NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life Signup and Planning (OOC, Part V)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:34 am

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:for some reason,i wanna give tsu the power to shoot railguns.....


Been watching To Aru Kagaku no Railgun?
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
Zarkanians
Senator
 
Posts: 3545
Founded: Sep 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zarkanians » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:37 am

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:for some reason,i wanna give tsu the power to shoot railguns.....


Like
Railguns installed inside her arms?
Because that might be a bit much.
Otherwise I don't see any problem with this; it could be really cool!
Actually the railgun inside her arm thing could be really cool too; she could be a bionic ninja railgun person!
Identity--|--Perspective

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33958
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:44 am

BTW, Urran, your region puppet CTEd. You may want to get that back up and running.
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14290
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:48 am

Tiltjuice wrote:BTW, Urran, your region puppet CTEd. You may want to get that back up and running.


It locked me out. I think it ceased to exist...why am I up so early? It's 1:47. That's in the afternoon...great, I'm sick, fever. And I have work tomorrow...
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Applejack is best pony
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:52 am

Urran wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:BTW, Urran, your region puppet CTEd. You may want to get that back up and running.


It locked me out. I think it ceased to exist...why am I up so early? It's 1:47. That's in the afternoon...great, I'm sick, fever. And I have work tomorrow...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edOMZE3LEE0
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33958
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:54 am

Urran wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:BTW, Urran, your region puppet CTEd. You may want to get that back up and running.


It locked me out. I think it ceased to exist...why am I up so early? It's 1:47. That's in the afternoon...great, I'm sick, fever. And I have work tomorrow...


I know, that's what I said. It CTEd.

Fun stuff. :unsure:
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
Afanis
Envoy
 
Posts: 235
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Afanis » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:56 am

A
Last edited by Afanis on Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33958
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:58 am

Ignore the spam. I've TGed Swith to deal with it.

In other news, Urran, what's the timing on your trip now versus Swith's diplomacy event?
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14290
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:01 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:Ignore the spam. I've TGed Swith to deal with it.

In other news, Urran, what's the timing on your trip now versus Swith's diplomacy event?


I'll wait until she's done. Then we can go, and Tieria can have his side story, and then I'll be done.
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Applejack is best pony
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33958
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:02 pm

Urran wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:Ignore the spam. I've TGed Swith to deal with it.

In other news, Urran, what's the timing on your trip now versus Swith's diplomacy event?


I'll wait until she's done. Then we can go, and Tieria can have his side story, and then I'll be done.


Mmk.
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17417
Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:04 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:for some reason,i wanna give tsu the power to shoot railguns.....


Been watching To Aru Kagaku no Railgun?

yep
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.


I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33958
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:11 pm

Academia calls, back later IC-wise.
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
Zarkanians
Senator
 
Posts: 3545
Founded: Sep 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zarkanians » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:14 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:Academia calls, back later IC-wise.


Au revoir, monsieur Tiltjuice. Bonne chance!
Identity--|--Perspective

User avatar
Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17417
Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:14 pm

Zarkanians wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:for some reason,i wanna give tsu the power to shoot railguns.....


Like
Railguns installed inside her arms?
Because that might be a bit much.
Otherwise I don't see any problem with this; it could be really cool!
Actually the railgun inside her arm thing could be really cool too; she could be a bionic ninja railgun person!

im talking about a anime where the main character shoots a railgun only using a nickel
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.


I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33958
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:16 pm

Zarkanians wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:Academia calls, back later IC-wise.


Au revoir, monsieur Tiltjuice. Bonne chance!


*waves* Here, have a penguin. :hug:
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:18 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Zarkanians wrote:
Like
Railguns installed inside her arms?
Because that might be a bit much.
Otherwise I don't see any problem with this; it could be really cool!
Actually the railgun inside her arm thing could be really cool too; she could be a bionic ninja railgun person!

im talking about a anime where the main character shoots a railgun only using a nickel


By being able to manipulate her body's bioelectric pulses.

Like a boss.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:23 pm

that's....... not what a railgun is.....
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19591
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:26 pm

Zarkanians wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:Academia calls, back later IC-wise.


Au revoir, monsieur Tiltjuice. Bonne chance!


*tucks Canadian under arm, walks away with*
Senior P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
End Child Marriage In the U.S. #18NoExceptions
Art and Writing
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse

"Gio has said "fuck you" a few times prior in this chat.
At her phone, at a friend over the letter x, at poe's law,
at me once, at NA once, at pokemon a lot, at people
who do not like polishing rocks, at god, and I stopped
reading after page one of search results but there's two
more" —Ever-Wandering Souls

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14290
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:28 pm

New Aksarben wrote:that's....... not what a railgun is.....



Ssssshhhh! You'll ruin their fantasy
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Applejack is best pony
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:28 pm

New Aksarben wrote:that's....... not what a railgun is.....


A railgun is a weapon that uses electromagnetic coils to produce a current, and sling a metal projectile at supersonic speeds.

No? I may be thinking of a coil gun or Gauss Rifle...

The reason the anime is called "Railgun", is because that is the character's nickname.
Last edited by Torsiedelle on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
Erucia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5509
Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:39 pm

Alright, I'm back now. I had to leave without notice because I'm now scheduled to take 6 hours of each day without wearing anything connected to or doing anything relating to the computer.
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

User avatar
Zarkanians
Senator
 
Posts: 3545
Founded: Sep 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zarkanians » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:43 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Zarkanians wrote:
Au revoir, monsieur Tiltjuice. Bonne chance!


*tucks Canadian under arm, walks away with*


*Abducted*

Torsiedelle wrote:
New Aksarben wrote:that's....... not what a railgun is.....


A railgun is a weapon that uses electromagnetic coils to produce a current, and sling a metal projectile at supersonic speeds.

No? I may be thinking of a coil gun or Gauss Rifle...

The reason the anime is called "Railgun", is because that is the character's nickname.


"A railgun is an electrically powered electromagnetic projectile launcher based on similar principles to the homopolar motor. A railgun comprises a pair of parallel conducting rails, along which a sliding armature is accelerated by the electromagnetic effects of a current that flows down one rail, into the armature and then back along the other rail"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Railgun
Last edited by Zarkanians on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Identity--|--Perspective

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33958
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:52 pm

Erucia wrote:Alright, I'm back now. I had to leave without notice because I'm now scheduled to take 6 hours of each day without wearing anything connected to or doing anything relating to the computer.


Hullo.

Urran wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:Bran chuckled when he saw the sign and went to knock on Yoshi's door. He didn't need to be interviewed, but he simply wanted to hang out with his friend. He approached and rapped his hand gently on the door.


Yoshi shyly answered it. "H-hello?" Not the way that one should act when executing guests for a business purpose but that was Yoshi
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
Zarkanians
Senator
 
Posts: 3545
Founded: Sep 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zarkanians » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:56 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Erucia wrote:Alright, I'm back now. I had to leave without notice because I'm now scheduled to take 6 hours of each day without wearing anything connected to or doing anything relating to the computer.


Hullo.

Urran wrote:
Yoshi shyly answered it. "H-hello?" Not the way that one should act when executing guests for a business purpose but that was Yoshi


Poor Bran has no idea what's he's going to get when he enters that room...
Identity--|--Perspective

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19591
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:58 pm

Zarkanians wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
Hullo.



Poor Bran has no idea what's he's going to get when he enters that room...


IT'S "CUPCAKES" ALL OVER AGAIN!!
Senior P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
End Child Marriage In the U.S. #18NoExceptions
Art and Writing
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse

"Gio has said "fuck you" a few times prior in this chat.
At her phone, at a friend over the letter x, at poe's law,
at me once, at NA once, at pokemon a lot, at people
who do not like polishing rocks, at god, and I stopped
reading after page one of search results but there's two
more" —Ever-Wandering Souls

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Faal Lot Himdah, Google [Bot], Greater vakolicci haven

Advertisement

Remove ads