NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life Signup and Planning (OOC, Part V)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
AETEN II
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12949
Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:06 pm

Also, anyone remember when I mentioned earlier what pet I'll be giving Ozzall for lulz?
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.


Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:09 pm

Erucia wrote:Is there a translated version? This seems like my kind of movie.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku98VmwDvik, although you might need to manually turn on subtitles.



Am I wrong? :lol:

AETEN II wrote:Also, anyone remember when I mentioned earlier what pet I'll be giving Ozzall for lulz?


I think so, but I'm probably hallucinating.

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14297
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:11 pm

no, but the randomness!
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Applejack is best pony
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
AETEN II
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12949
Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:14 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Erucia wrote:Is there a translated version? This seems like my kind of movie.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku98VmwDvik, although you might need to manually turn on subtitles.

Urran wrote:
:shock:


Am I wrong? :lol:

AETEN II wrote:Also, anyone remember when I mentioned earlier what pet I'll be giving Ozzall for lulz?


I think so, but I'm probably hallucinating.


An Acklay. Juvenile, but it'll grow.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.


Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:14 pm

Urran wrote:no, but the randomness!


:twisted:

AETEN II wrote:An Acklay. Juvenile, but it'll grow.


Then I was right. *nods*

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14297
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:17 pm

ACKLAY!!!!
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Applejack is best pony
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:42 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:So did Orson Empire's character.

Because no one, repeat, no one could survive a 12.7mm to the head, even giant space aliens. That was Godmodding on his part.

I read that. There's a reason why we're not letting you guys kill off police/EMS yet. Everyone keeps going off on these damned side-adventures so I haven't had a chance to get the city to reveal stuff to you all.

Yes, the city is sentient. Yes, they're going to approach Bran about the TF guns. And yes, they want to ask the residents to become protectors of sorts.

Protectors?............
*one awkward silence later*
.............Time to set the world (or at least the city) on fire, after my Birthday. I will be busy then and on Independence Day.
AETEN II wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:So did Orson Empire's character.

Because no one, repeat, no one could survive a 12.7mm to the head, even giant space aliens. That was Godmodding on his part.

Weeeeell..., let's kick off the list.

Space Marines, Tyranids, Orks, Daemons, Necrons, Deities, C'Tan, Great Old Ones, and a whole lot more wouldn't even be severely wounded from it.

Scarface, that is all.

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:14 pm

Don't Kill Yoshi again Urran! You did that once by mistake!
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:16 pm

New Aksarben wrote:Don't Kill Yoshi again Urran! You did that once by mistake!


Lulz.

I should shower soon, I think...

Also, I wonder how Erucia's enjoying that movie.
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14297
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:20 pm

New Aksarben wrote:Don't Kill Yoshi again Urran! You did that once by mistake!


not gonna. :blush:
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Applejack is best pony
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:21 pm

I just found the next evolutionary step in Torsiedellie Urban Warfare!

Image
Image
Image
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
Erucia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5509
Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:22 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
New Aksarben wrote:Don't Kill Yoshi again Urran! You did that once by mistake!


Lulz.

I should shower soon, I think...

Also, I wonder how Erucia's enjoying that movie.

Actually, I'm not watching it right now. I'm saving that for later while I watch 'Hotel Hell' with Gordon Ramsay. Dang, I love Gordon Ramsay.

Perhaps a slight man-crush.
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:24 pm

Erucia wrote:Actually, I'm not watching it right now. I'm saving that for later while I watch 'Hotel Hell' with Gordon Ramsay. Dang, I love Gordon Ramsay.

Perhaps a slight man-crush.


Fascinating...*is a nomad*

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14297
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:25 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:I just found the next evolutionary step in Torsiedellie Urban Warfare!



sweet!
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Applejack is best pony
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:27 pm

Urran wrote:
New Aksarben wrote:Don't Kill Yoshi again Urran! You did that once by mistake!


not gonna. :blush:


But I thought the raptors fixed that?

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:28 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Urran wrote:
not gonna. :blush:


But I thought the raptors fixed that?

They might not this time..... and they took one of his organs as payment....

edit: I don't hink they ever fixed it so he could drink Alcohol..... they probably could do that if they really wanted to though!
Last edited by New Aksarben on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14297
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:12 am

Can we solve the drama soon please? I'm tired of the love triangle that seems to be going on. It creates stand stills where growth should occur
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Applejack is best pony
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:14 am

Urran wrote:Can we solve the drama soon please? I'm tired of the love triangle that seems to be going on. It creates stand stills where growth should occur

What do you think Tilt's trying to do?
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14297
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:17 am

New Aksarben wrote:
Urran wrote:Can we solve the drama soon please? I'm tired of the love triangle that seems to be going on. It creates stand stills where growth should occur

What do you think Tilt's trying to do?


Oh yeah...I'm not awake right nao
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Applejack is best pony
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:21 am

I just saw Torii(the name) in my Total War: Shogun 2 game.... :blink: As a Japanese last name....
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:23 am

New Aksarben wrote:I just saw Torii(the name) in my Total War: Shogun 2 game.... :blink: As a Japanese last name....


Torii is also he name for Shintō arches^^

Also, I think there could be some potential in the triangle...with conflict, of course. I have no real opinion on it.
Last edited by Torsiedelle on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14297
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:25 am

Torsiedelle wrote:
New Aksarben wrote:I just saw Torii(the name) in my Total War: Shogun 2 game.... :blink: As a Japanese last name....


Torii is also he name for Shintō arches^^

Also, I think there could be some potential in the triangle...with conflict, of course. I have no real opinion on it.



The main concern would be Yoshi feeling like he isn't measuring up.
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Applejack is best pony
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:27 am

Urran wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:
Torii is also he name for Shintō arches^^

Also, I think there could be some potential in the triangle...with conflict, of course. I have no real opinion on it.



The main concern would be Yoshi feeling like he isn't measuring up.


Where Katya still has feelings for Dora, she has stronger feelings for Yoshi. She'd always end up choosing Yoshi out of love.

But she is also still attracted to Dora.

So yea.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:28 am

Torsiedelle wrote:
Urran wrote:

The main concern would be Yoshi feeling like he isn't measuring up.


Where Katya still has feelings for Dora, she has stronger feelings for Yoshi. She'd always end up choosing Yoshi out of love.

But she is also still attracted to Dora.

So yea.

Well..... If what Tilt and I have planned happens (ever) than Katya might get a bit jealous....
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14297
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:30 am

And he feels threatened by that. I think it will be interesting to see where this goes.
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Applejack is best pony
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cainesland, Google [Bot], Nator State, Pax Nerdvana, Plzen, The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune, The Japanese Americans, The Verdantderm Lands

Advertisement

Remove ads