NATION

PASSWORD

Raine Academy, a Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay[OOC][Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Kaosu Enterprises
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Raine Academy, a Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay[OOC][Open]

Postby Kaosu Enterprises » Sun May 26, 2013 4:25 am

We are currently looking for those with dueling experience and those that have knowledge regarding the anime. TG me if you are one of these people!

This roleplay will take place sometime into the future, during the time of Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal, so new technologies are allowed, hard-light holo-displays, etcetera. We even have new duel disks. I hope you guys enjoy my latest attempt at creating a community.

Raine Duel Academy is a duel academy created by the Raine family to replace the old duel academy built by Seto Kaiba. To replace the dorms they created 3 named after the old dorms and 2 completely new ones, Horahkty White Dorm, and Necrophades Black Dorm. To celebrate the anniversery of the closing of the old academy they are letting a flood of new students in, students that will be placed in one of the dorms. Welcome to Raine Duel Academy.

The RP's plots are driven by what is called by the general public the 'Numbers Crisis', and the 'Rise of The Hive', which will be revealed through-out the the RP. Students are allowed to have already been in the Academy ICly, though we always appreciate those who make new arrivals. I hope we can have a great time as a community, and that we get along well, so come join me!

"Rise of The Hive' is a SUB-PLOT/SIDE-PLOT, meaning it is NOT going to be the main focus of the roleplay!

Co-OPs:

Dorms:
Gathered from Yu-Gi-Oh Wiki except for the Iris and Set dorms
Slifer Red Dorm: Slifer Red (Osiris Red) is where the low-level Duelists are housed. It was named after the Egyptian God Card "Slifer the Sky Dragon" which was originally owned by Yugi Muto, whom Kaiba felt bitter towards because he lost to Yugi time and time again. The students of this dorm wear Red Jackets and used Red Duel Disks to match the colors of their Dorm. The main students in this dorm also tend to bear a similarity to Yugi: they are very determined and nearly always pull through.

Ra Yellow Dorm: Ra Yellow is where the average-level Duelists are housed. It was named after the Egyptian God Card "The Winged Dragon of Ra "which was originally owned by Marik Ishtar, whom Kaiba didn't care much for. The students of this dorm wear Yellow Jackets and used Yellow Duel Disks to match the colors of their Dorm. The featured students in this dorm are smart and cunning which was one of Marik's defining traits.

Obelisk Blue Dorm: Obelisk Blue is named after the Egyptian God Card "Obelisk the Tormentor" which was originally owned by Kaiba himself and therefore chosen to house the most skilled Duelists. They wear Blue Jackets and used Blue Duel Disks to match their Dorm colors. Chazz resembles Kaiba in that he considers himself to be a superior duelist.

Horahkty White Dorm: Horahkty White is a new dorm where the students that are kind, have a good record, have good grades, and are mid-to-high level duelists stay. This dorm is usually associated with light, as it has all the good students in it.

Necrophades Black Dorm: The Necrophades black dorm is a new dorm that contrary to popular public belief doesn't actually host the bad apples. It is home to those duelists with a highly destructive, special, or immensly powerful decks go, decks that are deemed to dangerous to leave unchecked. The Necrophades black dorm is usually associated with darkness, due to the fact that all of its students have incredibly powerful decks or decks that have an incredibly rare and powerful card.

Rules:
We use Dueling Network to duel, though sometimes duels will take place in the roleplay

I shouldn't have to put this but, no being related to canon characters, no having gotten your favorite card or anything of the like from canon characters, you have no relation AT ALL to canon characters, you are not their best friends, you are not their friends, you do NOT RP as them. The closest you can get is having attended a world championship.

Some OOC issues will be settled via duels, but those have to go through me

Numbers will be assigned by me OR you can ask to claim one, but that is only if I trust you, you cannot have these in your deck otherwise

No Godmodding

Multiple decks are allowed, but please tell us which ones you are using

No royalty

All duels start off with 10,000 life points, due to IC changes of the rules of the game

All IC pictures must be in spoilers

No God Cards

If you were/are in Red Croatia's Yu-Gi-oh RP and your character was accepted, just post it here and fill out the rest of the application!

A maximum of four characters are allowed-Exception WILL be made for OPs due to plot reasons

No one starts in Obelisk Blue, Horahkty White, or Necrophades Black when the character's are first made, a Co-OP or myself RPing a teacher have to put you in those dorms

Everyone gets TWO custom XYZ Cards, THREE Custom Effect Monster Cards, FOUR Custom Normal Monster Cards, FIVE Custom Spell Cards, FIVE Custom Trap Cards, TWO Custom Synchro Summon Cards, TWO Ritual Summon Monster Cards, TWO Ritual Summon spells,FOR EACH CHARACTER ARE ALLOWED, IF A CO-OP OR MYSELF ACCEPTS THEM!-Exceptions WILL be made for OPs due to plot reasons

The rule above was made for added flare to the roleplay

Play-By-Post duels will be made in another thread and placed in the Raine Duel Academy database. TG the the links to the Play-By-Post duels and I will add them to the list

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Decks:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearence:[/b]
[b]Backstory:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Years at the academy:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]

God Cards:
Horahkty

Obelisk

Slifer

Ra

Egyptian God Counterparts, The Wicked Dreadroot, The Wicked Eraser, The Wicked Avatar

Exodia

Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes
Last edited by Kaosu Enterprises on Sun May 26, 2013 3:00 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Kaosu Enterprises
Minister

Ex-Nation

Duel Database One

Postby Kaosu Enterprises » Sun May 26, 2013 4:26 am

Last edited by Kaosu Enterprises on Sun May 26, 2013 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kaosu Enterprises
Minister

Ex-Nation

Duel Database Two

Kaosu Enterprises
Minister

Ex-Nation

Duel Database Three

Kaosu Enterprises
Minister

Ex-Nation

Duel Monster Card Database One

Postby Kaosu Enterprises » Sun May 26, 2013 4:27 am

Kaosu Enterprises
Minister

Ex-Nation

Numbers Database

Postby Kaosu Enterprises » Sun May 26, 2013 4:27 am

Claimed Numbers List:
Number 16: Shock Master

Number 17: Leviathan Dragon

Number 39: Utopia, Number C39:Utopia Ray, Number C39: Utopia Ray V

Free to take with approval Numbers List:
Number 6: Chronomaly Atlandis

Number 7: Lucky Straight

Number 8: Heraldic King Genom-Heritage

Number 9: Dyson Sphere

Number 10: Illumiknight

Number 11: Big Eye

Number 12: Crimson Shadow Armor Ninja

Number 13: Cain's Devil

Number 15: Gimmick Puppet Giant Grinder

Number 19: Freezadon

Number 20: Giga-Brilliant

Number 22: Zombiestein

Number 25: Force Focus

Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction

Number 31: Abel's Devil

Number 32: Shark Drake

Number 33: Chronomaly Machu Mech

Number 34: Terror-Byte

Number 40: Gimmick Puppet of Strings

Number 42: Starship Galaxy Tomahawk

Number 44: Sky Pegasus

Number 47: Nightmare Shark

Number 49: Fortune Tune

Number 50: Blackship of Corn

Number 53: Heart-eartH

Number 54: Lion Heart

Number 56: Gold Rat

Number 57: Tri-Head Dust Dragon

Number 61: Volcasaurus

Number 63: Shamoji Soldier

Number 64: ???

Number 65: Judge Buster the Adjudicutting Djinn

Number 66: Master Key Beetle

Number 69: Heraldry Crest

Number 72: Line Monster Chariot Hisha

Number 73: Abyss Splash the Roaring Waterfall Deity

Number 74: Master of Blades

Number 83: Galaxy Queen

Number 85: Crazy Box

Number 87: Queen of the Night

Number 88: Gimmick Puppet of Leo

Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon

Number 92: Heart-eartH Dragon

Number 96: Dark Mist

Number 102: Holy Lightning - Glorious Halo

Number 104: Masquerade Magician - Shining

Number 105: Battlin' Boxer Star Cestus

Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon

Number C32: Shark Drake Veiss

Number C65: Judge Doom the Adjudicutting Overlord

Number C96: Dark Storm

Number C104: Masquerade Magician - Umbralis

Number C105: Battlin' Boxer Comet Cestus

Number C106: Giant Hand Red

Number C107: Neo Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon

Kaosu Enterprises
Minister

Ex-Nation

My Characters

Postby Kaosu Enterprises » Sun May 26, 2013 4:28 am

My Characters:
First Name: Cyrus
Last Name: Kaosu
Deck: Mach Series, Zombie Series, Ice Series, Warrior Series
Appearance: Cyrus Kaosu stands at 5'6", wears a white cloak, has a white duel disk, and wears a tight, white shirt, white jeans, and white Converses. He has violet eyes, shock-silver hair, pale but perfect skin, and is overall beautiful, or a "pretty boy".
Backstory: Cyrus Kaosu grew up in a relatively wealthy family, always getting what he wanted, always getting the best education, the best training, the best food, the best of everything. He has always wanted to be the best duelist, and right now he is just ready to take the throne of what ever kingdom is set in front of him. A few years from now he sees himself as someone who has made a name in the dueling community, as someone who has finally amounted to something more than the rich kid. This is his dream, what's yours?
Personality: I would prefer to RP it out
House: Ra Yellow
Years at the Academy: New arrival

First Name: Lore
Last Name: Maer
Deck: Ice Series, Zombie Series, Mach Series, Warrior Series
Appearance: She wears tight white jeans, a tight long sleeved shirt, a white belt, wears a white cloak, has shock silver hair, a lean muscled form
Backstory: Doesn't like to talk about it
Personality: Will reveal in RP
House: Ra yellow
Years at the Academy: New Arrival

First Name: Nore
Last Name: Kaosu
Deck: Zombie decks, Mach Series, Warrior Series
Appearance: Same as Cyrus, they're twins
Backstory: Doesn't like to talk about it
Personality:
House: Ra Yellow
Years at the Academy: New Arrival

Kaosu Enterprises
Minister

Ex-Nation

Academy Duel Disk Information

Postby Kaosu Enterprises » Sun May 26, 2013 4:39 am

Omni-Disk Data:

The Omni-Tool Technologies Series(OTTS) is developed and produced by Kaosu Enterprises, a global technologies and manufacturing company known for their new ideas and the fact that their clan is absolutely stunning and has a rich history. The OTTS has recently welcomed Duel Disks into its family and Raine Academy has obtained the honor of housing these wonderful machines.

Features:
Hard-Light Holo-Interface projection technology

D-Gazer Technology, including D-Gazer deployment from clothing

Card creation

Monster Scanning

Spell Scanning

Trap Scanning

Duel Visor, a full-face duel mask that has all the features of the D-Gazer, and is capable of gathering and storing data on anything around the user

Deck Database

Card Database

Touch pad technology

Internet Access

Wi-Fi

Wi-Fi Hotspot technology

Tablet Applications

Near-Super Computer Level processing capability

...Dozens of other features

Unknown to anyone: The Hive has gained access to an advanced version of the Omni-Disk, one that can update itself with new features and multiple other new capabilities.-The normal members and new recruits get a standard black disk, with varying colors for higher ranking members, the leaders, top-tank members, team leaders, and leader's apprentices may use a white duel disk, though it depends, some may use black, or some will choose a different color, and fewer will choose white, as it is a trade-mark of the council members of The Hive.

The Hive's Omni-Disk looks like a Chaos Duel Disk, with a varying variety of colors, though anything that is not black belongs to a higher ranking number, but sometimes their rank is unknown, due to some tending to keep their black duel disk and update it with special features.
Last edited by Kaosu Enterprises on Sun May 26, 2013 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kaosu Enterprises
Minister

Ex-Nation

Important links

Postby Kaosu Enterprises » Sun May 26, 2013 4:41 am

Dueling Network

Raine Duel Academy Databases

Yu-Gi-Oh Wikia Main Page

Rules

Deck Archetypes

Deck Type

Deck Construction

Deck Construction

Deck Construction

Deck Construction

Lastly, use Google, Bing, and Yahoo! to search for what you need, if you can't find it. TG me any links you think are useful, and tell me if there is bad info in the links above!Thanks!
Last edited by Kaosu Enterprises on Sun May 26, 2013 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kaosu Enterprises
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaosu Enterprises » Sun May 26, 2013 5:11 am

Reserved

Kaosu Enterprises
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaosu Enterprises » Sun May 26, 2013 10:38 am

Shameful bump, due to this being on page four, O.o Busy, busy.

Kaosu Enterprises
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaosu Enterprises » Sun May 26, 2013 10:39 am

I have been waiting to make a Yu-Gi-Oh RP on NS for well over a week now, it has been nagging at my mind. For the past week I have been writing all of this down, I hope you guys enjoy it. So, come on in.

Jormengand
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jormengand » Sun May 26, 2013 11:31 am

Name: Pedro Ignacio
Decks: Final heart (HotU/FINAL) deck, Final countdown deck, Deck destroyer deck, negative healing deck, Infernity destruction (Inf-0/Self destruct button), and seveal others involving alternate win conditions.
Appearence: 6 foot 4, brown hair and blue eyes. White skin. Thin build. Wears whatever clothes he feels like, rather than wearing a specific set of clothes.
Backstory: Grew up in a relatively well-off family, and did well in school, but not much else is known.
Personality: Shy and autistic, Pedro generally keeps to himself when he's not duelling anyone.
Years at the academy: None; new arrival.

I have enough knowledge of the game to be of service, if neccessary. Tell me if anything's wrong with this.
Last edited by Jormengand on Sun May 26, 2013 1:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jormengand wrote:It would be really meta if I sigged this.

Kaosu Enterprises
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaosu Enterprises » Sun May 26, 2013 11:34 am

Jormengand wrote:Name: Pedro Ignacio
Decks: Heart of the Forbidden one (Exodia/HotU) deck is his main one. He sometimes makes other decks, though.
Appearence: 6 foot 4, brown hair and blue eyes. White skin. Thin build. Wears whatever clothes he feels like, rather than wearing a specific set of clothes.
Backstory: Grew up in a relatively well-off family, and did well in school, but not much else is known.
Personality: Shy and autistic, Pedro generally keeps to himself when he's not duelling anyone.
House: Obelisk blue.

I have enough knowledge of the game to be of service, if neccessary. Tell me if anything's wrong with this.

You need a longer back story, unless you "don't want to talk about it", but since I have seen popular OPs go for less, it is fine

No Obelisk Blue students, did you read the rules?!

Again, did you read the rules? No Exodia decks.

Denied, until you fix that.

Kaosu Enterprises
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaosu Enterprises » Sun May 26, 2013 11:36 am

Kaosu Enterprises wrote:
Decks: Heart of the Forbidden one (Exodia/HotU) deck is his main one. He sometimes makes other decks, though.
House: Obelisk blue.

You need a longer back story, unless you "don't want to talk about it", but since I have seen popular OPs go for less, it is fine

The Obelisk Blue and Exodia decks are forbidden even for me, unless the plot absolutely requires it, or I break the rule >.>((Which I can do, I HAVE ALL THE POWER!JOKING!)

Anyways, even if you were Co-OP, no Exodia cards. Look at the list of God cards, Exodia is not allowed.

Jormengand
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Jormengand » Sun May 26, 2013 11:42 am

Kaosu Enterprises wrote:
Kaosu Enterprises wrote:

The Obelisk Blue and Exodia decks are forbidden even for me, unless the plot absolutely requires it, or I break the rule >.>((Which I can do, I HAVE ALL THE POWER!JOKING!)

Anyways, even if you were Co-OP, no Exodia cards. Look at the list of God cards, Exodia is not allowed.

Ahh, when you said "No god cards" I assumed you meant "No god cards" and not "None of these cards under this little thing here." In any case, I'll change it to yellow and a HotU/FINAL deck.

Kaosu Enterprises
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaosu Enterprises » Sun May 26, 2013 11:49 am

Jormengand wrote:
Kaosu Enterprises wrote:

Ahh, when you said "No god cards" I assumed you meant "No god cards" and not "None of these cards under this little thing here." In any case, I'll change it to yellow and a HotU/FINAL deck.

Okay...tell me what those a-you know what? Nevermind, I probably don't wanna know.

Remember, no Obelisk Blue >.> I called it a deck O.O

Kaosu Enterprises
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaosu Enterprises » Sun May 26, 2013 12:04 pm

Decks: Final heart (HotU/FINAL) deck.

Accepted like it's a good kitty!

Jormengand
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Jormengand » Sun May 26, 2013 12:06 pm

FYI, FINAL refers to the combined effect of Destiny board, Spirit message "I", Spirit message "N", Spirit message "A" and Spirit message "L". You enjoy!

For the record, why did you disallow Exodia?

Kaosu Enterprises
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaosu Enterprises » Sun May 26, 2013 12:18 pm

Jormengand wrote:FYI, FINAL refers to the combined effect of Destiny board, Spirit message "I", Spirit message "N", Spirit message "A" and Spirit message "L". You enjoy!

"Forbidden one". There was a mention of the Forbidden God, he was in chains, I believed it was Exodia, so I made Exodia a God. >.>
Last edited by Kaosu Enterprises on Sun May 26, 2013 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jormengand
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Jormengand » Sun May 26, 2013 12:27 pm

Kaosu Enterprises wrote:
Jormengand wrote:FYI, FINAL refers to the combined effect of Destiny board, Spirit message "I", Spirit message "N", Spirit message "A" and Spirit message "L". You enjoy!

"Forbidden one". There was a mention of the Forbidden God, he was in chains, I believed it was Exodia, so I made Exodia a God. >.>

It seems far more likely that The Forbidden God refers to Exodius, the Ultimate Forbidden Lord, not to Exodia the Forbidden One.

Kaosu Enterprises
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaosu Enterprises » Sun May 26, 2013 12:46 pm

Jormengand wrote:
Kaosu Enterprises wrote:

It seems far more likely that The Forbidden God refers to Exodius, the Ultimate Forbidden Lord, not to Exodia the Forbidden One.

Well, you can't have either, okay?

Jormengand
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Jormengand » Sun May 26, 2013 12:50 pm

Kaosu Enterprises wrote:
Jormengand wrote:It seems far more likely that The Forbidden God refers to Exodius, the Ultimate Forbidden Lord, not to Exodia the Forbidden One.

Aww. Oh well. To be honest, Exodius is kind of useless without Exodia.

Kaosu Enterprises
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaosu Enterprises » Sun May 26, 2013 12:50 pm

Jormengand wrote:
Kaosu Enterprises wrote:

Aww. Oh well. To be honest, Exodius is kind of useless without Exodia.

NO EXODIA OR EXODIUS!

Jormengand
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Jormengand » Sun May 26, 2013 2:08 pm

Kaosu Enterprises wrote:
Jormengand wrote:Aww. Oh well. To be honest, Exodius is kind of useless without Exodia.

NO EXODIA OR EXODIUS!

Yeah, yeah, I get that. If you're banning all gods, you may want to consider getting rid of Vennominaga, the deity of poisonous snakes.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse