NATION

PASSWORD

Super Hero High: Prometheus Rising (OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Plactianation
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Plactianation » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:39 pm

Plactianation wrote:
Mighty Asgard wrote:The guard looked satisfied with the information the machine provided him about Jordan and his luggage, since both were cleared. The upgraded scanners were huge timesavers because they didn't have to manually search through all the luggage the students brought anymore.

"Right, I'll be showing you to your room," he replied when Jordan asked to be given directions. Though he still smiled pleasantly at Jordan it was largely impossible to miss the fact that he seemed a bit on edge. "And after that I suppose you could try to make it on time for the class," he suggested while retrieving a small package from a locker nearby, "it should already have started but if you hurry you might be able to take part. Please grab your luggage and follow me."

The guard led the way out through the doors of the hangar bay and a short distance down the corridor outside, into an elevator. While waiting for the elevator to reach the correct floor he handed the small package of clear plastic to Jordan. "The package contains a map of the school, your schedule, and a personal keycard for you," he explained. A moment later a synthesized voice informed them that they had reached floor 2B, the villain dormitories, and the guard ushered Jordan out of the elevator and over to a room in the west wing.

"This is your room," he told Jordan, indicating the door behind him. "Is there anything you want to ask before I go?"

Vigilante, not Villain.

Hello?

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:44 pm

Plactianation wrote:Hello?

Sorry, must've missed that. I've fixed it.

Plactianation
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Plactianation » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:47 pm

Mighty Asgard wrote:
Plactianation wrote:Hello?

Sorry, must've missed that. I've fixed it.

Thank you.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:48 pm

Just so you know, Plactianation, Leroy's class is in a simulation, so your character would have to get in to one of the pods in the simulation room to be able to talk to him.

I can still reply to it how it is fine, and just pretend he hopped in one of the pods, but you might want to edit that at some point.
Times are looking grim these days~

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:45 pm

I think I may end up dragging Seth back temporarily for this class, so Mokoto can actually have a teammate....

Fraire
Minister

Founded: Aug 27, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Fraire » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:46 pm

Fraire wrote:oh.......well............see you never

Did I say never? Well, I'm back.

I'M BACK AND...NO.....BETTER.....THAN...BEFORE......I'll make the new and improved app in a sec

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:57 pm

I'll start the class in my next post. In the meantime, if anyone doesn't have a teammate, let me know.

Fraire
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Fraire » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:03 pm

Name: Xavier Von Raven
Nationality: American
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 147 pounds
Hair: dark brown
Eyes: Black
Costume
Abilities: Earth Manipulation
Dorm: Vigilante
Brief Bio:
Xavier belonged to a rich family. He was a fairly quiet and obedient boy. His life was normal, until he was taken away by government scientists when they needed test subjects to test (Wow, I'm saying test a lot) a new type of drug that relieved pain. His parents were devastated. They needed to inject it into him. But when he tried to escape, he got stuck in a strange machine that altered his DNA and gave him these powers. He ran away, living in the woods. But Xavier was soon found by an adoption center and adopted by a fairly normal couple. But when they found out about his powers, they needed to keep them secret and didn't know what to do. They soon enrolled him in this school.

Xavier was born to rich family, but one day he was taken by scientists to be tested on. He tried to escape but had his DNA scrambled by a machine. He ran away and was found by an orphanage, which gave him to a regular family. They found out about his powers and took him to this school.
Last edited by Fraire on Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:09 pm

Terintania wrote:Mokoto

Terintania wrote:Michiko
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:12 pm

Altruistic Paladins wrote:
Terintania wrote:Mokoto

Terintania wrote:Michiko

You are aware that I was referring to Raktio's character, with the second, right?

I take it the first was spelled wrong.

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:17 pm

Terintania wrote:

You are aware that I was referring to Raktio's character, with the second, right?

Oh. I thought the later was a particularly egregious spell-check error on first reading.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:23 pm

Terintania wrote:

Oh. I thought the later was a particularly egregious spell-check error on first reading.

The names do sound kind of similar.

The first one I couldn't remember how it was spelled exactly.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:36 pm

I find it interesting how we go through waves where a whole bunch of new people join the RP at once then go weeks without anybody. It is kinda weird. Not really sure how that works.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Fraire
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Fraire » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:32 pm

Corrian, I remember you were the only guy who cared if I was gone :D

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:37 pm

Fraire wrote:Corrian, I remember you were the only guy who cared if I was gone :D

:?

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:54 pm

Fraire wrote:Corrian, I remember you were the only guy who cared if I was gone :D

I can't remember what I did yesterday, so I really don't remember the details :P
My Last.FM and RYM

Fraire
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Fraire » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:56 pm

Actually, it was many months ago...

EDIT: Exactly 61 days ago, to be precise
Last edited by Fraire on Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:11 pm

Fraire wrote:Actually, it was many months ago...

EDIT: Exactly 61 days ago, to be precise

Man, it feels longer ago...Usually it feels like way too much time has passed, not the other way around.
My Last.FM and RYM

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:27 am

Leave it to shows to make me ponder new ideas I might do in the not near future...
My Last.FM and RYM

Plactianation
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Plactianation » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:46 am

Terintania wrote:Just so you know, Plactianation, Leroy's class is in a simulation, so your character would have to get in to one of the pods in the simulation room to be able to talk to him.

I can still reply to it how it is fine, and just pretend he hopped in one of the pods, but you might want to edit that at some point.

Sorry, didn't catch that everyone was already in the simulation.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:49 am

Plactianation wrote:
Terintania wrote:Just so you know, Plactianation, Leroy's class is in a simulation, so your character would have to get in to one of the pods in the simulation room to be able to talk to him.

Sorry, didn't catch that everyone was already in the simulation.

It's fine. There wasn't a ton of indication of them being in the simulation without reading back a ways and whatnot.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:46 am

Just so you know, Raktio, I don't think there IS any way to hack in to the system without being noticed, for multiple reasons.

1.The school is likely protected against students who can hack.
2.I imagine the stations AI would become aware of any hacking attempts.
3.All their powers were disabled, so she can't hack that way.
4.Even if she didn't need powers to hack, 1 and 2 still apply, not to mention that there's nowhere to hack from.

Also, it's not a test, it's a class, so they're there to learn, not to be tested for anything.

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:00 am

Terintania wrote:Just so you know, Raktio, I don't think there IS any way to hack in to the system without being noticed, for multiple reasons.

1.The school is likely protected against students who can hack.
2.I imagine the stations AI would become aware of any hacking attempts.
3.All their powers were disabled, so she can't hack that way.
4.Even if she didn't need powers to hack, 1 and 2 still apply, not to mention that there's nowhere to hack from.

Also, it's not a test, it's a class, so they're there to learn, not to be tested for anything.

I wasn't planning on having her hack it, more of the thought crossed her kind. You also forgot to mention there is virtually no way to hack the system from within the virtual environment.
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:03 am

Raktio wrote:I wasn't planning on having her hack it, more of the thought crossed her kind. You also forgot to mention there is virtually no way to hack the system from within the virtual environment.

I was just letting you know.

Also:
Terintania wrote:not to mention that there's nowhere to hack from.

Basically meaning that there is no way to hack from within the virtual environment, so I did mention it :P

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:11 am

Damn self and my tendency to not read the whole thing (I do this often in quizzes when there are two questions in one, I'll answer the first and not notice the second) doesn't help that I have speed read since I was in third grade (thanks to my eyes being whacky and my intellectual awesomeness coming up with a solution).
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse