
No?

What? I'm raising the PLA from 4 Million to 6 Million and reading a lot of tanks, ships, and planes. And I could let you in on the spoils for some help and weapons and tanks ;) :twisted:

So I am raising it to.
I don't see why you think that me doing so is a sign of war.
What and how much exactly?

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:08 pm

Valentir wrote:What? I'm raising the PLA from 4 Million to 6 Million and reading a lot of tanks, ships, and planes. And I could let you in on the spoils for some help and weapons and tanks ;) :twisted:

So I am raising it to.

I'd Like to order 600 Tanks, 1000 Aircraft, and 1 Million Assault Rifles. And I propose free trade and an alliance.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:11 pm

Valentir wrote:
The Jonathanian States wrote:So I am raising it to.

I'd Like to order 600 Tanks, 1000 Aircraft, and 1 Million Assault Rifles. And I propose free trade and an alliance.

I don't see free trade as too much in my favor.
But everything else,should be arrangable.
What exactly as the definitions and clauses of the alliance?
And what was that additional help you mentioned?

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:12 pm

Valentir wrote:I'd Like to order 600 Tanks, 1000 Aircraft, and 1 Million Assault Rifles. And I propose free trade and an alliance.

I don't see free trade as too much in my favor.

You don't like free trade?
Just a regular alliance. I help you, you help me.
Forget the help for now. I just need my weapons.

Vaxon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaxon » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:12 pm

I would like to order one thousand of everything you can give me, free trade and alliance, and anything else you can offer.

My economy is doing great since I am relatively small and only have to worry about west australia. :p

"F00K DESE EXP3RTZ" ~ Experts; Skism

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT2hZzqFBis

-A Mack Saying.

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:12 pm

Vaxon wrote:I would like to order one thousand of everything you can give me, free trade and alliance, and anything else you can offer.

My economy is doing great since I am relatively small and only have to worry about west australia. :p

Who you buying from?

Vaxon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaxon » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:13 pm

Valentir wrote:
Vaxon wrote:I would like to order one thousand of everything you can give me, free trade and alliance, and anything else you can offer.

Who you buying from?

Whoever's offering.

-A Mack Saying.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:20 pm

Valentir wrote:
The Jonathanian States wrote:I don't see free trade as too much in my favor.

You don't like free trade?

No,I prefer having the option to raise protective tariffs if I see so as fit.Not as set per treaty.
Defensive only,I assume?Any clauses on being able to loosen it,or not?Time limit?
Suspicious Should be possible.Once my government knows about the offer ICly.
EDIT:

Vaxons,what's your definition of High-Tech?

Or,just to simplify,who on Rl-earth would be classified as High-Tech?
Germany?Italy?Greece?Israel?Egypt?China?Japan?'Murica?Somalia?Ecuador?Mexico?Canada?Iran?Turkey?Russia?

EDIT2:
Just out of curiousity,why do you plan on handing out everything to britain?
(No offense or anything britain)
Last edited by The Jonathanian States on Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Vaxon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaxon » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:28 pm

Valentir wrote:You don't like free trade?

No,I prefer having the option to raise protective tariffs if I see so as fit.Not as set per treaty.
Defensive only,I assume?Any clauses on being able to loosen it,or not?Time limit?
Suspicious Should be possible.Once my government knows about the offer ICly.
EDIT:

Vaxons,what's your definition of High-Tech?

Or,just to simplify,who on Rl-earth would be classified as High-Tech?
Germany?Italy?Greece?Israel?Egypt?China?Japan?'Murica?Somalia?Ecuador?Mexico?Canada?Iran?Turkey?Russia?

EDIT2:
Just out of curiousity,why do you plan on handing out everything to britain?
(No offense or anything britain)

Real life and in game,

It is any superpower or any nation that is not a 2nd or 3rd world country.

-A Mack Saying.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse