NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 7, Closed, Humans Not Allowed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:48 am

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Recently new?

Slight oxymoron, eh?
Approved, I'll double check the points in an hour.

I've used 20 points for normal stuff (SPD, INT, etc.) like I always have.

And 11 points for magic like we're all supposed to.

I believe you- I just check to maintain the Law. *nod*
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:49 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:I've used 20 points for normal stuff (SPD, INT, etc.) like I always have.

And 11 points for magic like we're all supposed to.

I believe you- I just check to maintain the Law. *nod*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvJiYrRcfQo
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 am

Actually added character to character list, to my own surprise.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Ranbo
Minister

Founded: Aug 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ranbo » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:44 am

Name: Albania
Leader: Prime Minister Thomas R. Biddle
Flag:  

Composed of:
Present Day Albania, Kosovo, and Montenegro.
Language(s):
•Albanian (official)
Description:

For much of history, Albania was chiefly known for reference in two works of fiction. At first, it gained passing fame as the country picked to be the 'villain' in the 1997 movie Wag the Dog. The recognition would have quickly faded if not for J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter bursting on to the scene not long afterwards. Albania became the hiding place of Harry's chief nemesis, Voldemort. Other than that, nobody knew what the hell happened in Albania. Heck, in 2017, when it merged with neighboring countries Kosovo and Montenegro, people payed little attention...mainly because the two other countries were as obscure as Albania.       
Characters from here: None so far.
Changes since magic was revealed:

Harry Potter fans swarmed the country, believing that if magic was real, Voldemort must have existed somewhere in the Albanian forests. In related news, people began to believe J.K. Rowling actually met a demon named Voldemort, which inspired aspects of the novel. Regardless, Albanian forests became a favourite of demon con artists. In their defense, it made the searchers time worthwhile...well, in a way. With all the hullabaloo in the forests, the Albanian tourism industry blossomed, setting up tour groups across the nation. Incidentally, the country changed it's official national anthem to Good Ol' Shoe in their quest for sustained relevancy. Despite complaints from the group 'Albanians for Fair Viewership Of Albania'(AFVA), an organization dedicated to stamping out Albanian stereotypes, the anthem remained.
Last Edited by Charlie at 4:00 Oogle Time, 1,000,000 times in total

I am from the States of America. I dropped the United a hell of a while ago.
Bhastion Brews. For the coffee lover in you.

Jenrak, kick cancer in the face. We're all proud of your courage.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:45 am

Ranbo wrote:Name: Albania
Flag:  

Composed of:
Language(s):
•Albanian (official)
Description:

For much of history, Albania was chiefly known for reference in two works of fiction. At first, it gained passing fame as the country picked to be the 'villain' in the 1997 movie Wag the Dog. The recognition would have quickly faded if not for J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter bursting on to the scene not long afterwards. Albania became the hiding place of Harry's chief nemesis, Voldemort. Other than that, nobody knew what the hell happened in Albania. Heck, in 2017, when it merged with neighboring countries Kosovo and Montenegro, people payed little attention...mainly because the two other countries were as obscure as Albania.       

Harry Potter fans swarmed the country, believing that if magic was real, Voldemort must have existed somewhere in the Albanian forests. In related news, people began to believe J.K. Rowling actually met a demon named Voldemort, which inspired aspects of the novel. Regardless, Albanian forests became a favourite of demon con artists. In their defense, it made the searchers time worthwhile...well, in a way. With all the hullabaloo in the forests, the Albanian tourism industry blossomed, setting up tour groups across the nation. Incidentally, the country changed it's official national anthem to Good Ol' Shoe in their quest for sustained relevancy. Despite complaints from the group 'Albanians for Fair Viewership Of Albania'(AFVA), an organization dedicated to stamping out Albanian stereotypes, the anthem remained.

Thomas Biddle, Ranbo?
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Ranbo
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ranbo » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:47 am

Ranbo wrote:Name: Albania
Flag:  

Composed of:
Language(s):
•Albanian (official)
Description:

Thomas Biddle, Ranbo?

Exactly.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:48 am

Ranbo wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Thomas Biddle, Ranbo?

Exactly.

Something tells me Mr. Biddle was actually a British immigrant who came to Albania when he was very young.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Ranbo
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ranbo » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:51 am

Ranbo wrote:
Exactly.

Something tells me Mr. Biddle was actually a British immigrant who came to Albania when he was very young.

It would be hilarious if he knew Crowley from way back when.

You know, I think I just had a one-shot idea.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:51 am

Also, why would Montenegro join Albania?

I can understand Kosovo (somewhat), but Montenegro is a Christian country where Albanians don't even make up 5% of the total population. In contrast, Kosovo and Albania are Muslim-majority nations where Albanians are the big ethnic group.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Ranbo
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ranbo » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:54 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Also, why would Montenegro join Albania?

I can understand Kosovo (somewhat), but Montenegro is a Christian country where Albanians don't even make up 5% of the total population. In contrast, Kosovo and Albania are Muslim-majority nations where Albanians are the big ethnic group.

Albania promised them cookies.

Ranbo
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ranbo » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:56 am

But seriously, I can probably nix Montenegro.

Ranbo
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ranbo » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:58 am

Fixed.

Flag:  

Composed of:
Present Day Albania and Kosovo
Language(s):
•Albanian (official)
Description:

For much of history, Albania was chiefly known for reference in two works of fiction. At first, it gained passing fame as the country picked to be the 'villain' in the 1997 movie Wag the Dog. The recognition would have quickly faded if not for J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter bursting on to the scene not long afterwards. Albania became the hiding place of Harry's chief nemesis, Voldemort. Other than that, nobody knew what the hell happened in Albania. Heck, in 2017, when it merged with neighboring country Kosovo, people payed little attention...mainly because the other country was as obscure as Albania.       

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:05 am

Ranbo wrote:Fixed.

Flag:  

Composed of:
Present Day Albania and Kosovo
Language(s):
•Albanian (official)
Description:

For much of history, Albania was chiefly known for reference in two works of fiction. At first, it gained passing fame as the country picked to be the 'villain' in the 1997 movie Wag the Dog. The recognition would have quickly faded if not for J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter bursting on to the scene not long afterwards. Albania became the hiding place of Harry's chief nemesis, Voldemort. Other than that, nobody knew what the hell happened in Albania. Heck, in 2017, when it merged with neighboring country Kosovo, people payed little attention...mainly because the other country was as obscure as Albania.       

Approved, will add.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Esternial » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:09 am

Name: Belgium
Leader: Herman Van Rompuy
Flag:

Composed of: Belgium, as it has been, as it always will be.
Language(s): Flemish, German...oh, and "French".
Description: The same famous recipe, now with magic!
Characters from here: Émilie Aine
Changes since magic was revealed: Not much. Belgian has always been a constant in a world of chaos. However, with the revelation of magic, king Philip revealed his true colours (and they weren't black, yellow or red) and tried to seize power for his own. Sadly for him, nobody really wanted him to have any concrete power, so he was quickly dealt with and deprived of his properties and title. The monarchy was no more.

From that moment onwards, Belgium was (even more) separated into groups of people who just didn't want to get along, until Elio Di Rupo and Herman Van Rompuy got together and decided to unite the country once and for all. Predictably, they failed, but at least that managed to keep it from falling apart, which was a small victory on it's own. It is presumed Herman and Elio are in a relationship.

Aside from that, beer export has increased significantly because of improved production, the term French fries was finally replaced with Belgian fries and Belgian chocolates managed to beat Swiss chocolates on the world market using means I'm not at liberty to divulge.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:09 am

I like our list of priorities.

"Invading Heaven? Seems good."
"Montenegro joining Albania? Oh fuck no, you dumbass."
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:11 am

Esternial wrote:Name: Belgium
Flag:
Changes since magic was revealed: Not much. Belgian has always been a constant in a world of chaos. However, with the revelation of magic, king Philip revealed his true colours (and they weren't black, yellow or red) and tried to seize power for his own. Sadly for him, nobody really wanted him to have any concrete power, so he was quickly dealt with and deprived of his properties and title. The monarchy was no more.

From that moment onwards, Belgium was (even more) separated into groups of people who just didn't want to get along, until Elio Di Rupo and Herman Van Rompuy got together and decided to unite the country once and for all. Predictably, they failed, but at least that managed to keep it from falling apart, which was a small victory on it's own. It is presumed Herman and Elio are in a relationship.

Aside from that, beer export has increased significantly because of improved production, the term French fries was finally replaced with Belgian fries and Belgian chocolates managed to beat Swiss chocolates on the world market using means I'm not at liberty to divulge.

Belgian fries?

Remind the people at McDonald's, since we visited one in EH recently and called them French fries. :p
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Esternial » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:14 am

Esternial wrote:Name: Belgium
Flag:

Belgian fries?

Remind the people at McDonald's, since we visited one in EH recently and called them French fries. :p

McDonald's have always been a bunch of bastards, I never expect them to change *nods*

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:25 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:Euro Truck Simulator is fucking fun.

For some weird reason, driving a truckload of potatoes across Europe appeals to me. Also, blasting AC/DC and other road-trip music.

You're going to drag your future children on some pretty intense road trips, I can tell.
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:31 pm

Astrolinium wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:Euro Truck Simulator is fucking fun.

For some weird reason, driving a truckload of potatoes across Europe appeals to me. Also, blasting AC/DC and other road-trip music.

You're going to drag your future children on some pretty intense road trips, I can tell.

And my friends and significant others before them.

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:36 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Astrolinium wrote:

And my friends and significant others before them.

I can't even begin to imagine how epic your spring breaking will be in college.
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:37 pm

Astrolinium wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:And my friends and significant others before them.

I can't even begin to imagine how epic your spring breaking will be in college.

Oh yes. Please break spring.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:30 pm

The only way this could be better is if they combined Euro Truck Simulator with Sir, You Are Being Hunted.

Driving a semi full of potatoes and petrol around Europe while being hunted by robots dressed as Victorian gentleman; Jon, we need to get on this.
Last edited by Nude East Ireland on Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:37 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:The only way this could be better is if they combined Euro Truck Simulator with Sir, You Are Being Hunted.

Driving a semi full of potatoes and petrol around Europe while being hunted by robots dressed as Victorian gentleman; Jon, we need to get on this.

You are, of course, assisted by a talking gorilla.

Also, Nixon.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:39 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:The only way this could be better is if they combined Euro Truck Simulator with Sir, You Are Being Hunted.

You are, of course, assisted by a talking gorilla.

Also, Nixon.

You children are strange.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:43 pm

Anyway, I'll now throw in replies to Alison and go back to Calliel subplot thing. If I'm missing something, let me know.

I'll also see if I can put Alice in the plot now, or whether I should wait a bit.

I'll give Astro until 12 PM EST to properly transfer his plot to me as well.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse