NATION

PASSWORD

Kingdoms and Colonies: Age of Rebirth [OOC/CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mishmahig
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mishmahig » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:28 am

Ublia wrote:
Mishmahig wrote:Oh my. It begins.

What?

Well....

Is there an IC yet?

Zakiristan
Senator

Founded: Aug 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zakiristan » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:29 am

The Blazing Aura wrote:
Zakiristan wrote:The destruction of the hebrew home land she starts!

don't worry, I'm not planning on going West for a while, you'll be safe unless you expand towards me.

i've got the syrians and egyptians to deal with but that is so generous!
Im sorry that i didn't tell you about my invasion.....maybe you should pay good attention to the posts before i nuke you to hell with all the burgers you've been eating.-Johaan Fjord
Kherkov wrote:
Zakiristan wrote:You come here we'll send you dead in the vaginas of donkeys.

Erm... ok then...
Kherkov wrote:
Acroticus wrote:
Kherkov, I'm breaking up with you.

Come ere Ublia! :hug:

WHORE!
Kherkov wrote:
Acroticus wrote:
Nova! *pushes Ublia aside* :kiss:

SLUT!

The Blazing Aura
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 04, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Blazing Aura » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:31 am

Zakiristan wrote:
The Blazing Aura wrote:
don't worry, I'm not planning on going West for a while, you'll be safe unless you expand towards me.

i've got the syrians and egyptians to deal with but that is so generous!

wait there's Syrians and Egyptians?
Jormengand wrote:
The Blazing Aura wrote:aah f***

Nice 3000'th post.

that just makes it better.

Keep it alive!

Zakiristan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zakiristan » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:32 am

The Blazing Aura wrote:
Zakiristan wrote:i've got the syrians and egyptians to deal with but that is so generous!

wait there's Syrians and Egyptians?

yep.
coptic egypt and elephant riding syrians
Im sorry that i didn't tell you about my invasion.....maybe you should pay good attention to the posts before i nuke you to hell with all the burgers you've been eating.-Johaan Fjord
Kherkov wrote:

Erm... ok then...
Kherkov wrote:
Acroticus wrote:

WHORE!
Kherkov wrote:
Acroticus wrote:

SLUT!

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:33 am

Anymore APPs?

Zakiristan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zakiristan » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:34 am

Nova Imperius wrote:Anymore APPs?

did you accept akens?
Kherkov wrote:

Erm... ok then...
Kherkov wrote:
Acroticus wrote:

WHORE!
Kherkov wrote:
Acroticus wrote:

SLUT!

Zurich Confederacy
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zurich Confederacy » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:34 am

Zurich Confederacy wrote:NS NAME: Zurich Confederacy
RP NAME: Cacsuvoy
LEADER(S): President Bilady Mashky
CAPITAL: Moslovsk (Modern day Moscow)
MAP CLAIM:
Here
FLAG (optional):
Ova here :P
OTHER MAJOR SETTLEMENTS: Novigrad (South), Kezhmonsk (West), Gyrvask (North), Magnesilus (East)
CULTURE (General): Cascuv
ELITE UNITS(optional):
RELIGION: Orthodox
HISTORY FROM COLLAPSE OF MAGESTIRIUM:

Once a vassal of the mighty Magestirium, Cascuvoy was a united Confederacy of Cascuv tribes, that got annihilated by the invasion force of Magnestirium about a couple hundred years ago. With the collapse of Magestirium, the Cascuvs can finally unite into one Democracy, inspired by ideas from Ancient Greece and Rome, and unite into a Republic.

However, the new Republic of Cascuvoy was shining and blooming like a Dandelion in spring, as it becomes a center of trade between Europe and Asia, and that it is a growing Cultural center of the Cascuv Culture. Cascuvoy is mostly, however made of Nomads, moving from one place to the other, thus, resulting in the rapid expansion. The reason for nomads is because of all the Brutal winters that the people have to find better environments to settle in.

Accept Please!

Lenciland
Minister

Founded: Jun 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lenciland » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:35 am

Lenciland wrote:
Lenciland wrote:

Reporting app.

Respond to meh app please. 8) :) :( ;) :eyebrow: :unsure: :meh: :mad:
Quotes:
The Land Fomerly Known as Ligerplace wrote:
Lenciland wrote:No there is no Messiah only the Misoiah and that is the Greta One. Bombadil and I am his prophet.

Misoyah Heathens, there is only the one true Ass.
Lo, for his prophet Andy Kaufman came down from on high, to show the ways of the troll.

Karlsreich wrote:And on the fourth day, God created Saturn. And he liked it. So he put a ring on it.

C is for colonies. Rightly we boast. That of all the great nations. Great Britain has the most.
Lenciland & Saint Kitten, neighbors in Hell.
Cthulu be praised!!

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:36 am

Zurich Confederacy wrote:
Zurich Confederacy wrote:NS NAME: Zurich Confederacy
RP NAME: Cacsuvoy
LEADER(S): President Bilady Mashky
CAPITAL: Moslovsk (Modern day Moscow)
MAP CLAIM:
Here
FLAG (optional):
Ova here :P
OTHER MAJOR SETTLEMENTS: Novigrad (South), Kezhmonsk (West), Gyrvask (North), Magnesilus (East)
CULTURE (General): Cascuv
ELITE UNITS(optional):
RELIGION: Orthodox
HISTORY FROM COLLAPSE OF MAGESTIRIUM:

Once a vassal of the mighty Magestirium, Cascuvoy was a united Confederacy of Cascuv tribes, that got annihilated by the invasion force of Magnestirium about a couple hundred years ago. With the collapse of Magestirium, the Cascuvs can finally unite into one Democracy, inspired by ideas from Ancient Greece and Rome, and unite into a Republic.

However, the new Republic of Cascuvoy was shining and blooming like a Dandelion in spring, as it becomes a center of trade between Europe and Asia, and that it is a growing Cultural center of the Cascuv Culture. Cascuvoy is mostly, however made of Nomads, moving from one place to the other, thus, resulting in the rapid expansion. The reason for nomads is because of all the Brutal winters that the people have to find better environments to settle in.

Accept Please!

Yes, im going to just take your claim down a bit though

Oh your in Lencil

Acroticus
Senator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Acroticus » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:37 am

Kherkov
Senator

Founded: May 13, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kherkov » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:37 am

Acroticus wrote:

SLUT!
+ England expects that every man will do his duty +

Co-Founder of the RP Region The Commonwealth Society
Regional Factbook | Join our Discord | Kherkov Factbook
Nation is RP - not equal to RL views

Zakiristan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zakiristan » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:38 am

Kherkov wrote:
Acroticus wrote:

SLUT!

CHEATER!
Kherkov wrote:

Erm... ok then...
Kherkov wrote:
Acroticus wrote:

WHORE!
Kherkov wrote:
Acroticus wrote:

SLUT!

Lenciland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lenciland » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:38 am

Nova Imperius wrote:
Zurich Confederacy wrote:
Accept Please!

Yes, im going to just take your claim down a bit though

Oh your in Lencil

Thanks mate. :kiss: :hug: :bow: Thought I was being ignored for a minute though
Quotes:
Lenciland wrote:No there is no Messiah only the Misoiah and that is the Greta One. Bombadil and I am his prophet.

Lo, for his prophet Andy Kaufman came down from on high, to show the ways of the troll.

Karlsreich wrote:And on the fourth day, God created Saturn. And he liked it. So he put a ring on it.

C is for colonies. Rightly we boast. That of all the great nations. Great Britain has the most.
Cthulu be praised!!

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:40 am

Lenciland wrote:
Nova Imperius wrote:Yes, im going to just take your claim down a bit though

Oh your in Lencil

Didnt see the APP, cold u repost?

The Blazing Aura
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 04, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Blazing Aura » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:40 am

Lenciland wrote:
Nova Imperius wrote:Yes, im going to just take your claim down a bit though

Oh your in Lencil

who said that
Jormengand wrote:
The Blazing Aura wrote:aah f***

Nice 3000'th post.

that just makes it better.

Keep it alive!

Lenciland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lenciland » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:41 am

Mishmahig wrote:
Ublia wrote:
What?

Well....

Is there an IC yet?

My Pope is always correct :bow: listen or DIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: Yeah I'll repost.
Quotes:

Cthulu be praised!!

Acroticus
Senator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Acroticus » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:41 am

Nova Imperius wrote:
Lenciland wrote:Thanks mate. :kiss: :hug: :bow: Thought I was being ignored for a minute though

Didnt see the APP, cold u repost?

Is the ic going up today?

Lenciland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lenciland » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:41 am

The Blazing Aura wrote:
Lenciland wrote:Thanks mate. :kiss: :hug: :bow: Thought I was being ignored for a minute though

who said that

Nobody just coincidences when of timing.
Quotes:

Cthulu be praised!!

Lenciland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lenciland » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:42 am

Lenciland wrote:
Lenciland wrote:

Reporting app.

Here is meh app. Oh meh Gerd it is terrible
Quotes:

Cthulu be praised!!

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:43 am

Lenciland wrote:
Lenciland wrote:Reporting app.

Here is meh app. Oh meh Gerd it is terrible

Where?

Ublia
Senator

Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ublia » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:44 am

Acroticus wrote:

Wow that's a real slutty move of you.....
A Canadian Green Tory and Nationalist, who loves History, Sci-Fi, Fantasy and is always down to RP

"'Whither is God?' He cried; "I will tell you. We have killed him- you and I.'"- F. Neitzsche, The Gay Science
Economic Left/Right: -6.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.51
Canada, Green and or Red Toryism, Environmentalism, Canadian Nationalism, Neo-Classical Realism
Neutral: Eggplants and Switzerland
Against: Communism, Separatism in Canada, Social Conservatism, Critical Theory (the last few years have been harsh), DESCARTES (don't blame me blame the Meditations)

Lenciland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lenciland » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:45 am

NS NAME:Lenciland
RP NAME:The Italian Republic
LEADER(S):Ezio Lencioni
CAPITAL:Naples
MAP CLAIM:Southern Italy heel through Sicily
FLAG (optional):
OTHER MAJOR SETTLEMENTS:Salerno, Palermo, Regi
CULTURE (General):Southern Italian,Greek
ELITE UNITS(optional):Land:Napolis Guards-the elite spec-ops like units that are charged with guarding the regions against spies and insurrection and protecting the President. They are all trained from a young age to be fanatically loyal to the state and they are all members of the President's personality cult.
Cavalry:Sicilian Horsemen Battalion 2-These horse men are trained from the time they join to worry that they will die of old age not in battle. They are equipped with a traditional cavalry sword and a secondary pike. They train to never falter under the pressure of the enemy but to take that fear and turn it into hate.
Navy:Italian Boarders-The sailors of small inexpensive, but fast ships trained in naval warfare and combat. These men guide their inexpensive ship abreast the other more vauable ship abd board killing or capturing the crew while taking the ship relativlily undamaged
RELIGION:Freedom of religion(except for Protestants the rest are taught thr true religion Catholisism) but predominantely Catholic
HISTORY FROM COLLAPSE OF MAGESTIRIUM:As the Magestirium was weakening, the governors of the respective regions of the Republic joined in a secret alliance to form a Republic together once the Magestirium was seriously weakened or collapsed. When that collapse came the governors joined together forming the Italian Republic. Its main goal was to protect the ideas of the ancients and bring prosperity to its people. The people were allowed to vote for the first time as things had settled down. They voted Ezio Lencioni as their leader. He became a Councillor Ezio ruling the Republic with a fair hand.
His main goals in his term is to join Sardinia and Corsica into the Republic. His main goal is to ensure that the people live in prosperity and good health. He also wants to get re-elected. The laws that he has passed have made him highly popular with the people.
The Republic, being a republic and all that jazz, has a high immigration rate with people moving there to have a say in their rule. With these people there comes a new, dangerous ideology of Religion being tied to the state. The state is largely influenced by the Church as the Senate is Catholic. New ideologies spring forth from the mouths of the different cultures making things like new art forms.
Quotes:

Cthulu be praised!!

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:45 am

Ublia wrote:
Acroticus wrote:

Yawl are such a bunch of bitches :p

Nova Imperius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Imperius » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:46 am

Lenciland wrote:NS NAME:Lenciland
RP NAME:The Italian Republic
LEADER(S):Ezio Lencioni
CAPITAL:Naples
MAP CLAIM:Southern Italy heel through Sicily
FLAG (optional):
OTHER MAJOR SETTLEMENTS:Salerno, Palermo, Regi
CULTURE (General):Southern Italian,Greek
ELITE UNITS(optional):Land:Napolis Guards-the elite spec-ops like units that are charged with guarding the regions against spies and insurrection and protecting the President. They are all trained from a young age to be fanatically loyal to the state and they are all members of the President's personality cult.
Cavalry:Sicilian Horsemen Battalion 2-These horse men are trained from the time they join to worry that they will die of old age not in battle. They are equipped with a traditional cavalry sword and a secondary pike. They train to never falter under the pressure of the enemy but to take that fear and turn it into hate.
Navy:Italian Boarders-The sailors of small inexpensive, but fast ships trained in naval warfare and combat. These men guide their inexpensive ship abreast the other more vauable ship abd board killing or capturing the crew while taking the ship relativlily undamaged
RELIGION:Freedom of religion(except for Protestants the rest are taught thr true religion Catholisism) but predominantely Catholic
HISTORY FROM COLLAPSE OF MAGESTIRIUM:As the Magestirium was weakening, the governors of the respective regions of the Republic joined in a secret alliance to form a Republic together once the Magestirium was seriously weakened or collapsed. When that collapse came the governors joined together forming the Italian Republic. Its main goal was to protect the ideas of the ancients and bring prosperity to its people. The people were allowed to vote for the first time as things had settled down. They voted Ezio Lencioni as their leader. He became a Councillor Ezio ruling the Republic with a fair hand.
His main goals in his term is to join Sardinia and Corsica into the Republic. His main goal is to ensure that the people live in prosperity and good health. He also wants to get re-elected. The laws that he has passed have made him highly popular with the people.
The Republic, being a republic and all that jazz, has a high immigration rate with people moving there to have a say in their rule. With these people there comes a new, dangerous ideology of Religion being tied to the state. The state is largely influenced by the Church as the Senate is Catholic. New ideologies spring forth from the mouths of the different cultures making things like new art forms.

Could u change nation name, to similar to Italian states

Ublia
Senator

Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ublia » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:46 am

Nova Imperius wrote:
Ublia wrote:

Yawl are such a bunch of bitches :p

And your a pimp as of now. :p
A Canadian Green Tory and Nationalist, who loves History, Sci-Fi, Fantasy and is always down to RP

"'Whither is God?' He cried; "I will tell you. We have killed him- you and I.'"- F. Neitzsche, The Gay Science
Economic Left/Right: -6.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.51
Canada, Green and or Red Toryism, Environmentalism, Canadian Nationalism, Neo-Classical Realism
Neutral: Eggplants and Switzerland
Against: Communism, Separatism in Canada, Social Conservatism, Critical Theory (the last few years have been harsh), DESCARTES (don't blame me blame the Meditations)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse