NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 7, Closed, Humans Not Allowed)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Mavorpen
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 63266
Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:20 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:At times, the PG-13 rule is an annoyance.

I feel sorry for any schools that actually use this site.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:21 am

Mavorpen wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:At times, the PG-13 rule is an annoyance.

I feel sorry for any schools that actually use this site.

Bloody children, always ruining my fun.

This is how I greet Arjun every morning. *nod*
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Mavorpen
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 63266
Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:22 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:I feel sorry for any schools that actually use this site.

Bloody children, always ruining my fun.

This is how I greet Arjun every morning. *nod*

"Dad, do you love me?"

"Go watch TV son."
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:23 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:At times, the PG-13 rule is an annoyance.

Though I may be a crazy bastard, letting you off the leash would be awful.

Especially now.

Mavorpen wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Bloody children, always ruining my fun.

This is how I greet Arjun every morning. *nod*

"Dad, do you love me?"

"Go watch TV son."

No.

"Dad, you love me?"

"Get the fuck away from the TV, son."
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:42 am

Individuality-ness wrote:If they stayed together, do you think that Voldemort would grow up to be a decent kid?


Yes. You?

Individuality-ness wrote:GOOD. :twisted:


:rofl:

User avatar
Individuality-ness
Post Czar
 
Posts: 37712
Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:56 am

Tiltjuice wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:If they stayed together, do you think that Voldemort would grow up to be a decent kid?

Yes. You?

Even just his mom maybe. Really, if that entire relationship wasn't messed up in the first place (e.g. if Voldy's mom didn't abduct and rape the person she had a serious crush on), it might have been much better.

Tiltjuice wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:GOOD. :twisted:

:rofl:

*bows* My pleasure.
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:59 am

Individuality-ness wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:Yes. You?

Even just his mom maybe. Really, if that entire relationship wasn't messed up in the first place (e.g. if Voldy's mom didn't abduct and rape the person she had a serious crush on), it might have been much better.

I think Rowling confirmed that.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Individuality-ness
Post Czar
 
Posts: 37712
Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:16 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:Even just his mom maybe. Really, if that entire relationship wasn't messed up in the first place (e.g. if Voldy's mom didn't abduct and rape the person she had a serious crush on), it might have been much better.

I think Rowling confirmed that.

I'm pretty sure she did, actually. That kind of thing is messed up.
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:24 am

Individuality-ness wrote:Even just his mom maybe. Really, if that entire relationship wasn't messed up in the first place (e.g. if Voldy's mom didn't abduct and rape the person she had a serious crush on), it might have been much better.


Probably true.

Individuality-ness wrote:I'm pretty sure she did, actually. That kind of thing is messed up.


Certainly true.

User avatar
Individuality-ness
Post Czar
 
Posts: 37712
Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:37 am

Tiltjuice wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:Even just his mom maybe. Really, if that entire relationship wasn't messed up in the first place (e.g. if Voldy's mom didn't abduct and rape the person she had a serious crush on), it might have been much better.

Probably true.

Individuality-ness wrote:I'm pretty sure she did, actually. That kind of thing is messed up.

Certainly true.

Even if it was just Merope leaving Tom Riddle Sr and finding someone who would love her back, would have made a difference. *nod*
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:42 am

Individuality-ness wrote:Even if it was just Merope leaving Tom Riddle Sr and finding someone who would love her back, would have made a difference. *nod*


*nods back* Definitely. *yawn*

User avatar
Individuality-ness
Post Czar
 
Posts: 37712
Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:54 am

The "we speak no Americano" thread. Oh my gods the racists are crawling out of the woodwork.
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:55 am

Individuality-ness wrote:The "we speak no Americano" thread. Oh my gods the racists are crawling out of the woodwork.


The Germany birth certificate thread isn't much better. Urk gurgle good night

User avatar
Individuality-ness
Post Czar
 
Posts: 37712
Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:57 am

Tiltjuice wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:The "we speak no Americano" thread. Oh my gods the racists are crawling out of the woodwork.

The Germany birth certificate thread isn't much better. Urk gurgle good night

Night Tilt. Tonight is the night of the racist assholes.
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

User avatar
Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17308
Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:16 am

Name: Alice Duane
Age (Actual): 29
Age (Appears): 29
Race: Human
Appearance (Picture or good description): Here.
Powergrid/Powers:
INT - 5
STR - 5
DUR - 3
SPD - 3
FS - 4

Level 5 Teleportation
Level 6 Pyrokinesis
Weaknesses (Optional, but you could get more points if you do this): Lack of healing ability (she's working on it, though)
Personality: Yeah, I'll figure that out as we go.
History: Born in Dublin, and raised not really knowing about her abilities. By the time she was twelve, magic had been proven real. It was around that time that she was admitted to the recently-new Faerie University; Ireland's premier magician school. She rose through the ranks, becoming the top student in all of her classes. She graduated mid-way through her junior year, in order to focus on developing her abilities. She has since become an able pyrokinetic and teleporter, though she has been trying to develop a healing ability for some time now.

As of 2021, she has been working at Faerie University as that school's Minh equivalent; though she's more adept at drinking and being a manipulative cunt.
RP Sample: Elfen High, the Golden Ticket to P2TM
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

User avatar
Lazarian
Diplomat
 
Posts: 558
Founded: Jul 14, 2013
Corporate Bordello

Postby Lazarian » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:18 am

yeet
Last edited by Lazarian on Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Esternial
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 51826
Founded: May 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Esternial » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:19 am

Nude East Ireland wrote:Appearance (Picture or good description): Here.

I expected this to happen sooner.

It's all your fault, Nat.
Last edited by Esternial on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Erinkita
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14478
Founded: Sep 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:35 am

I hope Olthar's okay.
Loan me a dragon, I wanna see space.
Justice for Jane Doe

User avatar
Esternial
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 51826
Founded: May 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Esternial » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:36 am

Erinkita wrote:I hope Olthar's okay.

What? Is something wrong?

User avatar
Astrolinium
Post Czar
 
Posts: 36597
Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Astrolinium » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:37 am

Erinkita wrote:I hope Olthar's okay.


Me too.
✡ וישבו איש תחת גפנו ותחת תאנתו ואין מחריד כי־פי יי צבאות דבר ✡
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

User avatar
Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25073
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:44 am

Erinkita wrote:I hope Olthar's okay.

She's fine, I think. She just moved back in with her mum for a bit, where she doesn't have electricity now, but she'll be moving into her own apartment soon.
viewtopic.php?p=16158840#p16158840
Last edited by Constaniana on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Biden 2020; make aviators great again.
Elementals 3 has arrived!
Agritum wrote:I want to marry you now, my British damsel.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You know, I didn't expect you to be the most psychopathic person here.

I have the oddest of feelings this is my fault somehow.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I just realised how bizarre Const's existence is.
Cerillium wrote:Const is right.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You just cornered a scary indian man with a sword-of-brick-shattering.

Have a cookie.
Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:28 am

Esternial wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:Appearance (Picture or good description): Here.

I expected this to happen sooner.

It's all your fault, Nat.

Yes, it is.

I am completely fine with this.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17308
Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:31 am

Euro Truck Simulator is fucking fun.

For some weird reason, driving a truckload of potatoes across Europe appeals to me. Also, blasting AC/DC and other road-trip music.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:32 am

Nude East Ireland wrote:Name: Alice Duane
Age (Actual): 29
Age (Appears): 29
Race: Human
Appearance (Picture or good description): Here.
Powergrid/Powers:
INT - 5
STR - 5
DUR - 3
SPD - 3
FS - 4

Level 5 Teleportation
Level 6 Pyrokinesis
Weaknesses (Optional, but you could get more points if you do this): Lack of healing ability (she's working on it, though)
Personality: Yeah, I'll figure that out as we go.
History: Born in Dublin, and raised not really knowing about her abilities. By the time she was twelve, magic had been proven real. It was around that time that she was admitted to the recently-new Faerie University; Ireland's premier magician school. She rose through the ranks, becoming the top student in all of her classes. She graduated mid-way through her junior year, in order to focus on developing her abilities. She has since become an able pyrokinetic and teleporter, though she has been trying to develop a healing ability for some time now.

As of 2021, she has been working at Faerie University as that school's Minh equivalent; though she's more adept at drinking and being a manipulative cunt.
RP Sample: Elfen High, the Golden Ticket to P2TM

Recently new?

Slight oxymoron, eh?
Approved, I'll double check the points in an hour.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17308
Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:34 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:Name: Alice Duane
Age (Actual): 29
Age (Appears): 29
Race: Human
Appearance (Picture or good description): Here.
Powergrid/Powers:
INT - 5
STR - 5
DUR - 3
SPD - 3
FS - 4

Level 5 Teleportation
Level 6 Pyrokinesis
Weaknesses (Optional, but you could get more points if you do this): Lack of healing ability (she's working on it, though)
Personality: Yeah, I'll figure that out as we go.
History: Born in Dublin, and raised not really knowing about her abilities. By the time she was twelve, magic had been proven real. It was around that time that she was admitted to the recently-new Faerie University; Ireland's premier magician school. She rose through the ranks, becoming the top student in all of her classes. She graduated mid-way through her junior year, in order to focus on developing her abilities. She has since become an able pyrokinetic and teleporter, though she has been trying to develop a healing ability for some time now.

As of 2021, she has been working at Faerie University as that school's Minh equivalent; though she's more adept at drinking and being a manipulative cunt.
RP Sample: Elfen High, the Golden Ticket to P2TM

Recently new?

Slight oxymoron, eh?
Approved, I'll double check the points in an hour.

I've used 20 points for normal stuff (SPD, INT, etc.) like I always have.

And 11 points for magic like we're all supposed to.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Holy Tedalonia, New Cobastheia, Prusselanden, Quavv, Quebec-Libre, The GAmeTopians, Turkducken

Advertisement

Remove ads