NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life Signup and Planning (OOC, Part V)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
AETEN II
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12949
Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:37 pm

Urran wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
You're no fun. :p

*secretly enjoys killing his chars*


I love you too...

*secretly plotting to destroy Dora*

I hope your chars are resistant to Disruptors.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.


Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30352
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:39 pm

Yuri died?
★ Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
Madhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts,
and humanities and their replacement by entertainment,
self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14327
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:40 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:Yuri died?


yup. Octavian finally succeeded.
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:41 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:Yuri died?

So did Orson Empire's character.

Because no one, repeat, no one could survive a 12.7mm to the head, even giant space aliens. That was Godmodding on his part.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30352
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:42 pm

Urran wrote:
Swith Witherward wrote:Yuri died?


yup. Octavian finally succeeded.

Personifications... can't die. Well, they can. The spirit of the people has to be broken. Blah blah blah I'm too sleepy to really be posting so ignore every other post I type. *nods*

I was going to have Swith comfort Yoshi last night, but then it turned into a beautiful scene with you, Torsi and Bran so I had her move on instead. Anything I did would probably have ruined the magic happening between you three.
★ Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
Madhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts,
and humanities and their replacement by entertainment,
self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14327
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:43 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
Urran wrote:
yup. Octavian finally succeeded.

Personifications... can't die. Well, they can. The spirit of the people has to be broken. Blah blah blah I'm too sleepy to really be posting so ignore every other post I type. *nods*

I was going to have Swith comfort Yoshi last night, but then it turned into a beautiful scene with you, Torsi and Bran so I had her move on instead. Anything I did would probably have ruined the magic happening between you three.


\a dirty bomb was detonated in a major city if that counts.



awwww thanks. :hug: They can always talk later.
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30352
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:44 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Swith Witherward wrote:Yuri died?

So did Orson Empire's character.

Because no one, repeat, no one could survive a 12.7mm to the head, even giant space aliens. That was Godmodding on his part.

I read that. There's a reason why we're not letting you guys kill off police/EMS yet. Everyone keeps going off on these damned side-adventures so I haven't had a chance to get the city to reveal stuff to you all.

Yes, the city is sentient. Yes, they're going to approach Bran about the TF guns. And yes, they want to ask the residents to become protectors of sorts.
★ Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
Madhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts,
and humanities and their replacement by entertainment,
self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

User avatar
AETEN II
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12949
Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:46 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Swith Witherward wrote:Yuri died?

So did Orson Empire's character.

Because no one, repeat, no one could survive a 12.7mm to the head, even giant space aliens. That was Godmodding on his part.

Weeeeell..., let's kick off the list.

Space Marines, Tyranids, Orks, Daemons, Necrons, Deities, C'Tan, Great Old Ones, and a whole lot more wouldn't even be severely wounded from it.
Last edited by AETEN II on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.


Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:47 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:So did Orson Empire's character.

Because no one, repeat, no one could survive a 12.7mm to the head, even giant space aliens. That was Godmodding on his part.

I read that. There's a reason why we're not letting you guys kill off police/EMS yet. Everyone keeps going off on these damned side-adventures so I haven't had a chance to get the city to reveal stuff to you all.

Yes, the city is sentient. Yes, they're going to approach Bran about the TF guns. And yes, they want to ask the residents to become protectors of sorts.


Torii's gonna have some demands :p
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:48 pm

I'd have to say that's all of out faults. Your guys' RL schedules are wonky, so we go on side missions to kill time, and then we forget to finish them when it's a good time to reveal stuff to us.

No harm really, just bad timing.

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14327
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:49 pm

Yuri keeps an entire arsenal in her closet. protector yes *nods*

what of Tieria's giant mech? that might cause problems because of the size, thrusters, ect.
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30352
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:50 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Swith Witherward wrote:I read that. There's a reason why we're not letting you guys kill off police/EMS yet. Everyone keeps going off on these damned side-adventures so I haven't had a chance to get the city to reveal stuff to you all.

Yes, the city is sentient. Yes, they're going to approach Bran about the TF guns. And yes, they want to ask the residents to become protectors of sorts.


Torii's gonna have some demands :p

I've got all sorts of wicked-good OP stuff planned. I just needed the break.

Oh! Speaking of that... I'm working on formatting for the next thread. I like how things are going BUT I like having Cer as OP because he's more experienced and more logical. What we're looking to do is have him start Part 8 but I get the next three posts so I can be in charge of all the info boxes. He doesn't have time to edit. Co-OPs would be the same.
★ Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
Madhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts,
and humanities and their replacement by entertainment,
self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:51 pm

Jacob might decline, because he's not a fighter...... but Octavian would demand to be made their king or something like that...... because he is pretty greedy!
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

User avatar
Zarkanians
Senator
 
Posts: 3545
Founded: Sep 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zarkanians » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:52 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:So did Orson Empire's character.

Because no one, repeat, no one could survive a 12.7mm to the head, even giant space aliens. That was Godmodding on his part.

I read that. There's a reason why we're not letting you guys kill off police/EMS yet. Everyone keeps going off on these damned side-adventures so I haven't had a chance to get the city to reveal stuff to you all.

Yes, the city is sentient. Yes, they're going to approach Bran about the TF guns. And yes, they want to ask the residents to become protectors of sorts.


Well, at least my guy gets to skip being asked...
Identity--|--Perspective

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:55 pm

Oh, I just remembered: The photo-shoot with Katya, Kei, and FemBran! What about the billboards and calenders? Hehehehehe
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14327
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:56 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Oh, I just remembered: The photo-shoot with Katya, Kei, and FemBran! What about the billboards and calenders? Hehehehehe


I have a feeling Yoshi wouldn't approve
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
AETEN II
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12949
Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:57 pm

Also Swith, when will Volt be able to actually 'meet' Char!Swith?
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.


Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:58 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:I've got all sorts of wicked-good OP stuff planned. I just needed the break.

Oh! Speaking of that... I'm working on formatting for the next thread. I like how things are going BUT I like having Cer as OP because he's more experienced and more logical. What we're looking to do is have him start Part 8 but I get the next three posts so I can be in charge of all the info boxes. He doesn't have time to edit. Co-OPs would be the same.


Hurrah for breaks! *nods*

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:58 pm

Urran wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:Oh, I just remembered: The photo-shoot with Katya, Kei, and FemBran! What about the billboards and calenders? Hehehehehe


I have a feeling Yoshi wouldn't approve


Especially since it was a topless photo...but she had her back turned.

And Torii making a calender with nothing but Katya...*creepy smile*
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:59 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Urran wrote:
I have a feeling Yoshi wouldn't approve


Especially since it was a topless photo...but she had her back turned.

And Torii making a calender with nothing but Katya...*creepy smile*


That gives me ideas for how the conversation with Dora would go. Ta, you two! I was running on empty for a while there.

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14327
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:00 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Urran wrote:
I have a feeling Yoshi wouldn't approve


Especially since it was a topless photo...but she had her back turned.

And Torii making a calender with nothing but Katya...*creepy smile*


*Boyfriend Yoshi is not angry, just disappointed*
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30352
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:03 pm

AETEN II wrote:Also Swith, when will Volt be able to actually 'meet' Char!Swith?

He did. She was the one who summoned him and Tipper. If you mean "chat with" her, it'll be after she comes back from Gliese.
★ Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
Madhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts,
and humanities and their replacement by entertainment,
self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:03 pm


User avatar
Erucia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5509
Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:05 pm


Is there a translated version? This seems like my kind of movie.
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14327
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:05 pm

I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Absolon-7, Alozia, Caltarania, Hypron, Krugmar, Liecthenbourg, Main Nation Ministry, Rudaslavia

Advertisement

Remove ads