NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 7, Closed, Humans Not Allowed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:27 am

Mavorpen wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I speeded us along.

"Fuck your pace."

If EH went at your pace, we'd be at page 2 of the first arc. :P
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:29 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:"Fuck your pace."

Please, there wouldn't even be any notion of arcs.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:32 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:"Fuck your pace."

We'd have an arc? :P
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:35 am

Individuality-ness wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:If EH went at your pace, we'd be at page 2 of the first arc. :P

We'd have an arc? :P

"So guys, I'm going to mysteriously disappear for a week or two. Do whatever."

So I suppose an arc could happen...in the most convoluted and disorganized way possible.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:38 am

Mavorpen wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:We'd have an arc? :P

"So guys, I'm going to mysteriously disappear for a week or two. Do whatever."

So I suppose an arc could happen...in the most convoluted and disorganized way possible.

Disorganized doesn't even scrape the surface of it. *nod*
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:39 am

Mavorpen wrote:"So guys, I'm going to mysteriously disappear for a week or two. Do whatever."

Disorganized doesn't even scrape the surface of it. *nod*

"Half of the fucking characters are dead, Hitler rose from the dead and conquered most of Europe while riding a T-Rex, and we're out of Nutella!"
Last edited by Mavorpen on Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:39 am

Mavorpen wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:Disorganized doesn't even scrape the surface of it. *nod*

"Half of the fucking characters are dead, Hitler rose from the dead and conquered most of Europe, and we're out of Nutella!"

:O Not the Nutella!

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:41 am

Mavorpen wrote:"Half of the fucking characters are dead, Hitler rose from the dead and conquered most of Europe, and we're out of Nutella!"

:O Not the Nutella!

It could be worse. Ayn Rand could have come back to life.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:47 am

Mavorpen wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote::O Not the Nutella!

It could be worse. Ayn Rand could have come back to life.

But the Nutella! I mean, Ayn Rand coming back would be quite horrible, but Nutella!

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:50 am

Divia clearly used the power of Nutella to escape the Nazi Thules.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:53 am

Mavorpen wrote:Divia clearly used the power of Nutella to escape the Nazi Thules.

With the power of Nutella, Divia could do anything. *nod*

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:54 am

Mavorpen wrote:Divia clearly used the power of Nutella to escape the Nazi Thules.

With the power of Nutella, Divia could do anything. *nod*

It's the source of Eris' powers. It just takes the form of an apple, otherwise everyone would want it.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:56 am

Mavorpen wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:With the power of Nutella, Divia could do anything. *nod*

It's the source of Eris' powers. It just takes the form of an apple, otherwise everyone would want it.

So a gilded hazelnut chocolate apple? Sounds delicious.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:00 am

Mavorpen wrote:It's the source of Eris' powers. It just takes the form of an apple, otherwise everyone would want it.

So a gilded hazelnut chocolate apple? Sounds delicious.

It's also made of gold.

It's legit. I promise.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:06 am

Mavorpen wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:So a gilded hazelnut chocolate apple? Sounds delicious.

It's also made of gold.

It's legit. I promise.

Mmmm.

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:10 am

As an Italian, I am proud to know that Nutella is renowned for its tasty goodness even in the peanut butter-dominated USA.

Erinkita
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:04 am

Agritum wrote:As an Italian, I am proud to know that Nutella is renowned for its tasty goodness even in the peanut butter-dominated USA.

Nutella is Italian? Awesome. Yet another culinary innovation the rest of the world is thankful for.
Loan me a dragon, I wanna see space.
Justice for Jane Doe

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:23 am

Erinkita wrote:
Agritum wrote:As an Italian, I am proud to know that Nutella is renowned for its tasty goodness even in the peanut butter-dominated USA.

Nutella is Italian? Awesome. Yet another culinary innovation the rest of the world is thankful for.

Yep. It's made by the Ferrero company of Turin, beloved by almost everyone in Italy for their delicious sweets :p

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:44 am

Oh, so you're the ones responsible for that affront to the taste buds.
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:46 am

Astrolinium wrote:

Yep. Offended?

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:53 am

Agritum wrote:
Astrolinium wrote:

Yep. Offended?

No.

I had previously thought America was responsible for Nutella.

Now that I know otherwise I am glad.
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:03 am

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Not necessarily- it may not be liberal by your standards, but it is by the standards of the Egyptians.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/19/opinion/y ... l-upheaval

Bassem gives a good article.

This man is the best man.

It really isn't fair to the rest of us.

I feel almost bad for destroying his home now.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:33 am

Astrolinium wrote:

Damn it, Italy! Stop making me agree with the Jew.

It makes me feel slimy.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:34 am

Nationstatelandsville wrote:It makes me feel slimy.

It wouldn't be the first time that Astro made you slimy.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:35 am

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:It makes me feel slimy.

It wouldn't be the first time that Astro made you slimy.

Oh my.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse