NATION

PASSWORD

World of Conquest (Alt Hist, OOC CLOSED)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Halleon
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 04, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Halleon » Fri May 24, 2013 2:08 pm

Jerusalemian wrote:Isn't it always funny we always fight for Sinai?

My personal opinion the Sinai is worthless without the Canal Area and the rest of Egypt. To be honest Nova has the upper hand at the moment against you since he pretty much took the one of the very few Cities/Towns in the Sinai. Jer your gonna be in the middle of sand pretty much. :lol:
Better pass boldly into that other world, in the full glory of some passion, than fade and wither dismally with age. -James Joyce

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”-Abraham Lincoln
"Power is a curious thing...Three great men, a king, a priest, and a rich man. Between them stands a common sellsword. Each great man bids the sellsword kill the other two. Who lives, who dies? Power resides where men believe it resides; it's a trick, a shadow on the wall, and a very small man can cast a very large shadow."
―Varys to Tyrion Lannister

Jerusalemian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Jerusalemian » Fri May 24, 2013 2:11 pm

Halleon wrote:

My personal opinion the Sinai is worthless without the Canal Area and the rest of Egypt. To be honest Nova has the upper hand at the moment against you since he pretty much took the one of the very few Cities/Towns in the Sinai. Jer your gonna be in the middle of sand pretty much. :lol:

Ah you see I have a plan at work...and if he pretty much attacks my soldier's I'm gonna declare all out war :P
Last edited by Jerusalemian on Fri May 24, 2013 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
True teaching is not an accumulation of knowledge; it is an awaking of consciousness which goes through successive stages.

The best and shortest road towards knowledge of truth is Nature.

Social good is what brings peace to family and society.

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Fri May 24, 2013 2:13 pm

Halleon wrote:

Without giving to much away i plan to eventually just use rail as an alternative to the canal from one port to another. Huge mineral shipments etc. Also i think we will both have taken the entire southern coast between us before Jer reaches it, meaning its a tiny amount of desert hes taken

Jerusalemian
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Jerusalemian » Fri May 24, 2013 2:14 pm

Nova Imperius wrote:
Halleon wrote:

Without giving to much away i plan to eventually just use rail as an alternative to the canal from one port to another. Huge mineral shipments etc. Also i think we will both have taken the entire southern coast between us before Jer reaches it, meaning its a tiny amount of desert hes taken

AND IT'S MINE YOU HEAR IT'S MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Crazed look in the eyes*
*Ahem*
Excuse me,but anyhow I intend to make use of that land :P
True teaching is not an accumulation of knowledge; it is an awaking of consciousness which goes through successive stages.

Halleon
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Halleon » Fri May 24, 2013 2:15 pm

Well not sure if this applies to everyone but I'm been treating the Sinai as a area of very hostile tribes that are gonna be a pain in the side of anyone involved in that area. Pretty much I kicked the hornets nest and now they are gonna be pissed at everyone they see as a outsider. :lol:
Better pass boldly into that other world, in the full glory of some passion, than fade and wither dismally with age. -James Joyce

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”-Abraham Lincoln
"Power is a curious thing...Three great men, a king, a priest, and a rich man. Between them stands a common sellsword. Each great man bids the sellsword kill the other two. Who lives, who dies? Power resides where men believe it resides; it's a trick, a shadow on the wall, and a very small man can cast a very large shadow."

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Fri May 24, 2013 2:17 pm

Jerusalemian wrote:
Nova Imperius wrote:Without giving to much away i plan to eventually just use rail as an alternative to the canal from one port to another. Huge mineral shipments etc. Also i think we will both have taken the entire southern coast between us before Jer reaches it, meaning its a tiny amount of desert hes taken

AND IT'S MINE YOU HEAR IT'S MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Ahem*

Im actually fine with you taking some land between me and halleon but i dont think you will be having any southern coast

I treated it as a kind of branch of off the rest of some kind of egyptian union of tribes as most of the militia was helping out there nile allies

Jerusalemian
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Jerusalemian » Fri May 24, 2013 2:17 pm

Halleon wrote:Well not sure if this applies to everyone but I'm been treating the Sinai as a area of very hostile tribes that are gonna be a pain in the side of anyone involved in that area. Pretty much I kicked the hornets nest and now they are gonna be pissed at everyone they see as a outsider. :lol:

You see I've been planning to make the worlds largest prison in the Sinai :P

Jerusalemian
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Jerusalemian » Fri May 24, 2013 2:18 pm

Nova Imperius wrote:
Jerusalemian wrote:AND IT'S MINE YOU HEAR IT'S MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Ahem*

Im actually fine with you taking some land between me and halleon but i dont think you will be having any southern coast

I treated it as a kind of branch of off the rest of some kind of egyptian union of tribes as most of the militia was helping out there nile allies

I don't need the coast why do you think I took that desert.
I'm building the worlds largest prison in Sinai. 8)

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Fri May 24, 2013 2:19 pm

Jerusalemian wrote:
Nova Imperius wrote:Im actually fine with you taking some land between me and halleon but i dont think you will be having any southern coast

I don't need the coast why do you think I took that desert.
I'm building the worlds largest prison in Sinai. 8)

Wouldnt it make sense to use one of your greek islands?

Halleon
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Halleon » Fri May 24, 2013 2:19 pm

The Canal and then Novas railroad ideal is a bit better then the prison ideal that I will say, pretty much you got involved in a area that could be nothing but conflicts and wars for a prison? :unsure:

Jerusalemian
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Jerusalemian » Fri May 24, 2013 2:21 pm

Halleon wrote:The Canal and then Novas railroad ideal is a bit better then the prison ideal that I will say, pretty much you got involved in a area that could be nothing but conflicts and wars for a prison? :unsure:

You see,My plan has always been to make a prison in Sinai and yes I'm that crazy to go to war over it.

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Fri May 24, 2013 2:22 pm

Jerusalemian wrote:
Halleon wrote:The Canal and then Novas railroad ideal is a bit better then the prison ideal that I will say, pretty much you got involved in a area that could be nothing but conflicts and wars for a prison? :unsure:

You see,My plan has always been to make a prison in Sinai and yes I'm that crazy to go to war over it.

Why with far better locations already in your control

Halleon
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Halleon » Fri May 24, 2013 2:22 pm

Jerusalemian wrote:

You do realize what and how the Sinai is? Building anything there is gonna be a pain and then holding onto it even worse.

Also we need a Muslim Nation in this Role Play.

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Fri May 24, 2013 2:23 pm

Nova Imperius wrote:
Jerusalemian wrote:You see,My plan has always been to make a prison in Sinai and yes I'm that crazy to go to war over it.

Also to make it profitable (slave off the prisoners with farm work etc) you need resources or good soil. Sinai has neither

Jerusalemian
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Jerusalemian » Fri May 24, 2013 2:24 pm

Nova Imperius wrote:
Jerusalemian wrote:You see,My plan has always been to make a prison in Sinai and yes I'm that crazy to go to war over it.

Bah! it shall be in the Sinai mountains and plus I don't want it near mainland Hellenes.

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Fri May 24, 2013 2:26 pm

Jerusalemian wrote:
Nova Imperius wrote:Why with far better locations already in your control

Bah! it shall be in the Sinai mountains and plus I don't want it near mainland Hellenes.

Also.... Mount Sinai....

Is kind of a holy mountain area. Mining it would cause... some conflict

Jerusalemian
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Jerusalemian » Fri May 24, 2013 2:28 pm

Nova Imperius wrote:
Jerusalemian wrote:Bah! it shall be in the Sinai mountains and plus I don't want it near mainland Hellenes.

Also.... Mount Sinai....

THE POPE SHALL GIVE ME HIS BLESSINGS!

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Fri May 24, 2013 2:30 pm

Jerusalemian wrote:
Nova Imperius wrote:Also.... Mount Sinai....

THE POPE SHALL GIVE ME HIS BLESSINGS!

Haha honestly, you will have the catholic world on and on at you. In fact every Abrahamic religion

Jerusalemian
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Jerusalemian » Fri May 24, 2013 2:31 pm

Nova Imperius wrote:
Jerusalemian wrote:THE POPE SHALL GIVE ME HIS BLESSINGS!

Haha honestly, you will have the catholic world on and on at you. In fact every Abrahamic religion

NU!
I SHALL CLAIM I'M LOOKING FOR HOLY RELICS!

Halleon
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Halleon » Fri May 24, 2013 2:33 pm

Well at the time being I'm rping as the Pope and to be honest I don't see any Pope realistically giving someone permission and his blessing to mine Sinai Mount its the place that the Ten Commandments were given. So if you take the path then your on your own but I'm sure the fanatics that wish to wage holy war against you will keep you company. :)

Jerusalemian
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Jerusalemian » Fri May 24, 2013 2:35 pm

Halleon wrote:Well at the time being I'm rping as the Pope and to be honest I don't see any Pope realistically giving someone permission and his blessing to mine Sinai Mount its the place that the Ten Commandments were given. So if you take the path then your on your own but I'm sure the fanatics that wish to wage holy war against you will keep you company. :)

WHY HAST THOU CAST ME OUT THINE HOLINESS?!
HAST THOU FORGOTTEN THE 11TH COMMANDMENT? "THY POPES SHALL SERVE THINE HELLENIC EMPERORS"
Last edited by Jerusalemian on Fri May 24, 2013 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Halleon
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Halleon » Fri May 24, 2013 2:42 pm

Its religious and political suicide to support the mining of Mount Sinai, not a great spot for a prison. :p

Jerusalemian
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Jerusalemian » Fri May 24, 2013 2:44 pm

Halleon wrote:Its religious and political suicide to support the mining of Mount Sinai, not a great spot for a prison. :p

But...the Lord Almighty wills it!

Halleon
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Halleon » Fri May 24, 2013 2:45 pm

Jerusalemian wrote:
Halleon wrote:Its religious and political suicide to support the mining of Mount Sinai, not a great spot for a prison. :p

But...the Lord Almighty wills it!

Would take one hell of a sales pitch to convince me of that and everyone else.

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Fri May 24, 2013 2:46 pm

Why have a prison there and not on say Malta. If you mine Mt. Sinai you will have half the world after you. Also you will piss me and Halleon off with taking land we saw as going to be ours

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse