NATION

PASSWORD

The Gangs of North Hill (IC/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Chestaan
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

The Gangs of North Hill (IC/Open)

Postby Chestaan » Sat May 11, 2013 9:15 am

The Hounds dragged Skrewdriver into the abandoned classroom. It was one of the few rooms that was deemed too shit for even North Hill to make use of. Every pane of the windows was cracked or broken in the room and the blackboard had a huge crack down the middle where some students had attacked it. The stench of rats piss was overpowering. The five Hounds threw Skrewdriver into one of the wooden chairs and tied his hands behind it with some electrical cord. His head hung limp and his face was covered in a thick coat of dark red blood, but he was still conscious. The one with the katana slapped Skrewdriver on the face, hard, and was rewarded with a low moan of pain.
“You fucking pricks!” Skrewdriver managed, “not one one of you has the balls to face me man-to man!” The Hounds just laughed.
“It’s much more fun to watch you squirm. Maybe you’ll even beg for your life!” one of the Hounds said, as he rested the blunt side of the blade on his shoulder. He smiled ever so slightly. A terrifying smile, not one filled with passion, or anger, just a tiny smile of sadistic enjoyment. Skrewdriver laughed quietly. He would never squirm.
“Heh, you think you frighten me, you little shits? Why the fuck would I be scared of you fucking faggots?” Skrewdriver said. He spat at the Hound with the katana.
The hound wiped saliva from his face. He drew back his right fist and hit Skrewdriver a jarring hook to the face “You know what, I don’t care if you fear us or not. It doesn’t matter, I’m still going to cut you to pieces” That tiny smile emerged again as Skrewdriver spat out two teeth. “Put his hands on the table!” the hounds cut the cord that bound Skrewdriver’s hands and held his right arm down on the table. He drew back the katana, moving slowly to savour the moment. He slashed at the hand, cutting through cleanly as Skrewdriver screamed.
“You won’t fucking get away with this you shit!” Skrewdriver shouted. “You think the Brootz won’t take revenge?”
“Prepare his other hand.” The reply came coldly. This time, Skrewdriver’s arm was hacked off at his elbow to more awful screams. But nobody was coming. Skrewdriver knew he was about to die in this room. The hound ran his tongue along the side of the blade, tasting the blood of his foe.
“This bores me” he sighed. He jammed the tip of the blade into Skrewdriver’s torso, just below the shoulder and drew the katana across, down, across and up, cutting a large rectangle out of his body, revealing the inside of his body.. Blood ran down Skrewdriver’s chin as he bit his tongue from the pain, he was still alive.
The hound stuck the blade through Skrewdriver’s ribcage and dragged it back. “What do you know, he does have a heart!” He took the organ in his hands and threw it across the room, the other hounds laughed. “C’mon, let’s get out of here…”

One Week later
Skrewdriver's death had rocked the school, bringing the gangs to the brink of a bloody war, but it would be a lie to say that it was unexpected. The Brootz and The Hounds had never had much fondness for each other, but this new attack was likely to cause an all-out, bloody war, the likes of which the school had never seen. The Brootz are furious and are ready to retaliate with a pure,blind rage. The Hounds knowing that their actions would not be without consequences were preparing themselves, mentally and physically for the inevitable confrontations. They'd have to sleep with one eye open from now on. The rest of the students of North Hill were terrified. A war would only mean more pain and misery in their already dreadful lives. Civilian casualties, as it were, would be numerous, whether accidental or through frustrated gang members taking out their wrath on the student population. Meanwhile, the teachers and staff just despaired. This was a horrible turn of events, but awful things happened in North Hill. They knew they could do nothing about it, and so they settled into the mindset of lamenting the terrible situation of the school and it's students, but realising that there was nothing to be done.

The last week had seen a lull in fighting, as the Brootz tried to come to terms with their leader's death and re-group and the Hounds began preparing for the inevitable retaliation. But things would soon change. The initial shock had worn off, and the Brootz would soon make their presence felt in North Hill...
Last edited by Chestaan on Wed May 29, 2013 8:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Council Communist
TG me if you want to chat, especially about economics, you can never have enough discussions on economics.Especially game theory :)
Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.62

Getting the Guillotine

Chestaan
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chestaan » Sat May 11, 2013 9:59 am

6am, Monday, One week after Skrewdriver's death

North Hill school yard.

The entirety of the Brootz' membership, all two hundred of them, stood in a circle at the edge of the yard. North Hill didn't have much going for it, but the yard was huge and The Brootz knew that they would have no problem carrying out their leader ritual without interference. One of the Brootz named Teeth, so called because of his tendency to bite his victims, made his way to the centre of the circle. Teeth was one of the oldest Brootz at age 18. He was small and fat with an ugly, misshapen face. He motioned for quiet, and the Brootz went silent. Teeth cleared his throat.

"My brothers," Teeth called theatrically, sounding quite ridiculous in his rough voice "usually, the trial by combat is a great time. A time of excitement and glory. But not this time! This time we have been attacked! This time we had to bury our brother Skrewdriver! Well I say, that every bastard hound in the school will be slaughetered to pay for his death!"

A huge shout went up from the crowd. Someone towards the back shouted out "Kill the pricks!"

Teeth motioned for silence again. Out of his pocket, he took out an A4 sized copy sheet. "But first, brothers, we have a small matter to attend to, we must decide our new leader, who will lead us to victory!" The crowd roared again. "Our brothers long gone from North Hill have set out the rules for the trial:

Rule 1: No weapons, except for your own body.

Rule 2: No killing. Remember, these are your brothers you fight.

Rule 3: No teamwork. Each man must fight on his own, with honour."

Teeth looked around at all the Brootz. "Any of you who are willing to fight step forward!"

Thirty or so Brootz stepped forward to battle for the leadership of their gang. Teeth stepped back. "Ready? Fight!..."
Council Communist
TG me if you want to chat, especially about economics, you can never have enough discussions on economics.Especially game theory :)
Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.62

Getting the Guillotine

Walabam
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Walabam » Sat May 11, 2013 10:16 am

7 a.m., Monday, a week after the death of 'Skrewdriver'.

Debbie walked into the classroom as she scanned her surroundings for any members of the Brootz. She spotted a few, but she didn't care. There were also a few Hounds among the group. 'Debbie' was a cute name, and she herself was also attractive, but her personality wasn't. She was as cold as the North Pole, and she didn't interact with anyone she didn't trust, learning a lesson from her Father, who was sabotaged by some of his ex-employees.

She sat herself down at the last row of seats as her classmates and fellow students poured into the classroom. Debbie, as always, gave each and everyone a murderous stare, excluding the teacher. A rowdy crowd of students would usually be silenced at the sight of her, given her involvement with the Hounds. She lifted her fringe and bowed partially towards the teacher - a gesture of respect that she would never forget to do so, although she hated every other person - including the teacher - in the damn world. The whole of the last row was occupied by Debbie herself, given the fact that the other students shiver at the sight of her.

Although she was in class, her focus wasn't put on the subject itself, that was being taught. She stared blankly at the severely vandalized table as she started to wonder who would take over 'Skrewdriver', the ex-leader of the Brootz. Being no extraordinary human, she shivered for a moment as she began to think of the members of the Brootz that were stronger and more brutal than she was, fearing that one of them may be the next leader of the Brootz.

She'd heard about the fight that went on in the school yard. She wanted to ask around for the results of the fight, but her paranoia was acting up again. She decided to wait till the end of class and consult one of her own.
Last edited by Walabam on Sat May 11, 2013 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
wat.

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Sat May 11, 2013 11:22 am

Walabam wrote:7 a.m., Monday, a week after the death of 'Skrewdriver'.

Debbie walked into the classroom as she scanned her surroundings for any members of the Brootz. She spotted a few, but she didn't care. There were also a few Hounds among the group. 'Debbie' was a cute name, and she herself was also attractive, but her personality wasn't. She was as cold as the North Pole, and she didn't interact with anyone she didn't trust, learning a lesson from her Father, who was sabotaged by some of his ex-employees.

She sat herself down at the last row of seats as her classmates and fellow students poured into the classroom. Debbie, as always, gave each and everyone a murderous stare, excluding the teacher. A rowdy crowd of students would usually be silenced at the sight of her, given her involvement with the Hounds. She lifted her fringe and bowed partially towards the teacher - a gesture of respect that she would never forget to do so, although she hated every other person - including the teacher - in the damn world. The whole of the last row was occupied by Debbie herself, given the fact that the other students shiver at the sight of her.

Although she was in class, her focus wasn't put on the subject itself, that was being taught. She stared blankly at the severely vandalized table as she started to wonder who would take over 'Skrewdriver', the ex-leader of the Brootz. Being no extraordinary human, she shivered for a moment as she began to think of the members of the Brootz that were stronger and more brutal than she was, fearing that one of them may be the next leader of the Brootz.

She'd heard about the fight that went on in the school yard. She wanted to ask around for the results of the fight, but her paranoia was acting up again. She decided to wait till the end of class and consult one of her own.

Tobius strode into class at the very end of the line of students filing in, whistling the tune to a television show he had long since forgotten. He nodded Debbie, a fellow member, and took his seat, which was on the very front row of chairs. The others students were more comfortable around him than the other Hounds, mainly because he didn't kill for fun, nor did he enjoy fighting. He preferred to better his education, because most of the other gang members thought of class as a meaningless cesspool, and an educated man might just tip the scales in his favor. He had actually scored the highest in the school on his SATs and ACTs but he didn't brag about that accomplishment for it might be the death sold him.
I'm a Tired Old Man with Liberal Ideas and a Raging Jew Fro

Plus I Know Aona's Real Name, HMU

Galdius
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Galdius » Sat May 11, 2013 11:26 am

It had been one week since Aja's good friend Skrewdriver had been murdered, while nobody had been charged with the crime, it was clear who had committed the act of ultra violence. War was coming, Aja could feel it, a clash between the hounds and now leaderless Brootz was inevitable, the blinding rage and sorrow needed an outlet and the hell swines would be it. She had seen plenty of deaths over her time in the gang, none of them hit Aja as hard as his, the horrible sensation of uncontrollable rage was beginning to peek, she too needed an outlet.

Aja handed her back over to one of her fellow brootz, which contained her products as stepped forward into the circle, rearing for a fight. "And sisters." she muttered to herself before clenching her hands into fists, it was unusual for a woman to fight for leadership in the gang, But if anything she was fighting for respect, something that she found hard to come by, as teeth started the match, Aja charged in and quickly grabbed one of the newer kids and quickly stuck his nose with her head, Aja heard small crack could be heard over the scuffling and shouts, fresh blood flowed from the kids nose as he stumbled back slightly, disorientated, aja moved in quickly, knowing she'd have to use the disorientation to her advantage, she moved in closely to the boy who attempted to throw a blind punch which Ajja dodged by moving back slightly before throwing a punch to the jaw, slamming her knuckles full force into the already disorientatied kid, knocking him to the floor before Aja finished him off full force kick to the ribs with her steel toe'd boots.

(I'll post more, need to go out.)
Ave Alea Necis

Life's but a walking shadow. Honor. Love. Friends. But in there's death. Curses.

Walabam
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Walabam » Sat May 11, 2013 11:47 am

Joshulia wrote:Tobius strode into class at the very end of the line of students filing in, whistling the tune to a television show he had long since forgotten. He nodded Debbie, a fellow member, and took his seat, which was on the very front row of chairs. The others students were more comfortable around him than the other Hounds, mainly because he didn't kill for fun, nor did he enjoy fighting. He preferred to better his education, because most of the other gang members thought of class as a meaningless cesspool, and an educated man might just tip the scales in his favor. He had actually scored the highest in the school on his SATs and ACTs but he didn't brag about that accomplishment for it might be the death sold him.

Debbie looked Tobius in the eye as he strode into the classroom. She nodded at him, blinking slowly at the same time. She expected Tobius to come sit with her at the back, but was left disappointed as Tobius sat himself all the way at the front. "Whatever", she said to herself. After-all, Tobius wasn't one whom had earned her trust. Although he was undoubtedly a fellow Hounds' member, Debs made sure that every person she interacted with must be trusted by her.

She rested her legs on the severely vandalized table as the class went on, dusting ff her new and shiny leather boots with her bare hands, which she bought using "hard-earned money" that came from extorting classmates. She wasn't as much as an achiever, contrary to popular belief that Asians are the hardworking ones. Sure, she could play the drums and the guitar, but academic success wasn't as much of a concern to her.
wat.

Flammaland
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2011
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flammaland » Sat May 11, 2013 4:00 pm

Sebastian 'Mr Wonderful' Forester walked into class 5 or 10 minutes late. The teacher turned from the blackboard to chastise him but quailed at the site of the phycopath and resumed 'teaching'. Sebastian moved to the back of the class room and sat next to Debbie, a fellow Hounds member, put his feet up and began playing with his butterfly knife. "Having fun my little bread basket?" no one in the school questioned his eccentricities, partially because he was in the Hounds of Hell but mostly because people knew what he could do with his butterfly knife. More than one student had found themselves missing fingers or with massive scaring because Mr. Wonderful had been bored and they had been in the vicinity at the time.
I'm on AEST time zone so I probably won't reply to posts or TMs until what most of you consider very late at night.

My Nationstates nation does not reflect my actual views etc.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Sat May 11, 2013 5:35 pm

At the international airport on the outskirts of the city, an Embraer 190 landed on the tarmac, and taxied over to the terminal. After 5 minutes of waiting, the passengers soon exited the plane. One man in particular stuck out; Jim Holden. His Army Combat Uniform contained badges for his specialty schools, as well as his Combat Infantryman Badge. He carried a UCP backpack as he walked out, which contained his laptop, as well as some other items. It was his first time stepping back into the city, having left North Hill back when he was 18. Sure, he was a high-ranking member of the Brootz, but he soon began to question his actions, especially after his brother was killed. He had done many things, from armed robbery, to even going as far as to kill a rival gang member with a golf club. Yes, he had a troubled childhood; not just from the gang influence, but from his abusive father. He still had scars from being beaten with a belt, and burn scars on his hands from where he was forced to put his hands on a radiator. He despised his father, but those weren't the reasons why. What he did was almost unspeakable, and would tarnish the family's reputation even further. The rape of his only sister by his father ignited an inferno of hatred for his father, and if that man ever tried to approach the family after his sentence in prison, Jim would kill that man. His sister was the only other "good" kid in the family. She was smart, attractive, and she was accepted to a military college up in Vermont on a Navy ROTC Scholarship. She worked hard, and both she and Jim got along well. That was more than could be said for his other brother, and the two that had just been killed recently.

His stride was quick and wide as he walked down the terminal, passing people as he walked down to the baggage area and retrieved his duffle bag. As he picked up his duffle bag, he soon felt two smaller arms wrap around his waist. He turned around to see his sister hugging him, who he promptly hugged back. She was crying, as he was the only person that she respected in the family, besides their mother. Jim gave a warm smile, and the two walked out to the old Chevy Pickup that had once belonged to their father. After throwing his stuff in the back, Jim climbed into the cab, and the journey home picked up once again.

"So, I guess you heard about Eric and Frank," Maureen said. "Mom can barely afford to pay for the funeral, what with Eddie wasting her money on drugs and alcohol."

"Yeah, not the news to come back to after deployment right?" Jim asked. "I assume Eddie's still in the Brootz, right?"

"Yeah. For whatever reason, he sticks with them, after everything's that's gone down," she said. "I still don't see why you were even with them. Gangs are a virus, and they only hurt more people. Hell, I've come close to get- I'm not even going to talk about that."

"He gets it from me, which is why I'm to blame for everythin'," he admitted. "I'm the reason why they joined the gang. 'Oh look, Jim's in the Brootz. He drinks and fucks so many girls. I wanna do that!' Seriously, I still regret even joinin' the gang, and doin' what I did. All that debauchery and crime, so stupid. I did it for all the right reasons, but ended up indulging in the wrong aspects. Gangs, like the Army, give a sense of belongin' and protection, a sense of pride in the organization. That's why I joined the Brootz."

Soon, they began to pull into the slums of North Hill. The rust collar burbistan was still packed with cheap houses that hadn't been worked on since the 80s, and many were falling apart. 180 Hillcrest Drive was where the Holden's lived, and the gang culture was strong on that street. He could see kids walking along the street, along with white trash adults. As they pulled into 180's driveway, Holden climbed out, putting on his Red Beret, which marked his status as a paratrooper. Carrying his bags, he followed Maureen inside, and dropped his bags to hug his mother, Beth, as she approached him with tears in her eyes. After around an hour of talking, Jim followed Maureen out to the truck, and drove her to school himself. He needed to meet with the principal, to discuss his new job as the Guidance Counselor at the school. After disembarking from the truck, he locked the doors and walked into the office of the school, and knocked on the principal's door, awaiting a response.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sat May 11, 2013 6:02 pm

Let just be clear okay? After all, his death was the happy one, since he always smiles. In fact, he rather enjoyed it.

--------------

Suzu had arrived at the class of his. He's 3rd grades now, and he's currently one of the oldest member of the Hounds, and the leader. He had killed Skrewdriver days ago. He knew, retaliation will be there.

But first, he knew that they are not that strong, considering how different they are now. Several of the new students had been recruited for the preparation of the retaliation.

As Suzu sat at the back side of the class, some of the Hounds members greeted him. Suzu remains quiet, however, as he thinking about the current retaliation, and about his new second-in-command, after the old ones moved to the other part of the country.

"Brothers, call my second-in-command when he arrive. I want to talk with him." said Suzu to his brothers, the Hounds.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Occeania
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Occeania » Sat May 11, 2013 6:11 pm

Zack stepped into the ring with his fist clenched and first thing a kid came after him, throwing a punch torwad his face but Zack grabbed the wrist as he was punching and turned it in a different direction while moving behind him and putting the kid into a choke hold. The kid squirmed and Zack pushed him onto the ground before tackiling on top of him and punching him multiple times in the face before he gave up. The kid eventually gave up so Zack turned his attention to someone right behind him. He believed this sisters name to be Aja and new her as a drug dealer. But his attention was turned as Zacks older biological brother who was in his senior year attempted to punch him, Zack dodged the swipe before making a punch to his brothers rib and attempted to swipe at his knees. His brother and him both fell to the ground and wrestled a brawling fight with neither of them getting a edge on the other.
Zimmerman is INNOCENT

The United Soviet Socialist Republic
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Soviet Socialist Republic » Sat May 11, 2013 6:25 pm

Khan Lawson was in the circle of Brootz members. He had been a member since he started going to North Hill, and had close relations with Skrewdriver. He was angered and enraged by his death, and he let out an angry grunt. The two gang members next to him were fearful, for Khan was 6"4, and was a strong fighter. When the combat began, he grabbed the nearest gang member by the throat and threw him hard on the ground. Another gang member hit him from behind. He recovered and punched him hard in the chest. He fell to the ground. Khan stomped on his rib cage and kicked his face hard. Two more challengers walked up to him and attacked Khan. The first one he dispatched easily but the other one kicked him in the chest. Khan fell to the ground and used his legs to trip the other one. Khan got up and whacked the two before charging at another gang member. He had pains in several of his ribs, but kept fighting anyway.
Gay and Proudand also a brony
Political Compass:Left: 7.76, Authoritarian: 5.6
I am: Fascist/Corporatist on economy,
Conservative on social issues(Support same sex marriage),
Anti secularist on religion,
Anti-Republican on government,
Interventionist/Imperialist on international issues

Galdius
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Galdius » Sat May 11, 2013 6:33 pm

Aja turned to face her next opponent, one of the bigger members of the brootz. As she went to charge her opponent, she was struck in the head by a wild punch, she let out a light moan of pain as her vision blurred slightly. She turned towards her attacker, he was fairly muscular and one of the older members, one she had fought with before. He quickly threw a couple of wild punches towards Aja which she blocked with her arms, he then threw a low blow into her gut, the strike hit the target, Aja grunted with pain before backing up a little. The fellow approached her to which Aja retaliated with a kick to the groin. As the man slumbered down due to the pain, Aja quickly drove her knee into his face, cracking his nose before he fell to the floor, placing up his hands as a sign that he had given up. She turned round to fight another member only to get struck in the face, forcing her to the floor, one of the members began kicking into Ajas chest, winding her before she could retaliate. "Not so tough now bitch." the gang member laughed maniacally, not expecting Aja's next attack. Aja tackled the man to the floor with her shoulders, the broot attempted to kick her off but before he could retaliate, Aja began headbutting the member several times, knocking him out. Aja stood up, her head was now pounding with pain, her vision was blurred and her body hurt all over. She stood up straight in a defensive position, waiting for the next attacker.
Ave Alea Necis

Life's but a walking shadow. Honor. Love. Friends. But in there's death. Curses.

Sil Arion
Ambassador

Founded: May 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sil Arion » Sat May 11, 2013 6:41 pm

Aime walked through the gates of the school yard, striding smoothly towards the entrance, watching the world around him with a trained and experienced eye and mind. He quickly connected the sounds in the back lot with those of violence, and judging by the volume, of at least a hundred eighty individuals. Enough for a large fight. But only enough screaming for perhaps twenty to thirty. Interesting. A gang perhaps, but a large one at that. Went to show the school was incredibly lax on rules, or just knew it was hopeless to attempt to retain order. Gangs likely ran the area then. And all that deduced from just three seconds of walking through the gates. He could lose touch, could he?

He had already received his schedule, despite being a transfer student just arriving the other day. He had memorized it, and noticed that oddly, despite this being a western school, each class stayed in a single classroom, and teachers came to them. Which made sense, considering the school was a dump, as he observed, and likely lacked any advanced facilities for the sciences and arts, maybe even athletics. Just academics then, even if very poor.

He walked through the front doors, and made his way to his classroom, located on the third floor with all the eleventh-graders, likely ages fifteen to seventeen. Technically, according to his record, he was fifteen. Ah, how is easy it was to hack into the system and generate a false record in the school's online records. He missed the challenge the firewalls of Paris' institutions presented. That had been fun.

He walked through the halls, deducing many, many other things, forming conclusions on observation made as he walked, watching and listening to everything around him. And smelling. Oh, how awful the school smelled. He might have to do something about that.

And then Aime arrived at his classroom, noticing it was already in session. He politely knocked on the door, waiting for the poor teacher to open it and introduce him to a disorderly class...

Note: Aime will be in the same class as Debbie and Mr. Wonderful, who, hopefully, will introduce him to the Hounds, Aime having just arrived from France, and being born in Japan.
Aiya! Elen síla lúmenn omentielvo! Call me Sil!

Occeania
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Occeania » Sat May 11, 2013 7:48 pm

Zack and his biolgical brother continued to brawl on the ground before Zack said
"You know what, lets not fight each other unless were the last two standing." in to his brothers ear and he simply nodded. They both acted like they were getting up to fight each other more until Zack purposely but made it seem on accident bumped into someone else and would fight them fallowed by his brother doing something similar. Zack turned around and it was the same girl he was about to fight earlier, Aja had just faught off another larger man and Zack quickly attempted to take the Queen of Diamonds to the ground.
Zimmerman is INNOCENT

The United Soviet Socialist Republic
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Soviet Socialist Republic » Sat May 11, 2013 7:52 pm

Occeania wrote:Zack and his biolgical brother continued to brawl on the ground before Zack said
"You know what, lets not fight each other unless were the last two standing." in to his brothers ear and he simply nodded. They both acted like they were getting up to fight each other more until Zack purposely but made it seem on accident bumped into someone else and would fight them fallowed by his brother doing something similar. Zack turned around and it was the same girl he was about to fight earlier, Aja had just faught off another larger man and Zack quickly attempted to take the Queen of Diamonds to the ground.

Khan noticed the two Brootz fighting well, and deemed them as a threat. He thought to himself "Once the weaker ones wear them down, I shall finish them off." As he said this he beat a large female Broot challenging him. She tried to punch him but he caught her punch and threw her to the ground, and wasted little time in barraging her with attacks. He tossed her aside and engaged two smaller Brootz. He had minor pains, but they would not stop him from winning the fight.
Gay and Proudand also a brony
Political Compass:Left: 7.76, Authoritarian: 5.6
I am: Fascist/Corporatist on economy,
Conservative on social issues(Support same sex marriage),
Anti secularist on religion,
Anti-Republican on government,
Interventionist/Imperialist on international issues

Kazarogkai
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 27, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Kazarogkai » Sat May 11, 2013 8:58 pm

School
Jack "Mad Hatter" Forrest
"The Bombers"

Jack, that is my name one which only my grandma and teachers occasionally call me. My bretherin call me that too for I trust them with my name, one should never reveal their name to those they do not trust for knowing a persons name gives one power over them "power corrupts and absolute power absolutely corrupts" as the old saying goes. I am referred to as "Mad Hatter" by most they say I am crazy and probably am, I think everyone is a little crazy its just I am a little more. I was paranoid I do not like having anyone sitting behind me unless they were one of my bretherin i also like having someone in front of me just in case, I did not care if no one was on my sides for I am ambidextrous so can respond on either side easily. I always told my guys to travel in what I refereed to as squadrons for protection reasons these units were always between 2-3 men each. I always travel with at least 2 guys to back me up, just in case. I looked behind myself, a little habit of mine, and saw 2 hounds in the back, I looked in the front and saw another hound, and finally a new student entered the class. The girl in the back he knew as a pretty high ranking member of the Hounds and the other guy near her was that psycho "Mr.Wonderful". I knew to avoid those lest have the entire hounds come down something I wished to avoid for now. I knew about screwdrivers demise, I really did not like the guy honestly, this would mean all out war between the 2 big gangs and us little guys will be forced to pick a side or be killed off. This year was going to be...interesting.
Centrist
Reactionary
Bigot
Conservationist
Communitarian
Georgist
Distributist
Corporatist
Nationalist
Teetotaler
Ancient weaponry
Politics
History in general
books
military
Fighting
Survivalism
Nature
Anthropology
hippys
drugs
criminals
liberals
philosophes(not counting Hobbes)
states rights
anarchist
people who annoy me
robots
1000 12 + 10
1100 18 + 15
1200 24 + 20
1300 24
1400 36 + 10
1500 54 + 20
1600 72 + 30
1700 108 + 40
1800 144 + 50
1900 288 + 60
2000 576 + 80

Sil Arion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sil Arion » Sat May 11, 2013 9:34 pm

The teacher finally got around to opening the door, a meek, feeble, and weak-minded middle-aged man with wisps of silver in his unkempt beard and hair - stress-signs, likely from working in such an... interesting environment. Aime walked into the class in a manner only he could ever do - one an old lady-friend of his had remarked as the 'stalking of a beautiful and deadly predator'. How he missed his times with her. But she was gone, and this was now.

The teacher led him into the classroom, trying to retain some semblance of order by calling the student's attention to him with his voice. What a pathetic individual. So weak. So slow-minded. Aime patiently waited for the class to calm down, amusing himself by observing the goings-on of his peers, forming conclusions based on seating arrangement and placing of certain people, who they interacted with, and how each reacted to their fellows. He was beginning to form a more clear picture of the school's hierarchy and structure of people's relations when the teacher finally succeeded to gain the students' collective attention.

He spoke timidly in his weak voice, "Class, we have a new student joining us today, a transfer all the way from France. Please make him welcome." Looking to Aime, the teacher then backed off towards his desk in the corner of the front of the room opposite the door.

Aime stood at the front, and spoke clearly with in a melodious and smooth baritone, "My name is Aime Jean-Takeshi Valliere-Kaneshiro. A pleasure to meet you." He bowed in a practiced fashion from past dealings with the wealthy individuals from many regions, one just short of disrespectful but just deep enough to convey a small degree of politeness. Few likely understood the meaning behind the bow, let alone why he would in such an environment. Slightly disappointing, to be honest. Perhaps he'd be able to... educate them in time.

He walked - or 'stalked' as his dear and departed lady-friend had many times said - and seated himself in the rear row of desks, at the corner by the windows and next to an attractive young lady, but one who looked quite fierce. Then, as the teacher again began 'teaching' - rather amusing, he found the mockery of a school and an education - he looked out the window and watched the scene unfolding in the school-yard below. And he found that even more amusing. Oh, truly he had picked a fine location to have some enjoyment...

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Sat May 11, 2013 10:00 pm

As he waited for the principal, Jim soon heard the ruckus from outside. Putting on his beret as he stepped outside, he slowly made his way over to the youths, and instantly recognized them as Brootz, due to the fact that most skinheads were Brootz, and plenty of these kids were skinheads. Jim was once a skinhead, but all that changed when he went off to Georgia. He approached the group slowly, concerned that they were attacking an innocent student, but soon realized that they were just fighting for the hell of it. He stood back and watched, lamenting over the regression of the youth in North Hill. He knew who Skrewdriver was; hell, Jim ran with his older brother back in the fledgling days of the Brootz. Both guys were the equivalent of OGs in the Brootz, but while Jim joined the Army, the other guy was incarcerated for murder.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sat May 11, 2013 10:13 pm

As the subject began, which is History, one of the favorite subject of Suzu.

In here, Suzu is always the only one who always attracted to the school subjects, a trend he use back to his junior school, where he was not a gang member at that time, but was feared because of his ruthlessnes and determination in combat.

The teachers seemed to like him anyway. Under his leadership, the Hounds become more focused on the Brootz only, though half of the members still beating innocents for no reasons.

Suzu reminds himself to not just stop, however. He surely wants more Brootz to be killed, and to do that, he needs to wreck havoc as many as possible. His first act will be start at noon. 12.00.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Walabam
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Walabam » Sat May 11, 2013 10:19 pm

Flammaland wrote:Sebastian 'Mr Wonderful' Forester walked into class 5 or 10 minutes late. The teacher turned from the blackboard to chastise him but quailed at the site of the phycopath and resumed 'teaching'. Sebastian moved to the back of the class room and sat next to Debbie, a fellow Hounds member, put his feet up and began playing with his butterfly knife. "Having fun my little bread basket?" no one in the school questioned his eccentricities, partially because he was in the Hounds of Hell but mostly because people knew what he could do with his butterfly knife. More than one student had found themselves missing fingers or with massive scaring because Mr. Wonderful had been bored and they had been in the vicinity at the time.

Debbie turned to look at Sebastian, keeping her eyes on him for a good ten seconds. "Mhm", greeted Debbie. People who didn't know Debbie would perceive her to be a deaf and mute person. She continued to rest her legs on the table, scribbling some obscene drawings onto the already vandalized table with an ink-less pen.

Debbie turned to look at Sebastian once again as he continued to play with his butterfly knife. "That's a nice knife", said the ever-quiet Debs. "Get me one if you could, eh? Thanks", Debs said in a cold-manner. Debs leaned onto the chair for a second before springing up once again. "You heard about the fight in the yard between those dirtbags?", asked Debs anxiously.

Sil Arion wrote:The teacher finally got around to opening the door, a meek, feeble, and weak-minded middle-aged man with wisps of silver in his unkempt beard and hair - stress-signs, likely from working in such an... interesting environment. Aime walked into the class in a manner only he could ever do - one an old lady-friend of his had remarked as the 'stalking of a beautiful and deadly predator'. How he missed his times with her. But she was gone, and this was now.

The teacher led him into the classroom, trying to retain some semblance of order by calling the student's attention to him with his voice. What a pathetic individual. So weak. So slow-minded. Aime patiently waited for the class to calm down, amusing himself by observing the goings-on of his peers, forming conclusions based on seating arrangement and placing of certain people, who they interacted with, and how each reacted to their fellows. He was beginning to form a more clear picture of the school's hierarchy and structure of people's relations when the teacher finally succeeded to gain the students' collective attention.

He spoke timidly in his weak voice, "Class, we have a new student joining us today, a transfer all the way from France. Please make him welcome." Looking to Aime, the teacher then backed off towards his desk in the corner of the front of the room opposite the door.

Aime stood at the front, and spoke clearly with in a melodious and smooth baritone, "My name is Aime Jean-Takeshi Valliere-Kaneshiro. A pleasure to meet you." He bowed in a practiced fashion from past dealings with the wealthy individuals from many regions, one just short of disrespectful but just deep enough to convey a small degree of politeness. Few likely understood the meaning behind the bow, let alone why he would in such an environment. Slightly disappointing, to be honest. Perhaps he'd be able to... educate them in time.

He walked - or 'stalked' as his dear and departed lady-friend had many times said - and seated himself in the rear row of desks, at the corner by the windows and next to an attractive young lady, but one who looked quite fierce. Then, as the teacher again began 'teaching' - rather amusing, he found the mockery of a school and an education - he looked out the window and watched the scene unfolding in the school-yard below. And he found that even more amusing. Oh, truly he had picked a fine location to have some enjoyment...

Debs looked towards the timid French kid with a murderous glare, as she would with anyone else. "This seems like one that I could control", said Debs quietly to herself. She continued to glare at him for almost half a minute before opening her mouth. "New kid, what's your name? You know you've got to pay protection if you're gonna sit your ass here", said Debs as she slammed on the plastic table. She slammed the table so hard that a crack had appeared on the surface. The teacher, being used to all these commotions, shrugged non-nonchalantly and went on with the boring lesson.
Last edited by Walabam on Sat May 11, 2013 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wat.

Sil Arion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sil Arion » Sat May 11, 2013 10:40 pm

Walabam wrote:
Sil Arion wrote:The teacher finally got around to opening the door, a meek, feeble, and weak-minded middle-aged man with wisps of silver in his unkempt beard and hair - stress-signs, likely from working in such an... interesting environment. Aime walked into the class in a manner only he could ever do - one an old lady-friend of his had remarked as the 'stalking of a beautiful and deadly predator'. How he missed his times with her. But she was gone, and this was now.

Debs looked towards the timid French kid with a murderous glare, as she would with anyone else. "This seems like one that I could control", said Debs quietly to herself. She continued to glare at him for almost half a minute before opening her mouth. "New kid, what's your name? You know you've got to pay protection if you're gonna sit your ass here", said Debs as she slammed on the plastic table. She slammed the table so hard that a crack had appeared on the surface. The teacher, being used to all these commotions, shrugged non-nonchalantly and went on with the boring lesson.

How amusing she was. That cold glare. The arrogant and haughty manner. Her style of speech and general air of superiority - one who knew who the predator and prey was. Well, before him anyways. He looked up at her and met her gaze with the practiced ease of one used to staring down such-minded individuals and smiled in a charming and incredibly disarming way, his eyes twinkling with amusement at her behavior.

"Well, how shall I pay for it? You look to need a bit of relaxing, m'lady. Perhaps I can help you... unwind." He made a show of looking around the room with false nervousness and care, and then returned his gaze to her, smiling all the more as he continued shamelessly insinuating things. "But perhaps this isn't the best place. But I wouldn't want to embarrass you in front of so many of your oh so caring peers, perhaps another time then?"

Ever more enjoying his banter, he waited for what was sure to be an amusing response...

Walabam
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Walabam » Sat May 11, 2013 10:52 pm

Sil Arion wrote:
Walabam wrote:

How amusing she was. That cold glare. The arrogant and haughty manner. Her style of speech and general air of superiority - one who knew who the predator and prey was. Well, before him anyways. He looked up at her and met her gaze with the practiced ease of one used to staring down such-minded individuals and smiled in a charming and incredibly disarming way, his eyes twinkling with amusement at her behavior.

"Well, how shall I pay for it? You look to need a bit of relaxing, m'lady. Perhaps I can help you... unwind." He made a show of looking around the room with false nervousness and care, and then returned his gaze to her, smiling all the more as he continued shamelessly insinuating things. "But perhaps this isn't the best place. But I wouldn't want to embarrass you in front of so many of your oh so caring peers, perhaps another time then?"

Ever more enjoying his banter, he waited for what was sure to be an amusing response...

Debs clenched her fists as her knuckles cracked. "You've got quite a smart mouth, don't you. Head to the front seats and don't mess with me again. Ever." Perhaps he wasn't what she thought he was. His voice was as timid as a mice, but she had come to a realization that this French kid had the personality of a lion, although not in an aggressive manner. She was confused. She could sense the aggressiveness in the French kid, but she just couldn't explain it to herself.

As Debs tried to figure out what was happening, she started to blush. It wasn't what she wanted. Feeling the heat radiating from her bright red cheeks, she folded her arms and hid her head in them, not knowing what to do or say. What was so attractive in this French kid? She couldn't figure out. Perhaps she started to blush because of the state of confusion she was in. She couldn't figure it out.
wat.

Sil Arion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sil Arion » Sat May 11, 2013 10:58 pm

Walabam wrote:
Sil Arion wrote:

Debs clenched her fists as her knuckles cracked. "You've got quite a smart mouth, don't you. Head to the front seats and don't mess with me again. Ever." Perhaps he wasn't what she thought he was. His voice was as timid as a mice, but she had come to a realization that this French kid had the personality of a lion, although not in an aggressive manner. She was confused. She could sense the aggressiveness in the French kid, but she just couldn't explain it to herself.

As Debs tried to figure out what was happening, she started to blush. It wasn't what she wanted. Feeling the heat radiating from her bright red cheeks, she folded her arms and hid her head in them, not knowing what to do or say. What was so attractive in this French kid? She couldn't figure out. Perhaps she started to blush because of the state of confusion she was in. She couldn't figure it out.

Oh. How amusing. Truly, he hadn't had this much fun riling up a girl so fierce since... Well, her. God, how he missed her. But that was in the past, as he kept having to remind himself. He looked at the girl in front of him, who had yet to even give him her name, something which he wished to remedy. He saw her blush, though she valiantly tried to hide. Cute. Very cute. Perhaps he could warm the ice queen's heart given time. And further conversation - yes, that would most amusing indeed.

He spoke again, a hint of his inner amusement reaching his voice as he spoke suavely and smoothly to the somewhat embarrassed girl. "Does the fair lady have a name? Surely one so pretty has one to match..." His smile grew as he leaned slightly towards her, his face upturned towards hers, despite it being hidden in her arms. And he waited...
Last edited by Sil Arion on Sat May 11, 2013 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Walabam
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Walabam » Sat May 11, 2013 11:14 pm

Sil Arion wrote:Oh. How amusing. Truly, he hadn't had this much fun riling up a girl so fierce since... Well, her. God, how he missed her. But that was in the past, as he kept having to remind himself. He looked at the girl in front of him, who had yet to even give him her name, something which he wished to remedy. He saw her blush, though she valiantly tried to hide. Cute. Very cute. Perhaps he could warm the ice queen's heart given time. And further conversation - yes, that would most amusing indeed.

He spoke again, a hint of his inner amusement reaching his voice as he spoke suavely and smoothly to the somewhat embarrassed girl. "Does the fair lady have a name? Surely one so pretty has one to match..." His smile grew as he leaned slightly towards her, his face upturned towards hers, despite it being hidden in her arms. And he waited...

The face of Debs continued to stay bright red. Every inch of it seemed to be doused with kerosene. She wanted to make sure that the blush was gone before lifting her head up, but it wasn't quite possible. The "fire" was inextinguishable. She grabbed her ink-less pen, which she had used to vandalize the table before the charming yet annoying French kid introduced himself into her population, where she began to scribble something onto the table.

"Debs", she scribbled onto the severely damaged table. She hid her face all this while. The plastic, being degraded after so many years of usage and abuse, came off as easy as a slice of butter being removed from a knife. She looked towards Sebastian, whom was next to her on the other side, before turning her head back into her folded arms.

"Fuck my life", she said, "Why is this happening to me? No no, I won't let myself do such a thing". The French kid's words had affected Debs pretty much; a reason that had Debs thinking about dirty and obscene stuff.
wat.

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Sat May 11, 2013 11:25 pm

Walabam wrote:
Sil Arion wrote:Oh. How amusing. Truly, he hadn't had this much fun riling up a girl so fierce since... Well, her. God, how he missed her. But that was in the past, as he kept having to remind himself. He looked at the girl in front of him, who had yet to even give him her name, something which he wished to remedy. He saw her blush, though she valiantly tried to hide. Cute. Very cute. Perhaps he could warm the ice queen's heart given time. And further conversation - yes, that would most amusing indeed.

The face of Debs continued to stay bright red. Every inch of it seemed to be doused with kerosene. She wanted to make sure that the blush was gone before lifting her head up, but it wasn't quite possible. The "fire" was inextinguishable. She grabbed her ink-less pen, which she had used to vandalize the table before the charming yet annoying French kid introduced himself into her population, where she began to scribble something onto the table.

"Debs", she scribbled onto the severely damaged table. She hid her face all this while. The plastic, being degraded after so many years of usage and abuse, came off as easy as a slice of butter being removed from a knife. She looked towards Sebastian, whom was next to her on the other side, before turning her head back into her folded arms.

"Fuck my life", she said, "Why is this happening to me? No no, I won't let myself do such a thing". The French kid's words had affected Debs pretty much; a reason that had Debs thinking about dirty and obscene stuff.

"Hey," Tobius turned in his seat toward the exchange and yelled quietly ",get a room, you lot." Which was meant with the responding snickers and laughs one would expect. They were being taught about the battle of Gettysburg where two of the most brilliant minds in combat, met on a battlefield to decid who would win the war, and that would be helpful to know while planning in the future. With, Frenchy back there trying to seduce Debbie, he couldn't get any work done.
I'm a Tired Old Man with Liberal Ideas and a Raging Jew Fro

Plus I Know Aona's Real Name, HMU

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse