NATION

PASSWORD

Divine Wars (OOC/Sign-Up)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:05 pm

Kaosu Enterprises wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:On second thought, forget it. If all the players here are as rude as you, I don't want any part of this RP. Good day.

Wow.

Even by my standards, that's harsh.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Kaosu Enterprises
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaosu Enterprises » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:13 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:
Kaosu Enterprises wrote:
Wow.

Even by my standards, that's harsh.

Yea-what are your standards?*Looks scared.*

Urenus
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Urenus » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:04 am

People, I hate it when players argue about a totally irrelevant thing as seen here.
Oh, thanks Enterprises, you are the first player I've ever met, who was actually able to piss off one of my applicants before I even read his App! :clap:
Whats the difficulity in smply acknowledging that you have done something wrong, like "Sorry, I was a bit overreacting" or something like that? Really... try to be a lot friendlier to people please =)
By the way, you are accepted without the Ice sphere. Neithertheless, I will tell our lost friend, that he's accepted. Even the Oceans consist of water ;-)
Ameriganastan wrote:NS Nation Name: Ameriganastan
Name of Divinity: Arias
Spheres: Oceans, seas, water, blood
Powers: Ability to manipulate any form of liquid with his trident, up to and including blood. Can drain his opponents like a vampire if he wounds them well enough.
Appearance: Here.
Short Biography: The closed off God of the oceans and seas, Arias doesn't communicate with his fellow Gods(Or his followers) very often. He'd really rather stay out of all the conflict and war, but it seems to be dragging him in anyway.
Favorite Weapon(think Medieval): Trident.
Alignment(good, neutral, evil): Neutral

Number of Followers (max. 5000): 2350
Appearance of Followers(optional, just short description what they look like(mainly the priests)) Tanned from all the time near the water and sun. Usually dressed in bright blues and greens. Priests are clad in darker blue robes.
Position of Temple: 20 miles off the coast of southern Florida

Name of Divine seat(may be keep, temple, what your seat in heaven is called(e.g. Olympus)) Arias' Maelstrom
Appearance of the Divine seat: As the name implies, a swirling, underwater maelstrom. Arias' throne is located in the calm eye of the storm.
Appearance of Divine Guard: Here. Can morph their fins into legs to fight on land.

Like I said, you're accepted. If you still want to be a part of this. But, you wont be able to "drain" a god. Too OP.
Last edited by Urenus on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=157971&p=8598187#p8598187
Data about Urenus (World Census 2012, last updated 3.3.2012)

Found a grammar or spelling mistake? Gratulations! You may keep it.
Kaosu Enterprises wrote:
Urenus wrote:yep. =)

*Hugs.*Dude, I'm hugging you.*Cuddles and falls asleep on Urenus.*

HorusLand wrote:
Benomia wrote:
Indie games come from India, silly. We have nothing to fear.

Minecraft is Indie, it's from Sweden.
Logic failed.

Megale Epeiros
Envoy

Founded: Mar 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Megale Epeiros » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:39 am

NS Nation Name: Greater Epirus
Name of Divinity: Vehk
Spheres: Thieves, poetry, philosophy, choices, falsehood, treachery, snakes
Powers: Confuse his enemies, create illusions, summon spears for his followers, summon fire storms, levitation, the ability to fashion his followers into his likeness
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/dXEP8.png
Short Biography: While other deities served to give birth to chaos and wage wars among each other, Vehk chose to observe, spectate even. He spreads confusion and lies wherever he may, sometimes to serve his needs, but mostly for the fun of it. Nothing gives him more joy than to watch his fellow deities bumble around, perplexed and confusticated. Vehk also enjoys the high arts of poetry and philosophy, having travelled throughout the world in the guise of a human being in the dawn of mankind, teaching man poetry and also the art of thievery. Thus were his first followers made.
Favourite Weapon(think Medieval): Spear
Alignment(good, neutral, evil): Chaotic Neutral.
Number of Followers (max. 5000): 5000
Appearance of Followers(optional, just short description what they look like(mainly the priests)) http://images.uesp.net/thumb/4/43/MW-ar ... oncept.jpg
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... _large.jpg (those turned into his likeness — often are warrior-priests)
Position of Temple: On a hill in the centre of a city founded by his first followers. Following temples were made in cities as well.
Name of Divine seat(may be keep, temple, what your seat in heaven is called(e.g. Olymp)) Altadoon
Appearance of the Divine seat: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/ ... 47lz1n.jpg
Appearance of Divine Guard: http://s1.hubimg.com/u/5912600_f260.jpg
Last edited by Megale Epeiros on Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:51 am, edited 4 times in total.

Urenus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Urenus » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:14 am

Megale Epeiros wrote:NS Nation Name: Greater Epirus
Name of Divinity: Vehk
Spheres: Thieves, poetry, philosophy, choices, falsehood, treachery, snakes
Powers: Confuse his enemies, create illusions, summon spears for his followers, summon fire storms, levitation, the ability to fashion his followers into his likeness
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/dXEP8.png
Short Biography: While other deities served to give birth to chaos and wage wars among each other, Vehk chose to observe, spectate even. He spreads confusion and lies wherever he may, sometimes to serve his needs, but mostly for the fun of it. Nothing gives him more joy than to watch his fellow deities bumble around, perplexed and confusticated. Vehk also enjoys the high arts of poetry and philosophy, having travelled throughout the world in the guise of a human being in the dawn of mankind, teaching man poetry and also the art of thievery. Thus were his first followers made.
Favourite Weapon(think Medieval): Spear
Alignment(good, neutral, evil): Chaotic Neutral.
Number of Followers (max. 5000): 5000
Appearance of Followers(optional, just short description what they look like(mainly the priests)) http://images.uesp.net/thumb/4/43/MW-ar ... oncept.jpg
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... _large.jpg (those turned into his likeness — often are warrior-priests)
Position of Temple: On a hill in the centre of a city founded by his first followers. Following temples were made in cities as well.
Name of Divine seat(may be keep, temple, what your seat in heaven is called(e.g. Olymp)) Altadoon
Appearance of the Divine seat: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/ ... 47lz1n.jpg
Appearance of Divine Guard: http://s1.hubimg.com/u/5912600_f260.jpg

Acceepted. We already have a god of thiefs, but he doesnt seem to be active, so i dont care about that.
Welcome =)

Kaosu Enterprises wrote:

HorusLand wrote:
Benomia wrote:

Logic failed.

Kaosu Enterprises
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaosu Enterprises » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:43 am

Urenus wrote:People, I hate it when players argue about a totally irrelevant thing as seen here.
Oh, thanks Enterprises, you are the first player I've ever met, who was actually able to piss off one of my applicants before I even read his App! :clap:
Whats the difficulity in smply acknowledging that you have done something wrong, like "Sorry, I was a bit overreacting" or something like that? Really... try to be a lot friendlier to people please =)
By the way, you are accepted without the Ice sphere. Neithertheless, I will tell our lost friend, that he's accepted. Even the Oceans consist of water ;-)
Ameriganastan wrote:NS Nation Name: Ameriganastan
Name of Divinity: Arias
Spheres: Oceans, seas, water, blood
Powers: Ability to manipulate any form of liquid with his trident, up to and including blood. Can drain his opponents like a vampire if he wounds them well enough.
Appearance: Here.
Short Biography: The closed off God of the oceans and seas, Arias doesn't communicate with his fellow Gods(Or his followers) very often. He'd really rather stay out of all the conflict and war, but it seems to be dragging him in anyway.
Favorite Weapon(think Medieval): Trident.
Alignment(good, neutral, evil): Neutral

Number of Followers (max. 5000): 2350
Appearance of Followers(optional, just short description what they look like(mainly the priests)) Tanned from all the time near the water and sun. Usually dressed in bright blues and greens. Priests are clad in darker blue robes.
Position of Temple: 20 miles off the coast of southern Florida

Name of Divine seat(may be keep, temple, what your seat in heaven is called(e.g. Olympus)) Arias' Maelstrom
Appearance of the Divine seat: As the name implies, a swirling, underwater maelstrom. Arias' throne is located in the calm eye of the storm.
Appearance of Divine Guard: Here. Can morph their fins into legs to fight on land.

Like I said, you're accepted. If you still want to be a part of this. But, you wont be able to "drain" a god. Too OP.

So, was I accepted?

Urenus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Urenus » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:01 pm

yep. =)

Kaosu Enterprises wrote:

HorusLand wrote:
Benomia wrote:

Logic failed.

Kaosu Enterprises
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaosu Enterprises » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:13 pm

Yay!..What about my other chars?The ones on page 3, I needz themz to be approved.
Last edited by Kaosu Enterprises on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:54 pm

Urenus wrote:Like I said, you're accepted. If you still want to be a part of this. But, you wont be able to "drain" a god. Too OP.

Too OP...really? You do realize you have a character with about 6 different spheres, right? That's too OP. And in response to your TG, no, I'm still not interested.
Last edited by Ameriganastan on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Prusseuss
Senator

Founded: Feb 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:02 pm

does anyone want to do something with my god on the IC?
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
FLY,MAGICKARP,FLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
" So every time I press this button,a person somewhere dies,but I get a million dollars ? "
" Yes,but don't be to hasty....."
*presses button 10 times*
" I'll take my ten million dollars now"
"............"

Urenus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Urenus » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:04 pm

What are you talking about, I only have 2 Spheres. Nara, First App on page 1.
Draining a god is like a instant kill. BAM you're dead. That would perfectly ruin the fun since you can simply run around saying "drain, drain, drain" and all are dead, you're the single winner. So, yeah, thats godmodding. You are not able to do that with more spheres. Also, the more spheres you have, the less effect have their powers.

Enterprises, three charachters are 2 to much in my opinion. You are having far too many spheres by having three. You're accepted for one. Choose which.
Last edited by Urenus on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kaosu Enterprises wrote:

HorusLand wrote:
Benomia wrote:

Logic failed.

Kaosu Enterprises
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaosu Enterprises » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:06 pm

Told you he was a jerk, he really needs to calm down, and he is rude...

...Alright, I choose...my first one.Wah.

:P

Alright, anyway...someone needs ta' respond to my IC character postage.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:06 pm

Urenus wrote:What are you talking about, I only have 2 Spheres. Nara, First App on page 1.

I'm talking about Mr. "I think I'm in charge" one page back.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Fire the Ameri.

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Urenus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Urenus » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:08 pm

Well, read the edit of my post. And I don't understand why you were posting a quote of mine if you meant someone else.

Prusseuss wrote:does anyone want to do something with my god on the IC?

How about answering to my priestess? ;-)
Last edited by Urenus on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaosu Enterprises wrote:

HorusLand wrote:
Benomia wrote:

Logic failed.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:09 pm

Urenus wrote:Well, read the edit of my post. And I don't understand why you were posting a quote of mine if you meant someone else.

Because you accused my character of being "Too OP" and I was pointing out one far worse.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Urenus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Urenus » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:11 pm

Ok, I understand that. But, being able to Instakill a god is godmodding. The more spheres you have, the less efficient are their powers.
So thats not really godmodding, though I agree that too many spheres are.
Last edited by Urenus on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaosu Enterprises wrote:

HorusLand wrote:
Benomia wrote:

Logic failed.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:14 pm

Urenus wrote:Ok, I understand that. But, being able to Instakill a god is godmodding. The more spheres you have, the less efficient are their powers.

Did I say he could instakill people? It says, and I quote "If he wounds them well enough". As in, he actually has to hurt them. He can't just suck them dry when he meets them. And that is a poor excuse for having the goddess equivalent of a Mary-Sue. And lastly, being able to "Trump anyone else's power" is nowhere near less efficient. I believe I have a second reason to not bother here. You have no idea how to run an RP. Goodbye.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Prusseuss
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:28 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Urenus wrote:Ok, I understand that. But, being able to Instakill a god is godmodding. The more spheres you have, the less efficient are their powers.

Did I say he could instakill people? It says, and I quote "If he wounds them well enough". As in, he actually has to hurt them. He can't just suck them dry when he meets them. And that is a poor excuse for having the goddess equivalent of a Mary-Sue. And lastly, being able to "Trump anyone else's power" is nowhere near less efficient. I believe I have a second reason to not bother here. You have no idea how to run an RP. Goodbye.

Please ecscuse my language,but you sir,are a douche bag.
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
" So every time I press this button,a person somewhere dies,but I get a million dollars ? "
"............"

Kaosu Enterprises
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaosu Enterprises » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:30 pm

Prusseuss wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:Did I say he could instakill people? It says, and I quote "If he wounds them well enough". As in, he actually has to hurt them. He can't just suck them dry when he meets them. And that is a poor excuse for having the goddess equivalent of a Mary-Sue. And lastly, being able to "Trump anyone else's power" is nowhere near less efficient. I believe I have a second reason to not bother here. You have no idea how to run an RP. Goodbye.

Please ecscuse my language,but you sir,are a douche bag.

As I said before;he is a jerk. Oh, he is also an elitist.

Prusseuss
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusseuss » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:36 pm

Kaosu Enterprises wrote:
Prusseuss wrote:Please ecscuse my language,but you sir,are a douche bag.

Seriously! Any,Kaosu,I will respond to your post if you wan't me too.
"............"

Kaosu Enterprises
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaosu Enterprises » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:56 pm

Prusseuss wrote:
Kaosu Enterprises wrote:

Seriously! Any,Kaosu,I will respond to your post if you wan't me too.

I do...*Cuddles.*

Urenus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Urenus » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:15 pm

Well, actually, I thnk I'll do that for the first time.
I hereby ban Ameriganistan from this RP. Simply for being a goddamn douche and oversensitive.
He actually does twist my words and see an accusation or insult everywhere. plus, he's not forgiving or acknowledging and a pigheaded fellow. Hope thats enough reason.

Kaosu Enterprises wrote:

Well, think I'll put that in my sig^^
And, sry for my kinda rude post about your behavior earlier. Didn't think you were right in accusing him a douche^^

Kaosu Enterprises wrote:

HorusLand wrote:
Benomia wrote:

Logic failed.

Kaosu Enterprises
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaosu Enterprises » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:24 pm

Urenus wrote:Well, actually, I thnk I'll do that for the first time.
I hereby ban Ameriganistan from this RP. Simply for being a goddamn douche and oversensitive.
He actually does twist my words and see an accusation or insult everywhere. plus, he's not forgiving or acknowledging and a pigheaded fellow. Hope thats enough reason.

Kaosu Enterprises wrote:*Hugs.*Dude, I'm hugging you.*Cuddles and falls asleep on Urenus.*

Well, think I'll put that in my sig^^
And, sry for my kinda rude post about your behavior earlier. Didn't think you were right in accusing him a douche^^

It's fine, tehee...I GOT SIGGED, WHOOO!

Urenus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Urenus » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:37 pm

I dont know what to do. Shall I let one of my priestesses speak to your lightning throwing goddess and let you decide how our future relation will be, or do you want to do anything or shall we simply do nothing.
Last edited by Urenus on Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaosu Enterprises wrote:

HorusLand wrote:
Benomia wrote:

Logic failed.

Kaosu Enterprises
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaosu Enterprises » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:49 pm

Urenus wrote:I dont know what to do. Shall I let one of my priestesses speak to your lightning throwing goddess and let you decide how our future relation will be, or do you want to do anything or shall we simply do nothing.

...Priestess!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse