NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life Signup and Planning (OOC, Part IV)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19591
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:51 am

Senior P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
End Child Marriage In the U.S. #18NoExceptions
Art and Writing
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse

"Gio has said "fuck you" a few times prior in this chat.
At her phone, at a friend over the letter x, at poe's law,
at me once, at NA once, at pokemon a lot, at people
who do not like polishing rocks, at god, and I stopped
reading after page one of search results but there's two
more" —Ever-Wandering Souls

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19591
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:57 am

Random discussion question: Who do you is probably the most dislikable anime character you've ever encountered?
Senior P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
End Child Marriage In the U.S. #18NoExceptions
Art and Writing
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse

"Gio has said "fuck you" a few times prior in this chat.
At her phone, at a friend over the letter x, at poe's law,
at me once, at NA once, at pokemon a lot, at people
who do not like polishing rocks, at god, and I stopped
reading after page one of search results but there's two
more" —Ever-Wandering Souls

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33958
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:01 pm

Urran wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
;)



seriously....what kind of juice comes from a tilt?


*drawling around stalk of grain hanging from mouth* It depends on the season, son.

Giovenith wrote:Random discussion question: Who do you is probably the most dislikable anime character you've ever encountered?


Hmm...I'm not sure, tbh. Dekim Barton, maybe. But he was just asking for it.
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17417
Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:03 pm

*turns everyone into plant people* HAHAHA!
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.


I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14290
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:09 pm

Ribbons Almark, Gundam 00
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Applejack is best pony
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19591
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:11 pm

Mine... Mayura, from "Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok." She single-handedly ruined an entire anime about Norse mythology for me. That's some powerful freaking horrible-ness.
All she does is talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, in her annoying, screechy voice about the most inane, pointless, boring stuff that usually has little to go with what is going on. She contributes jack to the overall plot and yet is on the screen all the freaking time. She's 16 yet has the intelligence of a 5 year old, never noticing anything weird about the god characters, and always screwing up the missions in any possible way she can find. "Oh, what's that Loki? Don't touch anything? Okay, I won't, and- OOOO, shiny music box! TOUCH! Uh ohhhh, I broke it and now we're all cursed. Oh well!"

I think it's an attempt to make her cute/funny, but they failed in that aspect.
Last edited by Giovenith on Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Senior P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
End Child Marriage In the U.S. #18NoExceptions
Art and Writing
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse

"Gio has said "fuck you" a few times prior in this chat.
At her phone, at a friend over the letter x, at poe's law,
at me once, at NA once, at pokemon a lot, at people
who do not like polishing rocks, at god, and I stopped
reading after page one of search results but there's two
more" —Ever-Wandering Souls

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33958
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:15 pm

Giovenith wrote:Mine... Mayura, from "Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok." She single-handedly ruined an entire anime about Norse mythology for me. That's some powerful freaking horrible-ness.
All she does is talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, in her annoying, screechy voice about the most inane, pointless, boring stuff that usually has little to go with what is going on. She contributes jack to the overall plot and yet is on the screen all the freaking time. She's 16 yet has the intelligence of a 5 year old, never noticing anything weird about the god characters, and always screwing up the missions in any possible way she can find. "Oh, what's that Loki? Don't touch anything? Okay, I won't, and- OOOO, shiny music box! TOUCH! Uh ohhhh, I broke it and now we're all cursed. Oh well!"

I think it's an attempt to make her cute/funny, but they failed in that aspect.


Yikes.
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19591
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:28 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Giovenith wrote:Mine... Mayura, from "Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok." She single-handedly ruined an entire anime about Norse mythology for me. That's some powerful freaking horrible-ness.
All she does is talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, in her annoying, screechy voice about the most inane, pointless, boring stuff that usually has little to go with what is going on. She contributes jack to the overall plot and yet is on the screen all the freaking time. She's 16 yet has the intelligence of a 5 year old, never noticing anything weird about the god characters, and always screwing up the missions in any possible way she can find. "Oh, what's that Loki? Don't touch anything? Okay, I won't, and- OOOO, shiny music box! TOUCH! Uh ohhhh, I broke it and now we're all cursed. Oh well!"

I think it's an attempt to make her cute/funny, but they failed in that aspect.


Yikes.


*shakes you* It was a mostly empty room, too! That thing was far out of her initial reach, and the only thing she really could touch, yet despite an express and easy to follow command to not touch anything, she still manages to touch it! *shakes head*
Senior P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
End Child Marriage In the U.S. #18NoExceptions
Art and Writing
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse

"Gio has said "fuck you" a few times prior in this chat.
At her phone, at a friend over the letter x, at poe's law,
at me once, at NA once, at pokemon a lot, at people
who do not like polishing rocks, at god, and I stopped
reading after page one of search results but there's two
more" —Ever-Wandering Souls

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14290
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:30 pm

*offers cuddles* cuddles?
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Applejack is best pony
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33958
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:31 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
Yikes.


*shakes you* It was a mostly empty room, too! That thing was far out of her initial reach, and the only thing she really could touch, yet despite an express and easy to follow command to not touch anything, she still manages to touch it! *shakes head*


MerpQ!~

*penguins*
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19591
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:33 pm

*cuddles Urran and penguin* :(
Senior P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
End Child Marriage In the U.S. #18NoExceptions
Art and Writing
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse

"Gio has said "fuck you" a few times prior in this chat.
At her phone, at a friend over the letter x, at poe's law,
at me once, at NA once, at pokemon a lot, at people
who do not like polishing rocks, at god, and I stopped
reading after page one of search results but there's two
more" —Ever-Wandering Souls

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33958
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:43 pm

Giovenith wrote:*cuddles Urran and penguin* :(


:hug:
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14290
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:43 pm

:hug:
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Applejack is best pony
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33958
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:28 pm

It got quiet suddenly...

*climbs in Swithy's backpack and goes to sleep*
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14290
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:34 pm

*starts dancing with manatee*
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Applejack is best pony
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
New Aksarben
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12311
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:35 pm

I'm thinking of making a new character...... and maybe an invasion....
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

User avatar
The Drone Empire
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5956
Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Drone Empire » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:58 pm

Burp.

Goodafternoon.
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33958
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:01 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:Burp.

Goodafternoon.


I stole you already! :twisted:
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
The Drone Empire
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5956
Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Drone Empire » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:04 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
The Drone Empire wrote:Burp.

Goodafternoon.


I stole you already! :twisted:



*notices location*

You rapscallion! You brute! I'll have you executed first when I rise to power!
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33958
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:14 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
I stole you already! :twisted:



*notices location*

You rapscallion! You brute! I'll have you executed first when I rise to power!


I r fiend. :twisted:
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
The Drone Empire
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5956
Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Drone Empire » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:19 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
The Drone Empire wrote:

*notices location*

You rapscallion! You brute! I'll have you executed first when I rise to power!


I r fiend. :twisted:


OMG LIEK NOT COOL LIKE SERIOUSLY LIKE WOW THATS NOT COOL.

*throws lipstick at*
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:19 pm

I think I may be getting into my first war in over a year...
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33958
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:20 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:OMG LIEK NOT COOL LIKE SERIOUSLY LIKE WOW THATS NOT COOL.

*throws lipstick at*


I was first against the wall when the revolution came!

*lets lipstick splatter all over*

Torsiedelle wrote:I think I may be getting into my first war in over a year...


It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine!
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:21 pm

Might be the end. My nation's military....

It makes cold-war Russia look like Switzerland.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
The Drone Empire
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5956
Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Drone Empire » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
The Drone Empire wrote:OMG LIEK NOT COOL LIKE SERIOUSLY LIKE WOW THATS NOT COOL.

*throws lipstick at*


I was first against the wall when the revolution came!

*lets lipstick splatter all over*

Torsiedelle wrote:I think I may be getting into my first war in over a year...


It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine!


*throws shoes at*

*Stiletto heels aimed right at throat with impossible accuracy*
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alozia, Google Adsense [Bot], Greater Arab State, Remnants of Exilvania, The National Dominion of Hungary

Advertisement

Remove ads