NATION

PASSWORD

Super Hero High: Prometheus Rising (OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:35 pm

But quick question, instead of individually putting in hair color, eye color, etc... Can I just use a picture?
Mirakai is my new senpai.
Steam
Kik: Hideyoshi_Kinoshita.

Waifu in flag is Muffet, from Undertale.

Anta baka?

Don't you dare forget I am yandere.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:36 pm

Scamvidia wrote:But quick question, instead of individually putting in hair color, eye color, etc... Can I just use a picture?

Yes. It's actually preferable.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:39 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Scamvidia wrote:But quick question, instead of individually putting in hair color, eye color, etc... Can I just use a picture?

Yes. It's actually preferable.

Sweet. Ill type an app up when I get home. LOOK OUT WORLD HERE I COME!
Steam

Anta baka?

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:42 pm

I do that for all of my characters.

I still described eyes, generally, because that's hard to tell in pictures sometimes.

Except Kira's picture.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Xeng He
Minister

Founded: Nov 14, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Xeng He » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:45 pm

Okay, you know what? Screw it. I'm going to try to do this again...

Name: Tian Bik
Nationality: Ming Chinese (seriously, it's explained in the backstory)
Height: 4' 9"
Weight: 80 lb
Hair: Black
Eyes: Hazel
Costume (if any): Tattered robes!
Abilities: Tian bik has the ability to speed up or slow down her movement through time--so basically she can go super-fast or superhumanly slow, depending on her desire.
Dorm: Villain
Brief Bio: Tian Bik began her life hundreds of years ago, to a family that lived off the land--not a glamorous life, to be sure, but a stable one.

Unfortunately, her father's land was appropriated for a building project when she was 8, leaving her very quickly an orphan on the streets.

She was, just barely, able to survive through begging and the occasional bit of small-time thievery, thankfully, but she ultimately ended up stealing food from the wrong plot of land--one belonging to a nobleman with quite an interest in alchemy, in fact. He possessed, right then and there, a formula that might just lead to an elixir of immortality, but he was a cautious man, and had heard many a story of a would-be alchemist making a poison or explosive that simply killed them rather than bestowing the desired prize. So, in a manner of speaking, luck was with Tian Bik that day, because this nobleman alchemist needed test subjects.

People no one would miss.

Tian Bik would be the first to receive this "elixir", and it didn't quite work as intended--she didn't die, for certain, but she didn't become immortal. What did happen, though, was a wonder all its own. Lights and colors started to blur together as centuries unfolded in a blink of Tian Bik's eyes. When she regained her bearings, she awoke in a very different world--but her role was fated to be very much the same. She had no ties, and was still only beginning to learn how to use her powers, so she still needed some protection from those along society's margins. Criminals. And her powers, as she figured them out, became noticed.

Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately), this led to her being captured by some of the good guys working for the SHH. They ended up putting her into the school, and, well...

Now a new story begins.
Last edited by Xeng He on Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blazedtown wrote:[an ism is] A term used by people who won't admit their true beliefs, or don't have any.
[spoiler=Quotes]
Galloism: ...social media is basically cancer. I’d like to reiterate that social media is bringing the downfall of society in a lot of ways.
I'm Not Telling You It's Going to Be Easy, I'm Telling You It's Going to be Worth It.
Oh my god this comic

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:46 pm

Is there a self-defense class?
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:48 pm

Mavorpen wrote:Is there a self-defense class?

Yeah. Terintania's character has that tied up. Her character actually has a few types tied up because we were lacking in teachers.

Edit: The poor teachers class lead to a student having a breakdown on his first day...
Last edited by Corrian on Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Last.FM and RYM

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:48 pm

Yes. Leroy takes care of Self defense, Survival and stealth.

Which is a nice mixture of classes for a 'scary' teacher to teach :P
Times are looking grim these days~

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:50 pm

Corrian wrote:

Yeah. Terintania's character has that tied up. Her character actually has a few types tied up because we were lacking in teachers.

Edit: The poor teachers class lead to a student having a breakdown on his first day...

Terintania wrote:

That's good.

I mean, not for that student, of course. This only further emphasizes this school needs a counselor... :p
Last edited by Mavorpen on Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xeng He
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Xeng He » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:53 pm

Terintania wrote:

Is the first lesson blindly rushing into danger screaming for the teacher? :p
Blazedtown wrote:[an ism is] A term used by people who won't admit their true beliefs, or don't have any.
[spoiler=Quotes]
Galloism: ...social media is basically cancer. I’d like to reiterate that social media is bringing the downfall of society in a lot of ways.
I'm Not Telling You It's Going to Be Easy, I'm Telling You It's Going to be Worth It.
Oh my god this comic

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:58 pm

Xeng He wrote:
Terintania wrote:Yes. Leroy takes care of Self defense, Survival and stealth.

"LEEEEROYYYYYY JENNNNNNNKIIIIIINNNNNNSSS!"

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:01 pm

Name: Miranda Huse
Nationality: American
General Appearence: Here ya go.
Costume (if any): Nope c:
Abilities: Just plain old super strength and speed. Because it goes well with her personality.
Dorm: Villain
Brief Bio: Miranda had a normal life. Nice family, nice school, a lot of friends, and a good boyfriend. Nothing could have made her happier, she had all she needed. Except for her boyfriend.. He was a nice guy and all but, he hadnt been answering her texts and calls like he used to. He seemed so.. Distant. So it was only natural for her to investigate. But she investigated a little differently than most people, she would stalk her boyfriend and hide under his bed while he slept, to make sure no one came to see him. Needless to say, one day she caught her boyfriend with another girl, use that term loosely because he was just hugging the girl. And the girl turned out to be his sister. But Miranda didn't notice that until it was too late, for she had already crushed his windpipe and thrown him through a building. Accidental? No. Yandere? Yes. She quickly fled and ended up at (insert name of school here) where her new story begins.

I'm not great at making bios XD
Steam

Anta baka?

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:03 pm

The bio made me laugh, though.
My Last.FM and RYM

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:05 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Xeng He wrote:

"LEEEEROYYYYYY JENNNNNNNKIIIIIINNNNNNSSS!"

:lol2:
Times are looking grim these days~

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:06 pm

Corrian wrote:The bio made me laugh, though.

I guess it's kind of easy for me to make a Yandere character :p
Steam

Anta baka?

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:09 pm

Scamvidia wrote:
Corrian wrote:The bio made me laugh, though.

I guess it's kind of easy for me to make a Yandere character :p

I thought the appeal of Yandere characters is that they start out mean and become nice since people like to see improvement. Following this definition, is "crushing his windpipe" a euphemism?
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:11 pm

Altruistic Paladins wrote:
Scamvidia wrote:I guess it's kind of easy for me to make a Yandere character :p

I thought the appeal of Yandere characters is that they start out mean and become nice since people like to see improvement. Following this definition, is "crushing his windpipe" a euphemism?

No. They start out nice and become violent towards anyone who comes near their loved one. (Guys, girls, family. No one is safe. Wanna read the Yandere Survival Guide?)
Steam

Anta baka?

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:19 pm

Here's the link for whoever wants to read it

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=vult ... k/id=67941
Steam

Anta baka?

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:23 pm

Scamvidia wrote:

No. They start out nice and become violent towards anyone who comes near their loved one. (Guys, girls, family. No one is safe. Wanna read the Yandere Survival Guide?)

It seems that I confused "Yandere" with "Tsundere", which are radically different concepts.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:26 pm

Scamvidia wrote:No. They start out nice and become violent towards anyone who comes near their loved one. (Guys, girls, family. No one is safe. Wanna read the Yandere Survival Guide?)

It seems that I confused "Yandere" with "Tsundere", which are radically different concepts.

They couldn't be more different if they tried XD
Steam

Anta baka?

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:39 pm

I feel alone
Steam

Anta baka?

Xeng He
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Xeng He » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:43 pm

Scamvidia wrote:I feel alone

*gives you your character to hang out with* :p
[spoiler=Quotes]
Oh my god this comic

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:45 pm

Xeng He wrote:
Scamvidia wrote:I feel alone

*yandere love proceeds*
Steam

Anta baka?

Xeng He
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Xeng He » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:51 pm

Scamvidia wrote:
Xeng He wrote:

*yandere love proceeds*

So, I'm curious now--how would a Yandere react to being filmed? :p
[spoiler=Quotes]
Oh my god this comic

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:52 pm

Xeng He wrote:
Scamvidia wrote:*yandere love proceeds*

So, I'm curious now--how would a Yandere react to being filmed? :p

Define filmed
Steam

Anta baka?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse