NATION

PASSWORD

NEW NS:HETALIA (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Weimar
Spokesperson

Founded: May 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

"It seems like Weimar..."

Postby Weimar » Sat May 25, 2013 4:32 pm

!OOC!:

Releign wrote:
Weimar wrote:!IC!:

Weimar Federal Republic|Andrea Neidhart

*Weimar was practically tired of what has happened earlier where she encountered in a house owned by a group of polish brothers having a conflict against newly known Releign with his prussian territory which was the boy after all, they seemed to have come into an agreement even though it was at first violent. Andrea received apologies from Releign concerning of the unfortunate events than of the polish who kidnapped little Prussia, freaked out she drove back home and tries to forget what has o occurred by playing Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata on her grand piano but before she could her Iphone rings and answers the call; "Hallo? Releign?? You want me to hang out with you??? Sure...I guess but are you okay? Why are you stuttering??

"NO REASON!" Releign practically screamed in fear. He then sighed. "I-I'm sorry." He said "Bye" and waited on his couch, rubbing his hands together nervously. He didn't know how Weimar would react if she knew what had been going on lately, but then again it could go better.

!IC!:

*It seems like Weimar will have to leave the house again, worried of Releign's welfare while getting her satchel and brown vest jacket before driving off using her sedan to Releign's house which address was included in the call. Andrea still wondered of what is going on currently after those events earlier which she is trying to forget, she knocks on the door and waited patiently as she scanned the area*
Last edited by Weimar on Sun May 26, 2013 7:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Sat May 25, 2013 4:34 pm

Releign wrote:Berlin smiled. "I am Berlin, the capital of Releign. Nice to meet you." He stuck his hand out for her to shake. "I heard you have a problem with the fighting, no? The revolution was put down by Mr. Releign so you wont have to worry about it."

Kaiya got drunk and sent Releign a message:

Code: Select all
You nazi! you couldn't even stop Prussia from trying to invade!?! how weak are you?
Last edited by Wikipe-tan on January 13, 2006 4:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The lovable PMT nation of hugs and chibi! Now with 75% more Hanyū!
Oaledonian wiki | Decoli Defense | Embassy | OAF Military Info
Blackjack-and-Hookers wrote:
Oaledonia wrote:I'll go make my own genocidal galactic empire! with blackjack and hookers

You bet your ass you will!
Divair wrote:NSG summer doesn't end anymore. Climate change.
Under construction
*POLITICALLY CONTENTIOUS STATEMENTS INTENSIFY*

Black Russia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Black Russia » Sat May 25, 2013 4:36 pm

Releign wrote:
Black Russia wrote:"No I don't have a problem" she is visibly uneasy about his presence. "and I don't recall meeting you either, My name is Krista, of Black Russia.

Berlin smiled. "I am Berlin, the capital of Releign. Nice to meet you." He stuck his hand out for her to shake. "I heard you have a problem with the fighting, no? The revolution was put down by Mr. Releign so you wont have to worry about it."

"I'm not worried about who won the Rebellion, I'm worried about how the Conflict is so close to me, I'm worried about being hit..."
(\__/)
(='.'=) <---This is a Bunny, He says Hi. Copy and paste him into your signature to help him gain world domination.
(")_(")
Belavakia wrote:Black Russia, the Official Canada of this RP...
I heard this once, People Run from Soldiers In Fear, Unless they are Canadian, They Instead go to them in Hope.

Releign
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Sat May 25, 2013 4:36 pm

Oaledonia wrote:
Releign wrote:Berlin smiled. "I am Berlin, the capital of Releign. Nice to meet you." He stuck his hand out for her to shake. "I heard you have a problem with the fighting, no? The revolution was put down by Mr. Releign so you wont have to worry about it."

Kaiya got drunk and sent Releign a message:

You nazi! you couldn't even stop Prussia from trying to invade!?! how weak are you?

Releign responded as follows:
You idiot, I had my pawn kill him. Are you serious here? I ANNILHATED HIM so suck my sausage!

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Sat May 25, 2013 4:38 pm

Releign wrote:
You idiot, I had my pawn kill him. Are you serious here? I ANNILHATED HIM so suck my sausage!

To Releign
please you backwards nazi, YOU ALWAYS LOSE TO SOME STUCK UP FRENCHY! Hows the treaty treating you? Loser! 
Last edited by Oaledonia on Sat May 25, 2013 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oaledonia wrote:I'll go make my own genocidal galactic empire! with blackjack and hookers

Under construction

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Sat May 25, 2013 4:40 pm

Alliances with the powerful in a rapidly changing world. It was as risky as it was helpful to both nations, alliances could be broken with a swift military action, in and out, with devestating consequences, but the consequences made it far more of a gain than a risk. This was what the Lancearcic diplomat kept in mind as he trudged through the jungles of Southeast Asia, Benomian territory. He kept this in mind as he approached the palace he had been told to head to in search of their leader. He stopped at the entrance respectfully, expecting some form of security to intercept him. His attire made it obvious from where he hailed, the elegant robes loosely worn in the heat of deserts, though in the jungle this was to less effect.
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Check out The Living Waste of Mekhallah, an original low-fantasy setting.

Releign
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Sat May 25, 2013 4:41 pm

Weimar wrote:!OOC!:

Releign wrote:"NO REASON!" Releign practically screamed in fear. He then sighed. "I-I'm sorry." He said "Bye" and waited on his couch, rubbing his hands together nervously. He didn't know how Weimar would react if she knew what had been going on lately, but then again it could go better.

!IC!:

*It seems like Weimar will have to leave the house again, worried of Releign's welfare while getting her satchel and brown vest jacket before driving off using her sedan to Releign's house. Andrea still wondered of what is going on currently after those events earlier which she is trying to forget, she knocks on the door and waited patiently as she scanned the area*

Releign puts his phone down and slowly opens the door, his face red and his grin wide. "H-Hey Weimar, how have you been? C-c-c-come inside please..." Inviting her inside almost killed him. He moved to let her in and motioned for her to sit on a couch across from a random chair he had in front of it. He sat in it and looked at his feet. "So, uhm, last time we were t-talking about being....allies or friends. Did you have a response before they took Prussia?"

Black Russia wrote:

"I'm not worried about who won the Rebellion, I'm worried about how the Conflict is so close to me, I'm worried about being hit..."

Berlin shook his head. "Releign wouldn't let anyone hurt you, as long as your friends with him. Allies are an OK priority to him, but if you joined his Empire you would probably be better off. Noone is forcing you, it's just that alliance lines are already being drawn." He kept his hand out. "What do you say? Friends?"

Releign
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Sat May 25, 2013 4:42 pm

Oaledonia wrote:
Releign wrote:

To Releign
please you backwards nazi, YOU ALWAYS LOSE TO SOME STUCK UP FRENCHY! Hows the treaty treating you? Loser! 

Releign put Oaledonia on his ignore list after that stupid comment.

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Sat May 25, 2013 4:44 pm

Releign wrote:Releign put Oaledonia on his ignore list after that stupid comment.

Kaiya jumped with joy, "no more of that loser!"

Under construction

Releign
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Sat May 25, 2013 4:47 pm

Oaledonia wrote:
Releign wrote:Releign put Oaledonia on his ignore list after that stupid comment.

He suddenly unblocks you then blocks you after sending this message:
Thin eyed Kamikazi loving rice eating starving idiotic suicidal JAP!

And then he blocked Oale's fat ass.

Black Russia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Black Russia » Sat May 25, 2013 4:47 pm

Releign wrote:
Black Russia wrote:"I'm not worried about who won the Rebellion, I'm worried about how the Conflict is so close to me, I'm worried about being hit..."

Berlin shook his head. "Releign wouldn't let anyone hurt you, as long as your friends with him. Allies are an OK priority to him, but if you joined his Empire you would probably be better off. Noone is forcing you, it's just that alliance lines are already being drawn." He kept his hand out. "What do you say? Friends?"

"I would rather stay completely independent, but thank you for the offer." Krista continues patrolling the borders of her country.
(\__/)
(='.'=) <---This is a Bunny, He says Hi. Copy and paste him into your signature to help him gain world domination.
(")_(")
I heard this once, People Run from Soldiers In Fear, Unless they are Canadian, They Instead go to them in Hope.

Releign
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Sat May 25, 2013 4:49 pm

Black Russia wrote:
Releign wrote:

"I would rather stay completely independent, but thank you for the offer." Krista continues patrolling the borders of her country.

Berlin shrugged then continued to walk with her. "That's fine too, im just bored so I will walk with you."

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Sat May 25, 2013 4:50 pm

Releign wrote:
Oaledonia wrote:

He suddenly unblocks you then blocks you after sending this message:
Thin eyed Kamikazi loving rice eating starving idiotic suicidal JAP!

And then he blocked Oale's fat ass.

She read the message, "why yes I quite like the wind.... But I'm skinner then him" she puzzled at it but didn't let it get to her, she had other things to do.

Under construction

Black Russia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Black Russia » Sat May 25, 2013 4:52 pm

Releign wrote:
Black Russia wrote:"I would rather stay completely independent, but thank you for the offer." Krista continues patrolling the borders of her country.

Berlin shrugged then continued to walk with her. "That's fine too, im just bored so I will walk with you."

Krista is visibly uneasy with Berlins following her.
(\__/)
(")_(")

Releign
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Sat May 25, 2013 4:53 pm

Black Russia wrote:
Releign wrote:Berlin shrugged then continued to walk with her. "That's fine too, im just bored so I will walk with you."

Krista is visibly uneasy with Berlins following her.

Which she should be, because Berlin is visibly giving her the evil eye and fiddling with his Machine Gun strap, meaning he is probably going to shoot her or try.
Last edited by Releign on Sat May 25, 2013 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Weimar
Spokesperson

Founded: May 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

"Well, ya..."

Postby Weimar » Sat May 25, 2013 5:05 pm

!OOC!:

Releign wrote:
Weimar wrote:!IC!:

*It seems like Weimar will have to leave the house again, worried of Releign's welfare while getting her satchel and brown vest jacket before driving off using her sedan to Releign's house. Andrea still wondered of what is going on currently after those events earlier which she is trying to forget, she knocks on the door and waited patiently as she scanned the area*

Releign puts his phone down and slowly opens the door, his face red and his grin wide. "H-Hey Weimar, how have you been? C-c-c-come inside please..." Inviting her inside almost killed him. He moved to let her in and motioned for her to sit on a couch across from a random chair he had in front of it. He sat in it and looked at his feet. "So, uhm, last time we were t-talking about being....allies or friends. Did you have a response before they took Prussia?"

Black Russia wrote:"I'm not worried about who won the Rebellion, I'm worried about how the Conflict is so close to me, I'm worried about being hit..."

!IC!:

*Weimar smiled as she entered Releign's house before sitting on the couch where she is motioned to before replying to him, wondering why is he looking down and still stuttering; "Well, ya...We could be allies as well as being friends of course but speaking of Prussia, where is zhe little boy?" Andrea scanned the area as she did earlier outside the house, she then removes her vest jacket revealing her long-sleeved pink shirt and also the satchel setting it aside*
Last edited by Weimar on Sun May 26, 2013 7:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Black Russia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Black Russia » Sat May 25, 2013 5:09 pm

Releign wrote:
Black Russia wrote:Krista is visibly uneasy with Berlins following her.

Which she should be, because Berlin is visibly giving her the evil eye and fiddling with his Machine Gun strap, meaning he is probably going to shoot her or try.

"please stop following me with your machine gun, it makes me think your going to attack me.."
(\__/)
(")_(")

Veyliss
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Veyliss » Sat May 25, 2013 5:09 pm

With Kyoto and her friend gone, Veyla was still worried about Aulia, bandaged or not, that arm would still need time to recover, and in the meantime, there was a vulnerability to attack.

She holstered her weapon, and went through Aulias' broken door.

"Excuse me, it appears you're quite vulnerable at the moment, so, in the interests of your autonomy, how about I stay for a while?
As a kind of guard."
My nation is called Veyla, Veyliss is its' patron Goddess, Call me... Mati (greek for eye)
Sub-opinionated, lazy-type-agnostic, left leaning centrist, keen on gay rights, economic/corporate intervention, freedom of expression, and social welfare, slightly pessimistic, insensitive, and nerdy
Paranoid, ruthless, and arrogant, polytheistic worshipper of a Goddess of Strategy, Competition, Loyalty, and Organisation, also keen on gay rights, economic/corporate intervention, and freedom of expression, but strongly against welfare, and keen on education, lawfulness, and foreign intervention.

Releign
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Sat May 25, 2013 5:12 pm

Weimar wrote:!OOC!:

Releign wrote:Releign puts his phone down and slowly opens the door, his face red and his grin wide. "H-Hey Weimar, how have you been? C-c-c-come inside please..." Inviting her inside almost killed him. He moved to let her in and motioned for her to sit on a couch across from a random chair he had in front of it. He sat in it and looked at his feet. "So, uhm, last time we were t-talking about being....allies or friends. Did you have a response before they took Prussia?"

!IC!:

*Weimar smiled as she entered Releign's house before sitting on the couch where she is motioned to before replying to him, wondering why is he looking down and still stuttering; "Well, ya...We could be allies as well as being friends of course but speaking of Prussia, where is zhe little boy?" Andrea scanned the area as she did earlier outside the house, she then removes her vest jacket revealing her long-sleeved pink shirt and also the satchel setting it aside*

Releign's smile widened."That is good, and Prussia will be back." But upon the removal of her vest Releign fell our of his chair and passed out, But beforehand he let out a death scream. (be back in 13 or so minutes)

Benomia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Benomia » Sat May 25, 2013 5:14 pm

Bezutious opened the front door of the Citadel, and was surprised to notice an aging diplomat, obviously Lancean.

"Oh, hello aging diplomat. You smell frail. Why don't you come in and take a seat..."

He motioned toward the same seat Rel sat in not ten minutes ago.
Remembering games, and daisy chains, and laughs...Got to keep the loonies on the path.
The Archangel Conglomerate wrote:You've obviously never seen the Benomian M16A3s.
Carathon wrote:*Logs in with the name of Troll Alliance and writes a short app with poor grammar and logic.*Somehow genuinely surprised when denied*
Ragnarum wrote:Ragnarum transforms into a giant godzilla like creature, then walks into the sunset while emotional music plays and Morgan Freeman narrates.
Kouralia wrote:Everyone hates us: we're MMW. We're like the poster children of Realismfggtry.
Sauritican wrote:We've all been spending too much time with Ben
(-9.8, -10.0)
Map of Benomia
NS's Resident Floydian
Left 4 Dead RP
Want me to explain life to you?

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Sat May 25, 2013 5:26 pm

"With age comes wisdom." the diplomat said without wavering, stepping towards his seat and sitting. "And with the sharing of wisdom a people can become significantly stronger. We believe that we have an offer of great benefit on account of both of our nations. Leaving behind all manner of elegant words I will get to the point. The workd is changing and powerful allies are help to each other. We would offer both trade and assistance as close allies if you would allow us the same assistance. Combined power makes our nations the leading superpowers in the world, perhaps."
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Benomia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Benomia » Sat May 25, 2013 5:32 pm

"Very interesting," Bezutious said, as he sat down across the table. "I accept. I trust that Kingsmouth will accept as well."
Remembering games, and daisy chains, and laughs...Got to keep the loonies on the path.
The Archangel Conglomerate wrote:You've obviously never seen the Benomian M16A3s.
Carathon wrote:*Logs in with the name of Troll Alliance and writes a short app with poor grammar and logic.*Somehow genuinely surprised when denied*
Ragnarum wrote:Ragnarum transforms into a giant godzilla like creature, then walks into the sunset while emotional music plays and Morgan Freeman narrates.
Kouralia wrote:Everyone hates us: we're MMW. We're like the poster children of Realismfggtry.
Sauritican wrote:We've all been spending too much time with Ben
(-9.8, -10.0)
Map of Benomia
NS's Resident Floydian
Left 4 Dead RP
Want me to explain life to you?

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Sat May 25, 2013 5:35 pm

Benomia wrote:"Very interesting," Bezutious said, as he sat down across the table. "I accept. I trust that Kingsmouth will accept as well."

"His acceptance will further the accumulated strength. Thank you for the time." was the response, before the diplomat stood with a polite nod and exited the palace, on his long return journey.

At the same time, a diplomat had arrived by plane in Oaledonia, approaching Kyoto and her ruler.

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Sat May 25, 2013 5:37 pm

Lancearc wrote:
Benomia wrote:At the same time, a diplomat had arrived by plane in Oaledonia, approaching Kyoto and her ruler.

Kyoto was the first to notice the diplomat, she bowed "hello, my name is Kyoto, may I help you?"

Under construction

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Sat May 25, 2013 5:44 pm

Oaledonia wrote:
Lancearc wrote:

Kyoto was the first to notice the diplomat, she bowed "hello, my name is Kyoto, may I help you?"

The diplomat greeted her in the same manner before speaking. "I've come to offer something beneficial to both our nations. Benomia and presumably Kingsmouth have accepted, and though you are new among nations, your acceptance would assist us greatly. An agreement of military and trade alliance between us, to create a powerful group of allies for each of us."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse