NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 7, Closed, Humans Not Allowed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:28 pm

Lazarian wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:The issue is that I don't know when you'll have the time or not, so I often wait two or three days out of politeness and then the moment slips by, because you're often online even if you're not often posting.

Eh, just don't be polite.

Politeness is a rare and valuable resource, and you shouldn't squander it like that. :p

Eh, I suppose. I'll just randomly steal your characters then.

I'd still suggest making another one though.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:29 pm

Corvallis and Alison could have their own TV show.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:30 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Lazarian wrote:Eh, just don't be polite.

Politeness is a rare and valuable resource, and you shouldn't squander it like that. :p

Eh, I suppose. I'll just randomly steal your characters then.

I swear that corrupted-Ivy is going to show up in the next plotline, just for the LULZ. *nod*

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Corvallis and Alison could have their own TV show.

It could be a soap opera, or maybe a Kim Possible thing. :P
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:35 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Eh, I suppose. I'll just randomly steal your characters then.

I swear that corrupted-Ivy is going to show up in the next plotline, just for the LULZ. *nod*

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Corvallis and Alison could have their own TV show.

It could be a soap opera, or maybe a Kim Possible thing. :P

"The Vampire and her dumb cunt."
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:40 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:It could be a soap opera, or maybe a Kim Possible thing. :P

"The Vampire and her dumb cunt."

This will now be a popular TV show. Probably an ABC Wednesday night comedy. *nod*
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Lazarian
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Lazarian » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:40 pm

yeet
Last edited by Lazarian on Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:41 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:"The Vampire and her dumb cunt."

This will now be a popular TV show. Probably an ABC Wednesday night comedy. *nod*

It's just going to be massive snarking.

And murder.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:43 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:This will now be a popular TV show. Probably an ABC Wednesday night comedy. *nod*

It's just going to be massive snarking.

And murder.

Lots of murder, but people will be hooked.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:22 pm

This is essentially a rough draft of what I have for Switzerland so far.

Name: Switzerland
Leader: Elisabeth Rousseau [current head of the Federal Council, Swiss People’s Party]
Flag:

Composed of: Present-day Switzerland, some territories in Hell.
Language(s): Official languages are French, German, Italian, and Romanish.
Description:

Welcome to Switzerland, where the entire country’s infrastructure is wired to blow up in case of invasion and every single male is armed with personal weapons issued by the Army. Really. Don’t invade Switzerland unless you have a serious death wish or want to see the country blow its own infrastructure up.

Of course, nowadays the bombs and the weapons are magitech, but the point still stands.

The Swiss have been really, really, really dedicated to neutrality, although due to more recent current events, this has begun to shift slightly. Nevertheless, the Swiss People’s Party, currently the party with the most seats in the country’s Parliament and a hard-line conservative party [from research, think Republican Party, except that they acknowledge that climate change is happening and they don’t seem to have a hard on for fundamentalism/putting God into schools] still holds a strong nationalistic stance and is still opposed to immigration, Swiss participation in the European Union, and major participation in the ISSR as a whole.

The country is run by a democratic government headed by a Federal Council, which serves as the executive branch of the federal government. They have one of the oldest constitutions in the world; the most recent edit to their constitution was made in 2019, but like the 1999 Constitution, it does not significantly differ from the 1848 version. They have a representative democracy system, and the people there are quite free to do what they like, so long as the men do their military training at 19 years of age.

A leader in research and in the sciences, Switzerland serves as a research haven for all things magitech and non-magitech. A leader in humanitarian efforts, Switzerland also leads the world in trying to establish world peace and goodwill, even when the threat of the Fae looms near. Of course, should the Fae come around to attack Switzerland, the country is ready to both blow itself up AND fight back, so they’re really not worried about that at the moment.

The Swiss are also known for their knives, chocolate, and watches. Swiss-made watches are all the rage in Hell, as well as Swiss-made chocolate, especially near Swiss-owned military training camps in Hell (no guesses as to why this is though).

The Swiss also still have one of the more competitive economies in the world, although Lesotho, a newcomer and a leader in magitech construction, is competing with them for top spot.

Characters from here: n/a
Changes since magic was revealed:

Starting in 2020, the country has been a member of the ISSR. This is mostly to get access to intel and to assist in research in order to fight back against the Fae should they return in the future. The Swiss do not send military troops under the ISSR label.

After the defeat of Hell, the Swiss took over vast stretches of land in Hell for their own. The Swiss currently uses this land for tourism, agriculture, and military training camps for their own militia.

About the military training camps: the Swiss began to set up these training camps in Hell in 2022, due to the fact that Hell has the highest bio- and geographical diversity after Elfen High. Since Crowley would not be thrilled if the Swiss sent their troops under the school to train for war or whatever, they set up camp in Hell instead. Conscripted males and females (the Swiss began to call up females to military service in 2020, after the Abrahamic War) are sent there for a period of 21 weeks, where they learn to fight in what is considered to be the most grueling terrain ever to be found. Training there is one of the best.

The Swiss were one of the earliest countries to embrace magitech for consumer needs, and leads the country in using magitech to further reduce the country’s CO2 footprint. Magitech computers are quite popular as well.

The country also embraced magic for military needs, and currently has one of the most technologically advanced armies in the world. They’re also currently conducting more studies on magic, in order to find more military uses for magic.

Many Swiss students with magical abilities go to Elfen High and excel there, although no Swiss character has yet to appear in the RP. Others stay in the local school system, where there are specialized schools for them to better utilize their abilities.
Last edited by Individuality-ness on Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:25 pm

Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:27 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:This is essentially a rough draft of what I have for Switzerland so far.

Name: Switzerland
Leader: Elisabeth Rousseau [current head of the Federal Council, Swiss People’s Party]
Flag:
Composed of: Present-day Switzerland, some territories in Hell.
Language(s): Official languages are French, German, Italian, and Romanish.
Description:

Welcome to Switzerland, where the entire country’s infrastructure is wired to blow up in case of invasion and every single male is armed with personal weapons issued by the Army. Really. Don’t invade Switzerland unless you have a serious death wish or want to see the country blow its own infrastructure up.

Of course, nowadays the bombs and the weapons are magitech, but the point still stands.

The Swiss have been really, really, really dedicated to neutrality, although due to more recent current events, this has begun to shift slightly. Nevertheless, the Swiss People’s Party, currently the party with the most seats in the country’s Parliament and a hard-line conservative party [from research, think Republican Party, except that they acknowledge that climate change is happening and they don’t seem to have a hard on for fundamentalism/putting God into schools] still holds a strong nationalistic stance and is still opposed to immigration, Swiss participation in the European Union, and major participation in the ISSR as a whole.

The country is run by a democratic government headed by a Federal Council, which serves as the executive branch of the federal government. They have one of the oldest constitutions in the world; the most recent edit to their constitution was made in 2019, but like the 1999 Constitution, it does not significantly differ from the 1848 version. They have a representative democracy system, and the people there are quite free to do what they like, so long as the men do their military training at 19 years of age.

A leader in research and in the sciences, Switzerland serves as a research haven for all things magitech and non-magitech. A leader in humanitarian efforts, Switzerland also leads the world in trying to establish world peace and goodwill, even when the threat of the Fae looms near. Of course, should the Fae come around to attack Switzerland, the country is ready to both blow itself up AND fight back, so they’re really not worried about that at the moment.

The Swiss are also known for their knives, chocolate, and watches. Swiss-made watches are all the rage in Hell, as well as Swiss-made chocolate, especially near Swiss-owned military training camps in Hell (no guesses as to why this is though).

The Swiss also still have one of the stronger economies in the world, although Lesotho, a newcomer and a leader in magitech construction, is competing with them for top spot.

Characters from here: n/a
Changes since magic was revealed:

Starting in 2020, the country has been a member of the ISSR. This is mostly to get access to intel and to assist in research in order to fight back against the Fae should they return in the future. The Swiss do not send military troops under the ISSR label.

After the defeat of Hell, the Swiss took over vast stretches of land in Hell for their own. The Swiss currently uses this land for tourism, agriculture, and military training camps for their own militia.

About the military training camps: the Swiss began to set up these training camps in Hell in 2022, due to the fact that Hell has the highest bio- and geographical diversity after Elfen High. Since Crowley would not be thrilled if the Swiss sent their troops under the school to train for war or whatever, they set up camp in Hell instead. Conscripted males and females (the Swiss began to call up females to military service in 2020, after the Abrahamic War) are sent there for a period of 21 weeks, where they learn to fight in what is considered to be the most grueling terrain ever to be found. Training there is one of the best.

The Swiss were one of the earliest countries to embrace magitech for consumer needs, and leads the country in using magitech to further reduce the country’s CO2 footprint. Magitech computers are quite popular as well.

The country also embraced magic for military needs, and currently has one of the most technologically advanced armies in the world. They’re also currently conducting more studies on magic, in order to find more military uses for magic.

Many Swiss students with magical abilities go to Elfen High and excel there, although no Swiss character has yet to appear in the RP. Others stay in the local school system, where there are specialized schools for them to better utilize their abilities.

although Lesotho, a newcomer and a leader in magitech construction, is competing with them for top spot.

Just define this for me. Otherwise it looks good, and you can go make a post.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:33 pm

Oh, one more thing- what's the language most used at the Swiss Hell colony itself?
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:35 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Just define this for me. Otherwise it looks good, and you can go make a post.

According to my research, Switzerland is one of the most competitive economies in the world. I believe IC we agreed that we're going to help Lesotho along, so we made Lesotho into a leader of magitech. Needless to say, I get the feeling that magitech makes Lesotho a competitor with Switzerland to be the most competitive economy in the world.

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Oh, one more thing- what's the language most used at the Swiss Hell colony itself?

German.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:36 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Just define this for me. Otherwise it looks good, and you can go make a post.

According to my research, Switzerland is one of the most competitive economies in the world. I believe IC we agreed that we're going to help Lesotho along, so we made Lesotho into a leader of magitech. Needless to say, I get the feeling that magitech makes Lesotho a competitor with Switzerland to be the most competitive economy in the world.

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Oh, one more thing- what's the language most used at the Swiss Hell colony itself?

German.

I'm a bit tired- most competitive does not necessarily mean the most powerful, right? Because the largest and strongest economy is America.

You may have to redefine what most competitive means for me right now. :p
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:38 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:According to my research, Switzerland is one of the most competitive economies in the world. I believe IC we agreed that we're going to help Lesotho along, so we made Lesotho into a leader of magitech. Needless to say, I get the feeling that magitech makes Lesotho a competitor with Switzerland to be the most competitive economy in the world.

German.

I'm a bit tired- most competitive does not necessarily mean the most powerful, right? Because the largest and strongest economy is America.

I don't think it's the same thing, but I meant "most competitive" in that. I'll go fix that.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:39 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I'm a bit tired- most competitive does not necessarily mean the most powerful, right? Because the largest and strongest economy is America.

I don't think it's the same thing, but I meant "most competitive" in that. I'll go fix that.

Cool. I added Switzerland to the countries list.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:40 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:I don't think it's the same thing, but I meant "most competitive" in that. I'll go fix that.

Cool. I added Switzerland to the countries list.

Someone should do Lesotho next, considering. :P

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:42 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Cool. I added Switzerland to the countries list.

Someone should do Lesotho next, considering. :P

I might. Though I think I may have made Lesotho a province of an improved South Africa. Can't recall.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:45 pm

I've noted we've had slowed activity lately. School starts for most of you in one week, yes?
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:49 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:Someone should do Lesotho next, considering. :P

I might. Though I think I may have made Lesotho a province of an improved South Africa. Can't recall.

I keep thinking that you left Lesotho as a separate country but that it's a lot better than it currently is. I don't recall either.

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I've noted we've had slowed activity lately. School starts for most of you in one week, yes?

Middle of August, so for most of the EHers here, yes.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:53 pm

Indi, do you want me to start describing the city and then you go off and expand it, or should I describe the whole thing, or do you want to describe the whole thing?

I lean toward the former myself, but I wanted to get your thoughts on it.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:54 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Indi, do you want me to start describing the city and then you go off and expand it, or should I describe the whole thing, or do you want to describe the whole thing?

The former, personally.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:02 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Indi, do you want me to start describing the city and then you go off and expand it, or should I describe the whole thing, or do you want to describe the whole thing?

The former, personally.

Take it away.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:03 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:The former, personally.

Take it away.

Huzzah!

Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:13 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I've noted we've had slowed activity lately. School starts for most of you in one week, yes?

I started today actually.
Join Elementals 3, one of P2TM's oldest high fantasy roleplays, full of adventure, humour, and saving the world. Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo
Pro: Jesus Christ, Distributism, The Shire, House Atreides
Anti: The Antichrist, Communism, Mordor, House Harkonnen
Ameriganastan wrote:I work hard to think of those ludicrous Eric adventure stories, but I don't think I'd have come up with rescuing a three armed alchemist from goblin-monkeys in a million years.

Kudos.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse