NATION

PASSWORD

Super Hero High: Prometheus Rising (OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:03 pm

Mavorpen wrote:Such philosophical insight coming from a discussion about a thermos.

:P
Times are looking grim these days~

Castilia (Ancient)
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Castilia (Ancient) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Me being a technopath and the school being a space station. Can I...mess around at some point?

Orinon
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:16 pm

Castilia wrote:Me being a technopath and the school being a space station. Can I...mess around at some point?

The station has a AI that mgiht object.

And by object, I mean vent compartments.
I did some threads a long ass time ago that some people care about Iunno ya'll crazy.

Answers to Orinon or Watery. Part time author, part time gas station attendant, full time cynical bastard.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:19 pm

Castilia wrote:Me being a technopath and the school being a space station. Can I...mess around at some point?

I think the major parts of the station are all protected by power suppressors.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Castilia (Ancient)
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Castilia (Ancient) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:21 pm

Corrian wrote:

I think the major parts of the station are all protected by power suppressors.

Well that works I suppose. At least if we ever go on missions or do simulations I can be the honorary door opener.

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:23 pm

Castilia wrote:
Corrian wrote:I think the major parts of the station are all protected by power suppressors.

Well that works I suppose. At least if we ever go on missions or do simulations I can be the honorary door opener.

Good news everyone. The next mission is to Lancaster County.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:24 pm

Castilia wrote:
Corrian wrote:I think the major parts of the station are all protected by power suppressors.

Yup :lol:
My Last.FM and RYM

Castilia (Ancient)
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Castilia (Ancient) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:27 pm

Altruistic Paladins wrote:
Castilia wrote:Well that works I suppose. At least if we ever go on missions or do simulations I can be the honorary door opener.

Good news everyone. The next mission is to rural Lancaster.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:30 pm

The comment about Leroy's legs made me chuckle considering Elizabeth is taller than him.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Castilia (Ancient)
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Castilia (Ancient) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:34 pm

Anyone think there's a chance we'll have classes tonight? If not I'll take the opportunity to catch up on sleep.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:49 pm

Mavorpen wrote:The comment about Leroy's legs made me chuckle considering Elizabeth is taller than him.

I didn't realize that she was quite so hugely tall :P

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:52 pm

Terintania wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:The comment about Leroy's legs made me chuckle considering Elizabeth is taller than him.

I didn't realize that she was quite so hugely tall :P

If you look at the photo I posted with the app, it really fits. The fact she towers over most people only emphasizes the whole "empress" look. :p
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:55 pm

Castilia wrote:Anyone think there's a chance we'll have classes tonight? If not I'll take the opportunity to catch up on sleep.

I doubt it. We go at a fairly slow pace here.
My Last.FM and RYM

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:23 pm

not entirely sure how I missed that last post of yours, Mavorpen. :/

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:05 pm

In reality, I actually do need to get some sleep. lol

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:14 pm

Since it is that time of year again, I thought to include this funny study.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:17 pm

Mavorpen wrote:In reality, I actually do need to get some sleep. lol

Sleep is overrated.

Altruistic Paladins wrote:Since it is that time of year again, I thought to include this funny study.

*Looks at article length* :blink:
My Last.FM and RYM

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:27 pm

Tomorrow's satirical headlines:

History Channel finds that 81% of Americans doubt the official story that the United States Congress signed the United States Constitution, 64% believe there was a second legislative branch that took part in the signing.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Orinon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:21 am

I apparently cannot resist the urge to imagine smut involving my characters. I need a hobby.

No. I need a hobby that doesn't lead to smut.
I did some threads a long ass time ago that some people care about Iunno ya'll crazy.

Answers to Orinon or Watery. Part time author, part time gas station attendant, full time cynical bastard.

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:42 am

Bleh, everyone is offline.
Mirakai is my new senpai.
Steam
Kik: Hideyoshi_Kinoshita.

Waifu in flag is Muffet, from Undertale.

Anta baka?

Don't you dare forget I am yandere.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:42 am

It is past midnight where I live, and I assume most of the people in this RP reside in the US somewhere, so not terribly surprising that most, if not all of the people in the RP are offline.
My Last.FM and RYM

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:16 am

Silly hormonal teenagers :P
My Last.FM and RYM

Orinon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:36 am

Corrian wrote:Silly hormonal teenagers :P

Hush you, it gives me an excuse to not have to RP those two for a little bit. :P

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:42 am

Orinon wrote:
Corrian wrote:Silly hormonal teenagers :P

Hush you, it gives me an excuse to not have to RP those two for a little bit. :P

I was kind of just referring to all the teenagers in general :P
My Last.FM and RYM

Orinon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:44 am

Corrian wrote:
Orinon wrote:

I was kind of just referring to all the teenagers in general :P

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse