NATION

PASSWORD

World of Conquest (Alt Hist, OOC CLOSED)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Halleon
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 04, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Halleon » Thu May 30, 2013 3:50 pm

Jerusalemian wrote:
Halleon wrote:I would love to goose step my way into Constantinople. :lol:

And I would love to march into Rome in the name of the Spaghetti monster :P

That day will never happen so you will be disappointed Jer prepare to watch Constantinople Burn while I get Nero to play the violent. This time Rome will not burn. :lol2:
Better pass boldly into that other world, in the full glory of some passion, than fade and wither dismally with age. -James Joyce

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”-Abraham Lincoln
"Power is a curious thing...Three great men, a king, a priest, and a rich man. Between them stands a common sellsword. Each great man bids the sellsword kill the other two. Who lives, who dies? Power resides where men believe it resides; it's a trick, a shadow on the wall, and a very small man can cast a very large shadow."
―Varys to Tyrion Lannister

Jerusalemian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Jerusalemian » Thu May 30, 2013 3:52 pm

Halleon wrote:
Jerusalemian wrote:And I would love to march into Rome in the name of the Spaghetti monster :P

That day will never happen so you will be disappointed Jer prepare to watch Constantinople Burn while I get Nero to play the violent. This time Rome will not burn. :lol2:

:meh:
Wut did you say?!
Hal do not underestimate me lol I may or may not invade you and burn Rome to the ground while impaling your Emperor. But hey...I'm always unpredictable. :lol:
True teaching is not an accumulation of knowledge; it is an awaking of consciousness which goes through successive stages.

The best and shortest road towards knowledge of truth is Nature.

Social good is what brings peace to family and society.

Halleon
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Halleon » Thu May 30, 2013 3:56 pm

Damn auto correct I mean get Neros to play the Violin you know the Mad Roman Emperor who played music while Rome burned around him?

I don't need t underestimate you but if you tried attacking me I know you would get steam rolled so it would be suicide on your part. You would turn into one of those places everyone else picks apart. To be honest Jer you have grown predictable since everyone expects you to try to do something crazy or slightly dumb nobody is really surprised when you do it. :twisted:
Better pass boldly into that other world, in the full glory of some passion, than fade and wither dismally with age. -James Joyce

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”-Abraham Lincoln
"Power is a curious thing...Three great men, a king, a priest, and a rich man. Between them stands a common sellsword. Each great man bids the sellsword kill the other two. Who lives, who dies? Power resides where men believe it resides; it's a trick, a shadow on the wall, and a very small man can cast a very large shadow."

Jerusalemian
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Jerusalemian » Thu May 30, 2013 3:58 pm

Halleon wrote:Damn auto correct I mean get Neros to play the Violin you know the Mad Roman Emperor who played music while Rome burned around him?

I don't need t underestimate you but if you tried attacking me I know you would get steam rolled so it would be suicide on your part. You would turn into one of those places everyone else picks apart. To be honest Jer you have grown predictable since everyone expects you to try to do something crazy or slightly dumb nobody is really surprised when you do it. :twisted:

:P
Tis is true.
I am known for starting wars over something stupid lol but anyhow on my part I don't see war as a good thing (we are switzerland) so....Neutrality!
And yea I know that Mad Emperor :/ poor people of Rome.
True teaching is not an accumulation of knowledge; it is an awaking of consciousness which goes through successive stages.

Halleon
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Halleon » Thu May 30, 2013 4:05 pm

I'm sure some big will happen eventually in the role play doubt I will be taking part in it just depends though. Neros did rebuild Rome and give it buildings codes/regulations however he does have the reputation of being insane if that's true or not I have no ideal since history can be biased for or against someone.

Jerusalemian
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Jerusalemian » Thu May 30, 2013 4:07 pm

Halleon wrote:I'm sure some big will happen eventually in the role play doubt I will be taking part in it just depends though. Neros did rebuild Rome and give it buildings codes/regulations however he does have the reputation of being insane if that's true or not I have no ideal since history can be biased for or against someone.

I thought Caligula (If that's how you spell it) was the most insane and worst Roman emperor in history.

Halleon
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Halleon » Thu May 30, 2013 4:09 pm

Caligula I think holds the worst reputation of being a Roman Emperor pretty much a cruel sadistic man if history about him is true.

Jerusalemian
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Jerusalemian » Thu May 30, 2013 4:11 pm

Halleon wrote:Caligula I think holds the worst reputation of being a Roman Emperor pretty much a cruel sadistic man if history about him is true.

Eh everyone tries and tries But you can't outmatch Gaius Julius Caesar

Halleon
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Halleon » Thu May 30, 2013 4:13 pm

Jerusalemian wrote:
Halleon wrote:Caligula I think holds the worst reputation of being a Roman Emperor pretty much a cruel sadistic man if history about him is true.

Eh everyone tries and tries But you can't outmatch Gaius Julius Caesar

Julius Caesar never became a Roman Emperor though just a Roman Dictator but hes still on my list for some of my favorite Roman Leaders.

Jerusalemian
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Jerusalemian » Thu May 30, 2013 4:15 pm

Halleon wrote:
Jerusalemian wrote:Eh everyone tries and tries But you can't outmatch Gaius Julius Caesar

Julius Caesar never became a Roman Emperor though just a Roman Dictator but hes still on my list for some of my favorite Roman Leaders.

True, But you gotta admit that man was a great general of war,a great statesman and he was beloved by the Roman people.

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Thu May 30, 2013 4:15 pm

I'm here. What role you need done? I got whacha need, doc.

Halleon
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Halleon » Thu May 30, 2013 4:30 pm

Neros wrote:I'm here. What role you need done? I got whacha need, doc.

Glad you got my telegram and your interested, I think we need a Mayan or Inca player.

@ Jer I agree completely with that I'm a big fa of Caesar.

Halleon
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Halleon » Thu May 30, 2013 4:35 pm

Neros here's the map that the Op made for the reboot I know for sure that the Mayans and the Inca are open. I think a few other nations might be open just not for sure, the Op who is Acro might tell you more information then what I can.

Dires
Minister

Founded: Aug 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dires » Thu May 30, 2013 6:48 pm

Jerusalemian wrote:
Halleon wrote:

True, But you gotta admit that man was a great general of war,a great statesman and he was beloved by the Roman people.

How about Pompey, Sulla, or Crassus?
Role-Plays:

Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -2.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.31
http://www.politicaltest.net/test/result/400019/

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Thu May 30, 2013 8:56 pm

Halleon wrote:

Neros here's the map that the Op made for the reboot I know for sure that the Mayans and the Inca are open. I think a few other nations might be open just not for sure, the Op who is Acro might tell you more information then what I can.

can I have a colony in Alaska
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Acroticus
Senator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Acroticus » Fri May 31, 2013 9:36 am

Ralnis wrote:
Halleon wrote:

can I have a colony in Alaska

You got Panama and Alaska ;)

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Fri May 31, 2013 9:53 am

Acroticus wrote:
Ralnis wrote:can I have a colony in Alaska

http://s9.postimg.org/an48wijbz/World_o ... est_IV.png

You got Panama and Alaska ;)

Could i have the west coast madagascar and i sent out ships to take the horn of africa in the rp. Also djibouti is ALWAY'S my Imperial command base, i need it lol

Acroticus
Senator

Postby Acroticus » Fri May 31, 2013 11:13 am

Nova Imperius wrote:

Could i have the west coast madagascar and i sent out ships to take the horn of africa in the rp. Also djibouti is ALWAY'S my Imperial command base, i need it lol

Well, Hal said he needed Djibouti as well.... :p I can give you what you want in Madagascar, and I suppose I will move my African colony.....

Mishmahig
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mishmahig » Fri May 31, 2013 11:21 am

Acroticus wrote:
Nova Imperius wrote:Could i have the west coast madagascar and i sent out ships to take the horn of africa in the rp. Also djibouti is ALWAY'S my Imperial command base, i need it lol

Well, Hal said he needed Djibouti as well.... :p I can give you what you want in Madagascar, and I suppose I will move my African colony.....

Wait, I had ships sent there too. I just assumed you bought the colony.

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Fri May 31, 2013 11:26 am

Acroticus wrote:
Nova Imperius wrote:Could i have the west coast madagascar and i sent out ships to take the horn of africa in the rp. Also djibouti is ALWAY'S my Imperial command base, i need it lol

Hal hadnt sent ships ages ago to take it xP I think in my next couple of posts in the current RP i would have landed

Acroticus
Senator

Postby Acroticus » Fri May 31, 2013 11:31 am

Nova Imperius wrote:
Acroticus wrote:

Hal hadnt sent ships ages ago to take it xP I think in my next couple of posts in the current RP i would have landed

I did not see anything saying you were moving into africa (except for the horn of africa thingy). Besides, Hal would have certainly challenged you for that area. So I thought it fair to give you each half, and since Hal already had an African empire....

Acroticus
Senator

Postby Acroticus » Fri May 31, 2013 11:33 am

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Fri May 31, 2013 11:36 am

Acroticus wrote:
Nova Imperius wrote:Hal hadnt sent ships ages ago to take it xP I think in my next couple of posts in the current RP i would have landed

I did not see anything saying you were moving into africa (except for the horn of africa thingy). Besides, Hal would have certainly challenged you for that area. So I thought it fair to give you each half, and since Hal already had an African empire....

Ok... but i get the horn of africa, or at least a blip on the end like gibraltar for trade. Also could i get a blip of a colony on the tip of the congo river for the ivory/slave trade

Mishmahig
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mishmahig » Fri May 31, 2013 11:37 am

Mishmahig wrote:
Acroticus wrote:

Mishmahig wrote: We do have other markets we wish to exploit further, notably the Icelandic fisheries, as well as the Asiatic markets. An expedition was sent out a few months ago to the tip of the Cape of Good Hope in the, eh, hopes, of establishing a resupply station for our ships headed for the Asiatic markets. The Council, as you no doubt know, wishes to expand Anglo-Scanian presences in the Chinese and Indic markets."

Acroticus
Senator

Postby Acroticus » Fri May 31, 2013 11:43 am

Mishmahig wrote:
Mishmahig wrote:

Mishmahig wrote: We do have other markets we wish to exploit further, notably the Icelandic fisheries, as well as the Asiatic markets. An expedition was sent out a few months ago to the tip of the Cape of Good Hope in the, eh, hopes, of establishing a resupply station for our ships headed for the Asiatic markets. The Council, as you no doubt know, wishes to expand Anglo-Scanian presences in the Chinese and Indic markets."

Ok, will add!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse