NATION

PASSWORD

Gama OOC [Open] Episode Two in progress

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

How are we going to deal with the Ghost Ops' last man?

Poll ended at Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:55 pm

Camping is a legitimate strategy!
56%
LEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY-!
44%

Total votes : 9

Xing
Minister

Founded: Apr 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Xing » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:43 pm

The Unites State-Of-Minds wrote:
Xing wrote:For Jack? I had thought about him as well but I didn't think he quite fit. He'd be more towards what I expect Yuri to sound like.

No, i was just thinking of Izaya because you mentioned Durarara!! He just so happens to be one of my favorite characters, and i suppose Yuri's character was influenced by his.

I can definitely see it. I'm on the opposite side of the fence in terms of favorites, Shizuo was one of mine.
The Reincarnated Empire of Xing, back in the flesh.
It is pronounced "Shing". You wouldn't believe how many times I've had it pronounced wrong.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:44 pm

The Unites State-Of-Minds wrote:
Xing wrote:For Jack? I had thought about him as well but I didn't think he quite fit. He'd be more towards what I expect Yuri to sound like.

No, i was just thinking of Izaya because you mentioned Durarara!! He just so happens to be one of my favorite characters, and i suppose Yuri's character was influenced by his.

When Jack asked for a picture of an anime character with black hair and a sense of...what's the word.....superiority, I sent him a pic of Izaya.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Setinel
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:08 pm

Nationstates Name: Setinel
Character Name: Alex Braveheart (referred to as skippy)
Character Age: 16
Character Image: http://i.imgur.com/ny5eyCn.jpg
Character Nationality: USA
Character Skills (martial artist, swordsmen, sharpshooter, genius, etc.): Military Genius, pyrotechnics expert :twisted:
Character VALK (describe it if you can't find a pic): The Reaper: a large black VALK with dual miniguns in it's right hand and a shrapnel shotgun with a bayonet in the other. In blood red lettering the side reads "The Reaper" and more of a slit than a viewing window. Extremely armored and techy but very slow.
Character Short Bio: Alex was born into an abusive and poor family. At 13 he decided to become a Valkyrie and was then beat by his parents for "making a stupid descision." He joined and found he was a genius with military strategy, even when that strategy is run up and punch they're face. he's since turned more into his parents, abusive, cold, and sadistic. He switched out parts to his mech so much it's now his own mech really. He calls it "Reaper" and never repairs the minor damages as memory's of war. He's very trigger happy and dangerous.
Last edited by Setinel on Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:00 pm, edited 8 times in total.
98% of all NS users would cry if they had to read a lot to understand an RP, regardless of how good it was. If you're one of the 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:10 pm

Get that bio up, then we'll see.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:12 pm

Monfrox wrote:Get that bio up, then we'll see.

Sry. Forgot. Fixed :) is the mech to overpowered? I tried to keep it strong but slow.
98% of all NS users would cry if they had to read a lot to understand an RP, regardless of how good it was. If you're one of the 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:16 pm

Setinel wrote:

Sry. Forgot. Fixed :) is the mech to overpowered? I tried to keep it strong but slow.

Well, considering what everyone else has...you could get away with it. But I'd prefer if you had it to where she can either pick one or the other and not have both readily available at anytime. The military genius skill isn't really helping because so many people have listed their character as a genius already. And lastly, this IS an Anime roleplay, so your character would also have to be anime.

Achievement

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:18 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Setinel wrote:

Well, considering what everyone else has...you could get away with it. But I'd prefer if you had it to where she can either pick one or the other and not have both readily available at anytime. The military genius skill isn't really helping because so many people have listed their character as a genius already. And lastly, this IS an Anime roleplay, so your character would also have to be anime.

Both what? Gonna switch out genius, and try to find a picture.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:19 pm

Setinel wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Well, considering what everyone else has...you could get away with it. But I'd prefer if you had it to where she can either pick one or the other and not have both readily available at anytime. The military genius skill isn't really helping because so many people have listed their character as a genius already. And lastly, this IS an Anime roleplay, so your character would also have to be anime.

Both what? Gonna switch out genius, and try to find a picture.

Well are the weapons held with one hand or two?

Achievement

Xing
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Xing » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:20 pm

Setinel wrote:

I don't think its really all that overpowered I mean we have some mechs with 240mm shoulder cannons, and rail guns I would say it'd do just fine. And many mech games have the capability of wielding either one of those with a single hand so it should be fine.
It is pronounced "Shing". You wouldn't believe how many times I've had it pronounced wrong.

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:23 pm

Xing wrote:
Setinel wrote:

I don't think its really all that overpowered I mean we have some mechs with 240mm shoulder cannons, and rail guns I would say it'd do just fine. And many mech games have the capability of wielding either one of those with a single hand so it should be fine.

In that case should I make it a little more powerful?

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:27 pm

Setinel wrote:
Xing wrote:I don't think its really all that overpowered I mean we have some mechs with 240mm shoulder cannons, and rail guns I would say it'd do just fine. And many mech games have the capability of wielding either one of those with a single hand so it should be fine.

Yeah, you could safely beef it up. Just don't go TOO overboard.

Achievement

Xing
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Xing » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:29 pm

That would depend on the upgrade, if Monfrox thinks its within reason it would work. What did you have in mind?

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:33 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Setinel wrote:

Yeah, you could safely beef it up. Just don't go TOO overboard.

Idk. Maybe AND I'M JUST THROWING IT OUT a flamethrower for the pyrotechnics replace the minigun with a grenade launcher and add a bayonet to the shotgun.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:36 pm

Setinel wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Yeah, you could safely beef it up. Just don't go TOO overboard.

Idk. Maybe AND I'M JUST THROWING IT OUT a flamethrower for the pyrotechnics replace the minigun with a grenade launcher and add a bayonet to the shotgun.

I don't think the flamethrower would be as effective

Achievement

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:42 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Setinel wrote:

I don't think the flamethrower would be as effective

Depends. I shoot you once you spend 5 minutes burning then die but minigun takes less time but more ammo and more room. So that stuffs okay?

Xing
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Xing » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:48 pm

Setinel wrote:
Monfrox wrote:I don't think the flamethrower would be as effective

Depends. I shoot you once you spend 5 minutes burning then die but minigun takes less time but more ammo and more room. So that stuffs okay?

Well the mechs ARE used to fight zombies and other mechs so flames might not be so effective.

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:52 pm

Xing wrote:
Setinel wrote:

Well the mechs ARE used to fight zombies and other mechs so flames might not be so effective.

How about I get a satellite that dumps gas and oil on your mech to then? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Xing
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Xing » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:04 pm

Setinel wrote:
Xing wrote:Well the mechs ARE used to fight zombies and other mechs so flames might not be so effective.

How about I get a satellite that dumps gas and oil on your mech to then? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hah right, pretty sure that wouldn't go over very well considering we were on the same side to begin with.

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:06 pm

Xing wrote:
Setinel wrote:How about I get a satellite that dumps gas and oil on your mech to then? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hah right, pretty sure that wouldn't go over very well considering we were on the same side to begin with.

Still gonna dump gas on you and blow you up. No not really. Anyways unless it needs more changing to fit that's my final APP. I AM SKIPPY FROM NOW ON.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:08 pm

Setinel wrote:
Xing wrote:Hah right, pretty sure that wouldn't go over very well considering we were on the same side to begin with.

Still gonna dump gas on you and blow you up. No not really. Anyways unless it needs more changing to fit that's my final APP. I AM SKIPPY FROM NOW ON.

No it isn't. I want a whole paragraph bio. No but's.

Achievement

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:33 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Setinel wrote:

No it isn't. I want a whole paragraph bio. No but's.

Yeah I did what I could but that's it for a universe I know nothing about.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:41 pm

Setinel wrote:
Monfrox wrote:No it isn't. I want a whole paragraph bio. No but's.

Did you read the OP?

Achievement

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:46 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Setinel wrote:

Did you read the OP?

Yeah but there's always blanks. Like the technological age... All this other stuff.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:50 pm

Setinel wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Did you read the OP?

Yeah but there's always blanks. Like the technological age... All this other stuff.

Right, but it's also an Anime RP, so that'd also give some hints.

Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:52 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Setinel wrote:

Right, but it's also an Anime RP, so that'd also give some hints.

and the fact mechs are involed in this clearly shows it's FT or PMT
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse