NATION

PASSWORD

Glory Of Empires -OOC - DEAD!

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:56 pm

Kryskov wrote:
The imperial canadian dutchy wrote:We will with our superior non-secular Roman Craftsmanship

:rofl:

Anyways, Val, I would be interested in trade and making tanks. This would do well to finance France's arms upgrade.

Okay, Free Trade and you make me 500 Tanks and 1 Million Assault Rifles? And don't sell your colonies to the Fascist roman wannabes. Sell Bangladesh to me. ;)

The Slavic Federation of Eastern Europe wrote:
The Jonathanian States wrote:Possibly.....

We could manufacture them in Thailand if you want?

500 Tanks and 1 Million Assault Rifles?

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:57 pm

And France I will pay $300 Billion dollars for Bangladesh and allow you to build a Commercial HQ in Beijing! And I will make an alliance with you!

Romanum Fascismo Imperium
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Romanum Fascismo Imperium » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:58 pm

The Jonathanian States wrote:
Valentir wrote: :rofl: Please. Don't make me laugh. Germany can produce better stuff than you. Quit wasting China's time. Jon ready your army and navy.

I am going to sue the crap out of the fake romans,for using copyright protected flags as their banner.
The Roman eagle,as well as the wording SPQR are copyrighted and trademarked by the Imperial-Dynasty Divine Corporation.

The imperial canadian dutchy wrote:http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/076/f/0/roman_eagle_design_by_erebus74-d4t2bly.jpgThis is our flag just with the eagle holding a cross

I recommend to you,in all OOC honesty and fairness,to retract your banner,and all claims and trademarked and copyrighted design,or we wills sure the crap out of you.

And in this case,it may be true that sue=Invade.

Understood?

Also,Val,it partially is and now answer my message
Romanum Fascismo Imperium wrote:
if your willing i can offer to buy your burden colonies for a determined price..

I double his bid.

Technically we are residing in colonie of yours formerly, as well as never de-jure-ly declaring independence we are De-jure still Rome and there for technically are allowed to use these...
Imperial Canadian Dutchy's second nation!http://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_imperial_canadian_dutchy
"Let us have a dagger between our teeth, a bomb in our hands, and an infinite scorn in our hearts."
Benito Mussolini

"Democracy is beautiful in theory; in practice it is a fallacy."
Benito Mussolini

Pro: Fascism, Monarchy, Liberal Catholicism, Evolution, Social Rights, Uk,Canada,Italy and Germany
Anti:Usa, Saudi Arabia, Isreal, Egalitarianism,Libertarians,Republican and Federal Democracy,Islam, Ancaps

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:58 pm

Copyright laws. China enforces them and we back the Real Rome.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Romanum Fascismo Imperium » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:59 pm

Valentir wrote:Copyright laws. China enforces them and we back the Real Rome.

and we are not only rome we are Romanian Refugees...
Imperial Canadian Dutchy's second nation!http://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_imperial_canadian_dutchy
"Let us have a dagger between our teeth, a bomb in our hands, and an infinite scorn in our hearts."
Benito Mussolini

Benito Mussolini

Pro: Fascism, Monarchy, Liberal Catholicism, Evolution, Social Rights, Uk,Canada,Italy and Germany
Anti:Usa, Saudi Arabia, Isreal, Egalitarianism,Libertarians,Republican and Federal Democracy,Islam, Ancaps

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:00 pm

The imperial canadian dutchy wrote:Name of Nation:Sanctum Romanum Imperium et Imperium di Dacio-Romania
Claims on the Map:That white spot beside french afrika
Form of goverment:Empire with a Fascist oriented parliament and theocratic Judiciary ((or should i say JEWdiciary ))
Religion:Roman Catholicism, and Orthodox Christianity led respectably by Anti-pope Peter II and Patriarch Nestorius II ((Im calling you out Jon..))
Capital:Novo Roma and Noua Bucharesti
Army:30,000 members of the Garda di la Fummo and the Garde di Fier both respectably elite and well armed but somewhat short staffed.
Backstory:TBA

come on no one giggled at that...

Nope.
It only conviced me that you are an evil-racist-fascist-copycapt-namestealer-copyright and trademark breaker,who has been practicing genocide. :p

Valentir wrote:And France I will pay $300 Billion dollars for Bangladesh and allow you to build a Commercial HQ in Beijing! And I will make an alliance with you!

I Double his bid.

The Jonathanian States wrote:I am going to sue the crap out of the fake romans,for using copyright protected flags as their banner.
The Roman eagle,as well as the wording SPQR are copyrighted and trademarked by the Imperial-Dynasty Divine Corporation.

I recommend to you,in all OOC honesty and fairness,to retract your banner,and all claims and trademarked and copyrighted design,or we wills sure the crap out of you.

And in this case,it may be true that sue=Invade.

Understood?

Also,Val,it partially is and now answer my message

I double his bid.

Technically we are residing in colonie of yours formerly, as well as never de-jure-ly declaring independence we are De-jure still Rome and there for technically are allowed to use these...

no you aren't.
You wouldn't be independent if you were.

Or rather,before you can be de jure part of me,Drak has to give me that land.
And once he does so,I wouldn't tolerate any rebels there.

Good China *scratches chinas behind the ears,while giving it a dogchina-biscuit* Who's a good china :p
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.
This nation doesn't really represent my views and sarcasm is awesome.

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:01 pm

and we are not only rome we are Romanian Refugees...

BS, your nation, if accepted, needs to be destroyed. Really I'm tired of your Latinize bullshit.

Nope.
It only conviced me that you are an evil-racist-fascist-copycapt-namestealer-copyright and trademark breaker,who has been practicing genocide. :p

Valentir wrote:And France I will pay $300 Billion dollars for Bangladesh and allow you to build a Commercial HQ in Beijing! And I will make an alliance with you!

I Double his bid.

no you aren't.

Good China *scratches chinas behind the ears,while giving it a dogchina-biscuit* Who's a good china :p

Rome take my advice, you won't want to be India. And I'm not a god. I'm your better and you should take my advice and leave India.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:03 pm

Valentir wrote:
Romanum Fascismo Imperium wrote:and we are not only rome we are Romanian Refugees...

BS, your nation, if accepted, needs to be destroyed. Really I'm tired of your Latinize bullshit.

The Jonathanian States wrote:Nope.

I Double his bid.

no you aren't.

Rome take my advice, you won't want to be India. And I'm not a god. I'm your better and you should take my advice and leave India.

Obviously you are not a god.
Sorry,my english fails me here,is "Im your better" an expression?
Are you saying you are better then me,or are you saying,you mean for my better?
No,I don't want to be india.
I want to own india.

And why should I do that?
No,I am not trying to go against what you say,but am rather interested.
And what should I do wth existing colonies in India?
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Romanum Fascismo Imperium » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:04 pm

Nope.

I Double his bid.

no you aren't.

cant we just live in peace...
Benito Mussolini

Benito Mussolini

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:05 pm

Valentir wrote:BS, your nation, if accepted, needs to be destroyed. Really I'm tired of your Latinize bullshit.

Obviously you are not a god.
I want to own india.

I'm saying, and this is rather the truth, I'm much stronger and richer than you. And if you want me as an ally then India is not your best bet. You will not own India. That much I can guarantee.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Romanum Fascismo Imperium » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:06 pm

i just want to be a scientifically gifted nation in africa...
then invade that danube country
Benito Mussolini

Benito Mussolini

Kryskov
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kryskov » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:06 pm

I humbly decline the requests to sell my colonies. Also take note that I have control of Calcutta, not just Bangladesh.

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:07 pm

Romanum Fascismo Imperium wrote:i just want to be a scientifically gifted nation in africa...

Dude, get this in your head, in the 21st century the larger and richer the country the more it can expand in science. And we are all the same level so I don't know how you think you are more advanced than me.

Kryskov wrote:I humbly decline the requests to sell my colonies. Also take note that I have control of Calcutta, not just Bangladesh.

Suit yourself. Japan can I double the order I made? And France we will not be buying from you.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Romanum Fascismo Imperium » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:08 pm

Valentir wrote:
Romanum Fascismo Imperium wrote:i just want to be a scientifically gifted nation in africa...

Dude, get this in your head, in the 21st century the larger and richer the country the more it can expand in science. And we are all the same level so I don't know how you think you are more advanced than me.

Kryskov wrote:I humbly decline the requests to sell my colonies. Also take note that I have control of Calcutta, not just Bangladesh.

Suit yourself. Japan can I double the order I made? And France we will not be buying from you.

I said i WANT to be
Benito Mussolini

Benito Mussolini

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:09 pm

Valentir wrote:
The Jonathanian States wrote:Obviously you are not a god.
I want to own india.

I'm saying, and this is rather the truth, I'm much stronger and richer than you. And if you want me as an ally then India is not your best bet. You will not own India. That much I can guarantee.

Are you sure you are?
If we would based on RL-facts,then yes,obviously.

But we aren't.

And well,yes I thought you could be my ally,though that was based on you complaining on being ganged up upon.
You still didn't tell me what I should do with what I already have.
And how can you,assuming that as you said,any move on your side towards anywhere will cause huge interventions,the indian rper being inactive,the persian too,and drak and me being in peaceful friendly relations?

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:11 pm

Valentir wrote:Dude, get this in your head, in the 21st century the larger and richer the country the more it can expand in science. And we are all the same level so I don't know how you think you are more advanced than me.

I said i WANT to be

Have fun without big help, by oh, a good candidate for help, China.

Valentir wrote:I'm saying, and this is rather the truth, I'm much stronger and richer than you. And if you want me as an ally then India is not your best bet. You will not own India. That much I can guarantee.

Are you sure you are?

But we aren't.

And well,yes I thought you could be my ally,though that was based on you complaining on being ganged up upon.
And how can you,assuming that as you said,any move on your side towards anywhere will cause huge interventions,the indian rper being inactive,the persian too,and drak and me being in peaceful friendly relations?

You realize my nation is all my countries combined RL yes? So I have China's monstrous economy.
No, we cannot be allies for many reasons. One you don't serve in my interests. Two you are a minor threat, but still a threat.
Why should I give you advice?
Are you threatening me with mass intervention?
The Indian player is no more.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Romanum Fascismo Imperium » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:12 pm

Lol jon want to share these unit types XD
Benito Mussolini

Benito Mussolini

Kryskov
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kryskov » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:13 pm

@Val why not?

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:14 pm

Kryskov wrote:@Val why not?

Why do you think I would ask to buy 500 Tanks and 1 Million Assault Rifles?

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:21 pm

Well anyways I have to prepare for when I get tag teamed.

Groko
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Groko » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:24 pm

Valentir wrote:Would anyone be interested in making tanks, warships, guns, and planes for the PLA? We can pay very well.

Potentially. Be aware, the minimum wage in Kongo is equivalent to $10 per hour....

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:25 pm

Valentir wrote:
I said i WANT to be

Have fun without big help, by oh, a good candidate for help, China.

The Jonathanian States wrote:Are you sure you are?

But we aren't.

You realize my nation is all my countries combined RL yes? So I have China's monstrous economy.
No, we cannot be allies for many reasons. One you don't serve in my interests. Two you are a minor threat, but still a threat.

Yes,and you realize this is alt-his,yes? So I honestly don't give a f*ck about the monstrous rl-economy of china.
.... Obviously,I am not a puppet. Well,wouldn't allying with somebody prevent him from being a thread,as him being on your side if shit goes down? Also,minor? WTH? Why minor?
Well,it seems you already were giving me some,as recommendations are a king of advice,after all.
No,I am just saying what you yourself feared of,and coutering it against what may have been threats.
Really? Well,ok.

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:27 pm

Valentir wrote:Have fun without big help, by oh, a good candidate for help, China.

Yes,and you realize this is alt-his,yes? So I honestly don't give a f*ck about the monstrous rl-economy of china.
.... Obviously,I am not a puppet. Well,wouldn't allying with somebody prevent him from being a thread,as him being on your side if shit goes down? Also,minor? WTH? Why minor?
Well,it seems you already were giving me some,as recommendations are a king of advice,after all.
No,I am just saying what you yourself feared of,and coutering it against what may have been threats.
Really? Well,ok.

You are a threat why: You want to control India. If you manage to split it with me good but I doubt that will happen.
Last edited by Valentir on Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vaxon
Post Marshal

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaxon » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:34 pm

6 Pages since I was gone?

Wow.

Anyways, Going to look at the IC.
Greetings, If you're reading this, YOU ARE A STALKER!
Now, in all seriousness, I am an American Male.
Greater Mackonia wrote:"A car carrying a Communist a Capitalist and a Fascist breaks down, the Communist implores for the three to unite and push the car forward, though it may take significant time and misery. The Capitalist declares that the three should hire a taxi, though it will be costly and the taxi only has room for two. The Fascist gets in the car, sounds the horn and pretends the car is still moving."

-A Mack Saying.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:37 pm

Valentir wrote:
The Jonathanian States wrote:Yes,and you realize this is alt-his,yes? So I honestly don't give a f*ck about the monstrous rl-economy of china.
Really? Well,ok.

You are a threat why: You want to control India. If you manage to split it with me good but I doubt that will happen. And wait to now are you going to go on about how my country's economy is OP or that it should be suck just because this is an Alt history and I'm not trying to take advantage of that?

I don't want to control India.I want to control the world :p I am imperialistic,yes,as drak said many countries still were (Don't remember the exact wording of the OP).
Well,why not,each time I tried to come closer,you seemed to drift away,as if you were avoiding that happening (I don't remember you sending any delegates,you didnt respond to my IC request (at least,when I was writing this),and generally,in the OOC,you seem to see me as enemy,or at least,so it feels on my side of the things).
No,I am not.Though I am saying yours is better than mine,kinda is,assuming that RL-facts are irrelevant to an rp where byzantium has survived a couple hundred years longer.
Again,not what I am saying.Also,sorry,I didnt fully understand you sentence,what should be suck? If you mean your economy,I am not claiming either that it has to suck,or that it sucks,no.
Didnt understood that part.Are you accusing me of accusing you of trying to take advantage,or not trying to take advantage?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse