NATION

PASSWORD

NEW NS:HETALIA (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Weimar
Spokesperson

Founded: May 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

"Weimar quickly..."

Postby Weimar » Sat May 25, 2013 5:44 pm

!OOC!:

Releign wrote:
Weimar wrote:!IC!:

Weimar Federal Republic|Andrea Neidhart

*Weimar smiled as she entered Releign's house before sitting on the couch where she is motioned to before replying to him, wondering why is he looking down and still stuttering; "Well, ya...We could be allies as well as being friends of course but speaking of Prussia, where is zhe little boy?" Andrea scanned the area as she did earlier outside the house, she then removes her vest jacket revealing her long-sleeved pink shirt and also the satchel setting it aside*

Releign's smile widened."That is good, and Prussia will be back." But upon the removal of her vest Releign fell our of his chair and passed out, But beforehand he let out a death scream. (be back in 13 or so minutes)

!IC!:

*Weimar quickly approached Releign after he suddenly fell from the chair due to fainting, this surprises her though she now wonders why did he fainted and screamed unusually before passing out completely. Andrea then pondered on what to do next as she places Releign's head on her lap while using her diary as a fan in order to provide some decent amount of air*
Last edited by Weimar on Sun May 26, 2013 7:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Sat May 25, 2013 5:45 pm

Lancearc wrote:The diplomat greeted her in the same manner before speaking. "I've come to offer something beneficial to both our nations. Benomia and presumably Kingsmouth have accepted, and though you are new among nations, your acceptance would assist us greatly. An agreement of military and trade alliance between us, to create a powerful group of allies for each of us."

"You will have to speak to milady, Kaiya. I think she is at a military parade in zeronda, I will accompany you there."
Last edited by Wikipe-tan on January 13, 2006 4:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The lovable PMT nation of hugs and chibi! Now with 75% more Hanyū!
Oaledonian wiki | Decoli Defense | Embassy | OAF Military Info
Blackjack-and-Hookers wrote:
Oaledonia wrote:I'll go make my own genocidal galactic empire! with blackjack and hookers

You bet your ass you will!
Divair wrote:NSG summer doesn't end anymore. Climate change.
Under construction
*POLITICALLY CONTENTIOUS STATEMENTS INTENSIFY*

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Sat May 25, 2013 5:49 pm

Oaledonia wrote:
Lancearc wrote:The diplomat greeted her in the same manner before speaking. "I've come to offer something beneficial to both our nations. Benomia and presumably Kingsmouth have accepted, and though you are new among nations, your acceptance would assist us greatly. An agreement of military and trade alliance between us, to create a powerful group of allies for each of us."

"You will have to speak to milady, Kaiya. I think she is at a military parade in zeronda, I will accompany you there."

"Of course. The Shahanshah will be delighted, should I report your acceptance. Lead the way." the diplomat said with a grin.
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Check out The Living Waste of Mekhallah, an original low-fantasy setting.

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Sat May 25, 2013 5:55 pm

Lancearc wrote:"Of course. The Shahanshah will be delighted, should I report your acceptance. Lead the way." the diplomat said with a grin.

Kyoto arrives in Zeronda, Kaiya was watching the parade as tanks drove past. Zeronda, Aka Miki, was licking blood of her axe. Kaiya was whispering, "7,000,000 men and they can't get this right?" Miki turned and pointed the axe at the diplomat, "look mama! a new toy!"
Oaledonia wrote:I'll go make my own genocidal galactic empire! with blackjack and hookers

Under construction

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Sat May 25, 2013 5:59 pm

Although the girl weilding the axe have him a bit of a scare, he was used to the feeling. Most security procedures whike going to negotiate in hostile nations could end up with them killing him anyway, and he'd had his share of hostile negotiations. "Fine ladies." he greeted them, before he went on to explain what he'd explained to Kyoto. "In brief, the addition of your fine nation would only solidify our international prowess. Although you are young compared to the rest, you have potential beyond any others."
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Sat May 25, 2013 6:02 pm

Lancearc wrote:Although the girl weilding the axe have him a bit of a scare, he was used to the feeling. Most security procedures whike going to negotiate in hostile nations could end up with them killing him anyway, and he'd had his share of hostile negotiations. "Fine ladies." he greeted them, before he went on to explain what he'd explained to Kyoto. "In brief, the addition of your fine nation would only solidify our international prowess. Although you are young compared to the rest, you have potential beyond any others."

Kaiya told Miki to put the axe down, "fine mama" was Miki's response. "I would love to join!" said Kaiya "I may be young, but I am powerful"

Under construction

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Sat May 25, 2013 6:06 pm

"Wonderful news indeed, I'm sure he'll be glad to recieve the news." the diplomat replied with a grin, beginning his return trip just as the one before had done.

Meanwhile, news spread about Lancearc of their new allies, first having reached Lance himself, of course good news in his eyes.

Pacifica Federation
Senator

Founded: May 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pacifica Federation » Sat May 25, 2013 6:24 pm

Veyliss wrote:With Kyoto and her friend gone, Veyla was still worried about Aulia, bandaged or not, that arm would still need time to recover, and in the meantime, there was a vulnerability to attack.

She holstered her weapon, and went through Aulias' broken door.

"Excuse me, it appears you're quite vulnerable at the moment, so, in the interests of your autonomy, how about I stay for a while?
As a kind of guard."

Aulia looks at her "No, I shouldn't need a guard for the time being, but thank you for offering,."

Veyliss
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Veyliss » Sat May 25, 2013 6:52 pm

Pacifica Federation wrote:
Veyliss wrote:With Kyoto and her friend gone, Veyla was still worried about Aulia, bandaged or not, that arm would still need time to recover, and in the meantime, there was a vulnerability to attack.

She holstered her weapon, and went through Aulias' broken door.

"Excuse me, it appears you're quite vulnerable at the moment, so, in the interests of your autonomy, how about I stay for a while?
As a kind of guard."

Aulia looks at her "No, I shouldn't need a guard for the time being, but thank you for offering,."

"Well, good luck then."

Veyla skulked home to study, hoping it'd be secure enough with just her around.
She didn't regret moving away from her heathen parents, but still.

It was hard to get to sleep knowing she'd be alone when rogue states came calling.
My nation is called Veyla, Veyliss is its' patron Goddess, Call me... Mati (greek for eye)
Sub-opinionated, lazy-type-agnostic, left leaning centrist, keen on gay rights, economic/corporate intervention, freedom of expression, and social welfare, slightly pessimistic, insensitive, and nerdy
Paranoid, ruthless, and arrogant, polytheistic worshipper of a Goddess of Strategy, Competition, Loyalty, and Organisation, also keen on gay rights, economic/corporate intervention, and freedom of expression, but strongly against welfare, and keen on education, lawfulness, and foreign intervention.

Releign
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Sat May 25, 2013 7:15 pm

Black Russia wrote:
Releign wrote:Which she should be, because Berlin is visibly giving her the evil eye and fiddling with his Machine Gun strap, meaning he is probably going to shoot her or try.

"please stop following me with your machine gun, it makes me think your going to attack me.."

And what did Berlin do? Just that. He shot in the snow by her feet and ran backwards, gaining a distance between the two.

Black Russia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Black Russia » Sat May 25, 2013 7:29 pm

Releign wrote:
Black Russia wrote:"please stop following me with your machine gun, it makes me think your going to attack me.."

And what did Berlin do? Just that. He shot in the snow by her feet and ran backwards, gaining a distance between the two.

Krista immediately runs away, trying to get as far as she can from Berlin
(\__/)
(='.'=) <---This is a Bunny, He says Hi. Copy and paste him into your signature to help him gain world domination.
(")_(")
Belavakia wrote:Black Russia, the Official Canada of this RP...
I heard this once, People Run from Soldiers In Fear, Unless they are Canadian, They Instead go to them in Hope.

Releign
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Sat May 25, 2013 7:33 pm

Weimar wrote:!OOC!:

Releign wrote:Releign's smile widened."That is good, and Prussia will be back." But upon the removal of her vest Releign fell our of his chair and passed out, But beforehand he let out a death scream. (be back in 13 or so minutes)

!IC!:

*Weimar quickly approached Releign after he suddenly fell from the chair due to fainting, this surprises her though she now wonders why did he fainted and screamed unusually before passing out completely. Andrea then pondered on what to do next as she places Releign's head on her lap while using her diary as a fan in order to provide some decent amount of air*

Releign shot up after a bit, his face not red but pale. "I-I-I am so sorry......." He swallowed really hard and scooted away from Weimar. He looked at the floor and started to go red again. "Thank you, but...uhm...." He tapped his fingers together and stood up. "I'll go get you something to drink!" he then ran off to the kitchen.

Releign
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Sat May 25, 2013 7:34 pm

Black Russia wrote:
Releign wrote:And what did Berlin do? Just that. He shot in the snow by her feet and ran backwards, gaining a distance between the two.

Krista immediately runs away, trying to get as far as she can from Berlin

Berlin runs after her, firing and reloading madly. He will not let her escape alive, or at the least unhurt.

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Sat May 25, 2013 7:40 pm

Releign wrote:
Black Russia wrote:Krista immediately runs away, trying to get as far as she can from Berlin

Berlin runs after her, firing and reloading madly. He will not let her escape alive, or at the least unhurt.

Kayia had been taking a stroll nearby and was admiring the sights of Europe, when she heard the gun shots. Staying out of sight, she came up behind Berlin and pounced, sword drawn. She came down full force on Berlin.

Under construction

Releign
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Sat May 25, 2013 7:45 pm

She would land on Berlin, who fell to the ground. Blood stained green as he gasped for air, his hand shaking. Mr. Releign......Help..... he could barely speak. What words he could manage would drowned out in pain, and his 14 year old sized body couldn't stand the pain. He cried out some more, then whispered "Alone..." and closed his eye's about halfway.

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Sat May 25, 2013 7:46 pm

Releign wrote:She would land on Berlin, who fell to the ground. Blood stained green as he gasped for air, his hand shaking. Mr. Releign......Help..... he could barely speak. What words he could manage would drowned out in pain, and his 14 year old sized body couldn't stand the pain. He cried out some more, then whispered "Alone..." and closed his eye's about halfway.

kayia bent down next to the boy, "what where you doing? Why did you chase her?"

Under construction

Releign
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Sat May 25, 2013 7:51 pm

Oaledonia wrote:
Releign wrote:She would land on Berlin, who fell to the ground. Blood stained green as he gasped for air, his hand shaking. Mr. Releign......Help..... he could barely speak. What words he could manage would drowned out in pain, and his 14 year old sized body couldn't stand the pain. He cried out some more, then whispered "Alone..." and closed his eye's about halfway.

kayia bent down next to the boy, "what where you doing? Why did you chase her?"

His half closed eye's slowly trained onto her. "Do expect me to cooperate, Asian." He coughed up more blood and cringed in pain, then reached for his discarded knife very slowly.

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Sat May 25, 2013 7:53 pm

Releign wrote:His half closed eye's slowly trained onto her. "Do expect me to cooperate, Asian." He coughed up more blood and cringed in pain, then reached for his discarded knife very slowly.

Kayia sighed and stepped on his arm, "Berlin, you don't have much time left. Did you do it because you didn't want to be alone? I can fix that"

Under construction

Releign
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Sat May 25, 2013 7:59 pm

Oaledonia wrote:
Releign wrote:His half closed eye's slowly trained onto her. "Do expect me to cooperate, Asian." He coughed up more blood and cringed in pain, then reached for his discarded knife very slowly.

Kayia sighed and stepped on his arm, "Berlin, you don't have much time left. Did you do it because you didn't want to be alone? I can fix that"

Berlin laughed. "I....only said it because......Mr. Releign....isn't here,,," He waved his other arm. "But yeah, sure... make some friends appear for us; me and Mr. Releign only have each other." He laughed like it was funny, but he was in physical and emotional pain. He was probably going to die, and Mr. Releign had no idea.

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Sat May 25, 2013 8:09 pm

Releign wrote:Berlin laughed. "I....only said it because......Mr. Releign....isn't here,,," He waved his other arm. "But yeah, sure... make some friends appear for us; me and Mr. Releign only have each other." He laughed like it was funny, but he was in physical and emotional pain. He was probably going to die, and Mr. Releign had no idea.

Kaiya sighed, "kid, I'm gonna be blunt. Your gonna die, I'm not making friends appear before you." Kaiya bent down and put her hand on his chest "you ready?"

Under construction

Releign
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Sat May 25, 2013 8:12 pm

Oaledonia wrote:
Releign wrote:Berlin laughed. "I....only said it because......Mr. Releign....isn't here,,," He waved his other arm. "But yeah, sure... make some friends appear for us; me and Mr. Releign only have each other." He laughed like it was funny, but he was in physical and emotional pain. He was probably going to die, and Mr. Releign had no idea.

Kaiya sighed, "kid, I'm gonna be blunt. Your gonna die, I'm not making friends appear before you." Kaiya bent down and put her hand on his chest "you ready?"

"What? You kidding me? You don't have to HELP me die, it will happen over time. So if you please, go away." He stuck bloody tongue out and tried to smile, then let his head go limp.

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Sat May 25, 2013 8:16 pm

Releign wrote:"What? You kidding me? You don't have to HELP me die, it will happen over time. So if you please, go away." He stuck bloody tongue out and tried to smile, then let his head go limp.

"I'm not helping you die" she signaled over for Kyoto, "I'm punishing your soul". Her hand began to dimly glow, "I'm attaching your soul to Kyoto, She will have complete control over you. Now relax"

(Think of it as Berlin appearing as a ghost from now on, He has to follow Kyoto around and do what she says)

Under construction

Releign
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Sat May 25, 2013 8:19 pm

Oaledonia wrote:
Releign wrote:"What? You kidding me? You don't have to HELP me die, it will happen over time. So if you please, go away." He stuck bloody tongue out and tried to smile, then let his head go limp.

"I'm not helping you die" she signaled over for Kyoto, "I'm punishing your soul". Her hand began to dimly glow, "I'm attaching your soul to Kyoto, She will have complete control over you. Now relax"

(Think of it as Berlin appearing as a ghost from now on, He has to follow Kyoto around and do what she says)

He everything but relax. He actually struggled alot now, and started doing as much as he could to fuck up the process.
(Can I still control his character or no? He's going to be like the Prussia from Hetalia, or just act like him.)
Last edited by Releign on Sat May 25, 2013 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Sat May 25, 2013 8:22 pm

Releign wrote:(Can I still control his character or no? He's going to be like the Prussia from Hetalia, or just act like him.)

Kayia stepped on his neck, "shut up!"

(you can still control him, he will be the see through kind of ghost that can float through things)

Under construction

Releign
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Sat May 25, 2013 8:24 pm

Oaledonia wrote:
Releign wrote:(Can I still control his character or no? He's going to be like the Prussia from Hetalia, or just act like him.)

Kayia stepped on his neck, "shut up!"

(you can still control him, he will be the see through kind of ghost that can float through things)

He finally went quiet, but before he did said one more thing "Whatever. Releign.....will just change his capital city. Or get a New Berlin. And your one to talk, punishing peoples souls? He's told me about someone like you. Dirty damn hypocrite." He then went silent and said nothing, but made occasional pained noises.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse