NATION

PASSWORD

NEW NS:HETALIA (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Sat May 25, 2013 8:28 pm

Releign wrote:He finally went quiet, but before he did said one more thing "Whatever. Releign.....will just change his capital city. Or get a New Berlin. And your one to talk, punishing peoples souls? He's told me about someone like you. Dirty damn hypocrite." He then went silent and said nothing, but made occasional pained noises.

Kyoto complained, "but he's a dirty perv, hes gonna try and watch me in the bath" Kaiya draw her sword again, "I think he likes you, so you can order his soul to do as you wish" With that she drove the sword through Berlin's heart. "now we wait for his soul to show up"
Last edited by Wikipe-tan on January 13, 2006 4:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The lovable PMT nation of hugs and chibi! Now with 75% more Hanyū!
Oaledonian wiki | Decoli Defense | Embassy | OAF Military Info
Blackjack-and-Hookers wrote:
Oaledonia wrote:I'll go make my own genocidal galactic empire! with blackjack and hookers

You bet your ass you will!
Divair wrote:NSG summer doesn't end anymore. Climate change.
Under construction
*POLITICALLY CONTENTIOUS STATEMENTS INTENSIFY*

Releign
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Sat May 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Oaledonia wrote:
Releign wrote:He finally went quiet, but before he did said one more thing "Whatever. Releign.....will just change his capital city. Or get a New Berlin. And your one to talk, punishing peoples souls? He's told me about someone like you. Dirty damn hypocrite." He then went silent and said nothing, but made occasional pained noises.

Kyoto complained, "but he's a dirty perv, hes gonna try and watch me in the bath" Kaiya draw her sword again, "I think he likes you, so you can order his soul to do as you wish" With that she drove the sword through Berlin's heart. "now we wait for his soul to show up"

Berlin fell through fire. And water. And alot of beer. The beer was nice. But when he came back, he was his own dead body. And Kyoto. His immediate reaction was to yell "OH SHIT RUN THEY ARE GOING TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP", but he didn't he just stared at her.

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Sat May 25, 2013 8:35 pm

Releign wrote:Berlin fell through fire. And water. And alot of beer. The beer was nice. But when he came back, he was his own dead body. And Kyoto. His immediate reaction was to yell "OH SHIT RUN THEY ARE GOING TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP", but he didn't he just stared at her.

Kyoto sighed, "get up, Berlin" she said. "you will notice that your body is now see through, you can also float and go through solid objects" Kyoto smiled, "but you will find that it's now impossible to disobey me!"
Oaledonia wrote:I'll go make my own genocidal galactic empire! with blackjack and hookers

Under construction

Releign
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Sat May 25, 2013 8:39 pm

Oaledonia wrote:
Releign wrote:Berlin fell through fire. And water. And alot of beer. The beer was nice. But when he came back, he was his own dead body. And Kyoto. His immediate reaction was to yell "OH SHIT RUN THEY ARE GOING TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP", but he didn't he just stared at her.

Kyoto sighed, "get up, Berlin" she said. "you will notice that your body is now see through, you can also float and go through solid objects" Kyoto smiled, "but you will find that it's now impossible to disobey me!"

"Yes, master. PSYCHE!" He then went into chibi form and flipped Kyoto off, laughing.

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Sat May 25, 2013 8:43 pm

Releign wrote:"Yes, master. PSYCHE!" He then went into chibi form and flipped Kyoto off, laughing.

kyoto picked up chibi little Berlin in one hand and curled all five of her left hand fingers around his body, she griped hard and applied all her pressure, "now runt, I can still touch you... and I can still inflict pain" Kyoto and Kaiya began to walk home.
Last edited by Oaledonia on Sat May 25, 2013 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Under construction

Releign
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Sat May 25, 2013 8:47 pm

Oaledonia wrote:
Releign wrote:"Yes, master. PSYCHE!" He then went into chibi form and flipped Kyoto off, laughing.

kyoto picked up chibi little Berlin in one hand and curled all five of her left hand fingers around his body, she griped hard and applied all her pressure, "now runt, I can still touch you... and I can still inflict pain" Kyoto and Kaiya began to walk home.

Releign meeped and curled into the fetal position. Whatever, this lady is probably going to torture him for the rest of time itself. He knew what kind of people these countries were, and he expected no less.

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Sat May 25, 2013 8:50 pm

Releign wrote:Releign meeped and curled into the fetal position. Whatever, this lady is probably going to torture him for the rest of time itself. He knew what kind of people these countries were, and he expected no less.

Kyoto was thinking of what to do with Berlin, "now if you prove yourself useful around the house I won't torture you."

Under construction

Releign
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Sat May 25, 2013 8:50 pm

Oaledonia wrote:
Releign wrote:Releign meeped and curled into the fetal position. Whatever, this lady is probably going to torture him for the rest of time itself. He knew what kind of people these countries were, and he expected no less.

Kyoto was thinking of what to do with Berlin, "now if you prove yourself useful around the house I won't torture you."

"Yes, I will be sure to instruct your military in the fact they are pompous idiots." He then attempted a bow, but had no space to do so.

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Sat May 25, 2013 8:52 pm

Releign wrote:"Yes, I will be sure to instruct your military in the fact they are pompous idiots." He then attempted a bow, but had no space to do so.

Kyoto sighed as they got home. the two girls removed their sandals as they entered, "I'm taking you to my room"

Under construction

Releign
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Sat May 25, 2013 8:53 pm

Oaledonia wrote:
Releign wrote:"Yes, I will be sure to instruct your military in the fact they are pompous idiots." He then attempted a bow, but had no space to do so.

Kyoto sighed as they got home. the two girls removed their sandals as they entered, "I'm taking you to my room"

Releign started fighting in her hand, apparently trying to attack her index finger. "Kidnapper!"

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Sat May 25, 2013 8:56 pm

Releign wrote:Releign started fighting in her hand, apparently trying to attack her index finger. "Kidnapper!"

Kyoto squished harder, "I own you, you are my property. Now calm down"

Under construction

Releign
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Sat May 25, 2013 8:58 pm

Oaledonia wrote:
Releign wrote:Releign started fighting in her hand, apparently trying to attack her index finger. "Kidnapper!"

Kyoto squished harder, "I own you, you are my property. Now calm down"

Now he just had another thing to yell about. "Racism! Slavery!"

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Sat May 25, 2013 9:04 pm

Releign wrote:Now he just had another thing to yell about. "Racism! Slavery!"

Kyoto smiled, "Racism no, Slavery is an understatement" she sat down on her bed.

Under construction

Releign
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Sat May 25, 2013 9:07 pm

Oaledonia wrote:
Releign wrote:Now he just had another thing to yell about. "Racism! Slavery!"

Kyoto smiled, "Racism no, Slavery is an understatement" she sat down on her bed.

He finally calmed down and just laid in her hand. He smooshed his face into her skin and started talking to himself. Luckily he still wore his Military Uniform(same as Releign's, just grey and with no hat) and had some official look about it.

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Sat May 25, 2013 9:12 pm

Releign wrote:He finally calmed down and just laid in her hand. He smooshed his face into her skin and started talking to himself. Luckily he still wore his Military Uniform(same as Releign's, just grey and with no hat) and had some official look about it.

"good little pet, now what do I do with you? How do you want to start the rest of your new life?"

Under construction

Releign
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Sat May 25, 2013 9:16 pm

Oaledonia wrote:
Releign wrote:He finally calmed down and just laid in her hand. He smooshed his face into her skin and started talking to himself. Luckily he still wore his Military Uniform(same as Releign's, just grey and with no hat) and had some official look about it.

"good little pet, now what do I do with you? How do you want to start the rest of your new life?"

"You could give me a hug, 'miss'" He said this so much sarcasm it bled from his words. (switching devices, brb.)

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Sat May 25, 2013 9:36 pm

Releign wrote:
Oaledonia wrote:

"You could give me a hug, 'miss'" He said this so much sarcasm it bled from his words. (switching devices, brb.)

Kyoto smiled and through Berlin to the ground, "sure, I will give you a hug with my foot" She then stomped down on Berlin covering his hole body with her sock. Kyoto sat down and started typing on her computer, Berlin still under her socked foot.

Under construction

The Great Korean Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Korean Empire » Sat May 25, 2013 9:39 pm

It was time to bother the new Japan. And what better way to do it then to blow the entire front section of her house! He walked out of his own house which was close to Japan's with a fully loaded Panzerfaust 3. He etnered her yard and aimed the weapon at her door. Just in case if she got mad had had brought a ton of sushi, video games, and manga for her to use. He then fired the weapon straight at her door.
Last edited by The Great Korean Empire on Sat May 25, 2013 9:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." -Ernest Hemingway

"To have found God and still to pursue him is the soul's paradox of love, scorned indeed by the too-easily-satisfied religionist, but justified in happy experience by the children of the burning heart." -A.W. Tozer.

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Sat May 25, 2013 9:41 pm

The Great Korean Empire wrote:Itwas time to bother the new Japan. And what better way to do it then to blow the entire front section of her house! He walked out of his own house which was close to Japan's with a fully loaded Panzerfaust 3. He etnered her yard and aimed the weapon at her door. Just in case if she got mad had had brought a ton of sushi, video games, and manga for her to use. He then fired the weapon straight at her door.

The weapon hit the door and didn't explode, it was a dud. Kaiya walked outside, "hey Korea, I thought we we're friends? I apologized to you for what Japan did, now leave me alone!"

Under construction

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Sat May 25, 2013 9:42 pm

Graceful night winds blew across the Arabian dunes, chilling those not native to the bones, in stark contrast to the scorching heat of the daylight. Nocturnal creatures scoot about the sands unnoticed, and a full moon rises over the empire.

A young man stands on the balcony of the palace, the wind catching the loose fabric of his Kaffiyeh. Southwest Lancearc, a region known for its outstanding warriors who waged guerrilla wars for years against the empire. He was once one of the oldest regions of the empire, but his people have finally been subdued, the last of the rebellions finally extinguished. For the fine being.

The young region turned to enter the quarters, where Lance sat in bed, apparentky deep in thought.

"Hey...I've been doing some thinking and after all I've done for you--"

"No, you cannot be independent. After all the trouble I went through with you." Lance shook his head. "Suresi, the sooner you get off the subject the better." Lance said. Lance and the other regions had taken to calling Southwest 'Suresi', Persian for rebel.

The angered Suresi stormed off to his quarters, leaving quiet in his wake.
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Check out The Living Waste of Mekhallah, an original low-fantasy setting.

The Great Korean Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Korean Empire » Sat May 25, 2013 9:43 pm

Oaledonia wrote:
The Great Korean Empire wrote:Itwas time to bother the new Japan. And what better way to do it then to blow the entire front section of her house! He walked out of his own house which was close to Japan's with a fully loaded Panzerfaust 3. He etnered her yard and aimed the weapon at her door. Just in case if she got mad had had brought a ton of sushi, video games, and manga for her to use. He then fired the weapon straight at her door.

The weapon hit the door and didn't explode, it was a dud. Kaiya walked outside, "hey Korea, I thought we we're friends? I apologized to you for what Japan did, now leave me alone!"

Korea was confused. He said "All I wanted to do was surprise you. I brought sushi, video games, and manga". He then held up all three bags.
"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." -Ernest Hemingway

"To have found God and still to pursue him is the soul's paradox of love, scorned indeed by the too-easily-satisfied religionist, but justified in happy experience by the children of the burning heart." -A.W. Tozer.

Releign
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Sat May 25, 2013 9:45 pm

Oaledonia wrote:
Releign wrote:"You could give me a hug, 'miss'" He said this so much sarcasm it bled from his words. (switching devices, brb.)

Kyoto smiled and through Berlin to the ground, "sure, I will give you a hug with my foot" She then stomped down on Berlin covering his hole body with her sock. Kyoto sat down and started typing on her computer, Berlin still under her socked foot.

Berlin floated through her foot and grumbled something about a foot fetish. He floated by the computer and asked "Hey, if you hate me so much why did you keep me? Just sayin' I probably just would have gone to hell.

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Sat May 25, 2013 9:45 pm

The Great Korean Empire wrote:
Korea was confused. He said "All I wanted to do was surprise you. I brought sushi, video games, and manga". He then held up all three bags.

"is that a fucking rocket launcher!?!?"

Under construction

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Sat May 25, 2013 9:47 pm

Releign wrote:Berlin floated through her foot and grumbled something about a foot fetish. He floated by the computer and asked "Hey, if you hate me so much why did you keep me? Just sayin' I probably just would have gone to hell.

"why couldn't you stay down there?" Kyoto sighed "because I don't like death, you still have a redeeming factor"

Under construction

The Great Korean Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Korean Empire » Sat May 25, 2013 9:48 pm

Oaledonia wrote:
The Great Korean Empire wrote:

"is that a fucking rocket launcher!?!?"

"Yes. Anyways, wait hold up". He then held up his phone and texted something back. "Anyways sorry about that my friend is just cleaning my collection of big, unstable guns and tanks".

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse