NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 7, Closed, Humans Not Allowed)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25073
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:11 am

Shaggai wrote:Well, I assume it goes under "attacking the ideology" and if that wasn't allowed General would disappear.

He says that as if it's a bad thing.
Joe Biden 2020; make aviators great again.
Elementals 3 has arrived!
Agritum wrote:I want to marry you now, my British damsel.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You know, I didn't expect you to be the most psychopathic person here.

I have the oddest of feelings this is my fault somehow.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I just realised how bizarre Const's existence is.
Cerillium wrote:Const is right.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You just cornered a scary indian man with a sword-of-brick-shattering.

Have a cookie.
Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:41 am

Nationstatelandsville wrote:Oh! We were on Colbert!

Yay!

Wait, your family was?
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:19 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:Oh! We were on Colbert!

Yay!

Wait, your family was?

Well, the city.

My family lives nowhere near any fracking thingies.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:47 pm

Name: Canada
Leader: Stephen Harper (Conservative)
Flag: Google images is failing right now
Composed of: Modern day Canadian borders plus French-speaking land in Hell.
Language(s): English & French (co-official languages), Punjabi (largest minority tongue)
Description: Canada is a liberal nation located above the United States, notable for maple syrup and the linguistic conflicts in the Quebec region, which is also the backbone of the Canadian economy. English Canadians tend to be timid and embarassed about the memory of James Callahan, who had his citizenship stripped. French Canada grew fifty testicles and slapped everyone with them. 58% confess greater fluency in English, the rest state greater fluency in French, which grew in popularity since Quebec's economy rapidly grew and Toronto was smashed to pieces.
Characters from here: Alexander Horn, William Shatner, James Callahan (had citizenship stripped)
Changes since magic was revealed: Canada felt embarassed on a national scale due to James Callahan, trying to wipe any evidence he came from their nation. They also discovered some hugely useful magic crystals in the Quebec snow, kickstarting their economy. Toronto took heavy damage in the Abrahamic War, severely impacting the Ontarian economy. Canada then underwent a general shift from English to French.


Name: Australia
Leader: Erin Kita (Kindness Party)
Flag: Google images failed again
Composed of: Modern day Australia
Language(s): Supposedly English
Description: Nothing bad happened to Australia out of sheer terror. It continues doing much the same as modern day.
Characters from here: None I can recall.
Changes since magic was revealed: Australian wizards are feared throughout the world and the country has entered a golden age under PM Kita.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22142
Founded: May 09, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Agritum » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:48 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Name: Canada
Leader: Stephen Harper (Conservative)
Flag: Google images is failing right now
Composed of: Modern day Canadian borders plus French-speaking land in Hell.
Language(s): English & French (co-official languages), Punjabi (largest minority tongue)
Description: Canada is a liberal nation located above the United States, notable for maple syrup and the linguistic conflicts in the Quebec region, which is also the backbone of the Canadian economy. English Canadians tend to be timid and embarassed about the memory of James Callahan, who had his citizenship stripped. French Canada grew fifty testicles and slapped everyone with them. 58% confess greater fluency in English, the rest state greater fluency in French, which grew in popularity since Quebec's economy rapidly grew and Toronto was smashed to pieces.
Characters from here: Alexander Horn, William Shatner, James Callahan (had citizenship stripped)
Changes since magic was revealed: Canada felt embarassed on a national scale due to James Callahan, trying to wipe any evidence he came from their nation. They also discovered some hugely useful magic crystals in the Quebec snow, kickstarting their economy. Toronto took heavy damage in the Abrahamic War, severely impacting the Ontarian economy. Canada then underwent a general shift from English to French.


Name: Australia
Leader: Erin Kita (Kindness Party)
Flag: Google images failed again
Composed of: Modern day Australia
Language(s): Supposedly English
Description: Nothing bad happened to Australia out of sheer terror. It continues doing much the same as modern day.
Characters from here: None I can recall.
Changes since magic was revealed: Australian wizards are feared throughout the world and the country has entered a golden age under PM Kita.

Holy fuck, Harper is /still/ there?

Poor Canada.
Neoliberal Globalist Ukraine Supporter
Friedmanite Libertarian ALDE Eurofederalist



User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:50 pm

Agritum wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Name: Canada
Leader: Stephen Harper (Conservative)
Flag: Google images is failing right now
Composed of: Modern day Canadian borders plus French-speaking land in Hell.
Language(s): English & French (co-official languages), Punjabi (largest minority tongue)
Description: Canada is a liberal nation located above the United States, notable for maple syrup and the linguistic conflicts in the Quebec region, which is also the backbone of the Canadian economy. English Canadians tend to be timid and embarassed about the memory of James Callahan, who had his citizenship stripped. French Canada grew fifty testicles and slapped everyone with them. 58% confess greater fluency in English, the rest state greater fluency in French, which grew in popularity since Quebec's economy rapidly grew and Toronto was smashed to pieces.
Characters from here: Alexander Horn, William Shatner, James Callahan (had citizenship stripped)
Changes since magic was revealed: Canada felt embarassed on a national scale due to James Callahan, trying to wipe any evidence he came from their nation. They also discovered some hugely useful magic crystals in the Quebec snow, kickstarting their economy. Toronto took heavy damage in the Abrahamic War, severely impacting the Ontarian economy. Canada then underwent a general shift from English to French.


Name: Australia
Leader: Erin Kita (Kindness Party)
Flag: Google images failed again
Composed of: Modern day Australia
Language(s): Supposedly English
Description: Nothing bad happened to Australia out of sheer terror. It continues doing much the same as modern day.
Characters from here: None I can recall.
Changes since magic was revealed: Australian wizards are feared throughout the world and the country has entered a golden age under PM Kita.

Holy fuck, Harper is /still/ there?

Poor Canada.

I did that solely because I knew how unpopular he was.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22142
Founded: May 09, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Agritum » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:51 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Agritum wrote:Holy fuck, Harper is /still/ there?

Poor Canada.

I did that solely because I knew how unpopular he was.

The damn man thinks that Canada was founded as a Christian nation.

He's basically Canuck Bush.
Neoliberal Globalist Ukraine Supporter
Friedmanite Libertarian ALDE Eurofederalist



User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:52 pm

Agritum wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I did that solely because I knew how unpopular he was.

The damn man thinks that Canada was founded as a Christian nation.

He's basically Canuck Bush.

Precisely.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22142
Founded: May 09, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Agritum » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:55 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Agritum wrote:The damn man thinks that Canada was founded as a Christian nation.

He's basically Canuck Bush.

Precisely.

However, Nightkill, promise me something:

Jack Layton's spirit will rise from Hell, kill Harper two times and create a liberal dictatorship under the helm of the NDP.
Neoliberal Globalist Ukraine Supporter
Friedmanite Libertarian ALDE Eurofederalist



User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:55 pm

Agritum wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Precisely.

However, Nightkill, promise me something:

Jack Layton's spirit will rise from Hell, kill Harper two times and create a liberal dictatorship under the helm of the NDP.

Because Egypt shows us how well liberal coups go.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22142
Founded: May 09, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Agritum » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:56 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Agritum wrote:However, Nightkill, promise me something:

Jack Layton's spirit will rise from Hell, kill Harper two times and create a liberal dictatorship under the helm of the NDP.

Because Egypt shows us how well liberal coups go.

But Jack Layton is Jack Layton.

The man was a saint, really.

(also, I really wouldn't call the military coup in Egypt "liberal". Secular, maybe.)
Last edited by Agritum on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neoliberal Globalist Ukraine Supporter
Friedmanite Libertarian ALDE Eurofederalist



User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:59 pm

Agritum wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Because Egypt shows us how well liberal coups go.

But Jack Layton is Jack Layton.

The man was a saint, really.

(also, I really wouldn't call the military coup in Egypt "liberal". Secular, maybe.)

Not necessarily- it may not be liberal by your standards, but it is by the standards of the Egyptians.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/19/opinion/y ... l-upheaval

Bassem gives a good article.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17308
Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:01 pm

Name: Republic of Ireland
Leader: Taoiseach Kevin Mac O'Brien Boru Cuinn
Flag:
Image

Composed of: Present-day Ireland, a well-sized Irish colony in Hell, and claims on Northern Ireland.
Language(s): Irish, English
Description: An island-nation which gained independence over 100 year ago. It is a rising star internationally, especially within the EU.
Characters from here: N/A
Changes since magic was revealed: Ireland became a haven for magic-users and other creatures, mostly due to the fact that the Irish pantheon isn't very picky. The IRA has a Magic Corps, because when wizards are around you might want them on your side. The country is generally more accepting of magic-users and other creatures, and is always happy to see the UK get screwed over. Ireland is home to another respected magic school, Faerie University; though it is endorsed and regulated by the state, and far less powerful than its British counterpart.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

User avatar
Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22142
Founded: May 09, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Agritum » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:02 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Agritum wrote:But Jack Layton is Jack Layton.

The man was a saint, really.

(also, I really wouldn't call the military coup in Egypt "liberal". Secular, maybe.)

Not necessarily- it may not be liberal by your standards, but it is by the standards of the Egyptians.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/19/opinion/y ... l-upheaval

Bassem gives a good article.

Cani already gave a pretty nice overview of it on another place, so yeah, I can get the reasoning, given Egypt's background.

However, I don't fucking dare to imagine what the Egyptians would consider authoritarian, in comparison.
Neoliberal Globalist Ukraine Supporter
Friedmanite Libertarian ALDE Eurofederalist



User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:06 pm

Agritum wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Not necessarily- it may not be liberal by your standards, but it is by the standards of the Egyptians.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/19/opinion/y ... l-upheaval

Bassem gives a good article.

Cani already gave a pretty nice overview of it on another place, so yeah, I can get the reasoning, given Egypt's background.

However, I don't fucking dare to imagine what the Egyptians would consider authoritarian, in comparison.

Liberal and authoritarian are not mutually exclusive.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22142
Founded: May 09, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Agritum » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:07 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Agritum wrote:Cani already gave a pretty nice overview of it on another place, so yeah, I can get the reasoning, given Egypt's background.

However, I don't fucking dare to imagine what the Egyptians would consider authoritarian, in comparison.

Liberal and authoritarian are not mutually exclusive.

Well, indeed. Hungary is a perfect example.
Last edited by Agritum on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neoliberal Globalist Ukraine Supporter
Friedmanite Libertarian ALDE Eurofederalist



User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:07 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:Name: Republic of Ireland
Leader: Taoiseach Kevin Mac O'Brien Boru Cuinn
Flag:
Composed of: Present-day Ireland, a well-sized Irish colony in Hell, and claims on Northern Ireland.
Language(s): Irish, English
Description: An island-nation which gained independence over 100 year ago. It is a rising star internationally, especially within the EU.
Characters from here: N/A
Changes since magic was revealed: Ireland became a haven for magic-users and other creatures, mostly due to the fact that the Irish pantheon isn't very picky. The IRA has a Magic Corps, because when wizards are around you might want them on your side. The country is generally more accepting of magic-users and other creatures, and is always happy to see the UK get screwed over. Ireland is home to another respected magic school, Faerie University; though it is endorsed and regulated by the state, and far less powerful than its British counterpart.

Approved.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:11 pm

Many of the nations there have conservative governments because military expansion and maintance is a big deal in EH.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22142
Founded: May 09, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Agritum » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:18 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Many of the nations there have conservative governments because military expansion and maintance is a big deal in EH.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt was by no means a conservative, but he was definitely not an isolationist.

He loved dem tanks rollin'.
Neoliberal Globalist Ukraine Supporter
Friedmanite Libertarian ALDE Eurofederalist



User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:20 pm

Agritum wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Many of the nations there have conservative governments because military expansion and maintance is a big deal in EH.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt was by no means a conservative, but he was definitely not an isolationist.

He loved dem tanks rollin'.

Also, conservative means not changing the status quo.

We don't see much in EH itself, but the world is massively racist to the supernatural world. Such a climate is ripe for conservative forces.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22142
Founded: May 09, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Agritum » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:22 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Agritum wrote:Franklin Delano Roosevelt was by no means a conservative, but he was definitely not an isolationist.

He loved dem tanks rollin'.

Also, conservative means not changing the status quo.

We don't see much in EH itself, but the world is massively racist to the supernatural world. Such a climate is ripe for conservative forces.

....I know, Night.

I am a Generalite, afterall.
Neoliberal Globalist Ukraine Supporter
Friedmanite Libertarian ALDE Eurofederalist



User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:23 pm

Agritum wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Also, conservative means not changing the status quo.

We don't see much in EH itself, but the world is massively racist to the supernatural world. Such a climate is ripe for conservative forces.

....I know, Night.

I am a Generalite, afterall.

You should stop being that. P2TM is far better.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22142
Founded: May 09, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Agritum » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:24 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Agritum wrote:....I know, Night.

I am a Generalite, afterall.

You should stop being that. P2TM is far better.

P2TM is where I show my loving and creative side.

General is where I let out the inner political beast.
Neoliberal Globalist Ukraine Supporter
Friedmanite Libertarian ALDE Eurofederalist



User avatar
Astrolinium
Post Czar
 
Posts: 36597
Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Astrolinium » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:24 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Agritum wrote:....I know, Night.

I am a Generalite, afterall.

You should stop being that. P2TM is far better.


General is where boys go to become significantly more cynical boys.
✡ וישבו איש תחת גפנו ותחת תאנתו ואין מחריד כי־פי יי צבאות דבר ✡
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:25 pm

Astrolinium wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You should stop being that. P2TM is far better.


General is where boys go to become significantly more cynical boys.

And when you consider how cynical EH is...
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Barry Goldwater The Ghost, Cainesland, TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON, Union Princes

Advertisement

Remove ads