NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 7, Closed, Humans Not Allowed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:09 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:Let me teach you a thing or two, Indi - fuck off, Doctor Who.

No, really though. I'm on a phone, my computer is being repaired.

Given that I haven't really been following Indi's plot, I'm not sure what you want.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:11 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:No, really though. I'm on a phone, my computer is being repaired.

Given that I haven't really been following Indi's plot, I'm not sure what you want.

Divia's plot and where she is is the same as what Rosalind's doing right now. Just show her my last post as those soldiers.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:15 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:Given that I haven't really been following Indi's plot, I'm not sure what you want.

Divia's plot and where she is is the same as what Rosalind's doing right now. Just show her my last post as those soldiers.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"No," Rosalind answered tersely, promptly driving her knife into the soldier's balls.

She immediately jumped into the air and latched onto the man's arm, biting into the back with his hand with her teeth. Specifically, she caught the bone of his index finger in her teeth and crushed it with all her might.

This was a mere distraction. While doing this, she grabbed onto his gun and tugged on it, hoping he would release it in pain.

The soldier roared in pain, falling on the ground and proceeding to bleed to death, which is rather what happens when you take a knife to the balls.

He did drop his gun- but now his buddies were firing randomly into the crowd, including anti-tank rifle man.

Goodbye.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:20 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:Beat you to Liri, give the link for the latter?

Christ, you're as lazy as me now. :P

Now, let me teach you how one acts in these circumstances.

Nat, give her the link.

It's not like I'm following the plot that closely either. :P

Nationstatelandsville wrote:Let me teach you a thing or two, Indi - fuck off, Doctor Who.

No, really though. I'm on a phone, my computer is being repaired.

What happened to your computer?
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:22 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Christ, you're as lazy as me now. :P

Now, let me teach you how one acts in these circumstances.

Nat, give her the link.

It's not like I'm following the plot that closely either. :P

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:No, really though. I'm on a phone, my computer is being repaired.

They had a disagreement.

Goodbye.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:23 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:It's not like I'm following the plot that closely either. :P

They had a disagreement.

Ah. I'm going to now imagine that Khan cut the computer in half with a sword because it failed to load Doctor Who GIFs. *nod*
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:24 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:They had a disagreement.

Ah. I'm going to now imagine that Khan cut the computer in half with a sword because it failed to load Doctor Who GIFs. *nod*

No, you misunderstand.

The computer won.

Goodbye.

Daylife the Peasant
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Daylife the Peasant » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:32 pm

Velociraptors? Seriously?

Yet another major plot reveal stolen from Donkeypunch Elementary.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:33 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:Ah. I'm going to now imagine that Khan cut the computer in half with a sword because it failed to load Doctor Who GIFs. *nod*

No, you misunderstand.

The computer won.

Indian > computer, every time.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:08 am

Agri, you should make an Italy app.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:09 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Agri, you should make an Italy app.

It would be all about be Berlusconi bullshitting the judicial system and banging succubi in his villa.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:10 am

Agritum wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Agri, you should make an Italy app.

It would be all about be Berlusconi bullshitting the judicial system and banging succubi in his villa.

So nothing's changed?
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:13 am

Agritum wrote:It would be all about be Berlusconi bullshitting the judicial system and banging succubi in his villa.

So nothing's changed?

Most likely there would be a rise of militaristic, far right parties after the end of the Abrahamic War, along with xenophobia towards supernaturals.

We kind have a racism problem here in Italy. To the point that Northern Italians treat Southern ones (like me) as if they were of another nationality.
Last edited by Agritum on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:19 am

Agritum wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:So nothing's changed?

Most likely there would be a rise of militaristic, far right parties after the end of the Abrahamic War, along with xenophobia towards supernaturals.

We kind have a racism problem here in Italy. To the point that Northern Italians treat Southern ones (like me) as if they were of another nationality.

Didn't you treat your first black minister like shit or some such?

Saw it on the news.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:20 am

Agritum wrote:Most likely there would be a rise of militaristic, far right parties after the end of the Abrahamic War, along with xenophobia towards supernaturals.

Didn't you treat your first black minister like shit or some such?

Saw it on the news.

Miss Kyenge? Indeed. Poor woman is getting an horrible amount of shit thrown at her.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:22 am

Agritum wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Didn't you treat your first black minister like shit or some such?

Saw it on the news.

Miss Kyenge? Indeed. Poor woman is getting an horrible amount of shit thrown at her.

I don't know exactly what's going on there, though I heard she was called a monkey.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:24 am

Agritum wrote:Miss Kyenge? Indeed. Poor woman is getting an horrible amount of shit thrown at her.

I don't know exactly what's going on there, though I heard she was called a monkey.

And got bananas thrown at her. And someone called for her to be raped.

All because of some statements on how we should remember that immigrants are human beings like us.

Got to love the rightards.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:28 am

Agritum wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I don't know exactly what's going on there, though I heard she was called a monkey.

And got bananas thrown at her. And someone called for her to be raped.

All because of some statements on how we should remember that immigrants are human beings like us.

Cheerful.

How racially diverse is Italy?
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:32 am

Agritum wrote:And got bananas thrown at her. And someone called for her to be raped.

Cheerful.

Somewhat. Especially in Southern Italy, you can find Italians, North African people, immigrants from the Indian sub-continent (Especially Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka), Albanians, Romanians, Ukrainians, Roma people, Filipinos, Chinese, and occasionally Poles.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:41 am

Agritum wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Cheerful.

Somewhat. Especially in Southern Italy, you can find Italians, North African people, immigrants from the Indian sub-continent (Especially Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka), Albanians, Romanians, Ukrainians, Roma people, Filipinos, Chinese, and occasionally Poles.

You lot don't get actual Indians?

Sad.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:44 am

Name: Reichsleiter Hildegard Von Wulfbern
Age (Actual): ??? (In her last appearance, she was three years old. And appeared to be about twenty years old.)
Age (Appears): 20
Race: Artificial Human (Homunculus)
Appearance (Picture or good description): Red eyed and albino. The uniform is pitch black. Has a red armband with a white circle and an black Hagal rune on it.
Powergrid/Powers: INT - 6
STR - 1
DUR - 10
SPD - 1
FS - 1

Magic Levels:
Healing - 6
Shield Generation - 5

Weaknesses: As a result of her auto-experimentation, Hilde has become less fast, other than losing her physical strength and forgetting how to properly fight. In short, she is much more fit to be a thinker, or the medic of a team, rather than an accomplished warrior. This pisses her off to no end.
Personality: It's Hilde, so you know what to expect: a ruthless, merciless, racist bitch with some sadistic tendencies and a penchant for surgical and alchemical experimentation on living beings. Her ego has become even more bloated than before, rendering her a walking pile of hubris, self-righteousness and pompousness. Her speech manner now is incredibly bombastic, and less grammatically correct due to her developing an hatred for English and its bullshit grammar, other than featuring a marked German accent. She definitely has a crush on Eldliam. Maybe. Or maybe not. Who knows?
History: If you want to know further about Hilde's backstory, just take a look at her app in the old OOCs. In short, Hilde is an homunculus, an artificial human girl created by a nefarious Bavarian Alchemist, who was supposed to be the best killing machine in all of existence, only to turn out to have quite good....defensive powers. Her father promptly disowned her and kicked her to Elfen High, were shit happened. She befriended a bunny by the name of Fluffymeister, who she apparently killed to provide material for her Biology project. Other than that, she acted as a bitch towards everyone, had a crush for a Canadian, and ended up having belligerous sexual tension with some British male student in the school.

Then, roughly in the same period where Chapter 2 started, she disappeared. Of course, this wasn't due to the excessive school schedule of a totally unrelated Italian person, but rather due to pressing family concerns back in Germany, and just being bored of the school. Discovering that her father had been killed by some robot AI thingy (an old character of Esty's) and that her "sisters" (other homunculus girls created by her father) now lacked someone to take care of them.

Hilde eagerly took up the role of family leader. And proceeded to experiment on her sisters and creating new ones for the good of science. And shit and giggles. She also used this time to read up more on alchemy, and boost her own body with alchemical augmentation, granting her heightened intelligence, absurd durability, and last but not least, some boob enlargement. Granted, these boosts came at the cost of reducing her physical capabilites to the one of an average young adult female. A sexy red-eyed albino one, though.

That said, the German government eventually realized that some mad alchemist girl was performing horrific shit on their national territory, and promptly laid down the smackdown on Hilde, who proceeded to lose her lab and grt arrested by the authorities, only for her "sisters" to rush in and help her escape.

As a result, Hilde's want for revenge was so strong that, with the help of her numerous sisters and of a few mercenaries she hired with her inheritance money, the homunculus alchemist planned an huge, destructive attack on the German parliament. All of this failed when, in an excess of ego, Hilde tried to light the fuses of the bombs herself, only to get uncerimoniously subdued and arrested by the local authorities, along the rest of her group. Thanks to a combination of bribing, juridical bullshitting, her sisters begging at the judges and the Abrahamic War going on, her life sentence was reduced to a meager two years.

Which were enough to send Hilde off her deep end. Incredibly so.
In prison, Hilde realized why she had been persecuted. The reason for her plight, and the plight of humans, and the persecution against people who, like her, had tried to improve the biological capabilities of human beings was finally clear to her mind: An International Non-Human Conspiracy.

The Non-Humans, envious and vile as they were, had tried to hinder humanity's progress through the times. They were the reason for fraternal wars, pestilence, curses against humans and so on. They had even tried to pollute their genes by breeding with human individuals. But yet, the humans had managed to establish themselves as the dominant sentient species of the planet, proving their superiority even in spite of the nefarious plots to bring about the Non-Human World Order.

And now, with the re-discovery of magic, the superior human species had found a precious tool in their centuries long struggle against the non-human mongrels. However, they needed leaders to guide them, and an ideology to bring them together. Homunculi and Demigods, pinnacles of human and divine perfection, were obviously the ones capable of leading the human race into the final war against the mongrels, and the golden age of prosperity that would have followed the War Of Purification. Humans would have finally ascended to godhood, something that they had always deserved since the day they had appeared on the planet, their efforts to reach it not hindered anymore by the International Non-Human Conspiracy and by the Nonhuman Occupation Governments, human governments who had been secretely taken over by the non-humans.

It was due to this revelation that, after leaving prison, Hilde enlisted her sisters' aid in founding the National Party of Human Freedom, which went on to promote Hilde's philosophy of Human Supremacism. The party managed not to get banned thanks to free speech laws, and started to become a growing force in German politics, cashing in on the growing xenophobia towards supernatural beings after the end of the Abrahamic War.

The NPHF advocates Human Rights and Human Nationalism, taking a severely anti-immigration stance towards nonhuman migrants. The party is otherwise known for their libertarian social views towards Humans, and their third positionist views on economics. In foreign affairs, they take an heavily militaristic stance, and support every military intervention that could benefit the human race or defend its status.

After a few months of leading the party as its Reichsleiter (National Leader), Hilde had the brilliant idea of returning to Elfen High, and seeking powerful human allies in the school to further her party's agenda and help it grow in an international coalition of political entities expousing the thesis of Human Supremacism. Especially Eldliam.

RP Sample: BLADE OF GOD!
Last edited by Agritum on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:47 am

I'm going to nap now. I'll read it later, Agri.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:53 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I'm going to nap now. I'll read it later, Agri.

Sleep well, Emperor.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:56 am

Agritum wrote:
Age (Actual): ??? (In her last appearance, she was three years old. And appeared to be about twenty years old.)
Appearance (Picture or good description): Red eyed and albino. The uniform is pitch black. Has a red armband with a white circle and an black Hagal rune on it.
STR - 1
DUR - 10
SPD - 1
FS - 1

Magic Levels:
Healing - 6
Shield Generation - 5

Weaknesses: As a result of her auto-experimentation, Hilde has become less fast, other than losing her physical strength and forgetting how to properly fight. In short, she is much more fit to be a thinker, or the medic of a team, rather than an accomplished warrior. This pisses her off to no end.
Personality: It's Hilde, so you know what to expect: a ruthless, merciless, racist bitch with some sadistic tendencies and a penchant for surgical and alchemical experimentation on living beings. Her ego has become even more bloated than before, rendering her a walking pile of hubris, self-righteousness and pompousness. Her speech manner now is incredibly bombastic, and less grammatically correct due to her developing an hatred for English and its bullshit grammar, other than featuring a marked German accent. She definitely has a crush on Eldliam. Maybe. Or maybe not. Who knows?
History: If you want to know further about Hilde's backstory, just take a look at her app in the old OOCs. In short, Hilde is an homunculus, an artificial human girl created by a nefarious Bavarian Alchemist, who was supposed to be the best killing machine in all of existence, only to turn out to have quite good....defensive powers. Her father promptly disowned her and kicked her to Elfen High, were shit happened. She befriended a bunny by the name of Fluffymeister, who she apparently killed to provide material for her Biology project. Other than that, she acted as a bitch towards everyone, had a crush for a Canadian, and ended up having belligerous sexual tension with some British male student in the school.

Then, roughly in the same period where Chapter 2 started, she disappeared. Of course, this wasn't due to the excessive school schedule of a totally unrelated Italian person, but rather due to pressing family concerns back in Germany, and just being bored of the school. Discovering that her father had been killed by some robot AI thingy (an old character of Esty's) and that her "sisters" (other homunculus girls created by her father) now lacked someone to take care of them.

Hilde eagerly took up the role of family leader. And proceeded to experiment on her sisters and creating new ones for the good of science. And shit and giggles. She also used this time to read up more on alchemy, and boost her own body with alchemical augmentation, granting her heightened intelligence, absurd durability, and last but not least, some boob enlargement. Granted, these boosts came at the cost of reducing her physical capabilites to the one of an average young adult female. A sexy red-eyed albino one, though.

That said, the German government eventually realized that some mad alchemist girl was performing horrific shit on their national territory, and promptly laid down the smackdown on Hilde, who proceeded to lose her lab and grt arrested by the authorities, only for her "sisters" to rush in and help her escape.

As a result, Hilde's want for revenge was so strong that, with the help of her numerous sisters and of a few mercenaries she hired with her inheritance money, the homunculus alchemist planned an huge, destructive attack on the German parliament. All of this failed when, in an excess of ego, Hilde tried to light the fuses of the bombs herself, only to get uncerimoniously subdued and arrested by the local authorities, along the rest of her group. Thanks to a combination of bribing, juridical bullshitting, her sisters begging at the judges and the Abrahamic War going on, her life sentence was reduced to a meager two years.

In prison, Hilde realized why she had been persecuted. The reason for her plight, and the plight of humans, and the persecution against people who, like her, had tried to improve the biological capabilities of human beings was finally clear to her mind: An International Non-Human Conspiracy.

The Non-Humans, envious and vile as they were, had tried to hinder humanity's progress through the times. They were the reason for fraternal wars, pestilence, curses against humans and so on. They had even tried to pollute their genes by breeding with human individuals. But yet, the humans had managed to establish themselves as the dominant sentient species of the planet, proving their superiority even in spite of the nefarious plots to bring about the Non-Human World Order.

And now, with the re-discovery of magic, the superior human species had found a precious tool in their centuries long struggle against the non-human mongrels. However, they needed leaders to guide them, and an ideology to bring them together. Homunculi and Demigods, pinnacles of human and divine perfection, were obviously the ones capable of leading the human race into the final war against the mongrels, and the golden age of prosperity that would have followed the War Of Purification. Humans would have finally ascended to godhood, something that they had always deserved since the day they had appeared on the planet, their efforts to reach it not hindered anymore by the International Non-Human Conspiracy and by the Nonhuman Occupation Governments, human governments who had been secretely taken over by the non-humans.

It was due to this revelation that, after leaving prison, Hilde enlisted her sisters' aid in founding the National Party of Human Freedom, which went on to promote Hilde's philosophy of Human Supremacism. The party managed not to get banned thanks to free speech laws, and started to become a growing force in German politics, cashing in on the growing xenophobia towards supernatural beings after the end of the Abrahamic War.

The NPHF advocates Human Rights and Human Nationalism, taking a severely anti-immigration stance towards nonhuman migrants. The party is otherwise known for their libertarian social views towards Humans, and their third positionist views on economics. In foreign affairs, they take an heavily militaristic stance, and support every military intervention that could benefit the human race or defend its status.

After a few months of leading the party as its Reichsleiter (National Leader), Hilde had the brilliant idea of returning to Elfen High, and seeking powerful human allies in the school to further her party's agenda and help it grow in an international coalition of political entities expousing the thesis of Human Supremacism. Especially Eldliam.

While I like it, I'd like it if you also make an app for Germany.

Perhaps you can engineer the destruction of a major German city, to explain the intense xenophobia there.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:09 am

Agritum wrote:
STR - 1
DUR - 10
SPD - 1
FS - 1

Magic Levels:
Healing - 6
Shield Generation - 5

While I like it, I'd like it if you also make an app for Germany.

Perhaps you can engineer the destruction of a major German city, to explain the intense xenophobia there.

Wilco Tomorrow.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse