NATION

PASSWORD

Roads Untravelled 2

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Condunum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Condunum » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:13 pm

Carl just now realized why he was here. And he thought it was deliciously hilarious that they brought a prestigious, thought-to-be-dead astrophysicist into a crime investigation. He was giddy with excitement, because he thought it was going to be a fun new experience. You know, minus the gore and all. In any sense, he went along with the group as they began to 'roll out' as the man had said. Kind of like the transformers, he thought to himself. Now that was a show. And quite a premise, too. Extraterrestrial life with the twist of being completely robotic, and self-sustaining. Man, was that a great idea. Some parts of it were implausible, but as he had learned, there was nothing impossible in space. Nothing.
password scrambled

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:23 pm

Isabella felt tired. Angels can indeed feel that. The issue was that she had been on Night Watch last night, keeping an eye out for foes and evildoers, and never got the proper sleep...

So she decided to get some now, resting on her head on Melissa's bosom and taking a brief nap before they reached the murder scene.

Harker nodded to Melissa. "Interesting," he did in a tone saying it was not interesting at all. "What's the strangest thing that's happened on duty for you?"
Last edited by Nightkill the Emperor on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:55 pm

Melissa was about to respond to Harker's second question when she noticed the angel cop fall asleep on her luscious tits. She blushed a little but didn't make any action to remove the woman. Isabella had been on the night shift and was likely quite tired. Plus, she was kind of cute, and Melissa liked having someone touching her, even if it wasn't exactly in a sexual context. After the brief pause, she turned back to Harker.

"Well, I guess the strangest thing I've encountered was this one case about four years ago. I had just joined the force, and it was only my second month on the job. I was out on patrol when someone had called in a public disturbance over on Dunefiend Avenue. I went there thinking it would just be something typical, like someone had gotten drunk and was hassling people, but when I got there, well, it was something that, to this day, I still don't understand. The source of the disturbance was a demon who called himself 'The Great and Mighty Lazrian,' or something like that. When I arrived on the scene, he was...punching a building. And trying to set it on fire. I tried asking him why he was doing it, but I couldn't understand most of what he said. To the best I can figure, the building had insulted his mother, though he also said something about a stork. I don't know how that fit in. Eventually, I got him to stop, and he quickly left the city after that. I tried questioning the witnesses, but they all gave conflicting reports, though they all agreed that he was a pretty strange one. As far as I know, he's never come back to Auragrad since then, but that's an event that I'll always remember."
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:37 am

Mr. Utterson was a Major General with the ISSR. And he had no idea what the fuck was going on.

So he promptly charged for a nearby wall and punched his way through the fucking thing. He didn't care if he was going outside or inside, he just wanted to clear his head - and the now-empty lot where a wall was supposed to be. He pummeled the thing into the ground, and sighed.

"Now we can build a children's hospital," he noted, motioning to the empty space.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:16 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:Mr. Utterson was a Major General with the ISSR. And he had no idea what the fuck was going on.

So he promptly charged for a nearby wall and punched his way through the fucking thing. He didn't care if he was going outside or inside, he just wanted to clear his head - and the now-empty lot where a wall was supposed to be. He pummeled the thing into the ground, and sighed.

"Now we can build a children's hospital," he noted, motioning to the empty space.

The tank pulled up to Utterson. Rangan gestured at the man. "God's sake, get in here." he said. He mentally noted to demote his new recruit, who very obviously was not up for a higher task.

They continued driving in the tank toward some of the nicer areas of town. "This is Horn Street." Rangan stated by way of explanation. "ISSR soldiers and their families got first pick here, so they also managed to get the best houses. Well-protected ones as well- we're honestly baffled by Toko's murder."
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:19 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:Mr. Utterson was a Major General with the ISSR. And he had no idea what the fuck was going on.

The tank pulled up to Utterson. Rangan gestured at the man. "God's sake, get in here." he said. He mentally noted to demote his new recruit, who very obviously was not up for a higher task.

They continued driving in the tank toward some of the nicer areas of town. "This is Horn Street." Rangan stated by way of explanation. "ISSR soldiers and their families got first pick here, so they also managed to get the best houses. Well-protected ones as well- we're honestly baffled by Toko's murder."

"What do you know about the murder as of so far, Officer?" Cassandra asked. She had been paying attention to what was occurring now, and she wanted to know as much information as she could get.
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:21 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:

"Perhaps the murder was committed by an ISSR agent?" Mr. Utterson offered, as he hopped into the tank. "It's in my line of work that anything's a possibility. We can't rule out any suspects - even you, Rangan."

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:25 pm

Since Harker apparently had no more questions, Melissa turned her attention to the angel still asleep on her breasts and began unconsciously rubbing the woman's head, gently petting her with a soft touch.

Turning her attention to Rangan, Melissa pondered his statements for a while.

"Do we know if magic was involved? With things like teleportation, no place is truly safe, no matter how protected. Since the victim was killed in both lives, it's clear our suspect has some advanced knowledge and ability behind him. The soul can pop op absolutely anywhere on Hell, so I presume that it would take some strong magic to track someone down so quickly after that. If we're dealing with some kind of powerful wizard here, that could be problematic."

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:57 pm

Olthar wrote:Since Harker apparently had no more questions, Melissa turned her attention to the angel still asleep on her breasts and began unconsciously rubbing the woman's head, gently petting her with a soft touch.

Turning her attention to Rangan, Melissa pondered his statements for a while.

"Do we know if magic was involved? With things like teleportation, no place is truly safe, no matter how protected. Since the victim was killed in both lives, it's clear our suspect has some advanced knowledge and ability behind him. The soul can pop op absolutely anywhere on Hell, so I presume that it would take some strong magic to track someone down so quickly after that. If we're dealing with some kind of powerful wizard here, that could be problematic."

"As a Major General in the ISSR, I give no shits," Mr. Utterson replied. "I've been all around Hell. I've killed things with my fists that Sanchez couldn't kill with drones. If there's some wizard going around killing people, his face will meet my fist before he can say 'Abracadabra'."

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:55 pm

Rangan looked at his Major General. "Thank you for the high level of forensic knowledge you regularly display, Utterson." he said. "Now," he said, leaning a bit in. "Toko was under heavy guard. Ten soldiers protecting him all the time, all human. I know there have been recent disturbances, especially between the new weretigers settling in and the native demon population." Rangan considered this fine by him- the more the demons hated the new weretigers, the less they would have time to hate humans. Or so he hoped- he knew that eventually the hate would explode and hit everyone, like a ticking time bomb.

The weretiger immigrants had been a surprise for Rangan, in a way. There had been some areas of Hell that even Azazel had not conquered, but they were also devastated by Vernil during the climax of the war. One of these such areas had been Nolig, a relatively small area of Hell that had been populated and ruled mainly by weretigers and vampires. However, it had been hit hard during the bedreiging, which was a Demonic word for "destruction."

So now those immigrants began to come in, slowly at first in trickles, but now in very fast numbers. They were difficult to regulate at best. But they hated the demons and the demons hated them. There was a good deal of unfortunate history there, with the weretigers viewing the demons as savages and the demons viewing the tigers as backstabbing bastards.

God damn that. But it was unrelated to this particular case, fortunately.

"In any case, Toko was paranoid and kept his house as updated as he could on anti-teleportation technology. So either our enemy is a very, very powerful wizard or other being, or he found some other way. Perhaps he was an ISSR soldier, like Utterson said. To you guys, I will confirm that it was not me." he said with a chuckle. "Now, any other questions in particular before we arrive at the crime scene?"
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:07 pm

While still stroking the hair of the angel asleep on her breasts, Melissa thought for a moment before speaking up again.

"Perhaps our suspect had invisibility powers? Did Mr. Toko's guards have any way of detecting invisible intruders? Maybe he transformed into an insect and crawled into the house unnoticed? Did the anti-teleportation shielding only prevent incoming teleportation or could the culprit have teleported Mr. Toko outside his defenses?"

The well-endowed cop then fell silent as she pondered some more. Really, magic was a huge problem to law enforcement as there were so many ways it could be exploited, though those were the only things she could think of at the moment. Maybe more would come to her later.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:22 pm

Olthar wrote:While still stroking the hair of the angel asleep on her breasts, Melissa thought for a moment before speaking up again.

"Perhaps our suspect had invisibility powers? Did Mr. Toko's guards have any way of detecting invisible intruders? Maybe he transformed into an insect and crawled into the house unnoticed? Did the anti-teleportation shielding only prevent incoming teleportation or could the culprit have teleported Mr. Toko outside his defenses?"

The well-endowed cop then fell silent as she pondered some more. Really, magic was a huge problem to law enforcement as there were so many ways it could be exploited, though those were the only things she could think of at the moment. Maybe more would come to her later.

In her sleep, Isabella started to sniff the air. She was having a wonderful dream...English cooking. Amazing food, for an angel. Oh, she could almost taste it...

In her sleep, she started to lick the food. In reality, she started to lick Melissa's considerable natural tracts of land.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:45 pm

Melissa suddenly stopped petting Isabella as she felt a warm tongue sliding up her breasts. It was really quite distracting and incredibly arousing, but she felt it would be rude to disturb the angel in her sleep. She clenched her hands into fists and bit her lower lip as she tried to suppress her desires. She didn't want to wake Isabella up and potentially upset very tired woman, but she also could barely control herself anymore. She just wanted to stick her hand into her shorts and rub herself right there, but she knew that would get her fired. Then again, Isabella might get fired if Rangan noticed what she was doing, unconscious though it may be. Finally coming do a decision, she gently pushed against the angel's shoulder.

"Time to wake up, Isabella," Melissa said softly, "We're almost at the crime scene."

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:21 pm

Cassandra made some notes. When the officer stopped talking, she looked up.

"Do you know at what time he was found to be dead and what he was doing at the time? Any information on the time of day, perhaps, and where his body was found? And by whom?"
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:08 pm

Olthar wrote:While still stroking the hair of the angel asleep on her breasts, Melissa thought for a moment before speaking up again.

Individuality-ness wrote:Cassandra made some notes. When the officer stopped talking, she looked up.

"Do you know at what time he was found to be dead and what he was doing at the time? Any information on the time of day, perhaps, and where his body was found? And by whom?"

Rangan very selectively ignored the angel female licking his detective's breasts. He instead chose to answer the questions. "From my understanding, they had scanners that would detect invisible targets, and they wore infrared sensors that were equipped onto their computer contact lenses. The teleportation defended against both in and out teleportation, from what I am given to understand. It is possible that he could have shapeshifted- we'll find out whether they had protection for that when we get there."

He then replied to Cassandra. "The murder occurred two hours ago. Neighbours said they had heard brief shouts, yells and gunshots, but that everything was done in less than a minute. Very fast and very suspicious, in my understanding. Toko himself was found dead in his bedroom, on the floor when reaching for a gun. He had just grabbed it when he was stabbed. Yes, stabbed. Then he was discovered by the neighbours who had heard the shouts. We'll investigate them too- the exact man who discovered Toko was Naka Soyomoto, another veteran of the War."

Isabella shook herself awake. "Thank you." she stiffly told Melissa. Then she realised what she had been doing in her sleep. She frowned. "I apologise for my actions. They were indecent." she said.
Last edited by Nightkill the Emperor on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:43 pm

"What about telepath?" Erik chimed in, speaking for the first time since they had entered the police car. The reasons he hadn't spoken were that he didn't feel like he had anything to add, having been brought along more for extra security than anything else, and that he had bought a good supply of meatballs on a stick and had only just finished, tossing the sticks onto a trash bin as they drove by one. He was mostly respectful of the law, after all.

"Powerful telepath alter memory or manipulate person to kill." He continued.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:03 am

Melissa shook her head at the angel.

"No, it's fine, Isabella," she said reassuringly, "You didn't do anything bad."

The young woman gave a warm smile to the angel, hoping that she wouldn't beat herself up over this. Melissa wasn't all too familiar with angels, but she knew they took sinning very seriously, and she didn't want Isabella to hurt herself for doing something like that, especially when Melissa, herself, didn't really mind it.

The big breasted cop continued listening to Rangan, but she didn't have anything else more to say at the moment.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:44 am

So the tank stopped and Rangan stepped out into the warm and arid Auragrad air, wiping his brow. Isabella stepped out after him, followed by the rest. They stood in front of a large and imposing mansion. It was made of pure white marble, stretching up three stories and extending out a considerable distance as well.

"Toko did well at the stock market after the War." Rangan chuckled. "Investing into Taka-Jameson turned out to be a pretty smart move after all. Didn't help him in the end though." He walked forward, nodding to the police crew that had arrived earlier to seal off the crime scene.

"How is it?"

"Well, quite a few deaths, but I told you the details earlier." said Captain Rockfeller, an American national and policeman. "Right now we're just keeping the goatdicks and curious humans out of here." he said, then stared at Gopher. "Is this shit being recorded?"

Rangan shrugged. "Don't worry, I have no plans of actually allowing them to see the crime scene and film it. They can stand right here and ask questions."

Harker: "Well, for the good of the people, I should-"

"Go fuck off and die in a hole." Rangan said bluntly. "In any case, documentary folks, you stay here and talk to Rockfeller. Rest of you, to me. We have a few corpses to look at."
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:53 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:So the tank stopped and Rangan stepped out into the warm and arid Auragrad air, wiping his brow. Isabella stepped out after him, followed by the rest. They stood in front of a large and imposing mansion. It was made of pure white marble, stretching up three stories and extending out a considerable distance as well.

"Toko did well at the stock market after the War." Rangan chuckled. "Investing into Taka-Jameson turned out to be a pretty smart move after all. Didn't help him in the end though." He walked forward, nodding to the police crew that had arrived earlier to seal off the crime scene.

"How is it?"

"Well, quite a few deaths, but I told you the details earlier." said Captain Rockfeller, an American national and policeman. "Right now we're just keeping the goatdicks and curious humans out of here." he said, then stared at Gopher. "Is this shit being recorded?"

Rangan shrugged. "Don't worry, I have no plans of actually allowing them to see the crime scene and film it. They can stand right here and ask questions."

Harker: "Well, for the good of the people, I should-"

"Go fuck off and die in a hole." Rangan said bluntly. "In any case, documentary folks, you stay here and talk to Rockfeller. Rest of you, to me. We have a few corpses to look at."

"Right, no, I understand," Gopher laughed, "I'm sympathetic to your struggles with a microscopic dick, Rangan, I'll leave you alone. You're the boss, Napoleon."

Officer 2 hesitantly approached Rangan, stepping away from Gopher like a mouse steps away from a hungry snake. The director glared at the cop, causing Officer 2 to piss himself a bit, but he continued to inch away. After all, why should he fear Gopher? He didn't work for him anymore. He worked for Rangan.

To answer his question, Gopher casually flipped his jacket open to show Officer 2 the taser inside. Well, fuck.

"Uh, b-boss," he stuttered, "will this be long? I-I'm not so good with blood."
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:53 pm

After the group got off the tank, Melissa hovered near Isabella. She didn't expect the angel to actually return her quickly developing feelings, but it was worth a shot. Even if it wasn't, she still wanted to be near the woman, anyways. She patiently listened to Rangan speak with Captain Rockfeller, frowning a bit at the circumstances. She never liked investigating murder crime scenes. It was always sad, but it was part of the job. When Rangan said for the cops to follow him, Melissa walked forward, doing just that, adjusting her shirt to be a bit more comfortable for her ample breasts.
Last edited by Olthar on Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:26 pm

When the tank came to a stop, Erik quickly got off and moved after Rangan on all fours, though he did stop and take a moment to adjust his glasses. They were there to look at some corpses, after all. After the conversation with Captain Rockfeller, Erik simply kept on following Rangan, though when Officer 2 approached, Erik stood up to address him.

"Fear blood? Stay here." He stated and violently petted the officer, before dropping to all fours and continuing to follow Rangan.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:31 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:When the tank came to a stop, Erik quickly got off and moved after Rangan on all fours, though he did stop and take a moment to adjust his glasses. They were there to look at some corpses, after all. After the conversation with Captain Rockfeller, Erik simply kept on following Rangan, though when Officer 2 approached, Erik stood up to address him.

"Fear blood? Stay here." He stated and violently petted the officer, before dropping to all fours and continuing to follow Rangan.

Officer 2 blinked.

"Did dogman just pet me?" he asked himself, before following Rangan.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:08 pm

They walked down the stairs slowly, noticing the two dead guards and the four corpses- first life dead and second life dead. This murderer was extremely through. After reaching the basement, Rangan looked through the door.

A Japanese man with a fez and a pair of sunglasses was standing there. And, for some reason, a sombrero. He glanced up at Rangan. "Ah, good to see you." he drawled in a Texan accent. "Figured out some things about this murderer-"

"Ronald, you aren't even an officer-" Rangan began to say.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Any way, check out the corpse, will you?" he asked, pointing down at the Nigerian man. His throat had been slit and his chest had been stabbed- the pools of blood on the solid marble floor showed it. Rangan glanced around the room- there were cameras, there were heat sensors and all sorts of fancy equipment in this very fancy room- beautifully designed chairs and tables were placed in the corners of the room, as was a very beautiful and very obviously unused bookshelf. Toko's own bed was in the centre of the room, large and- after Rangan put on gloves and patted it- obviously very comfortable. Toko liked style.

Rangan bent down to see the body. It was very clearly dead, but he saw something else on the bookshelf. A book he recognised. He looked at his team. "One of you search the corpse, see if there's anything on his body or any clues you can uncover. Check the wounds. I'm going to look at something on that shelf- I think it may be important." he said, striding over to the shelf.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:26 pm

Melissa marveled at the room. It was quite fancy, and she wished that she had lived in a place like that. The bed was probably incredibly soft and cushiony and would help her relax her back after carrying the large load of her breasts around day after day. She could just imagine it. Though, this wasn't the time to day dream, and she quickly brought herself back to reality. There was a job to do. When Rangan said for someone to check the body, she nodded, and, after putting on her own pair of gloves, began examining it.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse