NATION

PASSWORD

Super Hero High: Prometheus Rising (OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:04 am

I apologize for looking like abandoning this completely. I'm not. Almost all of my attention was diverted to other RP, college works, and resting time. I'll try to catching up and make a post, but sadly it seems that I am lacking the willpower to make one.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:46 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:I apologize for looking like abandoning this completely. I'm not. Almost all of my attention was diverted to other RP, college works, and resting time. I'll try to catching up and make a post, but sadly it seems that I am lacking the willpower to make one.

Need a character for your character to talk too, like Rossi or Thompson?
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:13 pm

Altruistic Paladins wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:I apologize for looking like abandoning this completely. I'm not. Almost all of my attention was diverted to other RP, college works, and resting time. I'll try to catching up and make a post, but sadly it seems that I am lacking the willpower to make one.

Need a character for your character to talk too, like Rossi or Thompson?

Sure. I might reply it today or tonight. He's a teacher, his name is Francois.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:03 pm

Not really happy with that post, BUT WHATEVER.
Times are looking grim these days~

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:15 pm

I'm not happy with my post, either.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:18 pm

Corrian wrote:I'm not happy with my post, either.

Your non-existent one?
Times are looking grim these days~

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:25 pm

Terintania wrote:
Corrian wrote:I'm not happy with my post, either.

Your non-existent one?

Yup.
My Last.FM and RYM

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat May 09, 2015 7:58 pm

I had a dream last night that Super Hero High shut down for good....I know I've been slacking really bad on this lately, but brain, noooooooo!
My Last.FM and RYM

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Sat May 09, 2015 9:28 pm

Corrian wrote:I had a dream last night that Super Hero High shut down for good....I know I've been slacking really bad on this lately, but brain, noooooooo!

Well, if it does, I might just get around to finally forcing myself to consider working on world-building for a thread and consider inviting veterans of this thread to join as Co-Ops.

Please don't let me unleash my jackalope-laden ideas unto the world.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Sat May 09, 2015 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed May 13, 2015 5:16 pm

I don't know what to post. :(
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Wed May 13, 2015 10:57 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:I don't know what to post. :(

Well, Rossi the tiny drone teacher showed-up in the teacher's lounge with a heavy box and asked for help moving it (the intention was for Francois to intervene from that). Also, just a bit after that, a bunch of medical records of people with fake names were shot-out of air-ducts (though with the benefit that no real-names or similar information was leaked due to a second layer of fake names being used as a distraction on medical records).
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Wed May 13, 2015 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed May 13, 2015 11:04 pm

What the heck has gone on since I haven't payed attention? :P
My Last.FM and RYM

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Fri May 15, 2015 5:18 pm

Corrian wrote:What the heck has gone on since I haven't payed attention? :P

Everything that directly involved your characters or may provide fuel for future posts:

Altruistic Paladins wrote:
Corrian wrote:Cassie had sat down somewhere, waiting for Josh to show up or something, when she heard Bramwell's voice say happy holidays to her. She smiled at him warmly. "Thank you. The same to you" She said, and then she saw that he had a bunch of chocolates, and she lit up even further. "Are these for me?" She asked curiously, looking even happier now than before. She nodded in agreement that it was good that Makoto was well again, and she noticed that Bramwell seemed rather cheery about that as well. She raised an eyebrow briefly, wondering if he had a thing for Makoto, but she remained silent until he answered her question.

"They are, of course," Bramwell explained, averting eyes from Tyler and Caitlin's kiss. "I and Sakura made them. We intended to have plenty for gifts. Since Makoto wasn't able to participate, hit has something special planned to take care of that imbalance." The rest of the sentence was a bit awkward, unsure of how to handle the talking with Cassie, especially once clones decided to take seats next to Cassie.
"I'm sorry; would you mind me and my imposter sitting here?" Cyrus asked of Cassie, wearing business casual as was normal for him.

Mighty Asgard wrote:
Corrian wrote:
Caitlin
Caitlin smiled brightly when he came over and said good morning to her, then kissed her, to which she kissed him back. "Good morning to you as well, Tyler, and Merry Christmas" She said, patting the seat next to her for him to sit down. "Today is gonna be a great day, I can tell already" She said with a grin. Many thoughts were running through her head today in fact, but most of it she didn't really express in words yet. Or maybe not at all. "I got you something, but you can see it later" She smiled at him, and paused for a moment. "You probably want to get food instead of listening to your girlfriend rambling right now" She chuckled

Tyler sat down with Caitlin at her invitation, smiling as she spoke about how great the day would be and that she had gotten him something. It had been a very long time since he last got any kind of present on Christmas so that part made him quite happy. When she joked about how he should get food instead of listening to her rambling on he chuckled.

"If I didn't like listening to you ramble we'd barely talk at all," he said jokingly before getting up. "I'll be back in a minute."

A short while later he returned with a plate full of food and sat down with her again.

"So what do you want to get up to today?" he asked.

Various students (Harrison Connors, who has some opportunities for simultaneous interaction near the elevator of the Hero dorms and the halls of the Vigilante dorms, Savannah, Chloe, and Noureddine) arrived alongside Rossi the Robotic Argentine Spanish instructor. Nakarisaune is back, though Nakarisaune has not responded yet after the initial post.

Altruistic Paladins wrote:"So how's the eye going, Tyler?" asked a student who approached Tyler's table, a blond-haired student asked in Received Pronunciation in some manner of joking. He sat down, bringing his breakfast with him. "So, who is the mademoiselle?"
---
"Cassie, why have you been so quiet?" Bramwell asked, leaning away from two tricksters discussing some prank intended for Rachael. Cyrus and Darius sat there first, and the red-head relented to sitting there as well despite Cassie's lack of reply after waiting for several minutes. "Did I say something stupid?"

Also, if anybody attended under a pseudonym and had medical records at the school on Western Christmas Eve, then a bunch of medical records with highlights were leaked through air ducts (though a security measure by the infirmary staff meant that the medical records ultimately used fake real names as well and other falsified personal information in case of a leak, though the information can still be damaging if there is anything secret or embarrassing on the records).
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Tue May 26, 2015 9:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Kershya
Minister

Founded: Jan 08, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kershya » Mon May 25, 2015 10:38 pm

Sorry for going quiet, been having problems with depression and college. But I'm feeling better now.

So, uh, what happened IC wise?
Full Name:
The United Nine Constitutional Monarchies of Kershya

Economy

Economic Left/Right: -6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.72

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon May 25, 2015 10:43 pm

Kershya wrote:Sorry for going quiet, been having problems with depression and college. But I'm feeling better now.

Nothing, really :P
My Last.FM and RYM

Kershya
Minister

Founded: Jan 08, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kershya » Mon May 25, 2015 11:00 pm

Corrian wrote:
Kershya wrote:Sorry for going quiet, been having problems with depression and college. But I'm feeling better now.

Nothing, really :P

Uh, is it abandoned or just really slow?
Full Name:
The United Nine Constitutional Monarchies of Kershya

Economy

Economic Left/Right: -6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.72

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon May 25, 2015 11:01 pm

Kershya wrote:Uh, is it abandoned or just really slow?

Really slow, I think (Currently not helped by me)
My Last.FM and RYM

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Tue May 26, 2015 9:26 am

Remember, it's December 25.

Altruistic Paladins wrote:Various students (Harrison Connors, who has some opportunities for simultaneous interaction near the elevator of the Hero dorms and the halls of the Vigilante dorms, Savannah, Chloe, and Noureddine) arrived alongside Rossi the Robotic Argentine Spanish instructor. Nakarisaune is back, though Nakarisaune has not responded yet after the initial post.

Also, if anybody attended under a pseudonym and had medical records at the school on Western Christmas Eve, then a bunch of medical records with highlights were leaked through air ducts (though a security measure by the infirmary staff meant that the medical records ultimately used fake real names as well and other falsified personal information in case of a leak, though the information can still be damaging if there is anything secret or embarrassing on the records).

Also, I have had idea for an original RPing thread in case this one dies, so if you want to collaborate on it, feel free to contact me.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Pragia
Powerbroker

Founded: May 08, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pragia » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:19 pm

So then... Is it over?

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:34 pm

The OP doesn't exist anymore, so I would probably say yeah :( . But it was good while it lasted.
My Last.FM and RYM

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:06 pm

Thread's dead, baby. Thread's dead.

My idea to start a new thread went nowhere, and now I can definitively say that I have no time to OP a new thread either.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse