NATION

PASSWORD

NEW NS:HETALIA (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Republic of Prussia
Spokesperson

Founded: May 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Prussia » Sat May 25, 2013 2:43 pm

Releign wrote:Before Prussia can escape Berlin pulls his pistol and shoot's his left arm as he lays on the ground, for he never stood up. "You want to rebel? I will make you bleed."

Screams help ''Help me please''
███████ Prussia can into nordic ^^ I'm a fan of Team Fortress2 Join Hetalia^^
Name: Prussia/Max
Appearance: 0,95cm/3'11'' feet Picture
Personality: sarcastically, friendly, naive
Dislikes: Vorshka's theory that Prussia is polish, french revolutionary things
Group: German Empire

███████ Proud Berliner here :)
███████
Prussia is protected by Releign

Releign
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Sat May 25, 2013 2:45 pm

Republic of Prussia wrote:
Releign wrote:Before Prussia can escape Berlin pulls his pistol and shoot's his left arm as he lays on the ground, for he never stood up. "You want to rebel? I will make you bleed."

Screams help ''Help me please''

Berlin shuts the door to the house and laughs. "Your military is under our control, your police is probably dying right now." He then put the Pistol to Prussia's right rib area and put a bullet through him.

Confido
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Confido » Sat May 25, 2013 2:56 pm

Releign wrote:
Republic of Prussia wrote:Screams help ''Help me please''

Berlin shuts the door to the house and laughs. "Your military is under our control, your police is probably dying right now." He then put the Pistol to Prussia's right rib area and put a bullet through him.

Lia knocks on the door Berlin just closed.
Last edited by Confido on Sat May 25, 2013 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Republic of Prussia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Prussia » Sat May 25, 2013 2:58 pm

So i have to use my last chance...

███████

Releign
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Sat May 25, 2013 2:59 pm

Confido wrote:
Releign wrote:Berlin shuts the door to the house and laughs. "Your military is under our control, your police is probably dying right now." He then put the Pistol to Prussia's right rib area and put a bullet through him.

Lia knocks on the door Berlin just closed.

Berlin locks it, then points the gun at Prussia. "Surrender."

Republic of Prussia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Prussia » Sat May 25, 2013 3:05 pm

Suddenly the Prussian police came and shooted at Berlin

███████

Benomia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Benomia » Sat May 25, 2013 3:07 pm

A native walks up to Bezutious and hands him a letter. The letter reads, "PRUSSIA FORMALLY APPLYING FOR ASYLUM IN BENOMIA".
Bezutious takes out a pen, writes "DENIED" on the letter, and gives it back to the messenger to return.
Remembering games, and daisy chains, and laughs...Got to keep the loonies on the path.
The Archangel Conglomerate wrote:You've obviously never seen the Benomian M16A3s.
Carathon wrote:*Logs in with the name of Troll Alliance and writes a short app with poor grammar and logic.*Somehow genuinely surprised when denied*
Ragnarum wrote:Ragnarum transforms into a giant godzilla like creature, then walks into the sunset while emotional music plays and Morgan Freeman narrates.
Kouralia wrote:Everyone hates us: we're MMW. We're like the poster children of Realismfggtry.
Sauritican wrote:We've all been spending too much time with Ben
(-9.8, -10.0)
Map of Benomia
NS's Resident Floydian
Left 4 Dead RP
Want me to explain life to you?

Releign
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Sat May 25, 2013 3:08 pm

Republic of Prussia wrote:Suddenly the Prussian police came and shooted at Berlin

Berlin took a shot to the arm and ran upstairs, leaving Prussia bleeding out. When he made his way to a phone he called the Releignian(formerly the Releignian-Prussian) military, who flew in on helicopters and started a gunfight with the Police Force. The Military had Automatic weaponry, while the Police were stuck using Pistols. They fought valiantly, but they're numbers started to whittle down. On occasion they would lose a couple of men, but by sheer number and weaponry, they would soon prevail.

Republic of Prussia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Prussia » Sat May 25, 2013 3:11 pm

Prussia crawls to the door cause nobody gaved him attention during the battle an he scremed ''freedom''

███████

Releign
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Sat May 25, 2013 3:12 pm

Benomia wrote:"An alliance?"

This was interesting. Bezutious folded his hands on the table and leaned forward.

"Between who?"

Releign smiled and leaned forward. "You and I, of course. I have seen your might, and I have no intention of using you; be assured. But I must respect this might and give you an offer." He slid a paper forward, which was in bold easily read letters. "I will not trick you, read through it all if you like, you will find no article that is offensive. What I ask is friendship: We could trade, and likewise assist each other. I do tend to avoid starting wars, but if you ever asked us, no matter how against us the odds are, we will be there. I will be there." He slid back in his chair, smiling.

Republic of Prussia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Prussia » Sat May 25, 2013 3:14 pm

Releign wrote:
Benomia wrote:"An alliance?"

This was interesting. Bezutious folded his hands on the table and leaned forward.

"Between who?"

Releign smiled and leaned forward. "You and I, of course. I have seen your might, and I have no intention of using you; be assured. But I must respect this might and give you an offer." He slid a paper forward, which was in bold easily read letters. "I will not trick you, read through it all if you like, you will find no article that is offensive. What I ask is friendship: We could trade, and likewise assist each other. I do tend to avoid starting wars, but if you ever asked us, no matter how against us the odds are, we will be there. I will be there." He slid back in his chair, smiling.

Prussia replied proudly ''As long as my claims are ignored I won't sign anything''

███████

Benomia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Benomia » Sat May 25, 2013 3:16 pm

Bezutious ripped out his ACB-90 and used it to stab the letter to the marble table.
He leaned forward and spoke very quietly.

"That's what I have to say about your "alliance". Now get the fuck out of my palace before I blow your godforsaken head off."
Remembering games, and daisy chains, and laughs...Got to keep the loonies on the path.
The Archangel Conglomerate wrote:You've obviously never seen the Benomian M16A3s.
Carathon wrote:*Logs in with the name of Troll Alliance and writes a short app with poor grammar and logic.*Somehow genuinely surprised when denied*
Ragnarum wrote:Ragnarum transforms into a giant godzilla like creature, then walks into the sunset while emotional music plays and Morgan Freeman narrates.
Kouralia wrote:Everyone hates us: we're MMW. We're like the poster children of Realismfggtry.
(-9.8, -10.0)
Map of Benomia
NS's Resident Floydian
Left 4 Dead RP

Releign
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Sat May 25, 2013 3:17 pm

After Prussia's "Freedom" yell and the final death of around 4/5's the Military and all the Police, Berlin walked out holding his wounded arm. And just like William Wallace, Freedom was his last comment. Besides, the paper wasn't meant for him. Berlin put him out of his misery, as he wasn't even ATTEMPTING to fight, by shooting him in the head. Twice.
The only people that died here were brothers in arms.

Releign
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Sat May 25, 2013 3:18 pm

Benomia wrote:Bezutious ripped out his ACB-90 and used it to stab the letter to the marble table.
He leaned forward and spoke very quietly.

"That's what I have to say about your "alliance". Now get the fuck out of my palace before I blow your godforsaken head off."

Releign frowned and stood up. He walked outside and stepped onto a chopper, but before he flew away he went into Chibi-talia form and flipped Benomia off.

Benomia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Benomia » Sat May 25, 2013 3:21 pm

Bezutious removed the knife from the table (it was lodged seven inches in solid marble) as if it was embedded in paper. He then retreated further into the Citadel to focus on more pressing matter.
(-9.8, -10.0)
Map of Benomia
NS's Resident Floydian
Left 4 Dead RP

Confido
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Confido » Sat May 25, 2013 3:23 pm

Lia literally stands still while the fight happened. "Well that was interesting..."

Releign
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Sat May 25, 2013 3:38 pm

When Releign got back to his house, he saw Prussia dead on the ground. He then shrugged and had the army take his body when they left, and cleaned the place up. He then called Weimar and asked if she wanted to hang out, but every few words he stuttered.

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Sat May 25, 2013 3:44 pm

A man garbed in loose white robes and a turban of the same color approached Lance as he stared across the dunes, bowing slightly. "Developments from the outside. Prussia has been crushed and Benomia has refused an alliance with the empire in Europe. Unexpected."

"Indeed." Lance replied. "As are most world affairs. Thank you." he nodded politely. Keeping up on what was going on was always benificial, even if he was at the palace to eacape the troubles of politics.
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Check out The Living Waste of Mekhallah, an original low-fantasy setting.

Black Russia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Black Russia » Sat May 25, 2013 4:05 pm

Krista looks around, noticing the wars and Rebellions throughout Europe and sighs. "Why is everyone in Europe fighting? there's no point to it all, it's just an endless loop" she says to herself.
(\__/)
(='.'=) <---This is a Bunny, He says Hi. Copy and paste him into your signature to help him gain world domination.
(")_(")
Belavakia wrote:Black Russia, the Official Canada of this RP...
I heard this once, People Run from Soldiers In Fear, Unless they are Canadian, They Instead go to them in Hope.

Releign
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Sat May 25, 2013 4:11 pm

Black Russia wrote:Krista looks around, noticing the wars and Rebellions throughout Europe and sighs. "Why is everyone in Europe fighting? there's no point to it all, it's just an endless loop" she says to herself.

Berlin, seeing Krista, grinned. He slung his now permanently carried Machine Gun over his shoulder and walked to her. "Do you have a problem, miss? I don't believe we have met."
Last edited by Releign on Sat May 25, 2013 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Sat May 25, 2013 4:14 pm

kyoto and Kaiya bowed and left Aulia's house. "well I hope she changes her mind, or else we're doomed"
Last edited by Wikipe-tan on January 13, 2006 4:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The lovable PMT nation of hugs and chibi! Now with 75% more Hanyū!
Oaledonian wiki | Decoli Defense | Embassy | OAF Military Info
Blackjack-and-Hookers wrote:
Oaledonia wrote:I'll go make my own genocidal galactic empire! with blackjack and hookers

You bet your ass you will!
Divair wrote:NSG summer doesn't end anymore. Climate change.
Under construction
*POLITICALLY CONTENTIOUS STATEMENTS INTENSIFY*

Weimar
Spokesperson

Founded: May 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

"Hallo? Releign??"

Postby Weimar » Sat May 25, 2013 4:17 pm

!OOC!:

Releign wrote:When Releign got back to his house, he saw Prussia dead on the ground. He then shrugged and had the army take his body when they left, and cleaned the place up. He then called Weimar and asked if she wanted to hang out, but every few words he stuttered.

!IC!:

Weimar Federal Republic|Andrea Neidhart

*Weimar was practically tired of what has happened earlier where she encountered in a house owned by a group of polish brothers having a conflict against newly known Releign with his prussian territory which was the boy after all, they seemed to have come into an agreement even though it was at first violent. Andrea received apologies from Releign concerning of the unfortunate events than of the polish who kidnapped little Prussia, freaked out she drove back home and tries to forget what has occurred by playing Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata on her grand piano but before she could her Iphone rings and answers the call; "Hallo? Releign?? You want me to hang out with you??? Sure...I guess but are you okay? Why are you stuttering??
Last edited by Weimar on Sat May 25, 2013 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Releign
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Sat May 25, 2013 4:20 pm

Weimar wrote:!OOC!:

Releign wrote:When Releign got back to his house, he saw Prussia dead on the ground. He then shrugged and had the army take his body when they left, and cleaned the place up. He then called Weimar and asked if she wanted to hang out, but every few words he stuttered.

!IC!:

Weimar Federal Republic|Andrea Neidhart

*Weimar was practically tired of what has happened earlier where she encountered in a house owned by a group of polish brothers having a conflict against newly known Releign with his prussian territory which was the boy after all, they seemed to have come into an agreement even though it was at first violent. Andrea received apologies from Releign concerning of the unfortunate events than of the polish who kidnapped little Prussia, freaked out she drove back home and tries to forget what has o occurred by playing Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata on her grand piano but before she could her Iphone rings and answers the call; "Hallo? Releign?? You want me to hang out with you??? Sure...I guess but are you okay? Why are you stuttering??

"NO REASON!" Releign practically screamed in fear. He then sighed. "I-I'm sorry." He said "Bye" and waited on his couch, rubbing his hands together nervously. He didn't know how Weimar would react if she knew what had been going on lately, but then again it could go better.

Black Russia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Black Russia » Sat May 25, 2013 4:24 pm

Releign wrote:
Black Russia wrote:Krista looks around, noticing the wars and Rebellions throughout Europe and sighs. "Why is everyone in Europe fighting? there's no point to it all, it's just an endless loop" she says to herself.

Berlin, seeing Krista, grinned. He slung his now permanently carried Machine Gun over his shoulder and walked to her. "Do you have a problem, miss? I don't believe we have met."

"No I don't have a problem" she is visibly uneasy about his presence. "and I don't recall meeting you either, My name is Krista, of Black Russia.
(\__/)
(='.'=) <---This is a Bunny, He says Hi. Copy and paste him into your signature to help him gain world domination.
(")_(")
Belavakia wrote:Black Russia, the Official Canada of this RP...
I heard this once, People Run from Soldiers In Fear, Unless they are Canadian, They Instead go to them in Hope.

Releign
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Sat May 25, 2013 4:28 pm

Black Russia wrote:
Releign wrote:Berlin, seeing Krista, grinned. He slung his now permanently carried Machine Gun over his shoulder and walked to her. "Do you have a problem, miss? I don't believe we have met."

"No I don't have a problem" she is visibly uneasy about his presence. "and I don't recall meeting you either, My name is Krista, of Black Russia.

Berlin smiled. "I am Berlin, the capital of Releign. Nice to meet you." He stuck his hand out for her to shake. "I heard you have a problem with the fighting, no? The revolution was put down by Mr. Releign so you wont have to worry about it."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse