NATION

PASSWORD

Elementals: The Black Beast (Elementals 3 confirmed 2018)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Best ship of the RP

Aldraniri x Heilaga (For plot!)
3
14%
Kroisoto x Charlie
1
5%
Tristan x Lisoette (For adorableness!)
5
24%
Flacht x Trish
4
19%
Eric x Belle Lame
5
24%
Aisha x Temujin (Bloody foreigners, quoth the Eruke)
1
5%
Aldraniri x Elena (Less plot)
2
10%
 
Total votes : 21

User avatar
Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25314
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:36 pm

Olthar wrote:
Constaniana wrote:Aye. Schwarterong was shattered to pieces after his last stand, and the remnants are in an undisclosed location operated by <redacted>.

Let me guess: We're going to have to travel around the world collecting the pieces from ten different dungeons, each having its own theme based around one of the elements so that we can reassemble him and then kill him again.

Interesting, but I hadn't actually thought to involve them in the plot that way.
Future linguist for the United States Air Force.
Join Elementals 3, one of P2TM's oldest high fantasy roleplays, full of adventure, humour, and saving the world.
Agritum wrote:I want to marry you now, my British damsel.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You know, I didn't expect you to be the most psychopathic person here.

I have the oddest of feelings this is my fault somehow.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I just realised how bizarre Const's existence is.
Cerillium wrote:Const is right.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You just cornered a scary indian man with a sword-of-brick-shattering.

Have a cookie.
Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 42531
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:42 pm

Constaniana wrote:
Olthar wrote:Let me guess: We're going to have to travel around the world collecting the pieces from ten different dungeons, each having its own theme based around one of the elements so that we can reassemble him and then kill him again.

Interesting, but I hadn't actually thought to involve them in the plot that way.


Someone's grown too confident in their gift of prophecy.
Hello! I'm a P2TM Mentor, if you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Depot [Portal To The Multiverse Information Thread]
Member of adhouse

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 42531
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:00 pm

I'm about to post and I think to myself "it would be great if Tristan could cast Frozen Death on that thing and enslave it."

But I'll just have him hang back for the moment, I think someone else should grab the spotlight right now. Eric looks willing :P
Hello! I'm a P2TM Mentor, if you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Depot [Portal To The Multiverse Information Thread]
Member of adhouse

User avatar
Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25314
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:04 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:I'm about to post and I think to myself "it would be great if Tristan could cast Frozen Death on that thing and enslave it."

But I'll just have him hang back for the moment, I think someone else should grab the spotlight right now. Eric looks willing :P

:lol2:
Future linguist for the United States Air Force.
Join Elementals 3, one of P2TM's oldest high fantasy roleplays, full of adventure, humour, and saving the world.
Agritum wrote:I want to marry you now, my British damsel.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You know, I didn't expect you to be the most psychopathic person here.

I have the oddest of feelings this is my fault somehow.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I just realised how bizarre Const's existence is.
Cerillium wrote:Const is right.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You just cornered a scary indian man with a sword-of-brick-shattering.

Have a cookie.
Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 42531
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:06 pm

Constaniana wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:I'm about to post and I think to myself "it would be great if Tristan could cast Frozen Death on that thing and enslave it."

But I'll just have him hang back for the moment, I think someone else should grab the spotlight right now. Eric looks willing :P

:lol2:


I don't think having the frozen carcass of the Demon King at his disposal would do any good for Tristan's relationship with Lisoette, anyway.

Conquering the world on the other hand...
Hello! I'm a P2TM Mentor, if you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Depot [Portal To The Multiverse Information Thread]
Member of adhouse

User avatar
Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25314
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:44 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Constaniana wrote: :lol2:


I don't think having the frozen carcass of the Demon King at his disposal would do any good for Tristan's relationship with Lisoette, anyway.

Conquering the world on the other hand...

Emperor Tristan is an interesting thing to think about.
Future linguist for the United States Air Force.
Join Elementals 3, one of P2TM's oldest high fantasy roleplays, full of adventure, humour, and saving the world.
Agritum wrote:I want to marry you now, my British damsel.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You know, I didn't expect you to be the most psychopathic person here.

I have the oddest of feelings this is my fault somehow.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I just realised how bizarre Const's existence is.
Cerillium wrote:Const is right.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You just cornered a scary indian man with a sword-of-brick-shattering.

Have a cookie.
Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 42531
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:47 pm

Constaniana wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
I don't think having the frozen carcass of the Demon King at his disposal would do any good for Tristan's relationship with Lisoette, anyway.

Conquering the world on the other hand...

Emperor Tristan is an interesting thing to think about.


That's some Lich King shit right there.

Nevermind that he's a good guy. :P
Hello! I'm a P2TM Mentor, if you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Depot [Portal To The Multiverse Information Thread]
Member of adhouse

User avatar
Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25314
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:01 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Constaniana wrote:Emperor Tristan is an interesting thing to think about.


That's some Lich King shit right there.

Nevermind that he's a good guy. :P

How would the other characters fit into his empire?
Future linguist for the United States Air Force.
Join Elementals 3, one of P2TM's oldest high fantasy roleplays, full of adventure, humour, and saving the world.
Agritum wrote:I want to marry you now, my British damsel.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You know, I didn't expect you to be the most psychopathic person here.

I have the oddest of feelings this is my fault somehow.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I just realised how bizarre Const's existence is.
Cerillium wrote:Const is right.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You just cornered a scary indian man with a sword-of-brick-shattering.

Have a cookie.
Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 42531
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:06 pm

Constaniana wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
That's some Lich King shit right there.

Nevermind that he's a good guy. :P

How would the other characters fit into his empire?


Well, aside from Lisoette obviously being the Empress, Eric would be Tristan's advisor, because of course, and Flacht would deal with foreign affairs. Estrada would be in charge of finding missing people. -nods-
Hello! I'm a P2TM Mentor, if you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Depot [Portal To The Multiverse Information Thread]
Member of adhouse

User avatar
Ameriganastan
Post Czar
 
Posts: 47234
Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:13 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Constaniana wrote:How would the other characters fit into his empire?


Well, aside from Lisoette obviously being the Empress, Eric would be Tristan's advisor, because of course, and Flacht would deal with foreign affairs. Estrada would be in charge of finding missing people. -nods-

Eric as an adviser? What have you been smoking?
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 42531
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:13 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Well, aside from Lisoette obviously being the Empress, Eric would be Tristan's advisor, because of course, and Flacht would deal with foreign affairs. Estrada would be in charge of finding missing people. -nods-

Eric as an adviser? What have you been smoking?


Exactly, my friend!
Hello! I'm a P2TM Mentor, if you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Depot [Portal To The Multiverse Information Thread]
Member of adhouse

User avatar
Ameriganastan
Post Czar
 
Posts: 47234
Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:31 pm

...Oh! I thought the guy was named Schwarterong. But that was his weapon. Should fix that.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

User avatar
Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25314
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:43 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Constaniana wrote:How would the other characters fit into his empire?


Well, aside from Lisoette obviously being the Empress, Eric would be Tristan's advisor, because of course, and Flacht would deal with foreign affairs. Estrada would be in charge of finding missing people. -nods-

Flacht's diplomacy would chiefly consist of growling threats.
Ameriganastan wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Well, aside from Lisoette obviously being the Empress, Eric would be Tristan's advisor, because of course, and Flacht would deal with foreign affairs. Estrada would be in charge of finding missing people. -nods-

Eric as an adviser? What have you been smoking?

The Hemp, obviously. Or cræckë.
Ameriganastan wrote:...Oh! I thought the guy was named Schwarterong. But that was his weapon. Should fix that.

:lol:
Future linguist for the United States Air Force.
Join Elementals 3, one of P2TM's oldest high fantasy roleplays, full of adventure, humour, and saving the world.
Agritum wrote:I want to marry you now, my British damsel.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You know, I didn't expect you to be the most psychopathic person here.

I have the oddest of feelings this is my fault somehow.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I just realised how bizarre Const's existence is.
Cerillium wrote:Const is right.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You just cornered a scary indian man with a sword-of-brick-shattering.

Have a cookie.
Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 42531
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:44 pm

Constaniana wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Well, aside from Lisoette obviously being the Empress, Eric would be Tristan's advisor, because of course, and Flacht would deal with foreign affairs. Estrada would be in charge of finding missing people. -nods-

Flacht's diplomacy would chiefly consist of growling threats.


The Batman Doctrine. -nods-
Hello! I'm a P2TM Mentor, if you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Depot [Portal To The Multiverse Information Thread]
Member of adhouse

User avatar
Minroz
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8000
Founded: Nov 24, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Minroz » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:31 pm

Constaniana wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
That's some Lich King shit right there.

Nevermind that he's a good guy. :P

How would the other characters fit into his empire?

Regarding mine, I'd reckon Temujin as Scholarly Adviser or Court Mage or Science Minister which is more likely than the other two. While Aisha is probably a General or Minister of Defence and War. :P

User avatar
Kassaran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10460
Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kassaran » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:36 pm

I needed to catch up in word count... don't judge me.
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

"Put that down, Mr. Eric." He said. "She's obviously not a chicken."
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 42531
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:37 pm

Kassaran wrote:I needed to catch up in word count... don't judge me.


-sigh-

Insecure worm. >.>
Hello! I'm a P2TM Mentor, if you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Depot [Portal To The Multiverse Information Thread]
Member of adhouse

User avatar
Kassaran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10460
Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kassaran » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:39 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Kassaran wrote:I needed to catch up in word count... don't judge me.


-sigh-

Insecure worm. >.>


Insecure? Yes...

Worm? No.
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

"Put that down, Mr. Eric." He said. "She's obviously not a chicken."
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 42531
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:40 pm

Kassaran wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
-sigh-

Insecure worm. >.>


Insecure? Yes...

Worm? No.


Fine.

Pup.
Hello! I'm a P2TM Mentor, if you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Depot [Portal To The Multiverse Information Thread]
Member of adhouse

User avatar
Ulvenes
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8712
Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:11 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Pup.


Woof. :3
I cannot watch youtube, so please stop giving me links there.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 42531
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:13 pm

Ulvenes wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Pup.


Woof. :3


You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-
Hello! I'm a P2TM Mentor, if you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Depot [Portal To The Multiverse Information Thread]
Member of adhouse

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 42531
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:24 pm

Oi, Kass, Fenrirtusk (Tristan's weapon) is a glaive, not a sword.
Hello! I'm a P2TM Mentor, if you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Depot [Portal To The Multiverse Information Thread]
Member of adhouse

User avatar
Ulvenes
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8712
Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:33 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Ulvenes wrote:
Woof. :3


You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-


That's so nice of you ;w;

May I put that in my sig as something more permanent and relevant? :p
I cannot watch youtube, so please stop giving me links there.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 42531
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:41 pm

Ulvenes wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-


That's so nice of you ;w;

May I put that in my sig as something more permanent and relevant? :p


-bows-

I would be honored.
Hello! I'm a P2TM Mentor, if you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Depot [Portal To The Multiverse Information Thread]
Member of adhouse

User avatar
Ulvenes
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8712
Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:54 pm

Danke schön Herr Zark~
I cannot watch youtube, so please stop giving me links there.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Beutarch, Democratic East-Asia, Goodrum, Gordano and Lysandus, Greater Arab State, Mannixa Prime, Mathuvan Union, Naval Monte, Sao Nova Europa, The Baton Rouge Free State

Advertisement

Remove ads